Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    great to brag before you know what you talking about isn't it... ignorance trully is bliss.... or something like like that :P hehe

you seem to be talking bad about methylcellulose like it was a poision or something ... maybe if you spent 1/5 of the time you spent flaming on studing you would know that methylcellulose is a 100% human safe laxative... it's usually used in products like Citrucel to keep you visits to the crapper regular.... not kill you like you're saying..... I think you are the one who needs some methylcellulose cause you're full of it. and don't give the excuse that cows can break cellulose cause they can't the bacteria in the cows stomach is what breaks cellulose for them and since this stuff never makes is way in a cow by the mouth it just gets picked up by the body and makes the cow a little more regular :P
    talk about gettin flamed. i'm sorry TYgh, but Ultimate you!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would not want any methylcellulose deposits in my muscles. Remember, the normal use for fina is to make feelot heiffers gain weight just prior to slaughter. Long term effects on the animal are not an issue. Plus, the implants go into the ear. We inject into muscle. The fewer substances you can inject for the same benefit, the better. I would rather inject trenbolone , BA, BB, and oil, than inject all of that and also a bunch of glue and dye and celulose.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    since the pellets are not illegal, i will ask---> what vet supply place can i buy them from? any recommended websites that have had success???
    a member mentioned that some sites that sell vet supplies are now asking for proof of cattle

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    This is a terrible method. Do not use it.

Do not inject methylcellulose into your muscles.

Do not inject anything that hasnt been properly sterilized.
    and forgot to mention buy A-R conversion kits

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ....I cannot believe that you have gotten away with injecting this witches brew so far. Any doctor could tell you that alcohol is routinely used for injection into chronically painful nerve ganglions in order to KILL THEM DEAD. Trigeminal Neuralgia (chronic pain of the fifth cranial nerve) is treated in this manner as a last resort. If you inject large quantities or high concentrations of alcohol, it is only a matter of time that you inadvertenly inject too close to or even directly into a nerve. The consequences would be dire.Do you wish to have a permanently numb leg (sensory nerve), or not be able to move the affected part (motor nerve)???
    If you do, then just keep going with this method. Good luck to you - I will see you on the street corner, selling pencils.

Intersting question on this... any answers?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPhaster
    Interesting idea. Does anyone else have any input on this?

I thought the reason you needed the conversion kit was to get rid of stuff that was harmful? Is there nothing harmful in the finaplix caps that needs to be removed?

Thanks!!!!

lakota is offline Junior Member
    used your "everclear method" for my last batch of fin since benzyl alchohol is hard to come by. So far, I'm about 15 injections into it, with no adverse reactions, no pain with injections, etc.

Concerned with "Injecting large amounts of alchohol"? The benzyl alchohol (Or everclear) should make up only 1-2% of the total recipe. With a 30ml preparation, this equals to about .33 - .5ml of alchohol total. If you're spreading this out to around 45 injections (using about .65ml each injection on average), you're injecting anywhere from .007ml to .01ml of alchohol with each injection. Shouldn't be enough to worry about, but then again, I don't know it all, can't know it all. Advice/research appreciated.

xdeton8tionx is offline New Member
    What are some of the side effects of Fina??

Side effects include Acne, aggression, elevated blood pressure, possible kidney damage, night sweats and sleeplessness. My personal experience with side effects have been Acne, aggression, and mildly elevated blood pressure (Mine stays borderline anyway). I control blood pressure with Atenolol 25 mg. If you're concerned about kidney damage, have your MD run a BUN and Creatinine clearance test before you start, in order to have a baseline to go by. Then later, you have have it done again mid-cycle, or even toward the end to see how you're doing. Like any medication, it can have numerous side effects. Just read the fine print on any medication you buy, even over-the-counter meds.

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    bump

lets keep this one going...i'm interested in more views and opinions. my next cycle includes fina, and i'm debating on how to break it down.

ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member
    So you said its your second cycle of fina? Are you taking fina by itself?

ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member
    Just thought fina by itself would be harmfull....but heard its ok for some

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    Not sure why one would disregard the gathered knowledge and experience of thousands of aas users that have devised a kit to filter the pellets to their purest possible form to inject and come on this website where everyone is attempting excellence and say " hey just take the pellets crush them up and stick it in your ass???? Maybe you can even eat them.. why not try to fry them with some onions and garlic to make them taste better. Listen to what people have to say in here and heed warnings!

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    wouldnt this hurt terribly to inject some alcohol like that?

gurcanco is offline New Member
    ok here is a question why do we need oil why dont we or cant we inject just fina and the alcohol?

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    bump for more info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information