Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by AndriodLee View Post
    Speaking of blood work. I'm only on my second week of nd blue tops. Would it be better if I waited 2 more weeks to draw my blood work, or go ahead and it drawn us as soon as possible. I plan on ordering an Igf1, and and hgh test.
    You do not need to wait any longer, just get a sub-q injection early in the morning and get your BW 2/3 hours after that on an empty stomach.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It sucks that it's gotta be so expensive..... I can't just shell out $500+ but then again..... why pay for bogus HGH.....

~Haz~
    It's a bit of a nightmare eh? - I think the key in future would be for a group of us to throw in for the test before all making a bulk order.

I'm in the situation though where I've got 1400ius sat in my fridge and I am not overkeen to keep injecting myself with something if it is not what it should be - getting it tested is still a kinda lose-lose situation though cos say I spend £472 and it reveals the GH is fake then I have just added to the money I have wasted, OR it comes back that the GH is real and I've just wasted £472 because we all got ourselves in a flap over nothing!

I am actually increasingly convinced that my riptropin is real, I have spoken to the guy I got it from and I am not going to say WHY on the board just yet but what he had to say was fairly convincing to me.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    It's a bit of a nightmare eh? - I think the key in future would be for a group of us to throw in for the test before all making a bulk order.

I'm in the situation though where I've got 1400ius sat in my fridge and I am not overkeen to keep injecting myself with something if it is not what it should be - getting it tested is still a kinda lose-lose situation though cos say I spend £472 and it reveals the GH is fake then I have just added to the money I have wasted, OR it comes back that the GH is real and I've just wasted £472 because we all got ourselves in a flap over nothing!

I am actually increasingly convinced that my riptropin is real, I have spoken to the guy I got it from and I am not going to say WHY on the board just yet but what he had to say was fairly convincing to me.
    You could still simply get a BW lol

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    You could still simply get a BW lol
    If that were definitive then the olympic commission would have a field day!

I have spoken a great length with a scientist who works at an analytical lab today and this is the information I have.
    She tells me that the tests that would have to be carried out are extremely expensive, in order to find out exactly what is contained in a vial then a full characterisation analysis must be carried out, this would tell us about every substance contained in the vial but would cost thousands of pounds/dollars. She says that she could test the molecular weight and this would give an indication if the substance found had the same molecular weight as rHGH (22,124 Daltons) but with other substances sharing the same molecular weight then the result would not be conclusive and that further tests would need to be done to clarify the findings.
    She went on to talk about tests which would determine if the rHGH was active or not but again this would cost more money.

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that in order to find out exactly what we are injecting and what amount is in each vial is going to cost thousands.
    What concerns me more than anything isn’t if there is rHGH in these vials it’s what else is in there that worries me and the possible long term health issues. Let’s not forget the capabilities of these scientists in China, here in the UK we are being bombarded with imitation street drugs which have the same effect but for one tenth of the price, people who have taken these substances have lost their lives and our government are trying to stay one step ahead by banning them as soon as they are introduced.

Let’s not forget what rHGH SHOULD do to you.

Ok at first there may be a little bloat but that should soon subside, this should be followed by a steady loss of BF and nice lean muscle gains, after 6 months you should be super lean and ‘shrink wrapped’ in your skin. Instead what is happening is that people are experiencing bloat for months and months, the scales are going the wrong way ...lets not forget these simple facts! Ok I know that if you’re taking AAS alongside rHGH then the results can be masked and you can blame the constant bloat on the gear but believe me if you have real rHGH after 6 months you WILL be lean and muscular.

I am speaking from experience here - years ago I had real pharm grade rHGH and it changed my physique, I lost massive ammounts of BF and was left with quality lean muscle I did not hold water for months and months.

This makes me think that the rHGH we get from China may well contain some rHGH but what else is in that vial that is making people hold water for so long?

We need to find out!
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    If that were definitive then the olympic commission would have a field day!
    Sorry I do not understand.

Fantomg is offline Banned
    I JUST WENT BACK AND POSTED THIS IN CAPS - SORRY IF YOU'VE SAID WHAT I JUST SAID. I WROTE SO FRIGGIN LONG AS USUAL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE POSTED 4-5 MORE BEFORE I FINISHED, LOL. I WILL NOW LIMIT MY POSTS GREATLY FROM THIS POINT ONWARD.

Quote Originally Posted by AndriodLee View Post
    Speaking of blood work. I'm only on my second week of nd blue tops. Would it be better if I waited 2 more weeks to draw my blood work, or go ahead and it drawn us as soon as possible. I plan on ordering an Igf1, and and hgh test.
    I think NotSmall has about the ONLY sure fire method in motion. I've mentioned these two tests many times from researching them and speaking to rnmacgrun. The liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry. Then Mr. Rose posted yet another test that threw a curve ball in the pic.

There are some things to consider "AndroidLee" - It has been mentioned that there is HGH commonly being "faked" with IGF-1 and quite possibly additional filler(s) that cause sides similar to hgh. I would imagine if you ran an IGF-1 blood test, it WOULD read high if you have a fake containing IGF-1

However, if you blood test, will you:
    A: test inside 10-60 minutes of pinning (the ranges I've seen from posts)
    B: Will you pin intramuscular that day (as many say is necessary for testing)
    C: Do you have a BASELINE IGF-1 level (as to compare your results with)

I've viewed other results like the following (who DID have baseline levels checked before running the IGF-1 test "under the influence"
    Subject 1: Baseline 284 - IGF-1
    after pinning 4iu (appx 30 minutes prior) results: 398

Subject 2: Baseline 118
    I think he tested hours later but results from 2iu showed a raise to only 252 (These results are from my memory and could be off + or - a very small amount. I will have to call my friends again to verify.

These guys were using Yellow Tops bought with me through China.

I don't have a baseline as I didn't know to test my IGF-1 before using HGH. So I wouldn't know how much of an increase there was. But sitting at over 400ng/ml on 4iu in my early 40's and going from 258lbs to 230ish starting after 2 1/2 months on (diet stayed the same) makes me believe somewhat that I've got the real deal.

All in all. After reading till my eyes go blurry (as yours will if you read all my friggin blabbing) and conversing with some folk in the med field, I believe it is VERY difficult to draw conclusions from blood work as there seem to be so many variables. If I sound contradictory within my OWN long post, my apologies as it's just the UNCERTAINTIES. Our HGH levels seem to be all over the map during a 24hr period anyway. IGF-1 is produced by the liver as a bi-product of HGH. There are definitely other factors that change these levels.

And WHAT IS THE HGH TEST that is separate of IGF-1 Testing? What is that measuring? Why hasn't everyone used that instead of IGF-1 testing? Why has the 2 labs I've asked about the actual HGH TEST not been able to tell me what the difference was from that to the IGF-1 test? Crappy customer service reps?

BOTOM LINE FOR ME: Notsmall might be about to uncover the truth here -Conclusively! (money permitting). And I have been notified of a lab via rnmacgurn that may test for less than $195 (U.S.) in part due to his med/company privileges.

I have also found after calling many labs that they immediately shut me down when I asked for these tests to verify my steroids . They told me they won't test controlled substances for a private individual. But they didn't have a problem with HGH - Sorry for my ignorance, but is HGH NOT a controlled substance?

Please be tolerant with long winded posts - I will pay back in kind with PDF's of ACTUAL LAB TESTING *Mass Spectrometry and/or Liquid Chromatography.
    And afterwards. I WILL post the cost, the name, address and phone number(s) to the lab I used for all those wanting to test THEIR suspicious little 10iu bottles
    Last edited by Fantomg; 07-12-2010 at 10:53 AM.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomg View Post
    I think NotSmall has about the ONLY sure fire method in motion. I've mentioned these two tests many times from researching them and speaking to rnmacgrun. The liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry. Then Mr. Rose posted yet another test that threw a curve ball in the pic.

There are some things to consider "AndroidLee" - It has been mentioned that there is HGH commonly being "faked" with IGF-1 and quite possibly additional filler(s) that cause sides similar to hgh. I would imagine if you ran an IGF-1 blood test, it WOULD read high if you have a fake containing IGF-1

I've viewed other results like the following (who DID have baseline levels checked before running the IGF-1 test "under the influence"

I think he tested hours later but results from 2iu showed a raise to only 252 (These results are from my memory and could be off + or - a very small amount. I will have to call my friends again to verify.

I don't have a baseline as I didn't know to test my IGF-1 before using HGH. So I wouldn't know how much of an increase there was. But sitting at over 400ng/ml on 4iu in my early 40's and going from 258lbs to 230ish starting after 2 1/2 months on (diet stayed the same) makes me believe somewhat that I've got the real deal.

All in all. After reading till my eyes go blurry (as yours will if you read all my friggin blabbing) and conversing with some folk in the med field, I believe it is VERY difficult to draw conclusions from blood work as there seem to be so many variables. If I sound contradictory within my OWN long post, my apologies as it's just the UNCERTAINTIES. Our HGH levels seem to be all over the map during a 24hr period anyway. IGF-1 is produced by the liver as a bi-product of HGH. There are definitely other factors that change these levels.

And WHAT IS THE HGH TEST that is separate of IGF-1 Testing? What is that measuring? Why hasn't everyone used that instead of IGF-1 testing?

BOTOM LINE FOR ME: Notsmall might be about to uncover the truth here -Conclusively! (money permitting). And I have been notified of a lab via rnmacgurn that may test for less than $195 (U.S.) in part due to his med/company privileges.

I have also found after calling many labs that they immediately shut me down when I asked for these tests to verify my steroids . They told me they won't test controlled substances for a private individual. But they didn't have a problem with HGH - Sorry for my ignorance, but is HGH NOT a controlled substance?

Please be tolerant with long winded posts - I will pay back in kind with PDF's of ACTUAL LAB TESTING *Mass Spectrometry and/or Liquid Chromatography.
    a. if you pin IM yes
    b. i did it sub-q and got the results anyway, waited 2 hours
    c. sure but also a somatotropin one

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    I have spoken a great length with a scientist who works at an analytical lab today and this is the information I have.
    She tells me that the tests that would have to be carried out are extremely expensive, in order to find out exactly what is contained in a vial then a full characterisation analysis must be carried out, this would tell us about every substance contained in the vial but would cost thousands of pounds/dollars. She says that she could test the molecular weight and this would give an indication if the substance found had the same molecular weight as rHGH (22,124 Daltons) but with other substances sharing the same molecular weight then the result would not be conclusive and that further tests would need to be done to clarify the findings.
    She went on to talk about tests which would determine if the rHGH was active or not but again this would cost more money.

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that in order to find out exactly what we are injecting and what amount is in each vial is going to cost thousands.
    What concerns me more than anything isn’t if there is rHGH in these vials it’s what else is in there that worries me and the possible long term health issues. Let’s not forget the capabilities of these scientists in China, here in the UK we are being bombarded with imitation street drugs which have the same effect but for one tenth of the price, people who have taken these substances have lost their lives and our government are trying to stay one step ahead by banning them as soon as they are introduced.

Let’s not forget what rHGH SHOULD do to you.

Ok at first there may be a little bloat but that should soon subside, this should be followed by a steady loss of BF and nice lean muscle gains, after 6 months you should be super lean and ‘shrink wrapped’ in your skin. Instead what is happening is that people are experiencing bloat for months and months, the scales are going the wrong way ...lets not forget these simple facts! Ok I know that if you’re taking AAS alongside rHGH then the results can be masked and you can blame the constant bloat on the gear but believe me if you have real rHGH after 6 months you WILL be lean and muscular.

I am speaking from experience here - years ago I had real pharm grade rHGH and it changed my physique, I lost massive ammounts of BF and was left with quality lean muscle I did not hold water for months and months.

This makes me think that the rHGH we get from China may well contain some rHGH but what else is in that vial that is making people hold water for so long?

We need to find out!
    Excellent post XL and very true, they even mimic class A street drugs for a 10th of the price and flood the uk market, they do it with eggs,baby food/milk and street drugs, they are sure the no1 country for counterfeit, we need a cheap lab to get it tested not one in China though!!

There are some large discrepancies here re: Cost to run tests such as MS and LC. The lab in Florida we've found is talking about $195 USD. They seem to think it would conclude revealing all substances in the vial and potencies of each.
    Now keep in mind, the guy who's in touch with them works for a company that distributes many types of HGH that they obtain from compounding companies. He recently started acquiring HGH from Asia and wants to test due to the fact that the Asian ones have caused so many pronounced side effects as compared to such products like Saizen and Genetropin etc.

I called several places and found those tests anywhere from 450ish to 1,500USD.

Someone will find a place that is willing to test at affordable rates - Maybe they'd be interested that they would get FLOODED with our wallets from this board if they will be reasonable price wise?

I pledge my persistence. I will continue to diligently search. I post long posts right now because I want to be SURE of what I'm asking and what I'm paying for. And then share with you guys my results via PDF Test results of MS and LC etc and also the name, address, test names, phone numbers of such a lab that is affordable.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 07-12-2010 at 11:25 AM.

MARCUS300 and XTRALARG - I wanted to describe something to you both and solicit your opinions. Of course anyone else is welcome and appreciated.

I have experienced exactly what you've posted regarding the initial bloat that went away about 30 days in, then an amazing dump of bodyfat between 2 1/2 months and 5 1/2 months. (258 down to 230ish). I sleep and feel 100% better than I have in years now. I feel like a kid again sometimes. My shoulder injury of 10years is all but GONE. That avatar is myself (2 weeks out) many years ago using grams of gear but not HGH. I'm in my early 40's now and in spite of eating clean, just couldn't pull that "dry look" like in my mid 20's.

However - What is going on with my other sides?
    EVERY night I wake with (usually my right arm) with my arm so totally asleep, it feels as if I have a stump coming out of the trunk of my body. I can't even roll over as it is so dead. I get up and it goes away inside a few minutes.
    EVERY morning I wake to VERY painful knuckles on my right hand. I can't open or close my hand without big pain. I work at it for about 5 minutes and it goes away for the rest of the day, only to come back again the next morning.
    Like I've said, I've been on about 5 1/2 months at 4iu - My objective with HGH was to help my shoulder and other joints a little and help rid myself of the extra BF that seems to be a little more stubborn in my years. - Again, I now have become a different person with my HGH. Greatly leaner and much fuller muscle bellies without changing my diet or anything else. Gear is the same I usually run.

Does anyone have these sides this long into HGH?
    Last edited by Fantomg; 07-12-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Sorry - I want to add:

rcmacgurn mentioned that the sides from the Asian HGH have seemed so much stronger than those from US Pharm grade HGH. He works with a company that distributes many type of HGH brands. I've noticed this posted a lot as well.

Also - How about this? I am nearly convinced I've got the real deal (Yellow Tops purchased in China) after posting back n forth especially with MARCUS300 and XTRALARG's comments. But take notice of something: Seemingly MORE sides than American Pharm Grade HGH. AND................. Why is the VOLUME of my Yellow Tops containing 10iu per vial seem to be larger than SAIZEN's vial which contain 24iu each???????

Maybe it's just packaging, the density, vacuum sealed, method of manufacturing the powder? OR Maybe it's got additional fillers and/or substance(s) that cause sides like real HGH?
    Last edited by Fantomg; 07-12-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Marcus -
    I have experienced exactly what you've posted regarding the initial bloat that went away about 30 days in, then an amazing dump of bodyfat between 2 1/2 months and 5 1/2 months. (258 down to 230ish). I sleep and feel 100% better than I have in years now. I feel like a kid again sometimes. My shoulder injury of 10years is all but GONE. That avatar is myself many years ago using grams of gear but not HGH. I'm in my early 40's now and in spite of eating clean, just couldn't pull that "dry look" like in my mid 20's.

EVERY night I wake with (usually my right arm) with my arm so totally asleep, it feels as if I have a stump coming out of the trunk of my body. I can't even roll over as it is so dead. I get up and it goes away inside a few minutes.
    EVERY morning I wake to VERY painful knuckles on my right hand. I can't open or close my hand without big pain. I work at it for about 5 minutes and it goes away for the rest of the day, only to come back again the next morning.
    Like I've said, I've been on about 5 1/2 months at 4iu - My objective with HGH was to help my shoulder and other joints a little and help rid myself of the extra BF that seems to be a little more stubborn in my years. - Again, I now have become a different person with my HGH. Greatly leaner and much fuller muscle bellies without changing my diet or anything else. Gear is the same I usually run.

I also have used various pharm grade gh and they have all made me respond the exact same way, exactly like what you have experienced and explained above but once i swapped over the Chinese gh's i have completely responded differently, why??

8ius of GH should be 8ius of gh no matter what company or Country make it, there shouldnt be any difference, just like 250mgs of test E no matter what Pharm grade Company make Test E it should all come out the same and it does! we only come across problems when we mess around with UGL's.

Ive done with China now, to many people are expereincing sides what you shouldnt get from GH, you shouldnt be bloated all over your body for months on end, you should be tight,ripped,lean,conditioned and hard you shouldnt be carrying water for months, the bloat i use to get was only in the wrist,ankles and elbows it wasnt all over, i wasnt smooth i was ripped.

I am not saying everything what comes out of China is fake but I am sure something is wrong, why buy cheap and get something different from the real thing? or even have underdosed!!

Everytime i used gh yrs ago I transformed my whole body, i know i am a old guy now and i will respond differently but I know plently of younger guys who are having different reaction to pharm grade gh but they dont know any different, infact many like the bloat what it gives.

Guess we need to get it tested if you want to carry on using Chinese GH, for me I am done only Pharm grade from now on.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Ok.. So I am screwed.... I feel like shit about buying a 200iu kit of some fake s***. That hurts man.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    Ok.. So I am screwed.... I feel like shit about buying a 200iu kit of some fake s***. That hurts man.
    Dude just be thankful you didnt buy much much more as many of us have..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    I JUST WENT BACK AND POSTED THIS IN CAPS - SORRY IF YOU'VE SAID WHAT I JUST SAID. I WROTE SO FRIGGIN LONG AS USUAL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE POSTED 4-5 MORE BEFORE I FINISHED, LOL. I WILL NOW LIMIT MY POSTS GREATLY FROM THIS POINT ONWARD.

And WHAT IS THE HGH TEST that is separate of IGF-1 Testing? What is that measuring? Why hasn't everyone used that instead of IGF-1 testing? Why has the 2 labs I've asked about the actual HGH TEST not been able to tell me what the difference was from that to the IGF-1 test? Crappy customer service reps?

And afterwards. I WILL post the cost, the name, address and phone number(s) to the lab I used for all those wanting to test THEIR suspicious little 10iu bottles
    I believe the hgh test that i'm referring to are performed to screen for abnormal pituitary functions and also to test for the use of performance enhancing steroids.

That being said... would an igf1 test still be necessary? And just for the record I don't have a baseline to go off, and I understand that the blood tests aren't the most accurate to go off of, but I'm still curious about my blood levels, and I'd really like to contribute what ever information I can to this thread.

rmacgurn is offline Banned
    MARCUS300 and XTRALARG - I wanted to describe something to you both and solicit your opinions. Of course anyone else is welcome and appreciated.

I have experienced exactly what you've posted regarding the initial bloat that went away about 30 days in, then an amazing dump of bodyfat between 2 1/2 months and 5 1/2 months. (258 down to 230ish). I sleep and feel 100% better than I have in years now. I feel like a kid again sometimes. My shoulder injury of 10years is all but GONE. That avatar is myself (2 weeks out) many years ago using grams of gear but not HGH. I'm in my early 40's now and in spite of eating clean, just couldn't pull that "dry look" like in my mid 20's.

I am going to chime in here also. i have used saizen and humatrope for years at 2-3ius only ed. never experienced the issue with my hands, both sides, problems with the thumb, and last two fingers the worst, i realized this is classic cts, but have no other cts issues. Sometimes my little fingers get stuck folded over and i have to use my other hand to open it, then it also clicks upon opening, ,like the joint needs oil.

Also have the same issue with entire arm falling asleep during the night, within 10-30 min in the am all seems normal again. Also toes of both feet where stiff and sometimes sore. I inject in the am.

Switching back to Saizen recently the symptoms have slowly faded. keep in mind my dose has only been 2.4-2.5ius a day for last year. so i am convinced there is a difference with the blue tops from HK. I have been told that the apparent volume difference in the powder can be due to the compression of the puck, as the Chinese stuff comes with the vials in a vacuum, they literally suck the bac water out of the syringe. That could make the size of the puck larger as it would be loser, more fluffy i guess you could say.....maybe. but there is more here than meets the eye...traveling in the day tomorrow but will post up some good info tomorrow when i get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Will you check for HGH and IGF-1?
    I have just ordered my bloodwork but I could only pick igf1 and also threw in Total testosterone just to know. They did not have a option for hgh. Maybe you can pm with that lab bjj, i ll get my next one done with them and throw in hgh test.

I will be pinning 7iu untill i get it in. I have been on hgh for six months but switched over to the probably fake ones about 10 days or so ago. I know I dont have a base line and that sucks but I still want to see what the results will tell us. I ll post once I get em. Thanks for all the amazing info guys.

BJJ
    I am not aware if they accept international blood deliveries lol.
    I live in Italy.

was not aware of that bjj, never mind then lol

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    Please read our rules

The problem with any answers you will solicit, Bob Segal - Is that if I told you Yellow Tops, there are probably 100's of places you could buy those from. Just like all the others. I'm a little private in nature and respect 3rd party disclosure laws when it comes to certain things but you may be able to PM someone and find specifics above just "what kind". And in lieu of board rules, ie; not posting lab names etc, you may have to PM to obtain that info.

The problem with any answers you will solicit, Bob Segal - Is that if I told you Yellow Tops, there are probably 100's of places you could buy those from. Just like all the others. I'm a little private in nature and respect 3rd party disclosure laws when it comes to certain things but you may be able to PM someone and find specifics above just "what kind". And in lieu of board rules, ie; not posting lab names etc, you may have to PM to obtain that info.
    Yellow tops are the worse you can buy, compelte rubbish. Id try another brand for sure

To those of you who get your HGH from China - In your experience is it common practice for them to ship the boxes and labels separately from the vials?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    To those of you who get your HGH from China - In your experience is it common practice for them to ship the boxes and labels separately from the vials?
    I received three of my five HGH from Hong Kong, and none of them shipped like that.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No, mine came in boxes and labels, all looking very professional..

Also have security seals and verification codes....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Yeah - lI've seen blues and yellows come like that. They have been hiding the labels behind the packaging/address label on the outside of the box. When questioned, they explained this was because they were getting vials seized more often when they shipped with the labels on the vials.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Mine come already packaged in a plain box. Each vial is sealed and has a tight vaccuum but no labels.

I know of one supplier who ships the vials in a bag and sends you the box's to put together yourself.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

My Riptropin came that way.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here's what my HGH looks like.....

~Haz~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese HGH concerns-hgh.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-hgh2.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-hgh3.jpg  
    Last edited by Hazard; 07-14-2010 at 09:54 AM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    My rips came from HK and they came in white boxes, and the labeles and boxes came seperately...

however, when i order domestic, they are labled and boxed...obviously by reshipper

aparently the security codes mean nothing, cause even fakes have them... so really wonder, why would the factory not make their product labeled...UNLESS the factory was making generic blue tops and the labels/boxes are made on purpose to make us think we have otherwise?

anyone can make a top with a double helix on it...

ill never order chinese again... its no diff then making nikes and then mailing u the nike symbol seperately?...coming form the factory, makes no sense...

and as for the "security reasons"...wouldn't custom DEFINALTLY stop unlabled white powders more than labeled ones?...i would assume so...also, i have had friends who ordered kits fully labeled and boxed in original....

customs will not stop them...they dont know u, they dont know why u have them..they dont know everything... u may have a legit reason to take GH, how can they just stop and take ur mail from u... the only reasons why i trusted rips was all the "good reviews" i got from the actually source and his boards
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-14-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    My rips came from HK and they came in white boxes, and the labeles and boxes came seperately...

however, when i order domestic, they are labled and boxed...obviously by reshipper

aparently the security codes mean nothing, cause even fakes have them... so really wonder, why would the factory not make their product labeled...UNLESS the factory was making generic blue tops and the labels/boxes are made on purpose to make us think we have otherwise?

anyone can make a top with a double helix on it...

ill never order chinese again... its no diff then making nikes and then mailing u the nike symbol seperately?...coming form the factory, makes no sense...

and as for the "security reasons"...wouldn't custom DEFINALTLY stop unlabled white powders more than labeled ones?...i would assume so...also, i have had friends who ordered kits fully labeled and boxed in original....

customs will not stop them...they dont know u, they dont know why u have them..they dont know everything... u may have a legit reason to take GH, how can they just stop and take ur mail from u... the only reasons why i trusted rips was all the "good reviews" i got from the actually source and his boards
    How do you know that?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    well because the fake hyges have them too... all u have to do is create a website that allows you to enter the secrutiy code from your box...

the spinwheel hyges from cn.com have a security code and they valid when u put in that code, yet we all know they are the counterfiet hyges...

anyone can do it...now if a well known coporation like Serono had a verification system, then i would def consider it to be legit... riptropins website looks like crap...trust me i hope they are real, i have 9 kits on me

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    well because the fake hyges have them too... all u have to do is create a website that allows you to enter the secrutiy code from your box...

the spinwheel hyges from cn.com have a security code and they valid when u put in that code, yet we all know they are the counterfiet hyges...

anyone can do it...now if a well known coporation like Serono had a verification system, then i would def consider it to be legit... riptropins website looks like crap...trust me i hope they are real, i have 9 kits on me
    OK you have to be careful what you type cos your post before reads like you know that fake Riptropins still have legit security numbers.

lionmann is offline Banned
    edit,
    Last edited by marcus300; 07-14-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: ex banned member

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Here's what my HGH looks like.....

~Haz~
    that's what mine look like

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    edit, we dont promote sources of any kind no matter how you want to start them off, sorry. Marcus300

booste is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rf3ctionist View Post
    My source is one of the most well known sources throughout a region and has a client base of 50+ gyms within my region and has been in the 'game' for almost 10 years and I have 100% trust in what he says, and he has given his gurantee that the Chinese HGH stuff he has is legitimate and I so far and everybody I know who have used his stuff have no reason to complain.

He deals in mainly in two brands, both of which are Chinese generic HGH, ********** and GTropin. I have been on Gtropin for the past 7 weeks now and have deffinately seen visible results at 4IU's and have most of the text book symptoms of exogenous use of HGH. Here are some of the pictures of the stuff I have.

This is the brand i'm currently using and I have been impressed so far, I have 800ius of this stuff left:

********** (Haven't started it yet but have 1400IU's of this)

Ok guys, first of all I'm new here, not new to AAS though. I came accross this thread and decided to jump ship from another forum. I have been running the Hyge blue top pinwheels for about 4 months, same EXACT ones as these photos. My exp dates are sept. 2010 though. This is my first run on growth I started @ 2iu ed for abt 6wks then went to 4ui ed. Im still running 4iu and I have just started to notice some serious fatloss, especially where I have been pinning near the bellybutton. I am not currently on any AAS just growth. I will be starting test/var next week.
    This stuff has to be working at least 20 people have given me compliments on how "lean" I look. My hands are so tight sometimes I can't make a fist, and both hands go completely numb sometimes. I read every post in this thread and I am still concerned abt the quality of the stuff I'm injecting into my body.
    I think everyone who is doubtful abt thier growth should do the pregnancy test to rule out having HCG , Im going to do it this weekend just to be safe. I now want to get an IGf-1 test as well. I'm reading all these bad things abt HYGES but it seems to be working good for me, at least I think it is.

I want to buy a few more kits but not sure now because of reading all this, I don't want to get burned. Anyone else have good results on Hyges?

MY OPINION ON 'TOPS'

What we have to remember is that tops are nothing more and nothing less than tops! Anyone can buy vials and tops and produce 'blue tops' 'red tops' 'yellow tops' 'green tops' or any other colour you can think of. It says absolutely nothing about the quality, the amount or even the contents. Its a bit like buying a plain white t shirt and calling it an Armani one, it may well be made by Armani but it’s more likely not to be.

Let’s think of this in a logical way....if I was making high quality HGH then I would be putting my name to it and sticking my label on that vial for the world to see, this would promote my company and enhance the brand image. So this makes me wonder that whoever is producing these plain vials with coloured tops in plain boxes has something to hide or at the very best they have very little to promote.

Thoughts guys and gals?
    NWIron likes this.
    -XL

jing jai

MY OPINION ON 'TOPS'

What we have to remember is that tops are nothing more and nothing less than tops! Anyone can buy vials and tops and produce 'blue tops' 'red tops' 'yellow tops' 'green tops' or any other colour you can think of. It says absolutely nothing about the quality, the amount or even the contents. Its a bit like buying a plain white t shirt and calling it an Armani one, it may well be made by Armani but it’s more likely not to be.

Let’s think of this in a logical way....if I was making high quality HGH then I would be putting my name to it and sticking my label on that vial for the world to see, this would promote my company and enhance the brand image. So this makes me wonder that whoever is producing these plain vials with coloured tops in plain boxes has something to hide or at the very best they have very little to promote.

Thoughts guys and gals?
    Totally agree XL wise words,

I wonder what colour tops they will bring out next, probably sh1t tops!

Thread Information