Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 100 gram protein drink

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This has been beaten to death I regularity eat 100g of protein at once and will continue to it works for me. Read what you want results are all that matter to me.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    This has been beaten to death I regularity eat 100g of protein at once and will continue to it works for me. Read what you want results are all that matter to me.
    I agree here. 100g of protein in a single meal is not that much and something we can easily assimilate (heck thats simply a single 12 oz steak .. your average soccer mom can consume that at the local steak house plus some).
    100+ g of protein in single meals is something humans and carnivore mammals have been doing for a million years. going days and days without food, and then making a kill or a successful hunt and gorging on pounds and pounds of meat is what we've done throughout evolution.
    Lions are huge, jacked, and muscular.. they eat pounds of meat in one sitting and only about once per week. they are clearly assimilating all that protein in one sitting just fine.
    Wolfs are the same way. make a kill, have a large bolus meal of protein and then don't eat for a week. and in the animal kingdom the digestive system of a dog is the most similar to that of a human (lol no its not fucking monkeys or chimps that resemble our digestive system at all , its dogs. probably why we can co habitate with a dog, mans best friend, cause we can both survive on the same food and eat the same way)

again, 100g of protein in one meal is not even a very big meal. an average size steak and thats it.. saying a normal person cannot digest assimilate and process a small steak is ludacris imo and goes against evolutionary history of our species and similar carnivores.
    we would not of ever evolved to this point if we couldn't assimilate that much protein in a single meal
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I agree here. 100g of protein in a single meal is not that much and something we can easily assimilate (heck thats simply a single 12 oz steak .. your average soccer mom can consume that at the local steak house plus some).
    100+ g of protein in single meals is something humans and carnivore mammals have been doing for a million years. going days and days without food, and then making a kill or a successful hunt and gorging on pounds and pounds of meat is what we've done throughout evolution.
    Lions are huge, jacked, and muscular.. they eat pounds of meat in one sitting and only about once per week. they are clearly assimilating all that protein in one sitting just fine.
    Wolfs are the same way. make a kill, have a large bolus meal of protein and then don't eat for a week. and in the animal kingdom the digestive system of a dog is the most similar to that of a human (lol no its not fucking monkeys or chimps that resemble our digestive system at all , its dogs. probably why we can co habitate with a dog, mans best friend, cause we can both survive on the same food and eat the same way)

again, 100g of protein in one meal is not even a very big meal. an average size steak and thats it.. saying a normal person cannot digest assimilate and process a small steak is ludacris imo and goes against evolutionary history of our species and similar carnivores.
    we would not of ever evolved to this point if we couldn't assimilate that much protein in a single meal
    Oh fuck you're crazy man! Arent you aware our bodies are all designed en masse like Dell computers and can only process X amount of protein per hour no matter what?! Wtf is evolution or adaption?

Thread Information