Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to this

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Hell if I know, but I have a call into the doctor to make sure that is correct. I honestly don't think it is correct. But, I will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    How much does HCG cost? I just paid $127 for a 20 day supply!!! I asked howuch injectables were and they said thousands. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow but wanted to get some feedback on cost from you guys
    Thousands???? I got 6 months supply for just over $400.

hCG can only be injected there is no other method like oral intake...

They gave me a prescription for an oral liquid. You put it under your tongue.

I did just take the advice I got in this thread and went and purchased the following

Stinging Nettle Root
    Zinc
    DIM

My question is do I follow the dosages on the bottles or can someone suggest dosage amounts.

Started the above supplements per the directions on the bottles.

I was amazed that I had a personal best this weekend in DB flat bench. 120lb. DB's. First time I have ever got them up and I did it for a set of 7. I don't know if its the shots or that my workout partner was there to spot me in case something happened so I tried them and I was able to do them.

Had my anniversary this weekend and lets just say that the wife was very pleased. She is loving this stuff!!!! Still have not noticed really any body changes as of yet. Still feel great, I do notice a little change about the 5-6 day after I take a shot, but as soon as I get that next shot in I am better. I assume this is because the half life of the testosterone .

I was amazed that I had a personal best this weekend in DB flat bench. 120lb. DB's. First time I have ever got them up and I did it for a set of 7. I don't know if its the shots or that my workout partner was there to spot me in case something happened so I tried them and I was able to do them.

Had my anniversary this weekend and lets just say that the wife was very pleased. She is loving this stuff!!!! Still have not noticed really any body changes as of yet. Still feel great, I do notice a little change about the 5-6 day after I take a shot, but as soon as I get that next shot in I am better. I assume this is because the half life of the testosterone .

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post

Had my anniversary this weekend and lets just say that the wife was very pleased. She is loving this stuff!!!! Still have not noticed really any body changes as of yet. Still feel great, I do notice a little change about the 5-6 day after I take a shot, but as soon as I get that next shot in I am better. I assume this is because the half life of the testosterone.
    awesome bro!!!!!!! think i'll try them supps!!!!!!! 120's? nice! I'm happy when i throw the 100's up for incline...worse part is gettin them to the start position moreso than the lift itself...keep up the great work man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information