Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    maybe not....especially if you still with the plan...I think it will be another month or so before lost rate slows : )

you may be surprised....I was doing a ton of cardio and running on a treadmill alittle....one day I went for a 4 mile run and 7 miles later arrived back home. I do not like running as much as our boy Rajun Cajun
    lol fingers crossed for that
    yea i still struggle with running unless something is chasin me hahaha BUT the new gym ha personal TV on each and every machine so the time goes by fast cuz i can watch my gorly shows instead of like at my old gym where the big tv's always had news or sports (yawn)

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I like the TV's on the treadmills and elliptical. Time goes by fast and now I know who all the latest singers are watching video's.
    Keep the thread going s4ms.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 05-18-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post

awwwww thank you sweetie pie
    !
    btw I LOVE seeing you in the real world! LOL ...didn't realize how much you and I SERIOUSLY had in common till we connected out side of this site ... its like youre my clone for sure!

^^ Haha! The Barbie's are hilarious...and so us.
    Love seeing you in real life as well!! And, yes, we are VERY much alike! It would be so great if we lived in the same city so we could work out together....and act like fools together.

~ what do you think... cant decide which one I want : hair now ~>Attachment 123987
    styles im looking at ~>Attachment 123989Attachment 123988Attachment 123990Attachment 123991
    Well, duuuuhh!! We all know that I'm gonna vote for Gaga! Hehe ~ I kid. I l.o.v.e. Giselle's (Sp??) color and the style. I wish I could wear my hair w/ long, loose curls but since I live in swamp weather w/ 129% humidity it's just not doable. It would look all voluminous and delicious but once I stepped outside I'd look like Rosanne RoseannaDanna....

So, having said that if you're not going to go with the Hello Kitty look then I would totally go for Giselle's sexy locks. You're beautiful now so whatever you decide will just be an added bonus, not to mention that Tiger is sure to love

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I would go for the Alice Dellal look.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ƸӜƷ   A Chix  Fitness Journal  2012   ƸӜƷ-alice-dellal-shaved-half-his-head-chanel-face-promotion-photos-02.jpg  

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 05-18-2013 at 08:18 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hair weaves sexy

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Peddling to the gym.....now that's the ticket! Love it!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

geeez i forgot to keep up my log~ooopsie

love this ...bathroom does not

so cash is a bit to tight for my goal acomplishment rewards BUT dats ok i will do it anyway lol

one of my GF is starting the P90x cuz i taliked her into doing a challange with me yay! and we are doin IF together ...having an actual person in person will def help me *plus Im a tad competitive hehehe so we start sunday!

.. and school is done for a month in a few weeks THANK GAWD cuz i am spent!
    kids will be in summer school from 1-5pm so i have it in my head to live at the gym solid for those hours daily, working out tanning stretching cardio classes ... I am so super excited about 4 hours of me time ~that I am litteraly giddy!!!
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 07-14-2012 at 10:05 PM.

weight is on a plat ~ im ok with that

...but wont settle for it lol

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ better than the other way around......HOWDY!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

starting sunday...yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! P90x is killer.....enjoy ; )

asymens is offline Female Member
    Hi Sexy! Just getting caught up a little! Love your idea of your little "splurges" for every 10 lbs! Awesome motivation!!! And what are you going to do with your hair!? And as always your thread thing is inspiring and makes me laugh a lot! The boy is wanting to get fit again too as he noticed his "man boobs" are bothering him lately lol. So of course he knows nothing about losing weight so I am looking up so man stuff on here. So looks like maybe we better get going together since you know I have been wanting to get in the swing of things again too! The fair was fun but a lot of crappy food we ate!! I am sure you can imagine! So going to try to stay on track for longer than a week this time! Ugh! Good news is I have not gained anything back from orignal loss. So still starting about 35 lbs lighter than I was last year at this time! I have been in the same 6 lb range for about 6 months now though. But my "trying" to lose weight has been very low if any at all!! It has already been almost a year since I first started this website and started my weight loss?!!? WOWWWZER!!! Time flies! And you can surely bug me on FB! Keep me focused about making brownies and eating freezies! lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    geeez i forgot to keep up my log~ooopsie

love this ...bathroom does not

so cash is a bit to tight for my goal acomplishment rewards BUT dats ok i will do it anyway lol

one of my GF is starting the P90x cuz i taliked her into doing a challange with me yay! and we are doin IF together ...having an actual person in person will def help me *plus Im a tad competitive hehehe so we start sunday!
    .. and school is done for a month in a few weeks THANK GAWD cuz i am spent!
    kids will be in summer school from 1-5pm so i have it in my head to live at the gym solid for those hours daily, working out tanning stretching cardio classes ... I am so super excited about 4 hours of me time ~that I am litteraly giddy!!!

a challenge is always a good way to motivate! get it girl!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    starting sunday...yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! P90x is killer.....enjoy ; )
    yea I have always like p90x

asymens....im so happy to hear that! and yes from your pix you can see that you have no extra poundage Love it!
    and you guy doesnt look like he has any man boobs from his pix... are you sure they are not just pecks? lol

GREAT NEWS !!!!

I just got a call from the pharm saying my hormone scripts are ready to be picked up!!! [insert utter shock here] est/test/pro all for 45.00 month ty nsurance and a great team of Drs!!

oh Im peri-menupaulsal <-def spelt wrong lol
    so I will be starting that next week and antisapate levels being tweeked for a few months BUT its a start!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    GREAT NEWS !!!!

I just got a call from the pharm saying my hormone scripts are ready to be picked up!!! [insert utter shock here] est/test/pro all for 45.00 month ty nsurance and a great team of Drs!!

so I will be starting that next week and antisapate levels being tweeked for a few months BUT its a start!!

glad to see you have worked some things out with your doc. hope it all goes the way you want and your body wants!

asymens is offline Female Member
    yea I have always like p90x

asymens....im so happy to hear that! and yes from your pix you can see that you have no extra poundage Love it!
    and you guy doesnt look like he has any man boobs from his pix... are you sure they are not just pecks? lol
    LOL. Thank you, Sexy! There is def. some extra lol i just don't post those pics that show it! . I tell him all the time he looks fine but he is bothered lol. Thanks for all your help and your motivation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asymens View Post
    LOL. Thank you, Sexy! There is def. some extra lol i just don't post those pics that show it! . I tell him all the time he looks fine but he is bothered lol. Thanks for all your help and your motivation!!!
    anytime aweetie! and we will send out the books and stuff to you soon, hope it helps....still think you should have him join here tho

GREAT NEWS !!!!

happy to read this! keep us posted Girly!!!

well do lady

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 05-18-2013 at 07:36 PM.

where u been girl...spending 100$ on great wedges????

lol...naw, I took tiger out to our fav rest ~surf, had the raw bar/oysters etc...verry yum!

i have been around just not quite ready to committ 100% to juicing ...the juicing lifestyle is tuff for me (too much of a foodie lol) BUT i have kept off te weight

and I have kept up on the treadmill...I actualy like it now...wow, me like cardio; WEIRD!! lol i do 30 min every time and more than that on cardio days...still can only run for 2min at a time (smoker)

hormones are doing wounders! but im still "off" and still dont feel fully like myself, so im kinda just doing whatever when ever i feel up to it ...not kicking myself when i cheat or skip gym...so I didnt have much health news to report

oh and tiger gave me a tad more melitonin II yesterday and it made me so sick that i sleept most of the day and feel like garbage today, still sleepy too (my bod shuts down an i sleep when i feel sick or bad) so I am hoping to get to gym tonight but not looking great so far

good food with a good man..can't beat that combo!!!!

we do better what we can everyday and we get etter. Have u ever tried yoga? u may really like it girl!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information