Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: home hgh authenticity test

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Y'all will have to share it!!
    Deal,

Now who has a little HCG spare to test or are we waiting 2 weeks for me to get some?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Chit....i wish i had more of that chit. It sat here for months before i started using it. (i'm a little paranoid and HCG was new territory for me). Finally, i started injecting...and liked the affects.

BTW...Thanks for those Results Oz....appreciate it!

Where i'm from, you need a script for HCG...(can't believe it but its true).

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    If someone else doesnt try it I will in 2 weeks when I have some
    Last edited by tcw; 01-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Real HGh will also turn cloudy if shaken hard. This or the boiling method will ell you there is HGH in there (which is a step forward) it wont tell you the purity, 191 vs 192 amino or the strength. Some of the colored tops do actually contain some GH.

I can understand and realize that real GH does turn cloudy/milky when shaken or heated, but to imply that by the reconstituted powder turning cloudy/milky is confirmation that what you have is real GH is ridiculous nonsense.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree cloudy does not ultimately mean it is good to go, but if it remains clear you could argue to stay clear and no good.
    or just stay away from generics and you wont have to waste a bottle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This isn't an accurate test to see if your hgh is real or not, to be honest it sounds very backstreet IMHO. If you want to be 100% sure get your hgh tested properly with a reputable lab or better still save yourself some money and dont buy generics, unlabelled bottles, hgh from unlicensed labs and seek pharm grade from a reputable company.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't want to say anything since i don't have experience (yet) with HGH, but the solution, after all the months/years this question has been brought up, sounds too easy.

what i'm thinking is that real HGH might respond as you've suggested, but there could be other compounds out there that could be created that would easily defeat this test.

In this case, i'd be very skeptical, and agree with Marcus on this one.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Perhaps other peptides turn cloudy as well. But read the instruction in any pharma grade HGH and they tell you not to shake it and do not use if it turn cloudy. But to verify purity, strenght etc.. thats a whole diffefernt ball and game. Its hard to find a lab that can do the test properly and its expensive. This is why so much bunk is floating around.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Even if every bunk hgh out there turned clear after this little test, once someone in the bunk hgh game got wind of it it would only be a matter of time till something was added to it so it would turn cloudy after boiling it.

zzetter is offline New Member
    Hi sizzlechest. Please shoot me an email when you get a chance bud.

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Mr. sarcasm
    I would rather waste a little fake shit and the fuc4kers selling it, than keep buying it and pumping it into my body ?
    I been putting out a lot of cash to these ripoff artist skum bags.
    I just wanted to know what was legit so I didnt have to pay for months worth before I found it was bunk.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The chinese shit is fake. Its been posted her a million times.

The test you want to do is going to give you false hope. Its not an accurate test
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Going to try tonight with some rips and nips.

D*%m GixxerBoy........... drooling over the avatar

tcw
    Yeah....Really G

Is that your Honey?

Nice ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82 View Post
    Going to try tonight with some rips and nips.

D*%m GixxerBoy........... drooling over the avatar
    Last edited by tcw; 01-04-2012 at 04:14 PM.

tcw
    Of course...if you can "afford" to get your medicine from an accredited source...more power to you.

...However, for some this is not an option.

Better to be safe than sorry.

I say shake it or boil it...if you are buying on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Of course...if you can "afford" to get your medicine from an accredited source...more power to you.

...However, for some this is not an option.

Better to be safe than sorry.

I say shake it or boil it...if you are buying on the street.
    i understand most cant afford the good real stuff. Then you are better off getting nothing.

yea thats my wife

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i understand most cant afford the good real stuff. Then you are better off getting nothing.

yea thats my wife
    after seeing whats going on in another well known board i couldnt agree more

yea thats my wife
    I can afford to get get the good stuff I don't have any connections
    It's time to update the avvy

The test you want to do is going to give you false hope. Its not an accurate test
    It's telling us that if its clear its fake fake most importantly.
    It's also been posted on here a million times that the Chinese shit is real too.

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    It's telling us that if its clear its fake fake most importantly.
    It's also been posted on here a million times that the Chinese shit is real too.
    yea by people who get gh like sides and never have used real gh.
    I dont get why nobody wants to believe the vets who know.
    Its not our money your wasting and we have nothing to gain or loose if you run gh or not.

I guess I originally joined this forum to get advice on real hgh and if the crap I was buying was real or fake.
    Alls I seen was you have to wait at least 3 months like a test dummy and see if you get results and keep in mind pay roughly 1800 to just see if its real or pregnancy test which is useless because that just tells you if its hcg so I guess bottom line is I'm giving up on hgh because I can't deal with the aggravation of paying out good chunks of money to worry about if someone's fuc*ing me over.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is it worked for me, I didnt buy the fake gear I was contemplating.

As for pharmacy gh in Australia, do any of you guys know what that costs? I do I have a prescription

Markosterone is offline Member
    did the rips turn cloudy ?

Initial results

Rips- Cloud
    Nips- Clear
    GP Blues-Clear

Report back tonight

Well checked them out this morning... the results are the same

Rips- Cloudy
    Nips- Clear
    GP- Clear

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82 View Post
    Well checked them out this morning... the results are the same

Rips- Cloudy
    Nips- Clear
    GP- Clear
    So this means the Rips are supposed to be real??...WTF.....I had no results from those like in early 2010 and all they did was cause me to gain like 10 pds of water weight instantly. They didn't raise my IGF level either according to 2 test.

I dunno..whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7 View Post
    So this means the Rips are supposed to be real??...WTF.....I had no results from those like in early 2010 and all they did was cause me to gain like 10 pds of water weight instantly. They didn't raise my IGF level either according to 2 test.

I dunno..whatever.
    its not an accurate test. Are we really supposed to believe that gh is the only chemical that will turn cloudy when heated.

its not an accurate test. Are we really supposed to believe that gh is the only chemical that will turn cloudy when heated.

I don't trust it 100% but it does backup other tests. Believe what you want people, if I had a good connect on Pharma that's all I would buy.

Cool posts. I'm gonna boil me up some HGH for dinner.

Be interesting to know where JJ got this test information from....since he is not the molecular biochemist?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Kigs was bunk.............

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    interesting. but as some of the vets have said, how do we know that hgh is the only substance that turns milky color. that side will be mimmicked quickly when the east hears of this test.

i agree it is NOT a legitimate way to test for hgh or not, because of the lack of research. but.......... it has me curious as hell?

i am curious to hear if any pharm grade turns clear(bunk). but if all the pharm grade stuff that is tested in this manner turns milky, then that is more than coincedence....

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member

Stop lying. Just because you can't get legit chinese doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is as much pharm fake garbage as chinese.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    yea by people who get gh like sides and never have used real gh.
    I dont get why nobody wants to believe the vets who know.
    Its not our money your wasting and we have nothing to gain or loose if you run gh or not.
    There are plenty of people that have done both pharm and Chinese and agree there is good Chinese.

It's bias garbage information like this that needs to stop. Again, there is fake pharm and also it is most lucrative to fake pharm than Chinese as you can charge more for it.

You should always point to your source for clarification, not the type of GH. To simply say getting a pharm label on your GH means it 100 % genuine is down right stupid.
    Last edited by Sc0rch; 01-08-2012 at 04:00 PM.

once again i never said all pharm is real. People make counterfeit pharm grade unfortunately. And yes that is a big business.
    but im sorry there isnt real gh in little unmarked vials from no name labs coming out of china.

i remember reading an article I found online a few months back about some fake pharm grade(that fn'g sucks!). so you can get a script for pharm grade hgh, go to pharmacy and givem your rx, and there is the potential for the hgh that you get from the pharmacy in being fake? (pharmacy's suppliers(big pharma labs?) are sending bunk hgh to the actual pharmacies too?!??

i was watching a show tonite on Truffles (60 minutes). how they are produced, found, sold, etc.... the ones from france are worth the most($300 for an oz size nugget), and the chinese ones were one tenth that price.... reason= the soil that it was grown in, the way they were discovered(dug up with hoes(vs. dogs sniffing them out), climate, etc,etc, etc...
    so the france ones tasted way good, and the chinese ones tasted like shit. they look almost identical too!

so now they are mixing the chinese with the french ones,(cutting) to maximize profits....

my point... I dont know, just got me thinking about Chinese quality.... just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    i remember reading an article I found online a few months back about some fake pharm grade(that fn'g sucks!). so you can get a script for pharm grade hgh, go to pharmacy and givem your rx, and there is the potential for the hgh that you get from the pharmacy in being fake? (pharmacy's suppliers(big pharma labs?) are sending bunk hgh to the actual pharmacies too?!??
    no its not going to be fake from the pharmacy. But people make counterfeit that looks like the pharmacy and sell it on the black market

Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    i was watching a show tonite on Truffles (60 minutes). how they are produced, found, sold, etc.... the ones from france are worth the most($300 for an oz size nugget), and the chinese ones were one tenth that price.... reason= the soil that it was grown in, the way they were discovered(dug up with hoes(vs. dogs sniffing them out), climate, etc,etc, etc...
    so the france ones tasted way good, and the chinese ones tasted like shit. they look almost identical too!

so now they are mixing the chinese with the french ones,(cutting) to maximize profits....

my point... I dont know, just got me thinking about Chinese quality.... just sayin
    I watched the same thing too and it also got me thinking the same thing. I would not be surprised if the same thing is going on with Chinese GH...IMO it has to be because I've seen to many Vets post that it took 8-10ius of Chinese to equal 2ius of pharm grade congruent with results.

I wish there was a way to get a molecular biochemist to really chime in and get to the bottom of what is exactly going on with CHinese GH.

I am amazed that the manufacturing processes of Chinese GH have never been exposed by the Anti-aging/Bodybuilding community after all of these years. Maybe to many people are in on it lol.

After all of these years no one knows exactly why it takes 10ius of Chinese to equal 2ius of American pharm grade??? come on...I think not...It's all about manufacturing processes...IE(ecoli bacteria/petri dish/lab conditions/timeframe).

There has to be a Molecular biochemist who is juicing on this board....right?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information