Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alright bud, ur food choices aren't BAD, but they could be better I think. And more thoroughly controlled. U need to plan a meal out down to the macros till u get the proper dieting technique and can add up macros in ur head. Hell I can guess pretty good an get my macros pretty close but I still plan out meals and eat the same thing every day cuz it's easiest.
    Lets start with ur TDEE.

Lbm x 15 = maintenance cals

Then add 500 to get ur caloric surplus.

Then your gonna want to figure out ur macro split.

1.5g protein per lb of lbm

And I'm a little confused as to what ur goal is. Personally, if I were u, I'd wanna cut down to 12-13% bf. then do a lean bulk. But ultimately it's up to u what u wanna do.

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

Youngsters is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Alright bud, ur food choices aren't BAD, but they could be better I think. And more thoroughly controlled. U need to plan a meal out down to the macros till u get the proper dieting technique and can add up macros in ur head. Hell I can guess pretty good an get my macros pretty close but I still plan out meals and eat the same thing every day cuz it's easiest.
    Lets start with ur TDEE.

Lbm x 15 = maintenance cals

Then add 500 to get ur caloric surplus.

Then your gonna want to figure out ur macro split.

1.5g protein per lb of lbm

And I'm a little confused as to what ur goal is. Personally, if I were u, I'd wanna cut down to 12-13% bf. then do a lean bulk. But ultimately it's up to u what u wanna do.

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-
    Thank you tron for everything you have posted I really do appreciate it. Well, my short term goal is look big in a t-shirt. 220lbs+. My verrrrry long term goal is to be about 210lbs 8%bf.

Thread Information