Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

old-grunt11series is offline New Member
    WISDOM! a smart man learns from his own mistakes a wise one learns from the mistakes of others.I have been both.
    I started too Early like other athletes in high school and now 10 years later understand there is a science to the application of gear. the more I learn the more I realize how little I know.

Team Mentzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    This is the type of info kids should be told. Not the same old crap, steroids are bad for you and steroids will kill you.

rosscokid is offline New Member
    I have searched and searched for an answer to this question. I have asthma, is it ok to cycle, I'm sure many do and I know there are things to stay away from like tren and stuff. A test cycle ill not be a problem right? Thanks in advance

depfife is offline Associate Member
    Great Post... What it boils down to is that, if you are looking at AAS as a quick lazy shortcut, it is DEF. not for you!!!

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    good info

DSW
    DSW is offline New Member
    Ok so I consider myself a newbie right, I have been working out for I dont know maybe 10 years I am 27 now, I am just now running my first real cycle after messing up a couple cycles before when I was about 20 I was a retard and knew nothing but thanks to these boards I feel smarter every time I get on here. And where I lack is the diet I believe my BMR is 2229.22 I am at roughly 3000 and at 300g Protien and thats really all I focus on I dont eat shit food I eat pretty good food and that is really my weakest spot. I do struggle with a little excess fat on my gut but I am working on that right now with some cardio. I hit the weights hard for 3 hours a day for 4 to 5 days a week. I usually run out of energy in the gym that is a supprise to me? my current cycle is

500mg of sustaplex
    300mg of triniplex the reason its so low it is my first time using this
    25mcg of T3 which is prescribed to me.

any help is appeciated. and yes I can handle criticism.

Nott Lesner is offline New Member
    OK, so you've talked me out of my first big cycle...

I'm only 22... so I am now considering two options;

* Just keep working at it and gain the 5-10 kilos that would be my natural limit while cutting a bit with some Clen - body fat has plateaued and need something to boost fat loss.

* Try some of the low dosage, short cycles that I've seen mentioned. (Swedish cycles?)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread...

stainless_steele is offline New Member
    Ok, so here we go. Im prepared to take a hammering on this post, but hopefully i can get some insight out of it. . Here's the deal. I meet all of the criteria in your list EXCEPT number 3. That and the fact that I have never touched AAS in my life. Until about 13 months ago I had been lifting in about 8-10 month spurts for about 12 years. Never was biased, always very interested in AAS. Through the years I (on many occasions) studied very hard on everything I should need to know, but in most cases access was an option due to my location.
    So here I am now. I am about 3 months of being 100% symptom free from a shoulder injury, so I have been out of the gym for the most part for about a year. My question is, would anyone recommend any cycles where I could lightly get back in. Perhaps to cut a bit of weight and work my tendons back to where the were (perhaps better, as this was my shoulder issue) I am not in any kind of rush but I was hoping that there may be a cycle to start with where I can reponsibly train and expedite the preparation of the tendons and ligaments as well as perhaps get some cutting done.
    I am well aware of the dangers of gaining too quickly and certainly would not overdo any situation, especially after losing a whole year with the shoulder issue.

Thanks for your help, and please go easy on me
    Im willing to wait, but would love any other insight. Thanks guys

stainless_steele is offline New Member
    P.S.
    I have very reliable access to anything I might require, including PST. Very close friend with nearly 20 years of supplying. Nonetheless I want to get opinions from y'all as I know this is typically a no-no. I am ready to do this very slowly, just wondering if there is something to help me along in any way.

CaptainRhabdo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stainless_steele View Post
    Ok, so here we go. Im prepared to take a hammering on this post, but hopefully i can get some insight out of it. . Here's the deal. I meet all of the criteria in your list EXCEPT number 3. That and the fact that I have never touched AAS in my life. Until about 13 months ago I had been lifting in about 8-10 month spurts for about 12 years. Never was biased, always very interested in AAS. Through the years I (on many occasions) studied very hard on everything I should need to know, but in most cases access was an option due to my location.
    So here I am now. I am about 3 months of being 100% symptom free from a shoulder injury, so I have been out of the gym for the most part for about a year. My question is, would anyone recommend any cycles where I could lightly get back in. Perhaps to cut a bit of weight and work my tendons back to where the were (perhaps better, as this was my shoulder issue) I am not in any kind of rush but I was hoping that there may be a cycle to start with where I can reponsibly train and expedite the preparation of the tendons and ligaments as well as perhaps get some cutting done.
    I am well aware of the dangers of gaining too quickly and certainly would not overdo any situation, especially after losing a whole year with the shoulder issue.

Thanks for your help, and please go easy on me
    Im willing to wait, but would love any other insight. Thanks guys

Did you just hijack a stickie? Nice!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    I was 18 when I did my first cycle am I in trouble
    so was i.. and im still alive 9 years later.. but probably about an inch shorter than i could have been had i waited a while

UniversalBen is offline New Member
    Arnold juiced when he was 16 and look at him, i doubt he would have been the same if he would have waited till 25 whats your opinion on this OP?

Ben

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by UniversalBen View Post
    Arnold juiced when he was 16 and look at him, i doubt he would have been the same if he would have waited till 25 whats your opinion on this OP?

Ben
    I'm not the OP, but the overwhelming majority of guys do not have the genetics of Arnold, not to mention the training and diet discipline he ha at 16. For children to use steroids because Arnold did it would be absurd and quite sad.

UniversalBen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm not the OP, but the overwhelming majority of guys do not have the genetics of Arnold, not to mention the training and diet discipline he ha at 16. For children to use steroids because Arnold did it would be absurd and quite sad.
    Thank you for your input and i see what you mean

Ben

BIGGZY is offline New Member
    This is some good info for anyone thinking about startin AAS cycle

dbillian is offline New Member

Exclamation my first cycle

i am 34 and this is my first time. i am on 750test, 600eq and 200 tren 4iu of gh it is week 5 and i feel like i am about to explode out of my body is this normal? i mean i have another 10 weeks to go according to my friend who is super knowlegable with this....but i am super paranoid you cant die from growing to fast can you? i know this sounds dumb but pls be kind and explain to me so i have peace of mind.....i have went from 210 to 245 ....sorry just ignoant to this all

ace1985 is offline New Member
    About 7 months ago i started taking 250ml deca 250 ml test but got through almost the whole cycle was getting good results but had to leave the country for family reasons lost everything i gained and now im back and want to start again what is the best to take and what is the best to take after im done with the cycle to keep what i have gained?? And also what is a ghood work out plan for me im 130 pounds but its very hard for me to gain.
    Thanks

szendreivail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Yeah i know... better safe then sorry... but i do think 21 is low....

http://www.************.com/forum/an...ge-720685.html

coonhunter is offline Member
    I have been reading everything I can and am in the process of checking number 4 off my list of bad habits.

wdalnaem is offline New Member
    damn great info

bigdaddyets is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Great post. Lots to take in and lots to learn. Thanks

Barnett_56 is offline New Member
    Very informative!!!! Great post

Hobbes is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Really good reading, most stuff I knew allready, but there was some new parts too.

Big Digger is offline New Member
    Great thread! I'm not even ready for fat burners yet, much less gear. It's great to have all this information in one spot.

elijahzone is offline New Member
    I read this a year ago. I'm back and ready! ha

TheNewGuyHere is offline New Member
    great post

NYC
    NYC is offline New Member
    Great info...I'm glad I found this site.

Forthelooks is offline New Member
    Great, thank you

slim213 is offline New Member
    i done a cycle of sust test ad dball when i was 21 when i just started lifting with practically no knowladge off aas and a terrible diet , also never done any pct. All that resulting in not great gains which i lost anyway, small balls and a messed up head! but that was then and this is now and i think am ready too start again! thanks for the info and i'll keep on reading!

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great article, makes alot of sense. Thanks alot

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbillian View Post
    i am 34 and this is my first time. i am on 750test, 600eq and 200 tren 4iu of gh it is week 5 and i feel like i am about to explode out of my body is this normal? i mean i have another 10 weeks to go according to my friend who is super knowlegable with this....but i am super paranoid you cant die from growing to fast can you? i know this sounds dumb but pls be kind and explain to me so i have peace of mind.....i have went from 210 to 245 ....sorry just ignoant to this all
    your taking tren for your first cycle,your playing with fire,be careful.

Baxter0911 is offline New Member
    Awesome read, every bit of info a noob like me could us ;o)

Mase81 is offline New Member
    Thank for this

Twin is offline Associate Member
    very good thread.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    This is a great thread. Im 18 and I started training when I was about 12, not super serious but I lifted weights about 4 times a week. Now I take the training very seriously and I would like to run my first cycle when I turn 24 after I have had a lot of time to learn about all this and when my diet is in check because im buying my own food (having parents who never go to the gym dosent help with the diet thing lol) im 195 right now with a decently low bodyfat% id like to get up to 210-220 range before I run my first cycle.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Also I know there is a limit on how much you can grow naturally but I do think its higher than what ive seen people say on this thread. I have a friend who is now in his 40s never juiced at all, he 6'2 and ripped as hell at like 260 pounds. The guy is a natural monster, he dosent have the most beautiful looking physique but hes just got the drive and I think that is the most important part of it all. Just being willing to put in the hours.

titan13 is offline Junior Member
    Great read!~

Kenlie is offline Junior Member
    I didn't read it 2x... so I shouldn't be using? You need bad memory to qualify?

One of my friends actually didn't have access to all this info (internet), and he started from zero training, and immediately used susta/deca for 3 years, and no PCT at all. 8 weeks on & off.
    I guess he was just lucky not to get any bad sides... He even has a kid. Not sure if he can get them anymore though...

M37H is offline Junior Member
    I'm a news and this thread was a very good read and I tick all boxes and I'm 2 weeks into first sus250 cycle , I have before pics and I'll take some after also .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information