Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Hi Bla bla....
    Good luck on your exam!

Is your morning cardio high or low intensity?
    If all you have is 30 min. Make it high intensity.
    To get the full benefit of a slow steady fat burning cardio session, u should really set off 45-60 min. Best done when your Glycogen stores are low, like in the morning.
    High intensity interval training however is great to burn lots of cals. and set u up for a higher metabolism throughout the rest of the day.
    Actually read a study where this type of training especially targets belly fat.
    You could do 15 min on the bike, 15 min jump rope, or whatever u wish.

I´m carefully suggesting my daughter to do this, but at 16, I have to be very careful pushing anything.
    I printed a conversation I had here with Slimmer, and she rather listen to an anonymous forum name, than her father..lol.
    We made those Oatmeal Pancakes the other day, and they tasted very good, especially with the greek yogurt and banana and cinnamon on top. The syrup was unnecessary, at least for us.
    Next time we will try the batter in the Belgian Waffle iron.
    Good to hear this. Perhaps why this forum works for a lot of us if ya think about it. And happy to hear you like the pancakes even without the syrup.

As far as cardio. When I did my 90 day challenge I did low intensity fasted and then my afternoon cardio was more of high intensity. Is there any possibility to get in another one a few days a week? Even if both are for shorter times? There have been studies about doing cardio for shorter periods of time 2z's a day which help BF. And I have asked Phate for the study and hope when he returns he will post it somewhere.

Regardless. You are doing great. This is a process. If everyday or every week you change a habit or add another good one, then you will see a lifestyle change which is the goal while getting rid of that unwanted BF at the same time.

Keep it up. SLow wins this race I am convinced.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Monday

Meal One:
    ½ cup oatmeal (cooked)
    1 egg and 3 whites
    220 calories
    23.5 protein
    6.5 fat
    14 carbs

Meal Two:
    15 almonds
    ½ cup NF Greek Yogurt
    174 calories
    16 protein
    9 fat
    5 carbs/3 sug

Meal Three:
    4oz canned light tuna (water)
    ½ cup green beans
    157 calories
    30 protein
    1 fat

Meal Four:
    3 ½ oz tilapia
    1/3 cup brown rice
    ½ cup green beans
    200 calories
    21 protein
    15 carbs

Walk for 67 minutes (4.3 miles)

Protein shake
    127 calories
    27 protein

3 ½ oz salmon
    No veggies
    127 calories
    21 protein
    4 fat

Protein shake w/ ¼ cup dry oats
    194 calories
    30 protein
    14 carbs

TOTAL:
    1,192 calories
    168 protein
    23 fat
    50 carbs

Tuesday

Bike 25 minutes (6.1 miles)

Meal One:
    Protein shake
    120 calories
    27 protein

Meal Two:
    ½ cup (cooked) oats
    1 egg 3 whites
    220 calories
    23.5 protein
    6.5 fat
    14 carbs

Meal Three:
    15 almonds
    ½ cup NF Greek yogurt
    174 calories
    16 protein
    9 fat
    5 carbs/3 sug

Meal Four:
    1/3 cup (cooked) brown rice
    3 ½ ounces salmon
    ½ cup green beans
    232 calories
    22 protein
    4 fat
    15 carbs

1 “sugar free” pudding cup
    60 calories
    13 carbs

Walk for 60 minutes (3.6 miles) + 10 minute cool down walk

Meal Five:
    Protein shake
    ¼ cup oats
    193 calories
    30 protein
    13 carbs

Meal Six:
    3 ½ oz salmon
    127 calories
    21 protein
    4 fat

TOTAL:
    1,126 calories
    140 protein
    23.5 fat
    60 carbs

I’ll probably have ½ cup nonfat greek yogurt before bed. If so, will update tomorrow.

EDIT: I, indeed, had the yogurt bringing my total calories to 1,196 and my protein to 146 grams.
    Last edited by Ladyblahblah; 10-26-2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Mmmm yogurt...

Okay, so it still needs some work but I can see now (much better) where I can put a little here and a dabble there. Of course, I'm TOTALLY and ALWAYS open to anyone's suggestions!! You all have been SO great and I'm so very appreciative!! I still have so-o many replies to make and will have plenty of time tomorrow to get in the Nutrition Forum with you guys and do so. My Lunesta has already kicked in so I must log off and reply to everyone tomorrow. (I promised myself a long time ago never to do anything online after taking Lunesta again) Lol!

OH!! SlimmerMe, one thing. I have set my big, fat ultimate goal and a couple of small goals so the official weigh-in will be tomorrow morning. (I'll elaborate tomorrow). Therefore, if any of you hear a blood curdling scream sometime tomorrow morning...well, that will be me after seeing my numbers. Hehee.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    Okay, so it still needs some work but I can see now (much better) where I can put a little here and a dabble there. Of course, I'm TOTALLY and ALWAYS open to anyone's suggestions!! You all have been SO great and I'm so very appreciative!! I still have so-o many replies to make and will have plenty of time tomorrow to get in the Nutrition Forum with you guys and do so. My Lunesta has already kicked in so I must log off and reply to everyone tomorrow. (I promised myself a long time ago never to do anything online after taking Lunesta again) Lol!

OH!! SlimmerMe, one thing. I have set my big, fat ultimate goal and a couple of small goals so the official weigh-in will be tomorrow morning. (I'll elaborate tomorrow). Therefore, if any of you hear a blood curdling scream sometime tomorrow morning...well, that will be me after seeing my numbers. Hehee.
    well you have seen my thread...lol, so yo KNOW it can take time and failures, but you are way ahead of the game allready baby!

After wieghing myself I have actualy had time where I hissed at the scales as I recoiled from it, than removing the batteries and replacing in the hopes that it was 1. broken or 2. was possesd by an evil battery spirit lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    its not a sprint, its a marathon! don't beat yourself up before you have even begun! i haven't heard any blood curdling screams today, so i guess your scale must have behaved!

Good to hear you have set your goals. Very important!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Since you mentioned you might need help determining a time frame, here is what I personally suggest based on my own challenge:
    I figured in about 1.5 to 2 pounds a week. Some weeks more some weeks less. So this would be an average of 1.75 a week which for 30 pounds would be about 17 weeks if I have done my math correctly. Plus this all depends on how fast and strict you want to be. For me this is more of a lifestyle change; not a jumping on stage to compete at 4% BF. The key here is to pick foods which are approved around here and eat those so you enjoy this ride and will continue to stay consistent. This is what I thought to be feasible for me to shoot for per week. I'm not sure what's going to happen with me just recently starting HRT and with the sluggish thyroid but I guess I'll soon find out!

I too am hypothyroid and have tried every which- a- way for this. Just basic Synthroid for years. Then switched to synthroid/cytomel . Then just t3 to ramp up my metabolism for a bit. And back and forth. And now have settled on the Armour or varieties thereof whether compounded or not. And the combo of the T3/t4 has helped me immensely. Love that dessicated porcine thyroid! This is so great to hear!! This is the first thyroid med for me to try so I'm trying to stay as optimistic as possible that this will be the one for me! Plus last year went on BHRT for 9 months but am now off of it as I felt I was on too high a dose along with the hgh too. So I wanted to clean out and am glad I did. But this was just me. I know others who would never go off so I am not suggesting this by any means. Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. My DR doesn't have me on HGH but he does have me taking 5 mg Test daily. I've only recently started and hoping to see some positive results in the future.

So....bottom line: This is a process. I do highly suggest you think of what kind of time frame you want to do this 30 pounds since it will actually keep you focused with a specific goal. Plus you might want to break it down into 10 pound increments so the goals are met to encourage you to keep going. This is EXACTLY what I was thinking! I can't look that far ahead or I'll jump ship way too soon. Thanks for your help and suggestions, Slimmer....very much appreciated!!

So happy you joined us here. Really am.
    Thanks, I appreciate this! I am as well and grateful for being made to feel welcome and to have the support I've received thus far ~ it's been great! Thanks again SM!

Okay, so I've decided to shoot for 1.5 lbs a week. My first goal will be to lose 9 lbs by December 7th (6 weeks).
    Second will be 13 1/2 lbs by December 28th (9 weeks). Of course, my long term goal is 30 lbs by March 14th....
    I'm really not sure if I'm insane for attempting to do this right smack dab in the middle of the holidays or....yeah,
    I think I'm insane! Lol!

Unless someone comes along, slaps some sense into me and tells me this can't be done, then
    this will be my goal. Anyone?....Anyone?....

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Maybe add some raw oats to your PWO shake to get the cals up.
    Thanks so much for the suggestion, auslifta! I've been taking your advice for the last couple of evenings and I really feel that
    it's helped. First time adding raw oats to my shakes EVER ~ Strawberry infused oats = complete awesomeness!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I believe in setting realistic goals and urs sound reasonable!! U go girl!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Thanks so much for the suggestion, auslifta! I've been taking your advice for the last couple of evenings and I really feel that
    it's helped. First time adding raw oats to my shakes EVER ~ Strawberry infused oats = complete awesomeness!!
    No problem

You can and will achieve your goals. Don't get hugely caught up in the numbers game though, body composition can change and you stay at the same weight. It's all about how you feel and look. Without doubt following your diet (which is looking awesome btw) and exercise, you will be feeling million bucks in no time. To me that is the best motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    so it looks like you are taking off with this! like the others said, consistency is the key to this stuff.
    Yes, sir! Thank you 00ragin ~ I appreciate the positive thoughts AND the consistency reminder. Unfortunately, I'm an "affirmation"
    type of girl so I'll take those reminders to stay on track anytime!...seriously! Hehe.

can't wait to see what is in store.
    Me, too! Hopefully less pounds!

Hi Bla bla....
    Good luck on your exam!
    Thanks, Flier! I would like to say that I made it "my bitch" but since I'm severely afraid of jinxing myself I'll just say that I feel pretty confident that I did above average. Lol.

Is your morning cardio high or low intensity?
    If all you have is 30 min. Make it high intensity.
    To get the full benefit of a slow steady fat burning cardio session, u should really set off 45-60 min. Best done when your Glycogen stores are low, like in the morning.
    High intensity interval training however is great to burn lots of cals. and set u up for a higher metabolism throughout the rest of the day.
    Actually read a study where this type of training especially targets belly fat.
    You could do 15 min on the bike, 15 min jump rope, or whatever u wish.

I have always noticed better results with high intensity cardio, however, I have peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage in hands and feet) so I must do this in "baby steps". Thank goodness so far so good, though. I appreciate the suggestion and will hope to be able to do HIIT again sooner than later. This actually reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask all/any of you...definitely a big thanks for the advice....ALWAYS appreciated!

I´m carefully suggesting my daughter to do this, but at 16, I have to be very careful pushing anything.I thought about you guys the other day. Hope all is going well with everything. I have no doubt that you have and will continue to do what's in your daughter's best interests. I printed a conversation I had here with Slimmer, and she rather listen to an anonymous forum name, than her father..lol.I hate to laugh about that but oh, how this sounds like me and all my girlfriends when we were teens. But in my twenties I wish I would have listened! Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    LBB - would you mind breaking those down into meals and list time of day? It'd be much easier to get a snapshot of what's doing...
    Absolutely! I'm sure that this will cause some damage control for me, so thanks. I have horrible sleep patterns and am possibly eating too late. I can give a rough estimate on today's but will be able to take closer note from tomorrow on, no doubt. Thanks again, GB!

Thanks, I appreciate this! I am as well and grateful for being made to feel welcome and to have the support I've received thus far ~ it's been great! Thanks again SM!
    You are so welcome and your goals sound like a very thought out plan and very doable. This will keep you focused.
    You are already on your path!
    Author Unknown

Wednesday

Cardio: 8:30 Stationary bike 35 minutes (8.03 miles)

Meal One: Immediately after cardio
    Protein shake (1 ¼ scoop)
    150 calories
    34 protein

Meal Two: 11:30
    ½ cup (cooked) oatmeal
    1 egg and 3 whites
    220 calories
    23.5 protein
    6.5 fat
    14 carbs

Meal Three: 2:00’ish
    ½ cup nf Greek yogurt
    15 almonds
    ¼ scoop protein powder
    204 calories
    23 protein
    9 fat
    5 carbs/3 sug

Meal Four: 5:00
    1/3 cup (cooked) brown rice
    3½ oz tilapia
    ½ cup green beans
    200 calories
    21 protein
    1.5 fat
    15 carbs

Cardio: 6:30 Walked for 53 minutes

Meal Five: 7:30
    Protein shake
    1 scoop with ¼ cup oats
    193 calories
    30 protein
    13 carbs

Meal Six: 10:30
    3 ½ oz salmon
    Green beans
    152 calories
    21 protein
    4 fat

EDIT:1/2 cup nf greek yogurt

TOTAL:
    1,189 calories
    164 protein

If it will help I'll edit my daily log everyday with what time I end up going to sleep at night. I'm hoping that doing cardio twice a
    day will help remedy my sleep issues.

Okay, so I have a question for any/all of you...I'm ready to start implementing weights in 3 times a week (unless suggested otherwise) and believe that mornings are going to be best for me for a while until my work schedule changes. I really like doing cardio in the a.m. (and on an empty stomach for many reasons) so would it be okay to do weights on an empty stomach as well? Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.
    Last edited by Ladyblahblah; 10-27-2011 at 10:21 PM.

^^ need food for weights. I learned this one the hard way.
    Author Unknown

afraid not...gonna need carbs before, whey protein drink directly following according to what I have learned in this forum

THURSDAY

Stationary bike 35 minutes (8.82 miles) @ 0800

Protein shake: 8:45
    120 calories
    27 protein

Meal Two: 11:30
    ½ cup (cooked) oatmeal
    Protein shake
    315 calories
    30 protein
    1.5 fat
    14 carb

Meal Three: 3:00
    15 almonds
    1 cup NF Greek yogurt
    244 calories
    9 fat
    27 protein
    10 carbs/5 sugar

Meal Four: 6:00
    1/3 cup brown rice
    3 ½ oz chicken
    Asparagus
    250 calories
    30 protein
    20 carbs

Walk for 65 minutes (approx. 3.8 miles) @ 7:45

Protein shake
    120 calories
    27 protein

EDIT: 3 1/2 oz salmon and 1/2 cup nf greek yogurt

TOTAL:
    1246 calories
    174 protein
    16 fat
    44 carbs

I foresee another portion of some sort of protein very soon; So, that should increase my numbers a little more. Will edit/update. Of course, I was around a lot of “hot air” today so SURELY that should be full of something, right??
    Last edited by Ladyblahblah; 10-28-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I thought about you guys the other day. Hope all is going well with everything. I have no doubt that you have and will continue to do what's in your daughter's best interests.
    I try, but I probably don´t.
    I think Sexyformysweetheart posted a study showing the difference in brain function between men and women. Makes so much sense, and was a good read.
    What I took from it is, not to try to understand women but to accept the difference.
    Re. my daughter she is concerned about the most ridiculous unimportant things, and it´s hard for me to put myself in her position.

She got slammed with everything at once. New school (dance school with perfect bodies in ballet outfits), throwing that party making me more pissed than I have ever been ending with huge consequences like loosing her bedroom, her Android, some of her (bad) friends, her freedom, her allowance, and more. Then to top it off she caught "Mono" or "Gladular Fever" or whatever you call it in english from a boy she kissed at the same party.....arrg. No physical activity for 2 months as this attacks the liver and the "milt"..?
    All this because she felt bad about her physique, so she threw the parties to get "creds" at her new school, as she felt she was viewed as the chubby one, and throwing awesome parties would at least make her cool.
    And let´s top this further off with boy issues....
    I´d like to send her somewhere for a few months...do you have room?

We are however doing ok with the diet.
    Oatmeal shake every morning. Healthy school lunch, small meal after school, Dinner, very small night snack. All focus on low carb.
    First weigh-in yesterday, 70.7 kg.
    Because of her Gladular fever she will do walks instead of jogs.

Looks like you are doing well, keep it up

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No problem

You can and will achieve your goals. Don't get hugely caught up in the numbers game though, body composition can change and you stay at the same weight. It's all about how you feel and look. Without doubt following your diet (which is looking awesome btw) and exercise, you will be feeling million bucks in no time. To me that is the best motivator.
    ^ Im solid proof of this lol, its hard but try not to sweat the scale #s to much lady

Agree with all...food is a must before weights and after IMO.
    BUT the awesome thing about weights vs. cardio is that when you stop cardio your body stops the high burn...with weights you build muscle and mussel burns more calories and burns cals all day long and depending on what you eat within 30min before and 30 min after ~what you intake can go directly to your sexy lill muskelz ...gotta lovey that!

@ FLIER awwww I can utterly relate to your life rite now. I was a teen living with my dad as well. You’re in for a rough time buddy lol. Poor kiddo sounds like she was just bombarded with cr@p. ..... I always have room lol, although we only foster boy teens {teenage gurls are SCAREY!} LOL How awesome that you guys are becoming a healthy living family! love this and don’t forget that no matter what she says on her moody days, it will never leave her that her dad is so invested in her /her happiness that he researched and applied things to her life cuz he loves her ="}

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    well you have seen my thread...lol, so yo KNOW it can take time and failures, but you are way ahead of the game allready baby!
    Yes, I've seen your thread...and L-O-V-E it! I seriously think that if not for your thread I would've lost my mind in the airport that night and I'd be in a Texas women's prison right now. Lol......You're right, though; It definitely takes time, trials and errors, yet, I'm trying to get caught up in your thread and last I saw there were no "failures". Total winning, my dear!!! Huge kudos to you, Missy! I'm seriously trying to get to everyone's threads and see what's going on with you guys. I guess I should probably remove "time management skills" from my resume.

After wieghing myself I have actualy had time where I hissed at the scales as I recoiled from it, than removing the batteries and replacing in the hopes that it was 1. broken or 2. was possesd by an evil battery spirit lol
    LOL!! You seriously paint the best visuals!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    I believe in setting realistic goals and urs sound reasonable!!
    As do I, GGR...or at least I try. Great to hear! Being able to bounce these ideas off of you guys is great and extremely helpful for I have tendency to underestimate things too often. I appreciate your input very much!

U go girl!
    Lol. Thanks bunches!

You can and will achieve your goals. Don't get hugely caught up in the numbers game though, body composition can change and you stay at the same weight.
    Thanks for your optimism and faith in me! You're right and agree totally with the body composition statement....thanks, Auslifta. Years ago I "learned" to go by how my clothes fit, not by what the scales say, so I'll TRY and slowly adopt that behavior again. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to measure myself as well. Aww, what would I do without you guys??!

It's all about how you feel and look.
    Cheers!! I'll drink [a protein shake] to that!

Without doubt following your diet (which is looking awesome btw) and exercise, you will be feeling million bucks in no time. To me that is the best motivator.
    Yea!! Great to hear and thanks! I can't wait to feel great again and look forward to feeling better and better every day. I agree, it's a fantastic motivator. I'll say that since I've gotten older the vanity has lessened (can't believe I just said that...yea, me) and the importance of the way I feel has become paramount above most else. Feeling good is the basis for confidence, IMO, and confidence is one of sexiest characteristics that one could possess....Ah, jeez. I'll shut up now. Hehe.

You are so welcome and your goals sound like a very thought out plan and very doable. This will keep you focused.
    You are already on your path!
    Excellent to hear and thanks Slimmer! Having my eyes on a goal and this thread (and, most of all, you guys) have been so much help in keeping that focus. Although it's only been one week, I feel incredibly optimistic....I love optimism.

[QUOTE=Ladyblahblah;5792988]Yes, I've seen your thread...and L-O-V-E it! I seriously think that if not for your thread I would've lost my mind in the airport that night and I'd be in a Texas women's prison right now. Lol......You're right, though; It definitely takes time, trials and errors, yet, I'm trying to get caught up in your thread and last I saw there were no "failures". Total winning, my dear!!! Huge kudos to you, Missy! I'm seriously trying to get to everyone's threads and see what's going on with you guys. I guess I should probably remove "time management skills" from my resume.

Lol I remember when you were reading/commenting while there!
    Replace with " increased productivity projectability " (if thats even a word..?) lol cuz your researching the correct ways to get maximum results from minimal effort (rather than stumbling threw this alone with no support or guidance)

Lol I remember when you were reading/commenting while there!
    Replace with " increased productivity projectability " (if thats even a word..?) lol cuz your researching the correct ways to get maximum results from minimal effort (rather than stumbling threw this alone with no support or guidance)
    Lol! Nice!! I should've had you write my resume.

I think I'll put something in the middle of it somewhere just to see if someone will bite. Something goofy (not me!!) like, make the heading "Will Work For Food". And maybe make myself a "Professional One Eyed, One Horned, Flying, Purple, People Eating Team Leader".... It would definitely add some color.

^^ need food for weights. I learned this one the hard way.
    Uh, oh. Hope you didn't get sick or light-headed. It's unfortunate that most lessons learned have to be "the hard way".

afraid not...gonna need carbs before, whey protein drink directly following according to what I have learned in this forum
    Thanks, ladies! I'll try a small amount of oats in a protein shake for a while...see if that works for me. I guess gone are the days when I could wake up, down half of an Endorush and hit the gym for two hours. Time to work out in a smarter way. Thanks, again!

Uh, oh. Hope you didn't get sick or light-headed. It's unfortunate that most lessons learned have to be "the hard way".

Thanks, ladies! I'll try a small amount of oats in a protein shake for a while...see if that works for me. I guess gone are the days when I could wake up, down half of an Endorush and hit the gym for two hours. Time to work out in a smarter way. Thanks, again!
    I do this too after my work out. 1/2 sweet potato before w/out. protein shake with little oats PWO. love it!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Bump! How ya doin' girlie?

DAY 3

Stationary bike: 35 minutes 7.9 miles

Protein shake:
    120 calories
    27 protein

Meal Two:
    ½ cup (cooked) oatmeal
    1 egg 3 whites
    225 cals
    31 prot
    9 fat

Meal Three:
    3 ½ oz chicken
    1/3 cup brown rice
    4 spears asparagus
    250 cals
    30 prot
    20 carbs
    2 fat

Meal Four:
    ¾ breast grilled chicken
    ½ medium sweet potato
    320 calories
    37.5 protein
    8 fat
    24 carbs

Meal Five:
    15 almonds
    1 cup nf Greek yogurt
    244 calories
    9 fat
    16 protein
    10 carbs

TOTAL:
    1,379 calories
    165 protein
    68 carbs
    28 fat

i am in awe of your macros! NICE.

N-E-E-D M-E-A-L T-I-M-E-S!!!

N-E-E-D M-E-A-L T-I-M-E-S!!!
    LMAO!! Your post conjured the devil!!

You're right! I said I would do that and I've failed to do that the last few days. I shall beat myself with a wet noodle (whole wheat, of course) and hang my head in shame while walking through the village with a large "L" on the left side of my chest.

Day 4 (Minus meal times )

Stationary bike 35 minutes 8.86 miles
    5 min cool down 1.11 miles

Protein Shake:
    + 1/8 cup oats
    155 calories
    28.5 protein
    6 carbs

Meal One:
    ½ cup (cooked) oatmeal
    1 egg 3 whites
    220 calories
    23.5 protein
    6.5 fat
    14 carbs\

Meal Two:
    15 almonds
    ½ cup nf greek yogurt
    174 calories
    16 protein
    9 fat
    5 carbs/3 sugars

Meal Three:
    3 ½ oz tilapia
    1/3 cup brown rice
    ½ cup green beans
    200 calories
    21 protein
    15 carbs

Walked for 50 minutes 3.3 miles

Protein Shake
    120 calories
    27 protein

Meal Four:
    8 ritz crackers
    20 almonds
    1 cup nf Greek yogurt
    384 calories
    30 protein
    15 fat
    25 carbs

TOTAL:
    1,253 calories
    146 protein
    31 fat
    65 carbs

It took me forever to make myself count everything up from yesterday. I’ve been putting it off because I kinda fell off course last night and was afraid to see the damage that I had caused. I guess it wasn’t too bad after all….could have been MUCH worse, I suppose.

lol!!! Diet looks damn good nonetheless... minus the Ritz crackers!

C'mon... if I'm not your stickler, who would be?

its not a sprint, its a marathon! don't beat yourself up before you have even begun! i haven't heard any blood curdling screams today, so i guess your scale must have behaved!
    Lol! It was just as I assumed; No more, no less. (Thank goodness is wasn't any more ) Got myself here so now I just have to accept responsibility and get myself where I used to be...or as close as possible. You're exactly right, this IS a marathon! Thanks for checking in 00ragin!! Hope your weekend was a great one!

Agree with all...food is a must before weights and after IMO.
    BUT the awesome thing about weights vs. cardio is that when you stop cardio your body stops the high burn...with weights you build muscle and mussel burns more calories and burns cals all day long and depending on what you eat within 30min before and 30 min after ~what you intake can go directly to your sexy lill muskelz ...gotta lovey that!
    I lurv it, girl!

lol!!! Diet looks damn good nonetheless..!
    Yea!!! So great to hear!!! Thanks, oodles!

minus the Ritz crackers!
    Yeah, I had a bit of a weak moment last night. I'm just glad that moment of weakness did not include chocolate cake.

C'mon... if I'm not your stickler, who would be?
    You won't see me complaining, mister! I welcome all the help, advice, beatings, sticklings (????) lol... I can get! If it gets me
    to my goal then BRING IT!!

I do this too after my work out. 1/2 sweet potato before w/out. protein shake with little oats PWO. love it!!!
    I forgot about doing that...thanks for a great reminder, GGR! Appreciate any/all ideas of mixing it up!

i am in awe of your macros! NICE.
    Thanks girl ~ I appreciate it very much!! I just hope that my body will become in awe of my macros as well!! Lol! Now, I just need to stay on course....*sigh*

Bump! How ya doin' girlie?
    I'm fabulous Mr. Stickler, thank you. I really appreciate you checking in on me and making sure that I'm keeping my focus.
    Hope you, Mommy and WeeB had a great weekend!

Lady....you are doing marvelous....ritz crackers and all!!!

happy halloween!
    Author Unknown

DAY 5 *SUNDAY

Bike 35 minutes 9.04 miles
    5 minute cool down 1.06 miles

Protein shake: 9:30
    w/ 1/8 cup oats
    155 calories
    28.5 protein
    .5 fat
    6 carbs

11:30
    ½ cup (cooked) oatmeal
    1 egg 3 whites
    220 calories
    23.5 protein
    6.5 fat
    14 carbs

Walked 3.6 miles (66 minutes....ehhh) 1:00

Protein shake: 2:30
    w/ 1/8 cup oats
    193 calories
    30 protein
    1 fat
    13 carbs

6:30
    3 ½ oz salmon
    ½ cup brown rice
    ½ cup green beans
    280 cals
    27 protein
    5 fat
    29 carbs

10:00
    20 almonds
    ½ cup nf Greek yogurt
    209 calories
    16 protein
    12 fat
    9 carbs

TOTAL:
    1,057 calories
    125 protein
    25 fat
    71 carbs

Still need to work on calories and protein most days.

Hope everyone had a great Halloweeny!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information