Thread: Craving killer

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

Craving killer

Nothing too interesting here.... Just a tip for u dieters on how to kill a craving within a few mins....

This is something I use some times.... Try it out and post back how you feel...

As soon as you start to get bad cravings and you feel like your going to cheat on your diet....

Drink 1.5-2 litres of water.... And then enjoy a good pint of diet coke or whatever you prefer....

So down the coke..... Wait a little while and ENJOY your diet drink....

Try this and I bet it kicks you off the path to the cookie jar

For a little while at lease.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Mrs. Stpete is offline Banned
    I put myself in the position about 10 years ago that I had to lose a bunch of weight... The end result was a lot of exercise and very limited carb intake so I know what you mean about cravings as they can be overwhelming sometimes.

My weakness was pasta and I actually got a lot of help from drinking at least 16 oz of water. If I knew I really wasn't hungry and that didn't do it, I brushed my teeth. The taste of the toothpaste, intensified by the water prior usually did the trick... And still does.

BTW, I really am Stpete's wife and have heard a lot about you so nice to be chit chatting!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Stpete View Post
    I put myself in the position about 10 years ago that I had to lose a bunch of weight... The end result was a lot of exercise and very limited carb intake so I know what you mean about cravings as they can be overwhelming sometimes.

My weakness was pasta and I actually got a lot of help from drinking at least 16 oz of water. If I knew I really wasn't hungry and that didn't do it, I brushed my teeth. The taste of the toothpaste, intensified by the water prior usually did the trick... And still does.

BTW, I really am Stpete's wife and have heard a lot about you so nice to be chit chatting!

Yep, the water puts some volume in your stomach and then something sweet 'tricks' your brain a little.... The combo of the two (feeling full and tasting sweet) can help to kill a craving pretty quick....

So Pete got u to sign up lol, I don't know if you use gear or whatever..... How come you signed up? Gear, nutrition, training help etc....

Either way its pretty cool to have more girls signing up..... Once I have some free time I'm writing a thread for females who are into training and fitness who want to get into 'hot' shape.... Not female bodybuilding, more just the 'sexy biatch' look lol

In fact I have a thread in the workout section asking about females stats and lifts.... If you could drop by in that thread and share any info that would be great.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Mrs. Stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Yep, the water puts some volume in your stomach and then something sweet 'tricks' your brain a little.... The combo of the two (feeling full and tasting sweet) can help to kill a craving pretty quick....

So Pete got u to sign up lol, I don't know if you use gear or whatever..... How come you signed up? Gear, nutrition, training help etc....

Either way its pretty cool to have more girls signing up..... Once I have some free time I'm writing a thread for females who are into training and fitness who want to get into 'hot' shape.... Not female bodybuilding, more just the 'sexy biatch' look lol

In fact I have a thread in the workout section asking about females stats and lifts.... If you could drop by in that thread and share any info that would be great.....
    I am headed to the gym in a few and will come back with stats... I don't use gear but I have been stpete's "medical assistant" for a while. Joined for several reasons but getting fit, staying fit, sharing recipes are a few of the reasons. Also, it's something the hubby is very passionate about and I always try to support him.

Thread Information