Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    or what???
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you tell me?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    "gets popcorn and sits back to watch BIG verbally kick another person's a$$"

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you tell me?
    umm...dance off? thumb wrestling? I know, I challenge you to a pie-eating contest, and the loser leaves town.
    seriously, lets all just try to get along here, it's hard at times but we should be a community here willing to help each other and overlook minor differences of opinion.

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    "sits here wondering what this has to do with the topic"????????????????????

Here's my prediction. I can either "let" BIG try to verbally play with me, or I can spank him, which I'm good at I am a writer among other things for a living.

mm...dance off? thumb wrestling? I know, I challenge you to a pie-eating contest, and the loser leaves town.
    seriously, lets all just try to get along here, it's hard at times but we should be a community here willing to help each other and overlook minor differences of opinion.
    Cool man. I posted the above after yours, but I agree with you 100%!

ps......I'll dance with you though if you lead.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    "sits here wondering what this has to do with the topic"????????????????????

Here's my prediction. I can either "let" BIG try to verbally play with me, or I can spank him, which I'm good at I am a writer among other things for a living.

I do this for a living BIG. How about you?
    well I do love a good spanking, but DSM has dibs.

Big
    I'm out guys, sorry for the hijack, bedtime for me.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well I do love a good spanking, but DSM has dibs.
    how did i know that was coming?, lol, but i'm sure DSM will be with joy

Cant believe i missed this. Well bb you already know my thoughts about you so theres no point posting here. And where have your pics gone?

Dwg0416 is offline New Member

DREWCHOP is offline New Member

new

hi guys im 25 new at all this. got a few thing i want to ask.
    1. im taking lexapor! can i still take steroids ? 2 if i take deca 200 do i need to take a testorsterone susp? if anyone can help

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    This is not a thread you should be posting in...

Please start a new thread if you want your questions answered...

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    I second what this guy says. I did everything but the diet right on my first cycle. Gained about 6 lbs of muscle. I've heard if everything is done right with the diet you can add twice this amount.

Mike Anderson is offline New Member

Do I fit the requirments to take AAS?

Mike Anderson
    5'7"
    Body Fat 9% by Bod-Pod Air Displacement. 10/3/2008 currently bulking
    Logan, Utah

Squat 315lbsx4 reps (parallel to ground) 10/16/2008
    Bench 250lbsx2 reps 10/3/2008
    Dead Lift 405lbsx3 reps 9/7/2008

I have been training for 3 years extremely intensely and following a strict diet and exercise plan. I have kept a training long showing sets, reps, weight, diet, and supplements for 9 months now. I am stuck at a plateau and considering using steroids . I have been stuck at my maxes now for six months; however, bench went up one rep. I try to avoid one rep maxes. I have been training smart. Period. I have mixed up my exercises every 8 weeks, including rep ranges, weight, rest, and type of training. I have altered food intakes etc.

I have researched them in depth including online forums, interviews of people who are cycling or have cycled, and read a number of research books. These are some of the books I have read: Anabolic Steroids; Pat Lenehan, Drug Sport and Politics; Robert Voy, and Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete E.2, William Taylor.

I believe I am ready to take an intelligent steroid cycle.

Do you think my stats meet the requirements to cycle safely? Why or why not.

Your reply is appreciated,

Mike

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Start a thread if you are looking for help bro.

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    i dunno bro,i dont think a pro BB is the best example. Most reasonable users arent gonna go past 2grams a week of gear. Pros easily double that, plus gh and slin. A pros body is so far away from normal homeastasis that their bodys are just dying to get back down to a normal weight. Building a body on 4 grams a week of gear plus gh and slin, thered just be no way to maintain it. I think for the more "sane" users keeping most of the gains is doable. jmo
    sorry for posting WAY late but this is true. I look at the gains lost more as weight and tone. That is practical homeostasis and will happen with age as well....being that high over your genetic limit will cause a quick drop in mass. but for strength i think it is different, strength is harder to loose than weight is. I mean i remember when i broke my wrist a few years back, i lost a bit of weight (10-15 lbs) felt skinny but wasnt and i still lifted just as much on back squat when i healed 2 months later without any lifting and frequent eating and high protein. Over years and years this might be more pronounced, but overall, weight is the more fluctuating element in life after roid use. Also, when i had a first cycle 5 months ago (been clean for 2..personal reasons) i have kept almost all strength gains, while tone and mass is on the decline. I benched at a friends house a week ago and i felt a little bit less strong than i did after my PCT, this shows me strength, for ME, is hard to loose and is mostly muscle memory. Hopefully this means me running Halo will give me those "100lb increase in bench in 4weeks" results and keep around 75 quite well.
    Last edited by football3355; 10-21-2008 at 11:32 PM.

alan c is offline New Member
    i'm 39 5'5 130lb. looking to gain 20-30lb.tring to do it right .working out ,work hard in constuction. eating right. waiting for my juice. but need advice.just cann't add pounds ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....-023.jpg  

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alan c View Post
    i'm 39 5'5 130lb. looking to gain 20-30lb.tring to do it right .working out ,work hard in constuction. eating right. waiting for my juice. but need advice.just cann't add pounds ...
    Sounds like you're not eating enough calories.

Lifting on top of heavy construction work would require A LOT of calories in order to build muscle, remember a minimum of 500 calorie surplus daily. Matching your caloric needs may be tough. Probably the best protocol would be, eat a certain amount of calories throughout the week. Depending on whether you gain/lose anything, increase or decrease calories in order to insure you are gaining.

Also make sure your diet is in check in general, right macro nutrients, good post-workout protocol, etc.

As for myself:
    For my first cycle I may have to ignore rule # 1 turning 24...
    Last edited by big_k; 10-25-2008 at 10:02 AM.

C-heavyweight is offline New Member

Thumbs up Great Post

Most teens learn a few topics from books, mags, and forums. Then they misinterprit the knowledge recived and do a cycle. NOt really knowing that everything varies from person to person and how to accumulate for that. I think that if you don't read that post 5x and are not able to generate info. that is parallel to the topics depth.....then you don't need to do a cycle..............Great post though man!

trenerefic85 is offline Beware of my advice

14 is best

Seriously this whole thread is bullshit I started young and my dick is so huge.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by trenerefic85 View Post
    you do know you have to be at least 18 to be a member here, right?
    not just physically, but intellectually as well...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenerefic85 View Post
    Seriously though ... who says this kinda sh!t ????? I hate people.. I really do...

robb01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you do know you have to be at least 18 to be a member here, right?
    not just physically, but intellectually as well...
    That so true

FutureRoider is offline Junior Member
    I passed all the rules except the first one am 21.

been training for 4 years and am pretty good because lots of peeps think am on steroid sometimes although am natural.

But this is still an option for me next year, waiting till 25 seems too long lol.

brad_pit888 is offline New Member
    about first one :im not agree , see a teenage test levels is for example lets say its on roof 10ng/mg a 25 years old man is 3ng/mg do u think having 5 6 ng testesteron more in your blood makes u a big changes in your body! no thats not true ,when u use steroid u inject a whol year suply of androgen in your blood thats the case . i agree doing roids after knowing your testicles size is a mans normal size .and your bones are not stoped to grow . and u have worked out that u know if u u se steroids dont hurt your tendons . thats all . i agree a 19years old boy who works out 6month use steroids there is no problem if he have KNOWLEDGE of that and doesent heart himsself . when we can achieve something in 10 times quicker with roids why we should wait?!!! about natural genetic limit thats a shit i beleive , ... just do it in a way that dont hurt u , there is no problem !

Viper13 is offline Junior Member
    great article

tvonn is offline New Member

Help

I am in need of advice on this topic. I qualify for starting a cycle as per your list of criteria. The only reason i have not done so yet, is b/c of my lack of knowlege. I have tried every natural avenue that could possibly be taken. Steroids is a measure of last resort. Please help me do it right.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Read every sticky thread on this site. Start there, then any questions you have after reading ALL stickies, ask

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by tvonn View Post
    I am in need of advice on this topic. I qualify for starting a cycle as per your list of criteria. The only reason i have not done so yet, is b/c of my lack of knowlege. I have tried every natural avenue that could possibly be taken. Steroids is a measure of last resort. Please help me do it right.
    All the knowledge you need is right here dude http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

lovex is offline Associate Member
    thanks a lot bro gr8 info

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad_pit888 View Post
    about first one :im not agree , see a teenage test levels is for example lets say its on roof 10ng/mg a 25 years old man is 3ng/mg do u think having 5 6 ng testesteron more in your blood makes u a big changes in your body! no thats not true ,when u use steroid u inject a whol year suply of androgen in your blood thats the case . i agree doing roids after knowing your testicles size is a mans normal size .and your bones are not stoped to grow . and u have worked out that u know if u u se steroids dont hurt your tendons . thats all . i agree a 19years old boy who works out 6month use steroids there is no problem if he have KNOWLEDGE of that and doesent heart himsself . when we can achieve something in 10 times quicker with roids why we should wait?!!! about natural genetic limit thats a shit i beleive , ... just do it in a way that dont hurt u , there is no problem !
    Please ignore this post. It is so full of misinformation it makes my head spin.

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    Excelent thread

jj0824 is offline Junior Member
    yea good thread but definitely a personal choice on the age

Crypt keeper is offline New Member
    I just read this again and again. Thank you for it

Micah808 is offline New Member
    very good thread. im glad i read this. i need to go do some research on pct.

ShawnE is offline New Member
    Even though I am a newby, something screams common sense to me, not mess with your natural growth at a young age, I think (and again I am a newb) that 25 sounds just about right. I am 30 and would have never considered AAS until around this age.

But what do I know lol

frank358fr is offline New Member
    Thanks!

antroblaster is offline New Member
    I am new and i took the liberty to read twice. so can i ask will taking a steroid stop natural growth?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by antroblaster View Post
    I am new and i took the liberty to read twice. so can i ask will taking a steroid stop natural growth?
    It would be better if you started your own thread, as this one doesn't get looked at as often by experienced members.

We will need information on you in order to answer your questions

start a thread in the Q & A section and list all your stats

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    training
    goals

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    great post man...definitely makes u think ...havent done a cycle myself but definitely puts my mind to reconsider....good advice

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    DB has had a lot of real world experience watching retards do juice wrong.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information