Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree385Likes

Thread: First ******* Touchdown!!!

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Thanks prox!

You own the gym?
    NP buddy.

Oh Hell no. I’m a teacher, school is out for Summer.
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    NP buddy.

Oh Hell no. I’m a teacher, school is out for Summer.
    Ya that’s what I thought! I was like wait! He owns a gym too! Lol
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Aha fg!
    I come to the forum and find you bullshitting!
    Old Duffer and Family_guy like this.

Update-

Just got back from 10 days of vacation. No training and pigging out on take-out and restaurants. Surprisingly my weight didn’t change much, if actually went down slightly to 170.2

In the name of further experimentation I used Lantus insulin for those 10 days at a dose of b/t 5-15 iu per day. 15 iu left me too tired all day. The sweet spot was 10-12 iu. I will most likely continue to use the Lantus until I run out(I got one 300 unit pen). I’d be curious to see if I’m able to increase the dose without feeling so drowsy.

I finished the last of the EQ today as well. I realized that I didn’t make the best use of the EQ for this phase of my cycle. I used it as the main component of this phase instead of keeping the Test higher and running more EQ on top of that. I also should have ran the EQ much higher than 400mg. If I could change it knowing what I do now I would have kept the Test at 400-500 and ran the EQ at 600 or more.

I’m underwhelmed with the results of the EQ but like I said I blame that on my planning not on the compound itself. So I will give it another shot in the future before I say it’s useless like a lot of guys like to do. I definitely hardened up a bit and got even more vascular while running it. I do feel like the gains from EQ are solid and keepable as opposed the fluff caused by test.

My final phase is gonna be DHB at 500mg/week plus 500mg Test/week. I am also experimenting with novolog insulin to see how that goes. I will use it post workout starting at 5 IUs. I used that post workout today and I felt fine.

These final 4 weeks Im going to reach my goal of 180lbs!!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Update-

Just got back from 10 days of vacation. No training and pigging out on take-out and restaurants. Surprisingly my weight didn’t change much, if actually went down slightly to 170.2

In the name of further experimentation I used Lantus insulin for those 10 days at a dose of b/t 5-15 iu per day. 15 iu left me too tired all day. The sweet spot was 10-12 iu. I will most likely continue to use the Lantus until I run out(I got one 300 unit pen). I’d be curious to see if I’m able to increase the dose without feeling so drowsy.

I finished the last of the EQ today as well. I realized that I didn’t make the best use of the EQ for this phase of my cycle. I used it as the main component of this phase instead of keeping the Test higher and running more EQ on top of that. I also should have ran the EQ much higher than 400mg. If I could change it knowing what I do now I would have kept the Test at 400-500 and ran the EQ at 600 or more.

I’m underwhelmed with the results of the EQ but like I said I blame that on my planning not on the compound itself. So I will give it another shot in the future before I say it’s useless like a lot of guys like to do. I definitely hardened up a bit and got even more vascular while running it. I do feel like the gains from EQ are solid and keepable as opposed the fluff caused by test.

My final phase is gonna be DHB at 500mg/week plus 500mg Test/week. I am also experimenting with novolog insulin to see how that goes. I will use it post workout starting at 5 IUs. I used that post workout today and I felt fine.

These final 4 weeks Im going to reach my goal of 180lbs!!
    Novolog will get you there quick.
    Be careful.
    Carbs on hand at all times.
    Juice sugar etc
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Novolog will get you there quick.
    Be careful.
    Carbs on hand at all times.
    Juice sugar etc
    Yup. How much would you say I should use? I’m thinking I will work up to like 10-15iu post workout

Obs
    Yup. How much would you say I should use? I’m thinking I will work up to like 10-15iu post workout
    8x8 max.

Everyone needs to understand that it takes 25% more carbs to cover novolog vs novalinR or humulin R.

It is as potent as it gets.
    Yes the others last longer but they arent as sharp.

You go hypo on the first swing of novolog and your body can barely keep up processing carbs fast enough @20iu.

If you run it with tren you need to be especially careful. I hit a "natty hypo" right as novolog kicked in,because of tren.

I told my kids at mcdonalds "I cant talk,I may faint, stay calm and dont ask me questions."

It took an hour for me to get where I could move and I was soaked in sweat through my shirt, in the dead of winter.

When you fuck up with rapid acting the situation is twice as dire as with fast acting.

BTw do not inhest high fat foods with insulin . It slows the conversion of carbs and can cause some hairy shit.

People say to use candy and soda. Those are not the best resources.

The single best fast acting carb I have found for myself is red grape juice.

Anyone can put down 24 oz. In 1 minute and it will solve your issue quick. 15 min maybe.

If you utilize the hypo hunger, drink juice and just pig the fuck out. By the time the fats are even a factor the juice has you covered.

Hypo meals weigh 8-9 lbs for me.
    Last edited by Obs; 06-26-2019 at 02:42 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPERATE RAPID ACTING OFF OF FAST ACTING PROTOCOLS

They are not the same!
    Over the counter slin guys get to learn a new game with rapid.

Update-

I had been getting splitting headaches for about the last 2 weeks. Only thing that had changed was the Lantus insulin . I dropped that and the novo the headaches went away. I’m gonna add back the novo and see if the Lantus was the issue.

These last 4 weeks I’m gonna go up to 500-600 mg test and 400mg dhb. I still want to try to get to 180. Only problem is I’m not eating enough. This medicine they have me on for my sleep disorder takes away my appetite. But wtf I gotta force feed for 4 little weeks I can do that!
    Old Duffer likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	853FA204-94CB-4DE0-B51B-CB89E6D1DD06.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	176891

This was the bottom of the dhb vial. I hadn’t really looked at it since I got it but it had to have crystallized at some point after I first got it. Anyways it was a huge pain in the ass to redissolve it. I had to Heat it in water on the stove for 40 mins shaking it every few mins...

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	853FA204-94CB-4DE0-B51B-CB89E6D1DD06.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	176891

This was the bottom of the dhb vial. I hadn’t really looked at it since I got it but it had to have crystallized at some point after I first got it. Anyways it was a huge pain in the ass to redissolve it. I had to Heat it in water on the stove for 40 mins shaking it every few mins...
    Mhmm... love me some DHB. You will too
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    8x8 max.

Everyone needs to understand that it takes 25% more carbs to cover novolog vs novalinR or humulin R.

It is as potent as it gets.
    Yes the others last longer but they arent as sharp.

You go hypo on the first swing of novolog and your body can barely keep up processing carbs fast enough @20iu.

If you run it with tren you need to be especially careful. I hit a "natty hypo" right as novolog kicked in,because of tren.

I told my kids at mcdonalds "I cant talk,I may faint, stay calm and dont ask me questions."

It took an hour for me to get where I could move and I was soaked in sweat through my shirt, in the dead of winter.

When you fuck up with rapid acting the situation is twice as dire as with fast acting.

BTw do not inhest high fat foods with insulin . It slows the conversion of carbs and can cause some hairy shit.

People say to use candy and soda. Those are not the best resources.

The single best fast acting carb I have found for myself is red grape juice.

Anyone can put down 24 oz. In 1 minute and it will solve your issue quick. 15 min maybe.

If you utilize the hypo hunger, drink juice and just pig the fuck out. By the time the fats are even a factor the juice has you covered.

Hypo meals weigh 8-9 lbs for me.
    I went a little hypo the other day. I was experimenting with novo first thing in the morning instead of post workout. I thought about what you said about fat slowing down digestion but I figured I’d be fine. I ate toast and milk and oatmeal. 5iu novo. Started diving to work and got dizzy. Felt a little drunk almost. Chugged Gatorade. Didn’t help. Ate candy didn’t help much either. Finally about an hour later I stared feeling better...

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Mhmm... love me some DHB. You will too
    It will be worth it bro trust me . So many great benefits from it

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

It maybe the perfect steroid . The gains are solid and completely keepable. If there are side effects... I couldn’t tell you what they are. Feels like you’re on nothing (which can be lame in a way, but can always be countered with some orals or suspension injectables). Just a muscle building machine
    Family_guy likes this.

It maybe the perfect steroid. The gains are solid and completely keepable. If there are side effects... I couldn’t tell you what they are. Feels like you’re on nothing (which can be lame in a way, but can always be countered with some orals or suspension injectables). Just a muscle building machine
    Everyone talks about the PIP being so bad. I bet most of those people either haven’t tried it or are just total pussies!!! I did 3.5 mls in my right glute 2 days ago. Ya it caused some pip but no worse than 1ml of water based test suspension.

Everyone talks about the PIP being so bad. I bet most of those people either haven’t tried it or are just total pussies!!! I did 3.5 mls in my right glute 2 days ago. Ya it caused some pip but no worse than 1ml of water based test suspension.
    I agree

It takes a soft man to worry about a little PIP lol. If your injections hurt more than your workouts you’re not doing it right!
    Family_guy likes this.

I agree

It takes a soft man to worry about a little PIP lol. If your injections hurt more than your workouts you’re not doing it right!
    Hahaha good point!

I’m really excited about starting this DHB. From everything I’ve heard it sounded like the perfect steroid like you said. From the start I wanted to try DHB more than anyghing
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information