Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lean gains, "IF" bulking log

smileybeast is offline New Member
    Thank you guys, I have also been working hard for these results while having a good time!! which is very important too!!

cj111: I am not sure if you mean why so many hrs.. but if thats the case it is because we want to put out as much work in the gym as possible.. and we have the energy to do long training.. We want to hit all body parts hard at 2 times in 8 days.. and biceps + triceps we do 4 times a week, because arms need to be strong to be able to do better in our chest and back training sessions

I can't go back to 1 hour right now love this rutine too much and it work for me!! Sometimes I do cardio and a little extra training in the morning if I want to..

Now I will be bulking until may where I cut for 2 weeks before I will be bulking for a year to see which kind of results I can make natural... anyway I will go to sleep now so im rdy for more tomorrow morning.. nn

Importance of right nutrition and sleep!!

Hey guys, how are you? I just got home feeling good and relaxed after doing 2 work outs today

Yesterday I got some friends.. we were cooking some meat and making some tastys foods!!

This lead to I ate too much and didn't go to sleep before midnight, normally I will be sleeping around 10-11 PM and the for 8 hours.. to make sure that my testosterone and growth hormone levels are as high as they naturally possiblely can be.. and also so my body got the rest it needs after my work outs

My first work out today I was just feeling bad... it was good my work out body was there to help me out else I would have wasted my workout or maybe have gotten injured..

When I got home after 1½ hour of chest and triceps I slept for an hour.. watched some documentaries and relaxed and then went to do another work out for 1½ hour -> triceps, back shoulder, back extentions, abs and cardio.. just to feel good and do some more work out to get the results I want!!

Now I am back again following my dieting program and getting my sleep!!

Guys this was just a reminder that even though you like being social.. make sure to get a good sleep and don't eat too much crap because you have friends over.. at least not all the time

See you around.. im out of here making scrabled eggs

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and biceps + triceps we do 4 times a week
    Dude, this is absolute nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Dude, this is absolute nonsense...
    Dude, this is actually what made the biggest different for us..

Instead of training only triceps on chest day and biceps on back day...

We now do triceps on shoulder day and biceps on leg day aswell to get stronger arms.. the gain in strengh and volume on the arms have made us able to hit the chest, back and shoulder even harder

Thank you for asking and discussing, but this is how we are hitting it now.. and it feels great to hit those arms hard and often..

Still the triceps and biceps gets 48 hrs of rest which is plenty for full recovery

Yo guys, im back into getting even more serious with my training ;)

Heey guys, I have now been training almost every day for a year and my body just couldn' take anymore so took 1 week break and 1 month with some light training sessions so now im back in business again.
    My body was just in a need for some extra rest.

Now after the xmas im going to cut like 4 kg im on 74 atm and im going down to 70.. because then im able to get my first real model job wohoo
    Serving drinks to babes without shirt on and stuff mhmmm..

My diet plan looks like this and I would like some comments on it thank you!!
    First of all I want you guys to remember that I do intermittent fasting.. which includes the fact that I only eat post work out (from 5 to 9 PM), so all my meals are in between that time interval.

I do cardio 45 min. every morning aswell just to let kickstart the fat burning process
    Supps I do atm is eca stack and yohimbine hcl.. I do 1 pill of each before cardio and before work out. (I might start taking more soon, but want to see how my body reacts first of all.

I don't plan any cycles atm since im only 22 and have been training hardcore for 1 year.. I want to reach a bit more of my genetic potential first, even though im thinking about steroids every day!! hehe

Anyways here is my diet.

Cutting diet

4 tabs of cod liver oil
    200 mg green tea extract

Meal 1
    150g Blueberry 72 Kcal
    150g Raspeberry 78 Kcal
    5 Dl Applejuice 208 Kcal

1 Scoop protein 131 Kcal
    5 tabs of creatine ethyl ester
    1500 mg vitamin C

Meal 2
    300g Chicken breast 396 Kcal
    400g Spinach 104 Kcal
    3 tabs multivitamin
    200 mg green tea extract

Meal 3
    250g Skyr

Meal 4
    4 whole eggs 400 Kcal
    100g ham 130 Kcal
    200 mg NAC
    200 mg Green tea extract

Total
    =1550 Kcal

I get around 180 grams of protein which should be more than enpugh to maintain my muscle mass.
    Going to be on this diet for atleast 14 days and I should have reached my goal

Gonna keep up the log and feel free to ask questions about IF or anything else you fell for, all feedback is welcome
    Last edited by smileybeast; 01-05-2014 at 04:24 AM.

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    I would like to see updated pics after eating and training in your previous posts for a year. Between over training and some comments that seem complete nonsense, I would expect you to still be skinny. Would be nice to be proven wrong.

Never mind just seen you lost 2kg on the whole bulking log.
    Last edited by SteveUK; 01-05-2014 at 08:28 AM. Reason: added

Yo guys I added another meal of lean beef and green beans + carrots as an extra meal 4 since these calories were too low.
    I started using clen aswell going to 5 super clen today (200 mcg) yay!!
    No sides so far only some baby shakes nothing bad!!
    Gonna do this clen for 14 days and then I will post some pics to see if I have got results and hopefully prove you wrong Steve!!
    Last edited by smileybeast; 01-14-2014 at 12:24 AM.

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    after clen theres not gonna be much muscle left on you.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Clen is anabolic in animals not humans, Using such a high dosage of clen at your current weight is not only gonna make you lose alot of weight but place a great deal of stress on your heart.

training body parts twice a week as a new lifter is a great way not to grow, because when your growing and strength gains stall you wont have any way to increase the stimulus to work through the stall. And training every day for a year will just impact your CNS to such a degree that you will probably have to take 3-4 months completely off to rest and start again. You're the size of a ten year old boy and yet you are trying to cut and be even skinnier , so that you can be a topless waiter? Im not shitting on your goals in life, but i will say this, sounds like you have a eating disorder and you are hiding it behind saying you are a bodybuilder/model trying to justify the need to be so lean.

A well disciplined trainee with years of experience will last at most 3 weeks when shredded starting at 7% bodyfat before he starts putting weight back on through binge eating or breaking down from the hard mental stress that comes will being so lean.

You said your best mate who is also your mentor is training you? i wouldn't consider him a mate at all.
    SteveUK likes this.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    forgot to add...

As much as i dislike Layne Norton, hes right about one thing, the metabolic damage that comes with doing cardio too much ie: EVERY DAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information