Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Great read Razr. I've been thinking about running insulin . But I didn't feel educated enough. Your thread has help me understand it more.

Razor is offline Banned
    Glad I could help.

Well I think I came up with the best way to run it
    5iuGH 5am with 150mg T4 @ 5am
    wake up 11am Preworkout 10iu Slin with NO-EXPLODE, Creatine, BCAA's, Postworkout 5iu GH with Glutamine, BCAA's and Creatine
    5iuGH post workout
    Why?
    The 5iu and t4 while I sleep destroys belly fat and bf.
    The slin preworkout saturates the pre workout supplements and post workout supp's because the half life of slin IM is 3-4 hours
    and then the GH post workout still gets me a insulin spike to then hit all the post workout shakes as if I was taking the insulin again, there fore I only have to pin slin once a day vs twice. Also the slin I did pre workout still is active so when I hit the gh post workout it really rockets all my nutrients and GH around my body
    Last edited by Razor; 08-24-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    I have also added in GHRP-2 to initiate hunger when a meal is needed but not feeling like eating. 200mcg's 3XED

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    I have also added in GHRP-2 to initiate hunger when a meal is needed but not feeling like eating. 200mcg's 3XED
    ghrp 6 is 10x's better for hunger, ghrp2 never done anything for my hunger, i know it does for some but ghrp6 i could eat anything, it was actually to hard not to eat so I switched to ipamorelin

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB

ghrp 6 is 10x's better for hunger, ghrp2 never done anything for my hunger, i know it does for some but ghrp6 i could eat anything, it was actually to hard not to eat so I switched to ipamorelin
    Haha its the exact opposite for me bro haha. The 6 does nothing for me but the 2 makes me raging for the fridge

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haha its the exact opposite for me bro haha. The 6 does nothing for me but the 2 makes me raging for the fridge
    You're a freak Razr! lol

riironman is offline Junior Member
    Are you doing carbolyn during ur workouts? Or a carb source during ur workouts
    Last edited by riironman; 05-12-2012 at 09:14 AM.

So how long does one 5mg bottle last you?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    fantastic thread Razr! sub'd!

in your breakfast you eat 8 eggs..are these whole eggs??

thanks and keep going bro, you look great!

btw, long hair looks good on you (no homo)

Razr... How long does a 5mg bottle of ghrp-2 last you? How long does it take to kick in? Now the T4 did you pyramid up to 150mcg or did you just jump straight to that does?

Razor is offline Banned
    I started at 50mcg then went to a 100 for a week then 150
    I do 200mcg/10iu on slin needle of ghrp-2 and its a 5mg vial, I put 2.5cc in it, so I guess just do the math.
    20-30 minuties to kick in
    Last edited by Razor; 05-12-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Progress Pics

Last edited by Razor; 06-06-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Dp edited
    Last edited by Razor; 05-18-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Razor is offline Banned

I started at 50mcg then went to a 100 for a week then 150
    I do 200mcg/10iu on slin needle of ghrp-2 and its a 5mg vial, I put 2.5cc in it, so I guess just do the math.
    20-30 minuties to kick in
    Thank you for the answer.

Nice progress pictures.

Razor is offline Banned
    Time to update.

Well been suicide running the slin and gh. Not without consequences though, have had some chest pain this week. And have some serious pain in my hands. Backing down on the gh to a maintenance dose of 5iu for a few weeks and then will work back up.. Gh/slini fcking powerful shit, I think people seriously under rate what it can do for you. It makes you bigger in a different way than roids. Im sitting at 205 now dry weight. Bf 12%. I never even kept up a diet after my first run with gh and never lost a lb after coming off, it's real weight, at 3000 cals Ed it really helps keep the fat off while bulking.

I'll post some more pics soon
    Last edited by Razor; 05-17-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Time to update.

Well been suicide running the slin and gh. Not without consequences though, have had some chest pain this week. And have some serious pain in my hands. Backing down on the gh to a maintenance dose of 5iu for a few weeks and then will work back up.. Gh/slini fcking powerful shit, I think people seriously under rate what it can do for you. It makes you bigger in a different way than roids. Im sitting at 205 now dry weight. Bf 12%. I never even kept up a diet after my first run with gh and never lost a lb after coming off, it's real weight, at 3000 cals Ed it really helps keep the fat off while bulking.

I'll post some more pics soon
    I think the use of ghrp2 has influenced some of these sides. I do 100mcg 3-4 times s day 30 min b4 eating to make me hungry.

You still there?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Well slin pre workout sucks ass cause of all the crap you have to eat and get in your system before hand, its like going to the gym on a full stomach, so I am going to pin post workout
    When I do pre workout slin I only take 2-3 ius and it works perfect for pumps. Then post I'll take another 5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by human project

When I do pre workout slin I only take 2-3 ius and it works perfect for pumps. Then post I'll take another 5-6.
    I been doing 7 iu pre workout...i notice i get 2 spikes out of it. 45 min into my workout and about another hour and half after that.

Powderguns is offline New Member
    Sorry for my stupid questions, but I'm not an expert on slin and I would like to learn

If I use humulin r, 7 iu day on post workout and 7 iu on morning (non workout days) and also IGF1 LR3 on pwo (only on pwo), And I inject IGF1, then Insulin , how many minuts I have to wait before eating a carbo shake?

Can I inject IGF1 and immediately after the insulin?

Ty all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Powderguns
    Sorry for my stupid questions, but I'm not an expert on slin and I would like to learn

If I use humulin r, 7 iu day on post workout and 7 iu on morning (non workout days) and also IGF1 LR3 on pwo (only on pwo), And I inject IGF1, then Insulin , how many minuts I have to wait before eating a carbo shake?

Can I inject IGF1 and immediately after the insulin?

Ty all!
    I would take 2-3 iu of insulin pre workout then immidiately after take igf 1 then 15min later pin insulin. I never do am shots of insulin but have taken morning igf shots (I prefer mgf in the morning in the muscle group that is going to be worked out that night) Take as little insulin as you can get away with bc too much will just make you fat. Also if you haven used insulin and igf together before use a much lower amount of insulin to start. For some reason the only time I've ever had issues with my blood sugar levels was while running both igf 1 and I slin together

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I would take 2-3 iu of insulin pre workout then immidiately after take igf 1 then 15min later pin insulin. I never do am shots of insulin but have taken morning igf shots (I prefer mgf in the morning in the muscle group that is going to be worked out that night) Take as little insulin as you can get away with bc too much will just make you fat. Also if you haven used insulin and igf together before use a much lower amount of insulin to start. For some reason the only time I've ever had issues with my blood sugar levels was while running both igf 1 and I slin together

So you use slin pre workout,then immediatly after wo you use IGF1 and 15 min later another slin shot?

I know that if you use slin at the morning you prolong the half-life of IGF1 about 12 hours. And I have readed on the web that the right dosage for bodybuilder is 1 IU/ 10 kg, for you it's correct?

Blog Entries

So you use slin pre workout,then immediatly after wo you use IGF1 and 15 min later another slin shot?

I know that if you use slin at the morning you prolong the half-life of IGF1 about 12 hours. And I have readed on the web that the right dosage for bodybuilder is 1 IU/ 10 kg, for you it's correct?

I usually start out at 2iu pre workout and 3 post workout each day I raise 1 iu until I'm at 3-4pre workout and 8-10 post workout. I usually don't go up to 10iu ESPECIALLY ON IGF!!! I put that in bold bc I've had two bad experiences with slin and both times were with igf and slin taken in conjunction. You have used igf and insulin separately right??

I'm going to use 7 IU slin R, with IGF1 LR3 (Separately).
    So I want try to use it after workout, but I have to inject IGF1 15 min before the injection of insulin ?

Blog Entries
    I'm going to use 7 IU slin R, with IGF1 LR3 (Separately).
    So I want try to use it after workout, but I have to inject IGF1 15 min before the injection of insulin?
    I usually take the igf with me to the gym. After I'm done working out I pin. The muscle I inject the igf in I do a couple additional sets to fully pump up and then when I get home I hit my insulin . I wouldent take Slin and then drive. And always have someone around you. When things go bad you don't realize

You're scaring me I will do a little try, then I will increase the dosage (max 7 IU). You use slin every day or only on WO days?

Blog Entries
    You're scaring me I will do a little try, then I will increase the dosage (max 7 IU). You use slin every day or only on WO days?
    Only workout days. I try to only use insulin 3-4 times a week also. I find slin to work at any dosage and going to high will not add to muscle but fat. It is very easy to gain 2-3% bf a week on insulin. That being said if you really watch your diet and don't take in too many carbs this can be minimal. Some people claim to actually loose bf but this has never been the case for me. If I keep my diet in check I can expect to gain 2-3%bf in 4-wks. I usually keep a close eye on my bf when on slin. Last year I took slin for 5wks straight with an outrageously high cal intake and I almost hit 15%bf. (which was about double what I started at) I did gain close to 20lbs though....... Just my 2cents

Only workout days. I try to only use insulin 3-4 times a week also. I find slin to work at any dosage and going to high will not add to muscle but fat. It is very easy to gain 2-3% bf a week on insulin. That being said if you really watch your diet and don't take in too many carbs this can be minimal. Some people claim to actually loose bf but this has never been the case for me. If I keep my diet in check I can expect to gain 2-3%bf in 4-wks. I usually keep a close eye on my bf when on slin. Last year I took slin for 5wks straight with an outrageously high cal intake and I almost hit 15%bf. (which was about double what I started at) I did gain close to 20lbs though....... Just my 2cents
    I can agree to the body fat gains...i been on for a month taking 7iu pre workout...i hit 21% bf before i knew it. I am taking a break from it till i get my fatness in check

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by riironman

I can agree to the body fat gains...i been on for a month taking 7iu pre workout...i hit 21% bf before i knew it. I am taking a break from it till i get my fatness in check
    What bf% did you start out at when starting the slin??

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riironman View Post
    Well after you pin slin, your not supposed to eat fat for 3-4 hours. Otherwise you will get fat

What bf% did you start out at when starting the slin??
    According to the machine i was at 14%

Well after you pin slin, your not supposed to eat fat for 3-4 hours. Otherwise you will get fat
    Easier said than done...especially when ur starving and nothing fills you except sugars and fats. Lol

Blog Entries
    True bodybuilders don't eat when there hungry; we eat when it's time too. Every even hr that I'm awake I eat. I would never eat more then 10g of fat within at least 4hrs of pinning slin. If you dont have complete control over you're diet insulin is not the road you wanna go. Honestly many times I just drink 100g of protein 50g of sugar and 50g o dextrose or waxy maise every hour for 4 hrs after my shot. I also throw in a cup of oat meal after about 30min and sometimes another around the 4hr mark if I need to go to sleep. Other than that I eat one meal one hr after pinning of 10oz of chicken or 12oz of baked fish along with a cup of dry rice. "measured dry then cooked" Even with this protocol I can expect to gain around 1-2% of bf per week and I'm the type of person who naturally never gets above 10%

Razor is offline Banned
    OK update
    100mcg GHRp-2 30 min before meals 3 times a day
    Ok so running low on gh so im back down at 5iu of gh and slin
    Also im sick so I cut everything in half.
    Last edited by Razor; 06-10-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    OK update
    100mcg GHRp-2 30 min before meals 3 times a day
    Ok so running low on gh so im back down at 5iu of gh and slin
    Also im sick so I cut everything in half.
    I would take cjc with your ghrp 2 and bump your ghrp dose up to 200mcg 3x daily. Your like 250lbs right?

Blog Entries

I would take cjc with your ghrp 2 and bump your ghrp dose up to 200mcg 3x daily. Your like 250lbs right?
    Sorry just noticed you saying you cut everything in half so nvm on the 200mcg but would defiantly throw in cjc

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    No 200lbs

Razor is offline Banned

Sorry just noticed you saying you cut everything in half so nvm on the 200mcg but would defiantly throw in cjc
    Starting Cjc as soon as it gets here

Starting Cjc as soon as it gets here
    Please explain to me what CJC is and used for.... Thank you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information