Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome N2o,
    This is a good place to be to get feeling better.

You can travel with HRT gear in your luggage (checked bags only) I have been across and out of the country with gear you must have a script and be sure its in the box or pill bottle it came in with the current label from the pharmacy attached. I put it all in along with BP and Thyroid meds in small zippered bag inside my toiletry bag. Only take what you need, HCG cannot travel as it need to be refrigerated.

n2ojones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Welcome N2o,
    This is a good place to be to get feeling better.

You can travel with HRT gear in your luggage (checked bags only) I have been across and out of the country with gear you must have a script and be sure its in the box or pill bottle it came in with the current label from the pharmacy attached. I put it all in along with BP and Thyroid meds in small zippered bag inside my toiletry bag. Only take what you need, HCG cannot travel as it need to be refrigerated.
    Thanks Fit,

I was in Manila a few weeks ago and got hassled for my topical syringes, lol. Like you said, I produced my script and they backed off (without even looking at it). My problem has been finding a doc that would prescribe injectibles. I assume there is much more money to be made by having me wait 2 hrs in his waiting room for the shot. I have been reading about SubQ and will mention this to my next doc. Seems that technique should diminish their concerns (1?!).

Have a great weekend.

Thread Information