Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    billgates is offline Junior Member
    10/11/2012
    AM cardio today? No, it's just getting too hectic preparing for the trip.
    Screw up diet yesterday? No sir.
    Still morbidly obese? Yes.
    Morning weigh in: 221.2lbs

Wtf is going on?? I didn't do my weights last night in favor of working on my next weeks homework, so I don't come back to a ton of work. I also didn't make the cardio this morning, yet I'm losing weight? I'm starting to get scared that its LBM. Is this a possibility?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by billgates View Post
    10/11/2012
    AM cardio today? No, it's just getting too hectic preparing for the trip.
    Screw up diet yesterday? No sir.
    Still morbidly obese? Yes.
    Morning weigh in: 221.2lbs

Wtf is going on?? I didn't do my weights last night in favor of working on my next weeks homework, so I don't come back to a ton of work. I also didn't make the cardio this morning, yet I'm losing weight? I'm starting to get scared that its LBM. Is this a possibility?
    not very likely.

blood glucose
    muscle and liver glycogen
    body fat
    muscle

this is the order

why would ur body say to itself "self, i think im gonna skip over the blood glucose, muscle glycogen, and body fat i prefer to burn first and lets just start burning muscle for energy! yeh this sounds like a good idea..??""

ur being paranoid.. keep ur protein high and u should be fine dude.. how is ur strength?

billgates is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    not very likely.

blood glucose
    muscle and liver glycogen
    body fat
    muscle

this is the order

why would ur body say to itself "self, i think im gonna skip over the blood glucose, muscle glycogen, and body fat i prefer to burn first and lets just start burning muscle for energy! yeh this sounds like a good idea..??""

ur being paranoid.. keep ur protein high and u should be fine dude.. how is ur strength?

Haha ok got it. I guess mathematically it just doesn't make sense for me to be losing weight while not exercising, but I guess thats the power of a proper deficit. I think in the past I've cut too many cals and my metabolism slowed as did my progress. This time, my metabolism is maintained, and every day there is a calorie deficit so my body is eating the fat off my ass.

It still doesn't equal 3500 calories per day

See ya 405, this may be my last post before leaving. And after checking international rates for using my cell phone, I probably won't post again until I get back.

Thread Information