Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vettester is offline Banned
    PPC, great post (as always)! I'm going to take a closer look at the Tart Cherry Extract. Also, I keep hearing the raves about PEA. Sounds like it has amazing potential, but also sounds like it better be taken with a lot of respect!

BTW, I was able to get into a local blood drive last night, so I let them suck some iron enriched blood out of me. They tested it on the spot and the nurse was pleased to see my iron levels. Sure it will help someone with anemia if needed.

PPC
    PPC is offline Super Knowledgeable ~ Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    PPC, great post (as always)! I'm going to take a closer look at the Tart Cherry Extract. Also, I keep hearing the raves about PEA. Sounds like it has amazing potential, but also sounds like it better be taken with a lot of respect!

BTW, I was able to get into a local blood drive last night, so I let them suck some iron enriched blood out of me. They tested it on the spot and the nurse was pleased to see my iron levels. Sure it will help someone with anemia if needed.
    Excellent. Helping others and yourself.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Interesting sensation with the Niacin and Vitamin C combo. Yesterday I took 1g of the C and 500mg of the Niacin. Upped that to 2g of C and 1g of Niacin today. Feel a little light headed, but nothing severe. Kind of in a good way! Noticed the skin had this patchy red tint to it, almost like a minor rash. I think nOObs stated something about this being a possibility as my body adjusts to it. Anyways, that lasted about an hour and it went back to normal.

Also started taking the CO-Q10. Now if I could just find some stinging nettle root! Might have to order that one.

Thread Information