Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GTOne is offline Associate Member

What is your HRT regimen?

I thought it would be good to see the different therapies people are on and the results people have seen. If this has already been done, please flame me and I will cease this thread...

I am currently on 300 mg of test a week, and a winnie/anavar combo (injectable) 50 mgs each 3 times a week. Results have been good. I have used this to try and lean up. Still lifting, but upped the cardio, and lowered the calories.

This will end in 3 weeks, and then I am moving to 300 mg of test and 200 mg of deca a week. I will use this as more of a bulking regimen, but clean.

My therapy runs in 10 week increments. I then take 2 to 4 weeks to pause and run typical PCT meds (HCG and Tamox), then start next 10 weeks.

Others??

jnewton86 is offline Member
    androgel - 4 pumps in the morning
    levothyroxine- 75mcg
    cortef- 15mg morning, 5mg at night
    nutropin- 30 units injected every night.

ive been off the hgh for awhile now because insurance is workin some stuff out but the main difference i felt with the hgh was in my joints

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOne View Post
    I thought it would be good to see the different therapies people are on and the results people have seen. If this has already been done, please flame me and I will cease this thread...

I am currently on 300 mg of test a week, and a winnie/anavar combo (injectable) 50 mgs each 3 times a week. Results have been good. I have used this to try and lean up. Still lifting, but upped the cardio, and lowered the calories.

This will end in 3 weeks, and then I am moving to 300 mg of test and 200 mg of deca a week. I will use this as more of a bulking regimen, but clean.

My therapy runs in 10 week increments. I then take 2 to 4 weeks to pause and run typical PCT meds (HCG and Tamox), then start next 10 weeks.

Others??
    That sounds more like a cycle than TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS View Post
    So isnt this a lean bulker...??which isnt bad for lean bulking buuuuuuut
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    That sounds more like a cycle than TRT.
    ok...

I seen you watchn Mighty Joe....

Others??

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS View Post
    I assume you are talking about the latter, but yes... and, I guess I would say that has more to do with diet and training than the meds...

Interested in what others are doing for TRT...

what is the buuuuuuut for?
    Last edited by GTOne; 02-27-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: addition

I assume you are talking about the latter, but yes... and, I guess I would say that has more to do with diet and training than the meds...

Interested in what others are doing for TRT...

what is the buuuuuuut for?
    I'm finding this section is very informative because of my age and all.(early 40s).I see what your talkn about asfar as what others are doing..I thought your goal was TRT buuuuuuut using a lean bulker cycle..Actually thats the kinda of cycle (just test/deca )I wanna do between my trt...
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 02-27-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Others??
    Dude this is clearly a cycle and not TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Dude this is clearly a cycle and not TRT.
    Guys, I change this up every 10 weeks. At times it is lower dosages, sometimes higher. These are just the 2 most recent examples. If you want to call it a cycle, call it a cycle (very low dose you would agree - no doubt).

That said, I did not want a critique, no offense...

Let's hear what everyone's therapy consists of. That was my goal with this thread... Thought it would be good for everyone to compare notes / experiences.

Guys, I change this up every 10 weeks. At times it is lower dosages, sometimes higher. These are just the 2 most recent examples. If you want to call it a cycle, call it a cycle (very low dose you would agree - no doubt).

That said, I did not want a critique, no offense...

Let's hear what everyone's therapy consists of. That was my goal with this thread... Thought it would be good for everyone to compare notes / experiences.
    My TRT is 150mg Test E a week and 0.25mg Adex twice a week. Thats it

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    This works good for me too.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    This works good for me too.
    bout where im at too

replacement doses

no frills like gtone

family doc said eh eh to the anavar big party pooper

Testomaster is offline Junior Member
    I guess you're taking arimidex to avoid a potential testosterone aromatization , right ? Is it really necessary ? Don't forget that all the time you stop taking stuff like Arimidex/Nolvadex you could develop a rebound effect and your estrogen levels will raise dramatically.
    Another way could be taking 25 mg. of Proviron everyday but , on the other hand , taking DHT stuff like mesterolone - expecially for long time - will kill your prostate .

About my experience, or better says experiments(I want to see wich kind of testo works better for my body)......here's to you :

Androgel 40 mg. twice a day x 35 days :
    Free testosterone increased from 85 to 150 (range 90 - 300)
    Estrogen increased from 42 to 45 (range 30 - 60 )
    LH decreased from 5.3 to 0.7 (range 5.00 - 11.00)
    FSH decreased from 5.2 to 0.5 (range 5.00 - 12.00)
    % Free Testosterone increased from 1.79% to 2.36% (range 2% - 5%)
    Total Test. increased from 420 to 690 (range 500 - 1000)

Since a month I've switched the gel to 6 Andriol tabl. a day , soon I will check my blood again and I will post the results.
    Androgel was ok but nothing special , not so bad about sexual activity but almost nothing about anything else. After a month of Andriol I'm feeling a bit better , strenght and endurance improve but far from the old days of testoviron 250.

At the end I will back to enanthate , I know...It's just a question of time.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testomaster View Post
    I guess you're taking arimidex to avoid a potential testosterone aromatization , right ? Is it really necessary ? Don't forget that all the time you stop taking stuff like Arimidex/Nolvadex you could develop a rebound effect and your estrogen levels will raise dramatically.
    [/B].

Yes we take Adex to keep estrogen in line.

Adex & nolva do not cause a rebound that I'm aware.

Androgel did not do a thing for me.

Andriol is also a poor choice due to poor absorption rate, and frequent times to take throughout the day.

Another way could be taking 25 mg. of Proviron everyday but , on the other hand , taking DHT stuff like mesterolone - expecially for long time - will kill your prostate .

About my experience, or better says experiments(I want to see wich kind of testo works better for my body)......here's to you :

Androgel 40 mg. twice a day x 35 days :
    Free testosterone increased from 85 to 150 (range 90 - 300)
    Estrogen increased from 42 to 45 (range 30 - 60 )
    LH decreased from 5.3 to 0.7 (range 5.00 - 11.00)
    FSH decreased from 5.2 to 0.5 (range 5.00 - 12.00)
    % Free Testosterone increased from 1.79% to 2.36% (range 2% - 5%)
    Total Test. increased from 420 to 690 (range 500 - 1000)

Since a month I've switched the gel to 6 Andriol tabl. a day , soon I will check my blood again and I will post the results.
    Androgel was ok but nothing special , not so bad about sexual activity but almost nothing about anything else. After a month of Andriol I'm feeling a bit better , strenght and endurance improve but far from the old days of testoviron 250.

I take to Adex to deliberately keep my Estrogen levels very low. I have Prostate issues and I am convinced that Prostate problems are caused by too much Estrogen and not by to much Testosterone

HRT clinics are notorious for wanting to sell actual cycles in order to make profit.

Your body will need breaks from these cycles & orals or you will run into many problems.

I'm with Kale. 150mgs/Weeks Test E.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    HRT clinics are notorious for wanting to sell actual cycles in order to make profit.

Your body will need breaks from these cycles & orals or you will run into many problems.

I'm with Kale. 150mgs/Weeks Test E.
    Agreed, and, yes, I take breaks (actually stop all together on occasion and certainly lower the dosages to say, 100 - 150 mg a week) for periods of time - I guess this makes the current 10 week period a cycle, but it certainly not as potent as a "regular" AAS cycle).

Also, I am not taking any orals...

Forgot to mention I also take 1.0 mg Anastrozele 3 times a week to keep e in control.

Bloodwork every 90 days...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not on trt, but if I ever jump into it this is what I will try to get from my doc.

150mg/week test e
    .25 mg of adex twice a week (just like Kale)
    hcg 250iu twice a week every other or 3rd week.

In Europe the norm is Testoviron 250 (enanthate ) every 2 weeks. It seems that enanthate has a longer active life than cypionate .

In Europe the norm is Testoviron 250 (enanthate) every 2 weeks. It seems that enanthate has a longer active life than cypionate.
    It actually has a shorter one. Almost 2 days in fact.

It actually has a shorter one. Almost 2 days in fact.
    So are you saying that 200mg of enanthate a week are not enough ?

For those that are taking in the 150mg a week range, do you see benefits in the gym and body composition? It probably depends on how low you were to start with, but curious. Or, do you just strictly see the "other" benefits?
    Overall better feeling of health including increased Libido. Not as tired.
    Body comp - Slow & steady fat loss along with muscle gain * nothing drastic by any means* More along the lines of maintaining gains, but it is possible to gain & cut with 150mgs.

So are you saying that 200mg of enanthate a week are not enough ?
    200mgs/week of enanthate is plenty.
    200mgs enanthate is the same as 200mgs cypionate .

200mgs/week of enanthate is plenty.
    200mgs enanthate is the same as 200mgs cypionate.
    What about taking Nolvadex instead of Arimidex to keep estr. in control ...
    Any difference ?

Arimidex is too expensive.... 28 tbl. 1 mg. = 164.00 €

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    150mg a week of test- c for me

For those that are taking in the 150mg a week range, do you see benefits in the gym and body composition? It probably depends on how low you were to start with, but curious. Or, do you just strictly see the "other" benefits?

for me...it took a few years of tying different doses to dial in around 125 EW or 150 e10days(now)....with the change in the gym yes from even early on just on androgel to now shots...body comp changed from 22% bf to as low as 11%...

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    for me...it took a few years of tying different doses to dial in around 125 EW or 150 e10days(now)....with the change in the gym yes from even early on just on androgel to now shots...body comp changed from 22% bf to as low as 11%...
    Good stuff

fizler is offline Associate Member
    25/m

200mg/test c a week. levels stay around 500. I was at 93 when I started!

Any reason you guys are on test E and not C?

I assume watson makes it, if ur in the US and RX'ed it?

Quote Originally Posted by fizler View Post
    25/m

200mg/test c a week. levels stay around 500. I was at 93 when I started!

Any reason you guys are on test E and not C?

I assume watson makes it, if ur in the US and RX'ed it?
    im on C as well...many many posts asking why enth or cyp some say one or the other give bloat, cause acne, not as effective....but also many that say no difference(both have fairly equal esters...i've only used cyp since no reason to switch never had any bad sides or probs

and used to get from watson but the pharmacies i use stopped getting from watson and the product is less expensive than from watson

ZonaDave is offline Member
    once my T started getting into the normal range i notice a big difference at the gym.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    200 mgs cyp week, .25 arimidex eod.

TRT Protocol
    Sun - 250IU of HCG
    Mon - .5mg Anastrozole & 70mg of Test Cyp. (Morning Shot)
    Wed – 250IU of HCG
    Thu – .5mg Anastrozole & 70mg of Test Cyp. (Evening Shot)

Suppliments
    DHEA (25mg/day)
    GNC Mega Men Sport Pack (1/day)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    200 mgs cyp week, .25 arimidex eod.
    Fallen, are you (or your doc) still considering lowering your dosage (thought I read that in another post...)?

Also, do you take any breaks (even if for just a couple of weeks), or do you just go continuously?

Fallen, are you (or your doc) still considering lowering your dosage (thought I read that in another post...)?

Also, do you take any breaks (even if for just a couple of weeks), or do you just go continuously?
    Just got word from the doc. I am gonna split my injections up to twice a week, keeping the same dosage. I have some mild acne that got worse when I went off of hcg (it got better when I went on?), that is strange because I was taking 2000iu week and the acne should have been worse. Doc thinks that having more stable levels will help. I will go back to weekly if my acne doesn't improve in the next six weeks.

I never take any breaks.

I am gonna bump my old thread/log with this.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Just got word from the doc. I am gonna split my injections up to twice a week, keeping the same dosage. I have some mild acne that got worse when I went off of hcg (it got better when I went on?), that is strange because I was taking 2000iu week and the acne should have been worse. Doc thinks that having more stable levels will help. I will go back to weekly if my acne doesn't improve in the next six weeks.

I never take any breaks.

I am gonna bump my old thread/log with this.
    That is strange...

Love that thread / log... Good stuff in it.

Don't understand why HCG during TRT ....

If it's an external testosterone replacement therapy why should we try to stimulate testicles to produce endogenous testosterone ?

Don't understand why HCG during TRT ....

If it's an external testosterone replacement therapy why should we try to stimulate testicles to produce endogenous testosterone ?
    it's to keep your balls producing other hormones including extra T.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    it's to keep your balls producing other hormones including extra T.
    Many of the endos whom I spoke said that HCG can't produce any extra endogenous testosterone while you're on external testosterone (unless you're doing a fake one) , that's the reason why a basic TRT does not provide any HCG. Using Pregnyl during the TRT cycle will help to increase estrogen levels due to aromatization instead , plus it won't work properly during the recovery therapy because the desensitization of testicolar LH receptor (Lyedig cells).

There are a lot of studies about it...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2561360

In Germany the basic TRT is 250mg. T.enanthate every 2 weeks/10 days or 1000 mg. T.undecanoate (Nebid) once a month/3 weeks.

Cheers.

^^^lucky no undecanoate here in US yet...

tonysosa is offline New Member
    I'm on test cyp 200mg a week, hgh 1iu 5/2 , synthroid 88 mcg ed,and caber .5 every week ... Feel great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information