Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bass

Thread: New protocol and ED

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    roxer is offline Associate Member

New protocol and ED

Since I have started my new protocol of 100mg weekly (50mg x2 a week), I have begun to experience mild ED. The same happened before when I was on Axiron and my levels dropped below 600 (was 540). The doctor increased my application to four swipes instead of two. My levels eventually increased to around 700 and my ED went away.

My labs came back last week with my test level after 6 weeks on shots and I am now back down to 556 ng/ml (300-1000). My blood was drawn again yesterday because they left out my sensitive E test and something called an H&H test. SGOT was 42 (0-40) and SGPT was 29 (0-44). Not much more information than that. PSA was 0.56 ng/ml (0.00-4.00).

He has since increased my prescription to 100mg every five days (from 2ml per month to 3ml). I think I will go with his protocol just to see if that helps my levels increase. How should I take my HCG now? I am the guinea pig on HCG for my doctor as he has never prescribed it before me. Would MWF work with this schedule?

Should I stay with two times a week for my test shots (75mg x2)? I like my doc as he is open to suggestions (thus the HCG), but he is not really working to find my magic "level". He's not exceptionally moveable on extra items included in blood work either (like DHT, etc) or frequency. Next visit is scheduled 3 months out.

MikeT, you are on my list to visit later this year bro.
    Last edited by roxer; 06-05-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Thread Information