Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lean gains, "IF" bulking log

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    smileybeast is offline New Member

Lean gains, "IF" bulking log

Hey guys, I am a young fitness freak with the goal to put on 6 kg of muscle the next year!

21 years old, 188 cm, 75 Kg today and bodyfat % is 8-10 while bulking.

I have already changed my body composition completely the last 6 months where I have taken my work out and nutrition serious.

I train natural atm. but maybe I will do my first cycle in a year or 2, if I need it to achieve my goals!

I am doing the "IF" lean gains diet together with my friend, mentor and personal trainer.. who has taught me everything he knew and now we are trying to make even more small changes to improve our workout rutine and diet.

My workout rutine is a 4-split bodybuilding program.. where we aim to hit every muscle group twice every 8th day.

At the moment we are doing 5 sets 8 reps where we it the reps to forced on each set for 1½ month and then we do 8 sets 8 reps for another 1½ month.

Chest and tricpes -> Bench press, Incline dumbbell press Chest machine press, tricpes pulldown
    Back and Bicpes -> Chin ups, rows, lat pulldown, one arm dumbbell rows, bent over rows( only 2 drops sets), biceps curls
    Shoulders, tricpes and abs -> Seated Military dumbell press, lateral raises, back shoulder exercise, military press, tricpes pulldown, evil wheel and leg raises.
    Legs and Biceps -> Hack squat, calf press standing and seated (Supetset), lying leg curls, leg extentions (isolated), biceps curls

I also do cardio + abs and back extentions 2 times a week and extra cardio other days if I want to.

I am always dieting and it gives me structure on my life.. Normally I cook all my meals once every two weeks so I don't have to spend all my time in the kitchen

I do intermittend fasting every day, this leads to that I only eat post work out.

Nutrition plan 2 PM
    Water and sometimes caffeine pre work out.

Meal 1 4 PM
    Smoothie: Blueberries, 100 g Raspberries, 5 Dl Applejuice and 4x 500mg tablets Creatine Ethyl Ester Kcal: 208
    20 min after I take my:
    Shake: Whey protein 75 g, 6 Dl organic milk Kcal: 682

Meal 2 5.30 PM
    Beef 300g, Brocolli, 200g, Carrots, 200g, Red pepper 50g Kcal: 770

Meal 3 (snack) 7 PM
    Almonds 50g Hazel nuts 50g dark chocolate 50g Kcal 865

Meal 4 8 PM
    Chicken breast 250g, Brocolli 200g, Cottage cheese 50g Kcal 450

Meal 5 9 PM
    6 whole eggs, 100g Bacon Kcal 695

Sleep around 10.30 PM

Total Calories: 3670 Kcal
    Protein intake is around 250g daily.

I also focus on my micro nutriants: Where I take multivitamin and b12 with the first meal, Vitamin C 1500 mg, taurine and Selenium (2nd meal), Cod liver oil (3rd meal), Zink, Magnesium and taurine (5th meal)

I have cheat meals if I go out with friends, GF and family, but thats okay when I am fasting 14 to 16 hours every day and train this hard I can keep the gains coming and my BF low

I appreciate comments, feedback and questions, thank you and have a nice day!
    Last edited by smileybeast; 03-25-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Thread Information