Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I have been off for over six months. Without exaggerating, I added muscle fiber that allowed me to put on another ten pounds on my last cycle. Now, that might not be earth-shattering news for a twenty five year old guy doing a cycle, but I am very, very happy since I am well trained 50+ man over 210 lbs at about 10% bf.

Diet and training are my lifestyle, they really are a big part of "who I am". HGH gave me a chance to cut up and add quality muscle in a way that I have not seen happen with my body in the last twenty years. It really is amazing stuff -- IF your have your diet and training in control and you are on the "older" side like me.
    That's awesome znak. I said this in a post last week. I believe we will see the first fully active 100 year old person in our lifetime. This will be due to HRT therapy, proper diet, training and lifestyle. I believe this person will look like they're in their 60's or maybe younger? Cool stuff and very promising data being gathered right here.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That's awesome znak. I said this in a post last week. I believe we will see the first fully active 100 year old person in our lifetime. This will be due to HRT therapy, proper diet, training and lifestyle. I believe this person will look like they're in their 60's or maybe younger? Cool stuff and very promising data being gathered right here.

if hrt will have positive long term effects, and that s not proven untill now...and they suppose the opposite so it s more likely that u will be a good looking but dead 70 year old...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    if hrt will have positive long term effects, and that s not proven untill now...and they suppose the opposite so it s more likely that u will be a good looking but dead 70 year old...
    Ah, there is an optimist in every group. For me to be good looking, but dead at seventy, I will have to get good looking first!

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    znak:

Did you make up your own cycle for 6 months or did the HRT doc give you the advice? Also I seen someone post about pct. Did you do any pct?

Muscle_Maniac is offline New Member

Bones and Cartilage

Have you noticed your bones and cartilage growing/getting thicker?

I did not do any pct after my hgh cycle and at 2iu ed I certainly did not get any noticable bone or cartilege growth. You have got to do a lot more to get the "jaw".

Muscle_Maniac is offline New Member
    well, its not the jaw, i was wondering about, but just ur bone and cratilage mass, overall in ur body. i mean, i thought it was supposed to make it bigger and thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_Maniac
    well, its not the jaw, i was wondering about, but just ur bone and cratilage mass, overall in ur body. i mean, i thought it was supposed to make it bigger and thicker.
    There was no noticable change in my bones. What was noticable and still freaks me out was the fact that I clearly added muscle fiber. I mean when I did another cycle it was better than the first time. Literally explosive, quality growth.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im just curious what were the total gains from the cycle of hgh? Im confused on when you started the AAS, was this after you stoped the HGH? or after the 3rd month of hgh?

G-13 is offline Member
    great post..keep us updated

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    great read

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Im just curious what were the total gains from the cycle of hgh? Im confused on when you started the AAS, was this after you stoped the HGH? or after the 3rd month of hgh?
    Really hard to say what the total gains were from the hgh only, since I did hgh cycle-- operation-- hgh-- AAS cycle. After the hgh, I was up about 10 lbs of SUPER lean mass. I mean really ripped mass. Then I did an AAS cycle and put on another 15 and kept ten. The hgh really prepares your body to take on more mass, much more than a massive AAS cycle. You literally have new cells to jack up.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, if you've gained a lot since a year ago, you should put up a new pic! Your last one is over a year ago, looks like.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    very good read znak,am researchin hgh myself and this thread was very informative indeed.thanx!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info that helped alot!!!

playerturbo is offline New Member

good gold seller

Hey Guys, Where do you all usually purchase your golds from ? I just came across this site playerturbo and bought some golds and i realise they also have a price beating service to beat whichever site who is cheaper than theirs by 5% which i would like to take advantage of. So i can get the cheapest gold on the market and their fast and good service on top of that. Thanks for your help in advance.

you also can contact them via:
    AIM:gilssales
    YAHOO:sellgilstoyou
    MSN:[email protected]
    network games: US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .
    playerturbo

neverfail is offline New Member
    This was a very interesting thread. Congrats on the success of your HGH run Znak. It makes me want to gather more info on the prospects of HRT. I'm 32 and although I wouldn't be a prime candidate today, time flies and soon I will be. Great info thanks............nf

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Keep It Coming is offline New Member
    Great thread, always nice to see such great results!

I just started HGH (Serostim) last night, doing 6mg EOD on top of Test, deca , and Oxandralone. Starting to get pretty big.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    All I wanna know is, is that YOU in the avatar Znak?

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Coming
    Great thread, always nice to see such great results!

I just started HGH (Serostim) last night, doing 6mg EOD on top of Test, deca, and Oxandralone. Starting to get pretty big.
    Im not sure if thats the most effective way to be takin your GH. Somebody feel free to correct me if Im wrong becuase I am somewhat new to this game, but if you're takin 6 Every Other Day I think your best bet would be to take 1.5 IU twice Each Day instead, same amount of IU's as the way you are currently takin but much more effective. Maybe your goals are different than most peoples though and I just havent read about anyone takin GH in that fashion. Also 6 mg of serostim? Do you mean 6 IU's... like I said Im new so I could have this all wrong, but I know alot of people make mistakes with thsi stuff so Im just tryin to help you out if I am wrong sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    Im not sure if thats the most effective way to be takin your GH. Somebody feel free to correct me if Im wrong becuase I am somewhat new to this game, but if you're takin 6 Every Other Day I think your best bet would be to take 1.5 IU twice Each Day instead, same amount of IU's as the way you are currently takin but much more effective. Maybe your goals are different than most peoples though and I just havent read about anyone takin GH in that fashion. Also 6 mg of serostim? Do you mean 6 IU's... like I said Im new so I could have this all wrong, but I know alot of people make mistakes with thsi stuff so Im just tryin to help you out if I am wrong sorry.
    Yeah, it's confusing... I hadn't really ever heard about IU's until reading about it here... always did everything by the metric system. (e.g. ml, mg, etc.) The vial comes with 6 mg of Serostim, (which acording to my calculations is 18 IU's) to which I ad 1 ml sterile water. After consulting some of my extra large bodybuilder friends I will be splitting that into 3 injections, and use 1 of those every night. That will deliver 6 IU's a day. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) That said, I do know people who do a 6mg vial a day.I'll start this new way with the three injections and see what happens. I'm working on before and after pics to check progress.
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-11-2005 at 08:36 AM.

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Coming
    Yeah, it's confusing... I hadn't really ever heard about IU's until reading about it here... always did everything by the metric system. (e.g. ml, mg, etc.) The vial comes with 6 mg of Serostim, (which acording to my calculations is 18 IU's) to which I ad 1 ml sterile water. After consulting some of my extra large bodybuilder friends I will be splitting that into 3 injections, and use 1 of those every night. That will deliver 6 IU's a day. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) That said, I do know people who do a 6mg vial a day.I'll start this new way with the three injections and see what happens. I'm working on before and after pics to check progress.
    Ok that sounds alot better, only thing I still see is the 6IU's all at once, most people seem to be splittin that up into 3 twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    Ok that sounds alot better, only thing I still see is the 6IU's all at once, most people seem to be splittin that up into 3 twice a day.
    I've heard that too, but have also talked to people who've been on it for quite a while and they said their doc's told them that the way the body uses it it's ok to take it once a day or eod and it will have the same "bio-availability". I'm assuming that means the body will use what it can when it needs it and it won't matter taking it within a larger window than twice a day. Again, this is second hand info, so am taking it with a grain of salt! (hey, I'm a skeptic, what can I say) I figure the least amount of sticks with the needle the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    All I wanna know is, is that YOU in the avatar Znak?
    Yes. Here is another. Before you start flaming, bear in mind that I am 53 and old enough to be your father.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My HGH results so far...-znak.jpg  

Yes. Here is another. Before you start flaming, bear in mind that I am 53 and old enough to be your father.
    I hope my body looks that good at your age! Nice!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good stud.....

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Holy crap that is fantastic. Before I enlarged the pic I thought yeah right that is him!! But you look great of course from a clinical standpoint

I am on Gh on a 6 month stint and I hope I see results even half as good as you.

Thanks for posting this gives me hope.

Do you have a before picture so we can compare?

Oldman

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    very impressive znak,great work.

-rodge

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    holy grandpa! man, you look very solid at your age. do you mind me asking at what age you started adding aas and hgh?

Jerzey is offline Member
    Very impressive, you look great!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Holy crap that is fantastic. Before I enlarged the pic I thought yeah right that is him!! But you look great of course from a clinical standpoint

I am on Gh on a 6 month stint and I hope I see results even half as good as you.

Thanks for posting this gives me hope.

Do you have a before picture so we can compare?

Oldman
    Here is a picture from three years ago
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    You looks like you were already fairly lean but there is a huge difference in the size and shape of your arms.

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    You looks like you were already fairly lean but there is a huge difference in the size and shape of your arms.

Good job.
    You can't see my engineer's gut under the tank top, but I was like a straw with an olive stuck in the middle. I was 185 lbs at about 22% bf and am now about 225 lbs at something like 12%.

Two years natty, one year with two aas cycles and one hgh cycle. I really firmly believe that I got good results because I had seriously plateaued natty.

HGH is really heaven sent for old(er) people.

thekidd is offline Junior Member
    Hey znak..

I'm just wondering how tall you are because I am 5'5" at 18 years old and haven't grown since I was 15. I am a boxer and would love to cut bf% (I'm about 20% now) and grow taller...Do you think my insurance will cover me???

Quote Originally Posted by thekidd
    Hey znak..

I'm just wondering how tall you are because I am 5'5" at 18 years old and haven't grown since I was 15. I am a boxer and would love to cut bf% (I'm about 20% now) and grow taller...Do you think my insurance will cover me???
    My sister was on it for growth reasons, my understanding is that you have already hit the age where your bones have stopped growing and your plates have sealed. I doubt insurance would cover it, you wouldn't get taller probably just more muscular.

Anyone else agree?

thekidd is offline Junior Member
    No way... males grow until 21 years old... however, females stop growing before 18

Quote Originally Posted by thekidd
    Hey znak..

I am 6'1".

At 18, I would use hgh only under a doctor's supervision. Careful Bro, you only get one body and it has to last you your whole life. I am living, breathing proof that there is life after the age of fifty. Be smart. Get medical advice.

Forkin Luzr is offline New Member
    I'll throw in my 2 cents, for the old farts, who are looking at HGH as a long term supplement, as oppossed to a cycle.

First, kudos to all the people who helped me through the maze of info which allowed me to make an informed decision on HGH. I ended up ordering 1000 I.U.'s of Jin.

I'm a 47 year old male in good shape. Cardio nut, not much into weights. Cardio is always done under resistance, i.e. 90 minutes on a Step Mill with 5 to 8lb weights in each hand, maintaining a 155 bpm avg. heart rate. 5 to 6 days a week.

I started at 1 I.U. a day, and upped it to 1.5 I.U. after about 30 days. At first, nothing, then subtle improvements. I do seem to sleep better (that's relative because I've always been an insomniac), but better. Joint pain has declined. Remarkably, my energy level has not increased during workout, in fact, it almost seems tougher.

I've put on about 20 lbs. I'm just over 6'1". Went from about 170lbs. to almost 190lbs. Remarkably, my 34" pants still fit the same. I don't look heavier, I just look "thicker" or "more dense" (no cerebral commentary please). The biggest draw back has been mid section water weight.

Now let me qualify. I am a big beer drinker. Always have been. And I'm not talking Bud Light. I'm talking hand crafted, heavy ales. I have a Home Tapper so I can buy it by the keg. I know, I know, empty calories pure carbs, why do you think I do 90 minutes of cardio 6 times a week. Never been a heavy eater, but since starting HGH, my appetite has increased markedly.

So, here's the take away: Increased mass without increased inches. Better sleep, less joint pain. Downside: Problematic water retention around the midsection, despite relatively high doses of prescription diuretics for blood pressure. Eleveated heart rate and blood pressure. Offset by the diuretics to a degree, but clearly onset started with HGH.

Bottom Line: I'm a little conflicted. I feel better. I've clearly added mass without inches. I sleep better. My water retention is very high, even after 60 days, and with diuretics (and I'm not giving up the beer, it's a "quality of life" issue). So I'm not sure I look better. In fact, I may look a bit puffier around the middle, however, my father saw me recently and asked if I'd had "work done" because my face looked so lean. BP and HR are a battle now with HGH. Workouts may be less rewarding because I quickly reach 155 to 160 BPM, and then hold it there, so the exertion it takes to get there is clearly lower.

Unfortunately, I can't speak to the "sexual enhancements" purported because my wife is recovering from a series of debilitating surgeries, and we're just not back there yet (and, yes, she's getting 1 IU per day for recovery and reconstruction purposes, courtesy of Dr. Me)

Anyway, I'm going to stick with it as an anti-aging program and see where the next 3 to 6 months take me. I'll let you folks know.

In closing, let me say I know I'm not a body builder, nor will I become one. I pride myself on being a very fit 47 year old male who doesn't believe that "age" and "gracefully" should be used together. I couldn't have found the info, insight, and guidance I needed to start HGH therapy without this board. This thread, in particular was quite helpful in "getting me off the dime".

So thanks to all the folks who contribute. You make a difference!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    are you usin t3?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information