Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: home hgh authenticity test

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ? Most people take steroids well using growth so they don't actually know that the growth is fake because their getting their results from steroids , You can take growth alone and don't have to be on a diet and it will shred you if its real.

did i read this right??? i can eat what ever i eant as long as i use gh. i find that just as bold as saying those who preach diet and real gear are dealers.

maybe if you dont want some good advice it is time to move on.

I can say first hand i have seen zero results using china green tops from a board sponser on another page and i ran it for a year. now since the first of the year i have been running pharm and the changes to date are close to amazing. nothing drastic but can see and feel a huge difference.

i can pesonnaly say the people here are hre to help only i have never been solicited here to but a thing. thats the difference from other sights.

sorry to rant i just have read enough and lost it a bit

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ?
    WTF do you mean by this ???

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    For a new guy you are making pretty big accusations.
    Let me tell you something I may be new on your site here but I've been around a long time and I will be around.
    what I'm sick and tired of is people saying that their crap is real and getting ****ed over, I'm not accusing anyone of anything I don't even know you but if you boil hgh and it stays clear its absolutely fake.
    I originally joined here to get some advice on hgh that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    did i read this right??? i can eat what ever i eant as long as i use gh. i find that just as bold as saying those who preach diet and real gear are dealers.

maybe if you dont want some good advice it is time to move on.

I can say first hand i have seen zero results using china green tops from a board sponser on another page and i ran it for a year. now since the first of the year i have been running pharm and the changes to date are close to amazing. nothing drastic but can see and feel a huge difference.

i can pesonnaly say the people here are hre to help only i have never been solicited here to but a thing. thats the difference from other sights.

sorry to rant i just have read enough and lost it a bit
    I appreciate this response and sorry you threw a good portion of money out the window and injected who knows what into your body for a full year. I'm tired of the scam that's all. I'm old school guy that likes to deal with good people.
    Sorry I offended anyone

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Let me tell you something I may be new on your site here but I've been around a long time and I will be around.
    what I'm sick and tired of is people saying that their crap is real and getting ****ed over, I'm not accusing anyone of anything I don't even know you but if you boil hgh and it stays clear its absolutely fake.
    I originally joined here to get some advice on hgh that's it.
    Keep it up and you may not be around.
    Yes if its clear its is fake. But if its cloudy it doesnt prove its real. What cant you understand?
    But thats not what you said. You accused people on here that dont agree with your test. Like most of the staff and some knowledgeable members as selling
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yes if its clear its is fake. But if its cloudy it doesnt prove its real. What cant you understand?
    But thats not what you said. You accused people on here that dont agree with your test. Like most of the staff and some knowledgeable members as selling
    Thats not what you said before gixx , do you see how often I pop in here ? LOL

there is no way that is accurate.
    The chinese shit is fake. Its been posted her a million times.

The test you want to do is going to give you false hope. Its not an accurate test
    yea by people who get gh like sides and never have used real gh.
    I dont get why nobody wants to believe the vets who know.
    Its not our money your wasting and we have nothing to gain or loose if you run gh or not.
    its not an accurate test. Are we really supposed to believe that gh is the only chemical that will turn cloudy when heated.
    once again i never said all pharm is real. People make counterfeit pharm grade unfortunately. And yes that is a big business.
    but im sorry there isnt real gh in little unmarked vials from no name labs coming out of china.
    the test doesnt work because lots of chemicals can turn mily when heated. So if your vial turns milky it doesnt prove its gh
    who says it has to be a bb hormone chemical? There are millions of chemicals out there. Im sure some turn white when heated
    Thats not what you said before gixx , do you see how often I pop in here ? LOL
    here are my quotes from this thread. What did i say before? Its not an accurate test. Its not. Because it turn cloudy doesnt mean you have GH

I only wanted to be a help on here so people didn't get scammed for a lot of money like I did for lots of money.

The best answers that were on here was a pregnancy test which isn't even for hgh or take it for a few months and the you'll know if its fake or not.
    I think that the boiling test will help a lot of people find that their gear is fake, before putting who knows what into their body and going to get a blood test which is also expensive just to find its fake, how often can we do that before we give it up like I have, Clear is fake as far as being cloudy and fake it would have to remain cloudy for 24 hours after boiling.
    Can people come up with something to make it cloudy sure have they yet I dont think so.
    All in all its better than anything I've found and it should keep people from spending a lot of money on fake hgh.

Once again I didn't accuse I said Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit . WONDER being a key word. and I also apologized, just a debate.

here you say this

there is no way that is accurate.
    Here you say this

But now if its clear you say its fake ? so is it some what accurate ? Is that what your saying ?

But now if its clear you say its fake ? so is it some what accurate ? Is that what your saying ?
    i never boiled my gh to know it turns cloudy.
    I am saying if it does turn cloudy that doesnt prove its real. so its not a definitive test. I think some people may get something cloudy and think for a FACT its hgh. And that isnt so.

My test only spoke of it being clear was fake

i never boiled my gh to know it turns cloudy.
    I am saying if it does turn cloudy that doesnt prove its real. so its not a definitive test. I think some people may get something cloudy and think for a FACT its hgh. And that isnt so.
    I agree with this hypothesis

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Why not just do Bloodwork?

boxin23 is offline Member
    All the info packets I've read from pharma grade stuff talk about shaking or heating may cause an irriversable cloudy solution not to be used after reconstituted.

So if anyone knows of prescription pharma grade stuff turning clear let all of us know, otherwise this test for telling if it is fake is pretty good.....although it will NOT tell if it is real. It WILL tell you right away if your supplier is legit though. So a good tip might be to buy very little if possible then boil one, then buy more AFTER blood work if it is cloudy.....and if it is clear man up, find you supplier if possible and put some work in. (not that i am an advocate of violence, but really don't rip me off, pretty please)

I think that gixxerboy1 is correct in saying just because it is cloudy does not mean that it is real.....only that if it is clear it's not real. I agree with him 100% on the test not being definitive.

I also believe that juicy has brought up a good point on the boiling deal.....although there is a lot of other things said by juicy i don't agree with....i understand your anger man, but don't point towards peeps on the board.

my .02

Let the vial set aside at room temperature for one day after boilinng. 6. If the solution becomes clear again and you don't see any milkiness then the HGH is fake.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Well this is interesting.
    got two kits, both look.completely authentic. Jin and hyge
    **********, verified serial on website. Test was positive
    Jintropin, looks very legit. Comes with a manufacturers box and instructions inside. However, test came up negative. It's clear. Didn't see this coming. Wonder if its hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    Jintropin, looks very legit. Comes with a manufacturers box and instructions inside. However, test came up negative. It's clear. Didn't see this coming. Wonder if its hcg
    Test it with home prego test......you should do the Jin and go get tested...

juicy one of my vials has been sitting for days and is still cloudy....

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    juicy one of my vials has been sitting for days and is still cloudy....
    That's a good thing, Now is when you take a shot and get blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    Clear is fake senseless to even test it anyfurther

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Fake as shit, even website shows the serial as being fake. Funny thing is I got both from the same supplier.

bmit is offline Member
    So just got blood work done on the generic blue top. Previously I had boiled one vial and vigorously shaken another - both stayed clear. IFG test proved FAKE!!!
    Will never buy generic blue tops again.
    Within the next few weeks I'm trying Asunme brand out of China next since I can acquire them so inexpensively. I will post results of boiling test. Then I'll post blood work tests after 15 days of using them @ 3 - 4 iu e.o.d and a 5 iu pin 4 hours before test.

do ya mean ansomone? not sure if i even spelled correctly.

bmit is offline Member
    BTW, my experiences:
    I did have excellent results from a good source for blue top generics for a good year running. IGF came back at 480 and then another time over 700. But then sold me some bunk Kigs and went looking elsewhere for new supplier of HGH.
    Latest source for blue tops proved bunk. Blue tops are too risky as hit/miss, so I wouldn't recommend that anyone buy them unless they have thoroughly vetted their source and will be doing IGF testing. Even then though if IGF comes back it elevated it's no guarantee that it was result of HGH in the vial and not some other compound those lil' tricky guys put in it instead. Caveat emptor - buyer beware!

bmit is offline Member
    No, sir, the brand is actually called Asunme. Made in China - so you KNOW it's legit. LOL.
    Will report results though since I can try it so cheaply.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^ Why don't you stop wasting your time and money on generics and seek pharm grade from a legitimate source.

You do know the Chinese put peptides and other various chemicals to make blood work show results don't you?

And I can't believe how many people think this stupid test will show you have fake/real hgh

The real home hgh test is - inject a small amount of warm milk into the vial and swirl it anti clockwise for 32 times and let it stand for 6.5 hours - if it stays cloudy you have fake hgh.

Can see you see stupid this Test is, come on guys lol

bmit is offline Member
    Marcus300 - I agree wholeheartedly with you assesments. However, the financial restrictions make gambling on Chinese HGH the only affordable route for me. I believe it's cost prohibitive for me to purchase pharma. Once I'm in a financial position again to be able to do so I mostcertainly will.

So relegated to hoping that I have better experience with this "branded" Chinese gear. But already been burned by Kigtropin.

bmit is offline Member
    Test at this point is merely instructive and not definitive. But at least gives this binary information:
    Milky - maybe HGH
    clear - not HGH

So it still helps, as it is eliminates a large segment of fakes as being passed off as legit!

Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    Marcus300 - I agree wholeheartedly with you assesments. However, the financial restrictions make gambling on Chinese HGH the only affordable route for me. I believe it's cost prohibitive for me to purchase pharma. Once I'm in a financial position again to be able to do so I mostcertainly will.

So relegated to hoping that I have better experience with this "branded" Chinese gear. But already been burned by Kigtropin.
    i understand not being able to afford pharm grade. But your better off saving your $$ then wasting money on chinese gh

bmit is offline Member
    Well I look at it as odds and probabilities.
    I built in the cost of IGF testing and my historical rate of receiving good vs. fake HGH and its worked out to still a pretty good deal, all things considered.

one thing i dont think you are considering. its is a terrible deal if you are paying for fake gear or somthing that could hurt you.

bmit is offline Member
    That's the bigger concern,sir, - injecting something that could prove harmful - since even factoring in the costs of the occasionally received junk that fails the IGF testing, it's still a pretty economical endeavor.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    interesting method, anyone else try this?

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    one thing i dont think you are considering. its is a terrible deal if you are paying for fake gear or somthing that could hurt you.
    This---^

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    Well, I actually got some green tops this week. It's been 24hrs and still milky. Going to do bw in a week or two. Will post results. Funny thing is I used blues a year ago and didn't get little red welts that so many are complaining about.

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I tested 2 iu's Chinese grade hgh and was milky cloudy white...=)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m trying out some Pharmatropin and so far so good, didn`t try the test but no welts from injection and I have been running 5iu for about 10 days. Feel a little lethargic sometimes hands feel tight and a bit of pins and needles in the hands a couple times. Haven`t seen many people who have ran these yet but the one guy I know that did got resutls from them. Gonna try to get a blood test at some point when I find the time.

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I`m trying out some Pharmatropin and so far so good, didn`t try the test but no welts from injection and I have been running 5iu for about 10 days. Feel a little lethargic sometimes hands feel tight and a bit of pins and needles in the hands a couple times. Haven`t
    seen many people who have ran these yet but the one guy I know that did got resutls from them. Gonna try to get a blood test at some point when I find the time.
    Does your hand besides numbness get swollen ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information