Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Geneza... bunk?

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Man you are worrying me right now LOL. I hope the online source i got it from is legit as well as the gear because i have spent a few bucks as well. Fingers crossed!!

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    From what I've seen everyone who runs their Cyp is having great results. Almost every other oil is under dosed. Most people say their orals are pretty good and I used them for my AI and PCT without any issues. Recovered fine and never had any sides but they were pretty mild cycles. I bought the Var during a "half off" type sale... couldn't say no. Spent a couple hundred bucks. Money down the drain really. Hopefully you'll have much better luck. There are people that swear by them... I got burned... hard. From a very well known and highly touted source. Not some random dude in the gym type deal.

I got mine online as well as through a deal so it might be even the same place. Lets just hope im not in the same boat. I'll repost here once i start which hopefully should be july or august depending on cut and than tweaking diet for bulk.

kawika is offline Junior Member
    I've got some prop and tren I planning on running later from them and ill update on its quality

lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kawika View Post
    I've got some prop and tren I planning on running later from them and ill update on its quality
    Just started on some both of these a little over a week ago and I'm up 8 lbs. I'd say it's looking good so far. Will update in a few more weaks. Also had killer back bumps last night after deads and GHR. had to lay down in the locker room for a few mins. and I'm on 3g taurine a day. lol seems about right to me from what I hear about tren .
    Last edited by lifeofdefiance; 04-02-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofdefiance View Post

Just started on some both of these a little over a week ago and I'm up 8 lbs. I'd say it's looking good so far. Will update in a few more weaks. Also had killer back bumps last night after deads and GHR. had to lay down in the locker room for a few mins. and I'm on 3g taurine a day. lol seems about right to me from what I hear about tren.
    Well that's good. Guess I'm a little less doubtful about my gp since you have the exact same compounds and they seem to work
    Ronnie Rowland likes this.

Well that's good. Guess I'm a little less doubtful about my gp since you have the exact same compounds and they seem to work
    Dude, honestly, I think this is some good shit. It's my 11th day today. Just weighed in at 198. That's +12 or 13 lbs since the beginning of cycle and i'm only on 350 a week tren

This shit is AWESOME imo. Don't know why so many people seem to think it's bunk. Maybe a bad batch, but if you bought recently, you should be looking forward to hopping on it.

Ccjc81 is offline New Member
    Dude I've used Geneza before and had real good results with only there test.you should be okay.good luck.

UPDATE: almost 3 weeks in now on their tren /test. Just bumped tren up to 525 (though only a couple days ago). So far it's working great. Weights evened out at 196, but I think I'm holding less water and also look leaner. And that's +11 lbs since just 3 weeks ago, so honestly great progress thus far. Strength has been insane also. Just thought I'd share for everyone doubting these guys.

Here's a recent pic:

Looking good!!! Hope i get same results from the test e. We'll see.....

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    I feel some of you guys are missing the point. Geneza is known for selling contaminated products. This comes straight out of a book by William Llewellyn called Underground Anabolics.

In the book they Performed random lab test on various UG labs. Geneza and Axio were two of many labs selected. Some of the Geneza products had anabolics in them while others did not. But here's the kicker-"some of their products were contaminated with bacteria"!

Do you want to risk long term health or possible death by injecting inexpensive gear that has a proven track record for containing bacteria? The choice is yours but it's a No-brainier guys!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 04-18-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Yea. I understand that ugl gear isn't the best of quality but I can't get my hands on human grade do i don't have much of an option.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yea. I understand that ugl gear isn't the best of quality but I can't get my hands on human grade do i don't have much of an option.
    There are better UGLs out there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

There are better UGLs out there though.
    Like who? And how do you know they are better?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    from my research GP is 90% shit

Blog Entries
    Some of the UG labs tested were not contaminated with bacteria.

Well in my case i can definitely get my hands on different ugls for sure but i went geneza for first time because i have a friend or actually gym partner at the moment who has taken tons of this stuff without a proble, a guy who has taken several other ugls and he says geneza is top notch. So besides the price this is the reason i went with it, since i already have the gear in hand, i will give it a try and see for myself whether its good or not since, i have done my research and was very skeptical but this guy i know that he has knowledge about what he says specially since hes been around a long time and has been able to use different ugls which i havent.

Blog Entries
    Like who? And how do you know they are better?
    Balkin pharmaceuticals tested out good quality with no bacteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Balkin pharmaceuticals tested out good quality with no bacteria.
    Thanks for the info. Also do you know where i could get a copy of the book you mentioned above?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. Also do you know where i could get a copy of the book you mentioned above?
    Perform a google search and you I'll find it.

bags1016 is offline New Member
    By any chance can u describe there var rablets to me I was in the middle of a cycle bout 6weeks deep loved the var I had but I ran out. I know a guy at the gym who uses this lab he seem pretty straight up I can consider him a buddy, he had some var tabs he can get me about another 4 weeks worth. My problem is that I NEVER seen or heard of pink round var with darker shades of pink dots in it. Any good? Thanks fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by bags1016 View Post
    By any chance can u describe there var rablets to me I was in the middle of a cycle bout 6weeks deep loved the var I had but I ran out. I know a guy at the gym who uses this lab he seem pretty straight up I can consider him a buddy, he had some var tabs he can get me about another 4 weeks worth. My problem is that I NEVER seen or heard of pink round var with darker shades of pink dots in it. Any good? Thanks fellas!
    Post a picture of package and pills guy. Is a better way to give you details.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1342 
Size:	652.4 KB 
ID:	138014

He "swears" he gets them in a package 500 and splits it into 100 like this more more I think of it it's pretty shady

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Idk who your source is but my var comes in round pink tabs and they are gtg he presses them himself

So you trying tell me yours looks similar to these?

Yes whoever you got it from may be getting it from my guy. They are round pink with little darker pink specks. If they from him they are gtg, he presses them himself. His gear is gtg.

My geneza doesnt look anything like this!!!

I'm not saying they are geneza, I can't say name of the guy I use cause its lab and gear named same. But his var look just like that but he presses himself. Idk what he uses for fillers.

All the Var I've ever seen has been orange in color. Geneza presses them into small triangle shaped pills with a orange kind of color at 10mg each. I've seen it in circular form as well as larger 100mg wafers. But never pink. The pills you're describing sound a lot like T-Bol that my friend used. Identical actually. Seen D-Bol in pink with the specks as well.

If he's getting it from someone who's making his own, I guess they could use any kind of filler/binder they want and press them. Only way to really know is test it... either in a lab or on yourself.

Well reason i said my geneza doesnt look anything like it is because this thread is about Geneza so i dont know why ask about another ugls anavar .
    Infidel101 likes this.

naps is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I feel some of you guys are missing the point. Geneza is known for selling contaminated products. This comes straight out of a book by William Llewellyn called Underground Anabolics.

In the book they Performed random lab test on various UG labs. Geneza and Axio were two of many labs selected. Some of the Geneza products had anabolics in them while others did not. But here's the kicker-"some of their products were contaminated with bacteria"!

Do you want to risk long term health or possible death by injecting inexpensive gear that has a proven track record for containing bacteria? The choice is yours but it's a No-brainier guys!
    I would like to remind you that when I was sponsoring this board the GP reviews were all great. Now it’s suddenly undersdosed. I wonder why the mod Ken Red Machine didn’t jump in. He was swearing by GP quality as long as we have been sponsors. And after this we received this email threat from him:

……………………………
    like i said, see with weeks and months...
    you've been hurt reeding what i said about biomex, imagnie how feels K.S. about sciroxx... BW about axio...
    i make all and his inverse.
    like you want. after all it's not my own board. and you're not the last one market...
    i made prosum to get bigger, and pinable, and europharmacies, and now i 'm looking to puro-labs...
    …………………………

“proven track record for containing bacteria” my ass. What lab are you indorsing? I smell it with my gut. You forget that the “contaminated” test suspension was in fact dead bacteria trace and it was one single batch. All the UG labs water suspension had that. Ronny Tober the co-author of Underground Anabolics, has helped us testing our test suspension for sterility in a better facility in Switzerland and it came out absolutely sterile. You can check the test results on our website. All are real and made in Swiss laboratory by Ronny Tober – co-author of the book you are referring to. You can check other Geneza lab tests from the same Swiss lab on the website as well. In fact, Geneza is always overdosing the product by 10%. The guys who claim test prop is underdosed please do bloodwork first! We had dozens of cases when customer “did not feel” the product and after we asked to show us the bloodwork his test levels were >1500. A lot of variables here.

The old Axio bullshit story about oils underdosed is just stupid and there is no single proof. Why on earth the oils will be underdosed and orals overdosed. Or do you think Chinese raw suppliers would offer bad raws for oils and good for pills on purpose? No logic. They either supply good quality or no quality. Geneza has been on the market for quite some time now, and tested ALL the major Chinese suppliers and now working with the best only.

Hercules79 is offline New Member
    I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

I am at the end of a 12 week cycle of Geneza test E with a dbol kickstart. I have put on a solid 20lbs, I am bigger and more vascular. Also, I am stronger than I have ever been!

Got bloodwork done about 8 weeks in and it stated ">1500"

This stuff is legit! Anyone who had tried it and says its not, is doing something wrong with their training or dieting....(or working for a different company).

Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ that doesn't mean they're still not underdosed. A lower dose than 500 mg ew would still put you levels over 1500

Hercules79 is offline New Member
    The title of this thread says "Geneza....bunk?"

I just let everyone know it's NOT bunk and I have the bloodwork to prove it....that's all.

If anything, the replies to the thread have shown a lack of consistency. Half the people saying it's great, half saying it's underdosed. Glad it worked out for you. May you have continued success.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    I used GP Deca months aso, did a PCT and I am still shut down, so I don't think the flaccid fairy came and magically ****ed me up like that. GP is def legit. I'm now running a restart PCT, and I'm using all GP clomid/ nolva. Still doesn't compare to pharmacy Test and such, I got pharmacy grade test from Greece for my first cycle, I wanted to hump a fat 90 year old woman's leg.

GearheadFL is offline New Member
    I have only been a GP customer for the last 6 months and have used their Tren E, Test E, Deca , Sus 270, Anavar , Letro, Clen , and T3 and have been delighted with the results. These guys ship gear all over the world and from a business perspective, under dosing a Testosterone ester (for example) that is so cheap to make doesn't make any business sense whatsoever in terms of damaged reputation. This is a very good lab with some exceptional promotional deals from time to time.

Scys is offline New Member
    The GP Test ive used were legit. The orals on the other hand (GP Superdrol + GP Oral Tren ) were bunk. I was using 30mg superdrol WITH 750mcg oral tren ed and had no sides or results

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Mega bump here

Good thread to read before you let your $ fly

I got a bunch of GP shit real cheap recently, so I didn't even really search anything on the UGL itself.

Seems like a total hit or miss shit pile. The product looks excellent though, but packaging/bottling means nearly nothing.

I fvcking hate these shit bag ass UGL fvcks who just shoot out whatever they like whenever they like. I so would have gone with a solid domestic - But no, I love cheap way too much. I have a feeling I will be pumping more straight oil again. Fvcking bunk shit!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information