Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Need Diet Help Please Help!

kcroyals420 is offline New Member

Need Diet Help Please Help!

Hello-

Was told to visit this forum based off another post in antoher forum. I dedcided to give a compund a try that everyone in the world has finally convienced me that no matter what its fake. The reason I tried it so quick after cycle is becuase my body drops weight quick and I wanted some gains that would maintain.

6'3" 190 lbs and shrinking 12% body fat
    max bench 225
    max squat 255
    just started training 2 years ago when I was 6'3" 160 lbs. You can imagine how awesomer it was finally at 33 years old to be getting notived for my size and strentgh growth. Not sure if I can post my cycles on here so I'll wait for someone to ask but finished 2 cycles and after both of them got up to about 196 lbs. Goal is to get to 200 lbs and maintain less than 10% body fat. A friend of mine told me to just eat whatever since I'm so skinny and bulk. My diet is full of eating shit just to get calories. I love training to the point where I'm in the gym 15+ hours a week sometimes. Trying to find away to get the calories I need to keep the weight on when I'm off cycle. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Firstly, stop trying 15hours a week, that's a lot of extra calories you have to eat to replace that energy spent.

Can you detail a typical daily diet for you to gain?
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Firstly, stop trying 15hours a week, that's a lot of extra calories you have to eat to replace that energy spent.

^^ Exactly - My weight sessions are done in no more than 45 min usually I shoot for very high intensity and w/minimal rest periods... You don't need to be in the gym that long - your overtraining - not working hard enough - it was something I used to do and burned me out all the time(I wasn't working hard enough) therefore your not going to true positive failure(your holding back to get to your rep range and weights up - Fvk the weight - that'll come w/your training!

Also, lay out your meals like
    Meal one - Protein Carbs
    Meal two - Protein fats
    Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

daily diet to gain would be ideally 4000 calories and 300 grams of protien.

right now I'm eating mostly fast food to get that.
    Mcdonald egg white delight value meal with hi c orange for breakfast

peanut or almond snack bars and beef jerky or peanut butter and jelly in between meals

chipotle or chick fil a for lunch

mid afternnon snack and shake

snack before workout

large dinner typically late at night

I work long hours so I train at night and then eat after training

I ve always had a problem fidning that killer mentality to just go. Thats probably why I was 6'3" 160 pounds my whole life, finally dont feel like a wuss and don't want to lose it. I'm going to try going harder shorter this week.

Also, any ideas where I can get a guide on how to lay meals out better how many carbs? what type of carbs, what type of fats etc....?? I ve never really planned my meals out so I wouldnt know where to begin

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read the stickies relevant to bulking, particularly the Bulking 101 sticky written by Gbrice. When you have worked out your plan post it up. FYI you don't need 300g protein at your weight.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Cut out the sh!t food. Eat clean whole foods and a lot of it to bulk. You will feel much better and see better results.

Thread Information