Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You're pluggin' away.....keep going~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Week Four ~ Day Four *Saturday*

Biest/Test ~ Armour

*Stationary bike 35 mins 8.79 miles 5 min cool down 1.05 miles

10:00
    Protein Shake + 1/8 cup oats

12:00
    ¾ cup oatmeal
    1 egg 1/3 cup whites

3:00
    15 almonds
    ½ cup nf Greek yogurt

*3.2 mile walk

6:00
    Protein shake + ¼ cup oats

8:00
    3 ½ oz tilapia
    ½ cup green beans

11:00
    20 almonds
    ¾ cup yogurt

TOTAL:
    1,095 calories
    140 protein
    30 fat
    55 carbs

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    glad to hear that you are down a pound but sorry to hear about the ear infection. get yourself better and then jump back on the mule!
    Feeling much better, thanks RC!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    like hearing it lady!!

all is well with me ..just busy and a bit lazy/unmotovated.. keep trying new things to light a fire under my butt...but have dec 3rd as a cut-the-crap-an-get-2-it date lol, it will be easyer when Tiger is on a set shift/ have the car/ and no more excusses to use as a crutch lol
    Awww, I hate to hear that Sexy. When we stop working out it is SO hard to get back into it sometimes. I know that I've got to start hitting the weights if I'm going to get anywhere with this but it's so hard to find the motivation to do it this time around. When you do find that fire could you let me in on your little secret??

So, why Dec 3rd? Is that when the shift change and the car deal will occur?

and no more excusses to use as a crutch lol
    We are women so excuses and justifications are what we specialize in, right?? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    You're pluggin' away.....keep going~
    Thanks SM and I intend to, for sure.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    when I find that fire share with you.... DONE ! lol found it last night...we were walking in the mall I stopped in for my free Godiva chocolate truffle and these thin 20year oldgirls were walking in front of us...now I usualy dont care BUT at this moment I noticed Tiger glear a second too long and I literaly felt my body heat up and shake with adrenalin, I was a millameter close to showing my crazy in the mall lol...he must have noticed cuz he kept asking me what was wrong (of cource I said nothing cuz I knew it would open a door that needed to stay shut lol) but told him "Im having a moment, Im fine just give me a few, it will pass". He did, it did and than I got home and said to myself what the frick was that all about...I need to take back control NOW. So I am and I figured what better way to prove to myself that Im still the shiznit (lol) than to do a harsh challenge others may fail at...stopping smoking once and for all cold turkey w/o assistance meds while starting a fasting diet of no food...yeeeeehaw lol
    ~so I guess my fire was the threatining aspect of not being the 1 all end all of hottyness to Tiger ~ lame I know, but he used to make me feel that way and appearently seeing a threat to that gave me an actual physical reaction of fury that I see as unacceptable, also if I have to worry about a man cheating on me~ I have already lost him IMO.

yes started re-dedication my routine will pretty much be played by ear day-by-day till Tiger is on 3rd shift for Dec ...than we will truely BE IN IT lol

I was a millameter close to showing my crazy in the mall lol...
    LMAO!! I hate to laugh because I know it wasn't funny at the time....HOWever, now that it's over and done with and you're laughing...Lol. Both of you handled it well though, I must say. Him by not keeping on at you by asking "What's wrong" over and over and over and by you allowing the moment to pass. Isn't it great when we grow up and finally learn how to do this??? And find a boy that acts like a grown up, too? Haha.

than to do a harsh challenge others may fail at...stopping smoking once and for all cold turkey w/o assistance meds while starting a fasting diet of no food...yeeeeehaw lol
    Holy Mary, mother of Gawd!! Lol. Jeez girly. Okay, in all seriousness...those are very difficult tasks to take on, esp both at the same time ~ many kudos to you. I know you can do it, though. You take on much more difficult than that on a daily basis with the kids and all else that you do. And I'm not just blowing smoke up your arse to build any more confidence in you than you already have. First of all, I'm not a smoke blower upper and, second, I've seen many of your posts about a day in the life of Sexy (and Tiger). : )

~so I guess my fire was the threatining aspect of not being the 1 all end all of hottyness to Tiger ~ lame I know, but he used to make me feel that way and appearently seeing a threat to that gave me an actual physical reaction of fury that I see as unacceptable,
    I'm very sure that he still feels the same way as he did in the beginning. When our confidence/self concept is low I think our sight becomes blurred when it comes to things like this; About how our men see us/feel about us, etc. We are way too hard on ourselves but at least you have the desire to change the things that you're not happy about. Many significant others get lazy and stay lazy. They don't care regardless of how unhealthy (mentally and physically) they know that it is. I know that you already know these things, I'm just here to remind you. And I'm more than sure you'll need to quote this and send this to me in probably less than a week. Lol.

also if I have to worry about a man cheating on me~ I have already lost him IMO.
    So, so true Sexy ~ I agree 100%!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Him by not keeping on at you by asking "What's wrong" over and over and over and by you allowing the moment to pass ~oh may gawd THIS is holy crist fricken fracken hillarious!!!!!! he TOTLALLLLLY does that usualy! baaahahahahaa

I'm very sure that he still feels the same way as he did in the beginning
    ~ nope...but nice try chicka lol

so here I am ...your weightloss buddy back on track and logging the journey with ya

Week Four ~ Day Five *Sunday*

Biest/Test ~ Armour

12:00
    ¾ cup oatmeal
    Protein shake

3:00
    20 almonds

*3.2 mile walk

5:00
    Protein shake + 1/8 cup oats

7:30
    3 ½ oz mahi mahi
    ½ cup green beans

11:00
    15 almonds
    ¾ cup nf Greek yogurt

TOTAL:
    848 calories
    108 protein
    26 fat
    45 carbs

Him by not keeping on at you by asking "What's wrong" over and over and over and by you allowing the moment to pass ~oh may gawd THIS is holy crist fricken fracken hillarious!!!!!! he TOTLALLLLLY does that usualy! baaahahahahaa
    Lmao!! Yeah, most do. That's my reasoning for adding the multiple "overs". Ha!...But I'm sure you figured that part out already.

nope...but nice try chicka lol
    Dangit! Good intentions FAIL! lol

so here I am ...your weightloss buddy back on track and logging the journey with ya
    Yea!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!! Someone to go through hell with! Yea, us! Hahaaa!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    when I find that fire share with you.... DONE ! lol found it last night...we were walking in the mall I stopped in for my free Godiva chocolate truffle and these thin 20year oldgirls were walking in front of us...now I usualy dont care BUT at this moment I noticed Tiger glear a second too long and I literaly felt my body heat up and shake with adrenalin, I was a millameter close to showing my crazy in the mall lol...he must have noticed cuz he kept asking me what was wrong (of cource I said nothing cuz I knew it would open a door that needed to stay shut lol) but told him "Im having a moment, Im fine just give me a few, it will pass". He did, it did and than I got home and said to myself what the frick was that all about...I need to take back control NOW. So I am and I figured what better way to prove to myself that Im still the shiznit (lol) than to do a harsh challenge others may fail at...stopping smoking once and for all cold turkey w/o assistance meds while starting a fasting diet of no food...yeeeeehaw lol
    ~so I guess my fire was the threatining aspect of not being the 1 all end all of hottyness to Tiger ~ lame I know, but he used to make me feel that way and appearently seeing a threat to that gave me an actual physical reaction of fury that I see as unacceptable, also if I have to worry about a man cheating on me~ I have already lost him IMO.

yes started re-dedication my routine will pretty much be played by ear day-by-day till Tiger is on 3rd shift for Dec ...than we will truely BE IN IT lol
    you women crack me up!!!!!!

yea...nutty is fun to follow lol

Week Four ~ Day Six *Monday*
    Biest/Test ~ Armour

*Bike 35 mins ~ 8.86 miles/ 3 min cool down ~ .61 mi

8:00
    Protein shake
    120 calories
    27 protein

2/3 cup oatmeal
    1 egg 1/3 cup whites
    250 calories
    25 protein
    7 fat
    19 carbs

1:30
    15 almonds
    ½ cup nf Greek yogurt
    174/16/9/10

*35 min walk

4:00
    Protein shake
    120/27

6:30
    3 ½ oz tilapia
    1/3 cup (cooked) brown rice
    175/20/1.5/15

15 almonds
    ½ cup nf greek yogurt
    174/16/9/10

TOTAL:
    1,013/131/27/65

Have a great Thanksgiving Lady BB!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

^ what she said

lol

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    you women crack me up!!!!!!
    yea...nutty is fun to follow lol

::Circus music playing::

Possessing a weak filter and no longer having an edit button makes for a very hesitant Ladyblahblah.

Have a great Thanksgiving Lady BB!
    Thanks so much Slimmer ~ hope you enjoy you're day as well!

Funny....I usually call you "SM" but my IPad keeps wanting to change it to "S&M". (cheeky little IPad...) Since I no longer have an edit button and am usually insane in the membrane I will try and make a mental note of this for future reference......

Sorry, I like to share too much. lol.

^ what she said

lol
    Lmao! Not feeling the spirit this year, either, I see.

My not being at the usual family gathering this year has everyone up in the air. *gasp* I'm...so.......shocked. Hehe.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Hey LBB, just checking in on you. I haven't been on the board much lately but am trying to keep up with all my peeps!

LOL...s&m... love it~
    ha! your avoiding the crazy family this year as well? ditt here lol.
    i find it annoying yet supperdupper funny that most of us girls have lost our edit button...the guys may have been scared or annoyed or amuzed by us before ~ can only imagine how they see us NOW baahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Hey LBB, just checking in on you. I haven't been on the board much lately but am trying to keep up with all my peeps!
    I've noticed you haven't been around much lately. Figured WeeBrice was keeping you running around Thanks for checking in on me ~ I appreciate it!

LOL...s&m... love it~
    ha! your avoiding the crazy family this year as well? ditt here lol.
    i find it annoying yet supperdupper funny that most of us girls have lost our edit button...the guys may have been scared or annoyed or amuzed by us before ~ can only imagine how they see us NOW baahahahah
    Yeah, yesterday was a bit of a circus. It was great but a bit crazy. Hope your day was good and relaxing, Sexy

I'll update my diet log probably tomorrow. It's almost 6:00 and I'm still in the bed. Hehe. I don't think I allowed myself enough time to get well from my ear/upper respiratory infection from a minute ago. Now my throat and body hurts. Pffffft. Of course, I was around a gazillion kids yesterday hugging, playing w/ toys, board games, etc, etc. I'm sure I was among every cootie ever concocted by the Cootie Monster. (oh, my. Say that 5 times really fast.) It was definitely worth it, though

Good time, if any, to be sick. You can't go anywhere; All the gooftard lunatics are out today fighting over ill-fitting sheet sets and waffle irons that burns an image of baby Jesus into diabetic coma inducing, sugar filled batter. (Mmmmmm, sugar.) That and my man's 10+ hrs away w/ his family so I will embrace this opportunity to lie in bed, watch college football and movies all day/ night. Complete and utter worthlessness.....me likey : )

Happy Black-Eye Friday and hope all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful and safe day. TTFN

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    time for an update Lady!!

Bump!

yes...missey the blah blah de blah blah from my lady <3 lol

happy new year ladyb!
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    time for an update Lady!!
    Bump!
    yes...missey the blah blah de blah blah from my lady <3 lol

Having BW done tomorrow. If it looks good then doc is going to give me the okay to start exercising again. If he gives me the green flag and doesn't make me do another round of Prednisone then I'd like to restart my log or scratch this one and start anew.

happy new year ladyb!
    Thank you, Slimmer Happy New Year to you as well!

Happy New Year to everyone and I'm really hoping to get back into the swing of things sooner rather than later. : ) I've really missed the great support system here and keeping up with everyone's progress.

Welcome back, and happy 2012!!!

Welcome back, and happy 2012!!!
    Thanks, mister! So glad to be back and happy 2012 to you as well!

hellloooo...
    send me the link if you do start a new thread my lady

Glad to here a new thread will be forthcoming. Looking forward to it LadyB~
    Author Unknown

hellloooo...
    send me the link if you do start a new thread my lady
    Hellllooooooooo. Hehe

Sure will, sister! Oh and I owe you a link to my HRT thread, too....Wait, I owe myself starting an HRT thread first. Pfftt

Glad to here a new thread will be forthcoming. Looking forward to it LadyB~
    I hope so very soon and thanks so much : )

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    what's going on Lady????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information