Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Egg whites

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Yea thats rough, I sleep with my hands between my wifes legs..... she's poped a wet one out on me more than once.......not to bad, unless you wake up and rub your face afterwards, that kinda sucks............. was that too much information?
    lmfao, never too much info Pop Smurf...

But I do think that is how people get that pink eye! Watch out!

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    My wife kicked me out of the house once for the gas smell thanks to my 15 hard boiled eggs per day.
    My 3 kids call me the egg white fart dad and that's no joke, lol

The smell is so bad sometimes that it makes me want to puke, omg lol
    Trouble is , I'm sick of tuna, chicken breast, need to find a new animal to sacrifice that's rich in protein.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    To be honest, this topic/debate has been beaten to death on this board. My take on dairy is as follows:

1 - milk has a relatively high sugar content. I try to keep sugar as low as possible when cutting. As such, milk is off my menu

2 - digestion issues. Some people can handle dairy, others cannot. If you find yourself gaseous (perfect for this thread, right?), bloated, etc. then dairy probably isn't sitting well with you.

3 - There is concern with milk being completely hormonal (estrogen). However, evidence as to how this would affect humans, if at all, is inconclusive at best
    Well...........that answers the cow juice ?

No comment on leather seats?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Well...........that answers the cow juice ?

No comment on leather seats?
    lol... I'll say this - cloth seats are worse... that have an absorption quality about them... I'm telling you, if I took a whiff of the seat in my truck, i'm pretty sure I'd keel over right on the spot!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    I used to be a fan of doing those... until she started doing them back to me. That game ended abruptly
    You know I dated a girl that use to get such a kick out of me farting and I would throw in some grunting when I was in the bathroom. And then one day she left the door open and I heard her dropping a duece and farting. I broke up with her the next day

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    You know I dated a girl that use to get such a kick out of me farting and I would throw in some grunting when I was in the bathroom. And then one day she left the door open and I heard her dropping a duece and farting. I broke up with her the next day
    Pshh, rookie. A chick like that is a gem to find, just don't take her seriously. She's the type of chick you bring home and wear out for a while before punting her as far as you can.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I absolutely hate eating cooked eggs but I do it every day. One of my friends mixes liquid egg whites with grits and blends it for his pre workout meal... I'm thinkif about doing the same thing but I know I've herd you get better absorbsion from cooked eggs; "is this still the same case with liquid egg whites bc they are still pasteurized"
    Ive cut out my egg whites, mainly due to the cost. What i used to do though and even now, i scramble my eggs in a saucepan, chuck it in a blender with skim milk not much milk at all, and smash it down i believe im still getting most of the protein since its still cooked, and the absorption of the protein, should still be no different as to eating it on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Bahahaha!!!!

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777
    Do you egg sluggers sleep in the same bed/room as someone with regularity? The gas I emit after drinking egg whites/products is... obscene. Can't do it, I'd blow my girl right out of the room.
    I wonder if this gas issue has anything to do with abdorbson of the egg white???!

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I wonder if this gas issue has anything to do with abdorbson of the egg white???!
    Of course it does. More accurately, the digestion. High sulfur content = stink.

tod24 is offline Junior Member
    So back to the subject guys
    The thread starts off saying it's better to cook eggs as the body digests them better then half way through it says its better not to cook them as they digest better then think it was stem that said its a matter of preferance lol
    So
    Is it better to eat raw egs or cook them how much protien do you loose from cooking/not cooking?

Quote Originally Posted by tod24 View Post
    So back to the subject guys
    The thread starts off saying it's better to cook eggs as the body digests them better then half way through it says its better not to cook them as they digest better then think it was stem that said its a matter of preferance lol
    So
    Is it better to eat raw egs or cook them how much protien do you loose from cooking/not cooking?
    I think you misunderstood. The protein in raw eggs isn't as bioavailable as when they're cooked. We were debating whether liquid egg whites (they're pasteurized, so they're liquid, but not raw) were the same as raw with regards to protein bioavailability.

Cooked eggs are > than raw. From what I can come up with, liquid egg whites are on par with cooked eggs as the pasteurization process heats them enough to make the protein more bioavailable.

Just think of it like this: There is no disadvantage to cooking your egg whites while there may be a disadvantage to drinking them in liquid form, assuming pasteurization. Just cook them. Microwave them if pressed for time/cook top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information