Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL im fasting today! Eod man u know that! Im not cranky!!

At some point ur gonna have to grow some freaking self control. A lot of being able to get lean and stay lean is self control man. Plain and simple! I cant tell u how many thousand cravings and temptations i have had to overcome in the last 18months!! At 3 cravings per day average: 1642.5!! (Roughly) - i just finished beating the .5 craving right before i typed this!

A lot dude. But the good thing now is i can eat cereal, sugar, ice cream, pizza, fries, doughnuts, etc.. And still stay 10% bf because i put the work in to get here. Now its all about management. U want 12-15% right? Make a 6month commitment and show urself ur a fvcking man and u can do wat u set ur mind to! I believe u can do it now just suck it up and fvcking do it dammit!!!!

Ill help u set it up but i cant do the work for u. It WILL be worth it! Trust me i know!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL im fasting today! Eod man u know that! Im not cranky!!

At some point ur gonna have to grow some freaking self control. A lot of being able to get lean and stay lean is self control man. Plain and simple! I cant tell u how many thousand cravings and temptations i have had to overcome in the last 18months!! At 3 cravings per day average: 1642.5!! (Roughly) - i just finished beating the .5 craving right before i typed this!

A lot dude. But the good thing now is i can eat cereal, sugar, ice cream, pizza, fries, doughnuts, etc.. And still stay 10% bf because i put the work in to get here. Now its all about management. U want 12-15% right? Make a 6month commitment and show urself ur a fvcking man and u can do wat u set ur mind to! I believe u can do it now just suck it up and fvcking do it dammit!!!!

Ill help u set it up but i cant do the work for u. It WILL be worth it! Trust me i know!!
    Well...the plan under way is to jump back in (again) today! Like GB said as well...make the goal to have one day without cheating..then 2 then a week then a month and so on! I know it's like everything else...once you adjust and get accustomed to it, it is easier. Its that first 2 or 3 weeks that is like quitting meth cold turkey (I assume)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well...the plan under way is to jump back in (again) today! Like GB said as well...make the goal to have one day without cheating..then 2 then a week then a month and so on! I know it's like everything else...once you adjust and get accustomed to it, it is easier. Its that first 2 or 3 weeks that is like quitting meth cold turkey (I assume)...
    uh huh...
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 03-11-2013 at 12:50 PM.

uh huh...
    Lot's of things I might have considered in my day but that crap aint one of em...especially after the things I have witnessed! But I have seen ppl trying to quit and I liken the addiction to my carb addiction lol....

i did a fair amount of it and never got even slightly close.. i have a friend on yr 9 of an 11yr federal prison sentence for that stuff! this was after he completed his 2 yrs in the state pen first..

i think im gonna just quit talking to u about it (diet) because i really think i may actually truly be wasting my time.. u know what to do.. do it..

this will free up our time to talk about stuff more fun like ur warm weather bicycle rides.. are u like a cyclist (not hardcore but dress up and stuff) or do u and ur wife just get on beach cruisers and leisurely ride?

i did a fair amount of it and never got even slightly close.. i have a friend on yr 9 of an 11yr federal prison sentence for that stuff! this was after he completed his 2 yrs in the state pen first..

i think im gonna just quit talking to u about it (diet) because i really think i may actually truly be wasting my time.. u know what to do.. do it..

this will free up our time to talk about stuff more fun like ur warm weather bicycle rides.. are u like a cyclist (not hardcore but dress up and stuff) or do u and ur wife just get on beach cruisers and leisurely ride?
    I'm eating my damn salad (instead of pizza) as we speak lol! Her "beach cruiser" cost about 6K new and we normal cruise 50-70 miles when we ride and get in nearly 3000 miles between Mrch and August!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I'm eating my damn salad (instead of pizza) as we speak lol! Her "beach cruiser" cost about 6K new and we normal cruise 50-70 miles when we ride and get in nearly 3000 miles between Mrch and August!
    are we talking bicycles or motorcycles here!?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I'm eating my damn salad (instead of pizza) as we speak lol!
    So u found your willpower?!? Or u doesn't want to hear any BS from your compadres?

Thread Information