WT:96.6kg BF:21.87% LBM:75.5kg

Well here goes..my goal is to get below 12%bf.. im starting this log so i can document my progress and failures . im new to this site but i see that other people do it and it seems like a great idea.. i have always wanted to get to a certain level of fitness and it seems that i do well for a time but something always seems to happen where i dont fully reach what i hope is my potential.. u guys on here really know what ur talking about so my hope is that if i log my progress/failures maybe yall can help me see where i go wrong in areas that i may not be able to see.. thanx for all the help i have gotten from u all so far..

yesterday my diet consisted of:2345cal/278p/160c/63f (stem how does that look?) pro split into 6 meals carbs done in first 3 meals.. did 40 mins moderate cardio at 1pm.. today i plan to lift at 12noon and then do 40 mins cardio when i get home from work.. im wondering if i should go to the workout section to try to get a good workout i can do in about 45 mins (lunch is best time for me to lift) where i can get in the best fat burning mode.. if anyone on here wants to help me i would really appreciate it.. all advice will be greatly appreciated.. thx guys