Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: home hgh authenticity test

Been on same brand HGH for 40 months. I went off for 14 days during holiday break. Gained 4% belly fat. Going back on HGH and if lose belly fat (eating is the same). The HGH must be good. At least there's something in there that's helping. I boiled one up, cloudy. Let's see if I lose belly fat.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You guys sure are doing a lot of cookin'
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Anything that you boil and cones up clear is fake and you need to have a chat with your dealer

IMTH is offline Associate Member
    hyge-pro .... cloudy
    genheal....seems like more cloudy then hyge
    europharmaceuticals ( or something like that named) .... clear

my opinion : im on hyge from a long time and it works,i did try just few iu from geheal so cant be sure,europharma - must be 192a inside since i get redness everytime when i inject,but it came out clear on the test? so it must mean something?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Last edited by fossilfuel7; 01-09-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: messed up

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Been on same brand HGH for 40 months. I went off for 14 days during holiday break. Gained 4% belly fat. Going back on HGH and if lose belly fat (eating is the same). The HGH must be good. At least there's something in there that's helping. I boiled one up, cloudy. Let's see if I lose belly fat.
    What brand have you been on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Stop lying. Just because you can't get legit chinese doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is as much pharm fake garbage as chinese.
    Damn your shit is getting old. So congratufvckinglations, you're getting 100% legit GH in an unlabeled vial from China. We believe you. Now will you stop trying to prove it to the whole world?

You talk about the vets on here having an agenda but you're the one constantly trying to convince everyone about the legitimacy of a product that is known for a fact to be bunk more often than it's real.

You really think all these people who speak out about fake GH and recommend pharm grade have an ulterior motive? Marcus is really the CEO of Eli Lilly. Gix is the principle shareholder of Sorono. BG is trying to raise his dividends in Novo Nordisk. Give me a fvcking break, the reason they speak out about it is because most if not all of the generic chinese gh is garbage. Period.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

Damn your shit is getting old. So congratufvckinglations, you're getting 100% legit GH in an unlabeled vial from China. We believe you. Now will you stop trying to prove it to the whole world?

You talk about the vets on here having an agenda but you're the one constantly trying to convince everyone about the legitimacy of a product that is known for a fact to be bunk more often than it's real.

You really think all these people who speak out about fake GH and recommend pharm grade have an ulterior motive? Marcus is really the CEO of Eli Lilly. Gix is the principle shareholder of Sorono. BG is trying to raise his dividends in Novo Nordisk. Give me a fvcking break, the reason they speak out about it is because most if not all of the generic chinese gh is garbage. Period.
    Don't try to save em. Some people like to get scammed. I got a banker in Nigeria thats about to hook me up with about 15 million.

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Don't try to save em. Some people like to get scammed. I got a banker in Nigeria thats about to hook me up with about 15 million.
    Damn I need to switch to your bank. My guy only offered me 10 million.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82

Damn I need to switch to your bank. My guy only offered me 10 million.
    Yea I already gave im my bank info. It should be in there this week sometime. Lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Even if legit GH turns permanently cloudy when heated, that does not mean that anything that turns permanently cloudy when heated is legit GH.
    Any other long peptide sequence should have this characteristic (turning white when denatured). Hell, I could put raw egg whites in a vial and they would pass this test.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    i just like to add that i boiled up a vial of legit gh my freind gets from his doc.didnt turn cloudy at all.not sure if i can say the brand but its well known.

If it's from a licensed lab you can name it, just no ugl's......

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    st hartman it was serostim.my pal even said he had BW done n hr after he pinned and it was high .so i guess that boiling test thing might not be very accurate .just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    st hartman it was serostim.my pal even said he had BW done n hr after he pinned and it was high .so i guess that boiling test thing might not be very accurate .just my 2c
    ^^^Agreed.

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if anyone has asked the question yet.. But are we talking about the full GH sequence or Frag??

I believe there is a difference here. The GH I get is Generic and its frag 176-191. On reconstitution alone it gets a bit cloudy/milky and this is normal in most circumstances for GH Frag. The GH is real as I have confirmed with an IGF-1 blood test and I have been using it for a while with great results.

So if we're talking about the full sequence GH, then would this test work for Frag as well?

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    PS. In saying the above, I believe the best way to see if your GH is real, is get a blood test done within an hour of administration.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Even if legit GH turns permanently cloudy when heated, that does not mean that anything that turns permanently cloudy when heated is legit GH.
    Any other long peptide sequence should have this characteristic (turning white when denatured). Hell, I could put raw egg whites in a vial and they would pass this test.
    thank god someone said it. this is the most insane testing method i have ever seen in all my years.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    thank god someone said it. this is the most insane testing method i have ever seen in all my years.
    i think it's been said a couple of times within this rather lengthy thread. but it's important to repeat it.

sxracer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    As a molecular biochemist that routinely works with Peptides I can tell you guys a simple test that you can do at home to see if your HGH is the real deal. Also, for those of you that have red welts, itching, and sore spots at injection sites, I will explain here briefly what is likely going on.

You all know the hcg test with the pregnancy strips so I won't go into that. To test you HGH, 1. Reconstitute it. 2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. 3. Put your HGH vial (which you are sacrificing) into the boiling water for 2 min. 4. Look to see if the solution turns milky/cloudy white.

If your HGH is real it will turn cloudy/milky white after this procedure.

5. Let the vial set aside at room temperature for one day. 6. If the solution becomes clear again and you don't see any milkyness then the HGH is fake.

Posted below is a COA obtained from a large manufacturer. Note the contaminants that are commonly found in HGH powders and their threshold limit values per WHO regulations. HGH is produced through recombinant gene expression in e.coli bacteria. These bacteria produce a lot of toxins in the manufacturing process that are painstakingly removed from the HGH whilst maintaining HGH in its active form.

Depending on the quality of the isolation process varying amounts of these toxins will be present in the powder. Even the most expensive HGH preparations will contain at least some of these toxins. These bacterial produced toxins are likely the cause of many of the skin reactions reported here as they are triggers for the bodies immune response. They are nothing to worry about so long as they are not present in any lethal quantity which they are nowhere near.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.
    I am going to try this today on a VERY popular generic. Will post results.

sxracer is offline New Member
    Hygetpn = Cloudy. (Comes from VERY reputable source)

Getting IGF and other BW done tomorrow.

Last time I tested IGF, I was on 2 IU Hyge, and came back 389. (Baseline before HGH was 170)

muscleport is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay
    i agree cloudy does not ultimately mean it is good to go, but if it remains clear you could argue to stay clear and no good.
    or just stay away from generics and you wont have to waste a bottle.
    Bingo!

Isma is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to know, all these guys are saying that this is no a definitive test, argue with a scientific base, why not.

Because, I've read exactly this: "Chinese HGH is crap. Doesn't work. This test doesn't work". Ok. Why?

And Juicy, could you explain as biochemist, why HGH turns white?

PS: I'm not saying who has the reason, I'd like to have a SERIOUS discussion with argues. Why this test show clearly the truth, or why this test doesn't do it.

bmit is offline Member
    Boiled up some kigtropins with the expiration date printed on the side of the box. Was pretty certain were bunk - and they never turned milky.
    Have had good results though in the past with generic unlabeled Jintropin (blue tops) verified through blood work, BTW.
    Have some new generic blue tops that I will test and post results on as buying from China is always a gamble.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the test doesnt work because lots of chemicals can turn mily when heated. So if your vial turns milky it doesnt prove its gh
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the test doesnt work because lots of chemicals can turn mily when heated. So if your vial turns milky it doesnt prove its gh
    A lots of chemicals? I can be perfectly wrong, but as far as I know, white powder that react with water and "could" become milky we have HCG and IGF-1.

We could discard HCG easily, and I doubt if someone'd wanna trick you, he'd sell you IGF.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    **** it, might as well give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Isma View Post
    A lots of chemicals? I can be perfectly wrong, but as far as I know, white powder that react with water and "could" become milky we have HCG and IGF-1.

We could discard HCG easily, and I doubt if someone'd wanna trick you, he'd sell you IGF.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    who says it has to be a bb hormone chemical? There are millions of chemicals out there. Im sure some turn white when heated

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    who says it has to be a bb hormone chemical? There are millions of chemicals out there. Im sure some turn white when heated

Well, I'll wait the reasons of Juicy.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    My generic blues turned milky, only did maybe 2ius. The rest was used appropriately

methodmaster is offline New Member
    just done this test on some ********** and it went a cloudy spunk colour??

methodmaster is offline New Member
    somatropin*

muscleport is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrakt0r
    PS. In saying the above, I believe the best way to see if your GH is real, is get a blood test done within an hour of administration.
    Absolutely , actually I see someone in other forum did exactly a test before /after and see an increase. That seals it.

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    That's good to know. Maybe when down to last box I'll try it!Would suck if its all in my head LOL

bmit is offline Member
    OK, tested a blue top generic from a very reputable source who is insisting its real, so I am going to have blood work done.
    After reading what freak1 wrote about serostim staying clear, well...... I'm more confused than ever. I was under the impression legit HGH would turn cloudy/milky if shaken or boiled???
    Also, if my IGF levels come back elevated does this the product is real even though it passed the home boil/shake test?

AugustWest is offline New Member
    Im also curious. Someone on another board did blood work on Generic Chinese Blue Cap GH, only 3.3iu and he tested high

The same guy that sold me that fake Keife red top was selling Serostim too "Out of Miami" that im sure is fake as well, Kinkos and some nice packaging.

human growth hormone - somatropin - denatures irreversibly however and so heat denaturing without any noticable renaturing of the native and active protein structure would show that the human growth hormone - somatropin - was in fact real. Yes, the human growth hormone - somatropin - could be substituted with other heat sensetive proteins that don't reversibly renature, but these proteins are exclusively used in research. I can tell you from experience that such proteins are far more expensive than human growth hormone - somatropin - . This would make sense since they are just as difficult to extract in active form, and are not being used by hundreds of thousands of people for medical purposes.

So, bottom line; if you have a protein that denatures in heat irreversably, it is either human growth hormone - somatropin - , or an enzyme/protein that is at least as expensive (more likely a lot more expensive).

boxin23 is offline Member
    had to try the test out of curiosity. Blue tops were crystal clear and some green tops from good source not available to me anymore came out cloudy. And just for giggles I also tested to see either were HCG ....negative to both.

May be on to something here but I would agree 100% test is blood work. The boiling is a great trick if it is legit.
    Good luck in your research and thanks for bringing this up.

Boxin

Quote Originally Posted by Isma View Post
    I'd like to know, all these guys are saying that this is no a definitive test, argue with a scientific base, why not.

Because, I've read exactly this: "Chinese HGH is crap. Doesn't work. This test doesn't work". Ok. Why?

And Juicy, could you explain as biochemist, why HGH turns white?

PS: I'm not saying who has the reason, I'd like to have a SERIOUS discussion with argues. Why this test show clearly the truth, or why this test doesn't do it.
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ? Most people take steroids well using growth so they don't actually know that the growth is fake because their getting their results from steroids , You can take growth alone and don't have to be on a diet and it will shred you if its real.

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjohnny View Post
    Did you ever wonder if all the guys saying its not a definitive test are on here selling fake shit making a killing saying well you have to be on a good diet or it wont work ? Most people take steroids well using growth so they don't actually know that the growth is fake because their getting their results from steroids , You can take growth alone and don't have to be on a diet and it will shred you if its real.
    For a new guy you are making pretty big accusations.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information