Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Plan the work, work the plan!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I was thinking. Have you ever had a saliva cortisol test? I wonder if your cortisol is all thrown off kicking in when it shouldn't at night time thus keeping you all wired up. I had to change my clock and tried a supplement which helped me a lot to help me do that and if you want the name of it then let me know.

And I know you don't like to weigh everyday. I do. I just can't help myself. But I take the count just one day a week.

8 pounds in 8 weeks WILL HAPPEN SEXY! You got this girl!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

We are all on our way to our best year ever!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:50 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    saliva cortisol test ?....I have not. sounds interresting. would love to hear more!

SM n tbody ... ~agree!
    same here. looks like we both have the same goal in mind, so lets all do this!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    We are all on our way to our best year ever!
    YOU BET!

saliva cortisol test ?....I have not. sounds interresting. would love to hear more!

SM n tbody ... ~agree!
    it is a 24 hour test where you actually spit in a little vial to test your adrenals/cortisol. You can get the test real easily. Online or at a real good drug store. And then you ship it to a place ( prepaid usually and comes with a box to send usually) and then they give your results. And not expensive. This way you can see if your adrenals are shot which makes your cortisol go off path hence kicking in at night giving you a second wind and a 3rd wind yet cortisol is supposed to kick in around 4-6 in the wee hours of the morning to put you into wake-up mode. And what is happening is by staying up so late you are then staying in wake-up mode and feeding the cycle.
    ANd keep in mind cortisol is catabolic so not helping your muscles at all. That is why many like to inject hgh when cortisol levels are high in order to blunt cortisol which it actually does.

Hope this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    same here. looks like we both have the same goal in mind, so lets all do this!
    WE ALL GOT THIS!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ps: the test will determine when your cortisol levels are high that is why it is a 24 hour test. You spit in the vial at certain times a day and mark the time on a sheet for lab analysis.
    Author Unknown

wow, interesting stuff.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    -----

wow, interesting stuff.
    it is interesting indeed...

wow SM very interresting stuff!!! I am curious as h3ll now lol, is def on my list ....after I get my books and pay min for the semester....but deffinitly gonna follow up with this suggestion ty! ~ sexy AND friggan smart, that chix got it ALL
    YOU TOO!

and so ya know, you can also test other hormones with the saliva kit too. Cost determines how much you want tested. Some think saliva is more accurate actually yet others not so much. Up to you how much you want to test.

I had a cortisol night last night myself!
    Author Unknown

Ms.Magoo is offline Female Member
    Great goal!!! I am going to shoot for the same, 1lb/week and I agree with you on it being a healthy route too

Oh we're heading to the gym now and I'm going to do a slightly modified version of your bootie-lish-ious workout...yayyy!!

----

Grrrrr I wish I could just delete this.....SORRY!!!
    Last edited by Ms.Magoo; 01-07-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Okay so I had a slight change of plans...realized that today is/was back & biceps and tomorrow will be legs/glutes/can't stand/can't sit for a week day hahahaha!!!

*evil chucklez*
    Oh nooo....I know for sure now that I won't be able to MOVE for a week!! lol

^ hehehe ...its a good thing

Will Im positive the E/C stack is not the issue of my stay up late now, cuz the decrease hasn’t made a lick of diff for me. STARTING Mon I will return to the full tab of each before my 5pm training. Had a refreshing lazy weekend and getting pumped for this week!

6:15 AM Wake, Vitamins
    *fish oil/fiber tabs/calcium/B/ginkgo biloba/A/amino acids/iron/folic Acid/D3/E/B12 /B6/Biotin/St. Johns wart/niacin/vitex berry/fiber tab/African mango seed extract* (macros for all vite's = 3 P/ 2 F/ 15 CAL/ 2 C/ 2 SUG)

Phen, caffeine pill
    STRETCHES @ 6:30 AM

7:15 AM MEAL 1 -
    Protein blend (27 P/ 2 F/ 150 CAL/ 3 C/ 1 SUG)
    *my blend is Premier protein choc shake with 1/2 scoop Casein choc powder*

10:15 AM MEAL 2 -

12:30 MEAL 3 -
    Celery with bean dip OR veggie salad OR hardboiled egg whites OR sashimi (27 P/ 2 F/ 150 CAL/ 3 C/ 1 SUG)

3:30 MEAL 4 -

5:15 MEAL 5- hand of almonds OR hardboiled egg whites

Phen, caffeine pill, 2 fish oil, fiber tabs, amino pills
    TRAIN@5:45 PM
    * till failure every machine (usually 3 of 15)
    PLANK: 30sec / each SIDE PLANK: 20sec and Full Stretching Routine listed below daily
    Triceps Press 90lbs 10, 4 set
    Bicep Curl 30lbs, 5 set
    Shoulder Press 10lbs 10, 6 set
    Rear Delt Row 50lbs 10, 6 set
    Back Extension 110lbs 15, 3 set
    Chest Press 10lbs 15, 5 set
    Pull Down 70lbs 10, 5 set
    Fly 30lbs 15, 4 set
    about 1.5 hour = Upper body Day MONDAYS

7:30 PM MEAL 6-
    *must include lots veggie/ fiber/ protein / low carb fruit like tomatoes zucchini etc.
    A homemade soup Bean or Lentil or Pea or Chicken very heavy on veggies (almost always to include 15 types of beans&peas&lentals/pepper/onion/celery/carrot/zuchini/eggplant/garlic/tomato/water/steak or sausage or chicken or beef) Or a plate of fish with hard cheese slices and veggies
    (average: 24 P/ 2 F/ 215 CAL/ 30 C/ 2 SUG)

extra stretch in hip stacked positions
    BED 11:00 PM (lol)

Mental Notes
    [•] 24 hour Intermittent Fasting 2x week / intake changes on days after IF, I call these days Intermittent Feeding 2 include friendly carbs of brown rice/flaxseed pancakes & fruit
    [•] Water Intake 74fl daily
    [•] This is for my accountability and entertainment. Not seeking any further food/ nutrition advice but feel free to leave words of encouragement

Have been dabbling with a 30day cleansing idea. Not so much for a weight loss result, more so as a douche out my bod kind of thing, also I’m curios about testing my resolve/will power. There are so many options for 30day cleanses... still researching... but certainly interested.

Attachment 119358

My earrings are the same size as they were in high school too~ Amazing how they fit the same way they always have.

I love earrings.
    Author Unknown

so you are fasting for a whole day, twice a week? power to ya! i can barley make it to 16 hours! and yall women crack me up!

My wife absolutely can't hardly fast for one meal, a day is terrible and longer than that she needs to be all alone cause she's not a pleasant person.

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Hah I can't fast either. I need my food! I start shaking if I miss a meal. Slfmade says it's all in my head but whatever, I'd rather not pass out! lol

We all have our own styles and our bodies tell us when we aren't treating them how they want to be treated.

Now, Sexy, tell me about this marrying of the tiger. When and where?

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.

very cool, My wife and I met on 09/11/09 and were married 11/10/09. Sounds amazing, can't wait to see pics.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    sexy...love the wedding plans..so romantic and so much planning!

re: cleanse. I dabbled in a full body cleanse called isagenix a few years back. I did 2 - 9 day programs back to back. 2 days drink some liquid cleanse throughout the day, 5 days of 2 shakes and small meal, 2 days of the cleanse and I repeated. About 13 days in I will tell you some pretty gross stuff came out of me....I called it alien matter cuz it wasn't of this planet...a smelly tar looking heap of black toxins...SMELLY! Apparently the body cannot process certain foods (hydragenated/partially hydragenated oil....like in peanut butter) and this gunk gets stuck inside intentines until purged. This event happened on a weekend (thank Godness! ) and when I went into work, a male colleague asked me what changed....stomach was much flatter! It was noticeable. So I did this program for about 6 - 9 months, a lot lighter in the pocket book and then the weight slowly creaped back on cuz I didn't know what nutrition to properly fuel body....but the cleansing program did work.

Occassionly I do this 9 day cleanse just cause....but not very often....although, I have been thinking I will in a couple months ; )

Arranged with his C.O. to pick up his dress uniform secretly, Im gonna send him to the library for something I know they wont have (he would never stop looking for something I asked for lol ) I will get all done up, limo pick me up ... meet him at the falls on library platform, wisked to Boston Ma on charles river, authentic gondolas from Vience, candles floating in the water, wine/cheese/fruit/ musician and a bottle floats out with our rings. we will release a chiness floating lantern than pix at a park with AWSOME history and Im wisking him away to Universal studios for 1 week. All in black ops form
    OMG I loved reading this!!! So awesome!!! So.... can you plan my wedding as well lol??? We have been engaged for almost three years and still no plans bc I totally suck at it!!! Haha oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Magoo View Post
    OMG I loved reading this!!! So awesome!!! So.... can you plan my wedding as well lol??? We have been engaged for almost three years and still no plans bc I totally suck at it!!! Haha oh well
    You can get him to come with you to the July 4th Picnic and we'll have the ceremony at the gym!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    sexy...love the wedding plans..so romantic and so much planning!

re: cleanse. I dabbled in a full body cleanse called isagenix a few years back. I did 2 - 9 day programs back to back. 2 days drink some liquid cleanse throughout the day, 5 days of 2 shakes and small meal, 2 days of the cleanse and I repeated. About 13 days in I will tell you some pretty gross stuff came out of me....I called it alien matter cuz it wasn't of this planet...a smelly tar looking heap of black toxins...SMELLY! Apparently the body cannot process certain foods (hydragenated/partially hydragenated oil....like in peanut butter) and this gunk gets stuck inside intentines until purged. This event happened on a weekend (thank Godness! ) and when I went into work, a male colleague asked me what changed....stomach was much flatter! It was noticeable. So I did this program for about 6 - 9 months, a lot lighter in the pocket book and then the weight slowly creaped back on cuz I didn't know what nutrition to properly fuel body....but the cleansing program did work.

Occassionly I do this 9 day cleanse just cause....but not very often....although, I have been thinking I will in a couple months ; )
    First I've heard of this, did a search and fair bit of reading. Would be interested in doing a cleanse like this but I found as many against as for this program. Still reading but do you have any independent studies on this? or links to independent studies that were not paid for by isagenix? I can't find any.

You can get him to come with you to the July 4th Picnic and we'll have the ceremony at the gym!
    LMAO!! Scary thing is that he would probably love that idea!! Haha!

so very true

now, this brought a smile to my face
    he doesnt read my thread so I will share... he belives we are getting married 10/11/12 BUT I have decided to surprize him we are eloping 8/10/12 and I want it to just us as a focus so I found ways I would like to get married (hot air balloon/ fighter jet/ ski lift to peak of mountain/ on gondaler/under water) took the list to a few of his friends and asked them what they thought he would like more... appearently Im not the only 1 that has noticed him being a big teddy bear all full of romance around me ~ they all thought he would like the godolar most.

Arranged with his C.O. to pick up his dress uniform secretly, Im gonna send him to the library for something I know they wont have (he would never stop looking for something I asked for lol ) I will get all done up, limo pick me up ... meet him at the falls on library platform, wisked to Boston Ma on charles river, authentic gondolas from Vience, candles floating in the water, wine/cheese/fruit/ musician and a bottle floats out with our rings. we will release a chiness floating lantern than pix at a park with AWSOME history and Im wisking him away to Universal studios for 1 week (he never went allways wanted to, I have gone many times BUT the new Harry Potter park is calling meeeeeee).
    All in black ops form

GO HEAD WIT YA BAD SELF! love the gondola and the asain floating latern idea, love it!

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Love is in the air......
    Author Unknown

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00

love the gondola and the asain floating latern idea, love it!
    x2...
    Not a romantic guy, but that whole scenario sounds awesome

^ love this! congrats!!!

Tiger n I also knew within a few months
    but having 1 married behind me (15 years) I had decided to play it with my head this time and be as sure as I could that if I ever got married again it would be my last marrige, so I set guidline that if met would show me we were a good match for each other. 1. no engagement unless he had my folks approval (extended family and gathering would be enjoyable/supportive) 2. my dream ring was purchaced finance free ( if money savey/good budget practices than finances co-mingled would not be a stressor) 3. wiat at least 1 year living together to propose ( living with my teen and foster teen co see if he is and I am sure this is the family we can be) .... Tiger has done all and beyond, yet still wants to be with us lol ... I have 100% faith he is the 1 and will forever be my only <3

ggr... very interrest in this! I was looking and leaning to just liquid cleance of mostly water and 1 shake.

mrsM.... *gigglez* CONGRATS on your engagement baby!!!
    anything you ever need....you come seek me and I will always help the best I can <3

Attachment 119402http://www.bostongondolas.com/gallery.html
    Well, we had both been married before as well and were confident that God had arranged our meeting, so in order to honor him we wanted to wait til marriage to have sex, so I couldn't Imagine a one year time frame!

On another note, are you voting in the primary???

Hi lady just wanted to check in on u and see how everything is going

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    OMG I love the wedding plans!!! How romantic! Slfmade and I haven't yet decided on what we're doing...but I'm all for not speding a crazy amount of money... He'd elope if he could but our families would kill us especially mine since I'm an only child! lol So do you have a pic of your dress? I haven't bought mine but I've got my heart set on one...I'll send you a pic. I guess this turned into a wedding journal huh? lol

Well, we had both been married before as well and were confident that God had arranged our meeting, so in order to honor him we wanted to wait til marriage to have sex, so I couldn't Imagine a one year time frame!

On another note, are you voting in the primary???

How wonderful that you both waited! I thought I would too but Slfmade's been the one and only guy I've been with and I always wanted it to be the one I married. I'm glad it worked out that way. Tomorrow it'll be 4years since we first met !

Why don't you plan on having a joint ceremony at the gym during our 4th of July picnic?

^^^ perfect.
    Author Unknown

----

Oh no...what happened to Tiger...injured?? It is difficult working out and eating right when your mind is elsewhere Hope he gets better soon!

Ughhhh I hate that the gym is SOOO SUPER packed right after the new year!!! Last night I had to make it a short w/o bc so many teens in the weight room hogging up the light weights grrrr!!! Though I found that it helps if I wear a tight sports bra and let the girls show a little more than usual, that way the guys don't get mad if you cut in while they're taking a water break hehe

----

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information