Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Nice progress pictures.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

No 200lbs
    nice work so far Razr, looking good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Please explain to me what CJC is and used for.... Thank you.

Please and thank you. Sir Razr sir.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13

Please and thank you. Sir Razr sir.
    Cjc w/o fax or mod gfr-1 same thing is a growth hormone releasing peptide..used to strike the pituirary to make it pulse and produce growth hormone. It's commonly staked with ghrp-2 and synthetic DNA gh

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by human project
    True bodybuilders don't eat when there hungry; we eat when it's time too. Every even hr that I'm awake I eat. I would never eat more then 10g of fat within at least 4hrs of pinning slin. If you dont have complete control over you're diet insulin is not the road you wanna go. Honestly many times I just drink 100g of protein 50g of sugar and 50g o dextrose or waxy maise every hour for 4 hrs after my shot. I also throw in a cup of oat meal after about 30min and sometimes another around the 4hr mark if I need to go to sleep. Other than that I eat one meal one hr after pinning of 10oz of chicken or 12oz of baked fish along with a cup of dry rice. "measured dry then cooked" Even with this protocol I can expect to gain around 1-2% of bf per week and I'm the type of person who naturally never gets above 10%
    You are very wise and this is great advice for myself and others. Thank you

Razor is offline Banned
    Backed down to 5iu of gh and 5iu of slin for maintenance, still seeing results will be going back up 10 iu when I get more gh
    Last edited by Razor; 08-24-2012 at 12:56 PM.

JBr3 is offline New Member
    I'm currently taking 4 Iu's a day of IGF-1. I am 6'2 225. Have already seen awesome results and wondering if anyone else has tried it? I used HGH heavily in the past, but never saw these results like I do with IGF-1. I got it from IGFCompound.com .

If anyone else has used IGF-1 please let me know. Taking it sublingually. This is completely legal and FDA approved so I can travel with it. Thanks.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBr3
    I'm currently taking 4 Iu's a day of IGF-1. I am 6'2 225. Have already seen awesome results and wondering if anyone else has tried it? I used HGH heavily in the past, but never saw these results like I do with IGF-1. I got it from IGFCompound.com .

If anyone else has used IGF-1 please let me know. Taking it sublingually. This is completely legal and FDA approved so I can travel with it. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure its not real igf. The real thing is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE.

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    For how long will remain stable a vial of Humulin-R keept at refrigerator temp?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletech View Post
    At least a year or longer

thank you buddy! and when is opened? 1 month?

Razor is offline Banned
    Dukkits helped me with this, so I will be doing this pre workout now
    I asked him whats a good way to run gh and slin together for a pre workout

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    Yep!! Id do the Gh first. Then slin. Then the No explode.
    Is the gh and the slin at the same time going to release more igf?
    Well shoot the gh then like 20 mins later the slin with the NOExplode

Raised Igf isnt the only benefit of Gh, it performs many actions through various pathways that make it worthwhile.
    Then the slin will lower cortisol and help Igf as well.

Have you forwarded the links that Dan sent us to dukkit? I'd like to know his opinion on the read.... Being that I have decided to start taking peps.

Razor is offline Banned
    which links?

Ok I forwarded them to you. You can check them out when you get back.

How long can remain stable a Humulin-R vial used on refrigerator (2-8°) ?

Thank you guys

Razor will be with you shortly and at that time he will be able to answer your question. Thank you for your continued patients in this matter.

Thanks to you

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    How long can remain stable a Humulin-R vial used on refrigerator (2-8°) ?

Thank you guys
    28-30 days is the norm for an open vial of slin.

I have used slin that has been open longer with no problems... but just be aware of the chance it could react differently.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Insulin should have an expiration date printed on it.

So it should remain fine until that date.

Either refrigerated or not.

So when is unusued it can remain valid until that date (exp date);
    When is used, up to 28 days right?

Razor is offline Banned
    AM
    1 hour of cardio
    30min treadmill
    30min stairmaster

PM
    Legs
    Warm up
    Leg Extenstion 3X170
    Reverse Leg Ext 3X130

Starting
    Squat
    185X6
    185X6
    225X6
    225X8
    240X10

Standing Calve Raises
    200X8
    200X8
    250X16
    250X16

Leg Press
    6platesX6
    6platesX8
    8platesX10
    8 platesX12

Seated Calve Raises
    90X8
    90X8
    180X10
    180X12

Leg Extensions
    210X10
    225X12
    225X12

Reverse Leg Exrt
    155X8
    145X8
    135X12

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Razor your using humulin r correct. I'm guessing you use the u 100.... Ever try the u-500??

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    True bodybuilders don't eat when there hungry; we eat when it's time too. Every even hr that I'm awake I eat. I would never eat more then 10g of fat within at least 4hrs of pinning slin. If you dont have complete control over you're diet insulin is not the road you wanna go. Honestly many times I just drink 100g of protein 50g of sugar and 50g o dextrose or waxy maise every hour for 4 hrs after my shot. I also throw in a cup of oat meal after about 30min and sometimes another around the 4hr mark if I need to go to sleep. Other than that I eat one meal one hr after pinning of 10oz of chicken or 12oz of baked fish along with a cup of dry rice. "measured dry then cooked" Even with this protocol I can expect to gain around 1-2% of bf per week and I'm the type of person who naturally never gets above 10%
    Really? It sounds like you're not eating much fat at all after the injection. And you are still gaining at least a % of bf per week? I'm starting my first slin run today and this worried me. I figured as long as I just ate protein/carbs for 4 hours post injection I'd be fine. Anyone else have experience with excessive fat gain with slin?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Really? It sounds like you're not eating much fat at all after the injection. And you are still gaining at least a % of bf per week? I'm starting my first slin run today and this worried me. I figured as long as I just ate protein/carbs for 4 hours post injection I'd be fine. Anyone else have experience with excessive fat gain with slin?
    I no personal experience, but off top of my head I know 2 men who know it inside out,

Dukkit and Gix may be able to help, Gix prob see this, Dukkit mabey not, so best to PM him

Not dismissing anybody else who may be reading this lol, just these are only 2 who I have ever personally been privlidiged to hear their opinion on questions about slin and it clean they know it inside out.......

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel
    You can gain fat from slin if you don't watch your fat intake after pinning slin. If you using humalog the clearing time is about 3-4 hours humlin is about 5-6 hours. I don't recommend you take slin unless you know what your doing and stacking it with gh

I gained 10lbs of clean muscle in 4 months doing slin and gh

Quote Originally Posted by human project
    Razor your using humulin r correct. I'm guessing you use the u 100.... Ever try the u-500??
    No just the u-100

Razor is offline Banned
    Such a huge diff being on gh and being off...
    Last edited by Razor; 08-14-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    OK getting back on the gh today, 5iu starting

lightweight11 is offline Junior Member
    Subbed. And how much did your hair transplants cost if you dont mind me asking. I was looking into it myself a actually

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Such a huge diff being on gh and being off...
    What have you noticed? Pumps in the gym...general sense of well being?

Razor is offline Banned
    Everything is different, pumps, strength, how you feel after, sleep, ive only been back on a week and my fingernails and have started to grow again which they never do. I wake up with erections in the morning, I just feel overal bigger, faster stronger.

Razor is offline Banned
    Started DHT cream today. 5mg ED split up into 4 doses of 1.25mg per application 4 tikes a day for steady and maximum absorption.. using on right and left nipples and the excess center of chest
    Last edited by Razor; 08-18-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Been away from this thread for a while.

IMHO the best slin to use to avoid fat gains is Humalog, any other just has too long of an active period to avoid fats for most people. I know to make huge gains in mass ( IFBB heavy type build ) that my protocol would be worthless but what I do is workout AM and to restrict slin use to PWO and I intake NO fats during the 4 hr window following a workout. I know this may not work for everyone but for me it works well and provides good lean gains without fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Been away from this thread for a while.

IMHO the best slin to use to avoid fat gains is Humalog, any other just has too long of an active period to avoid fats for most people. I know to make huge gains in mass ( IFBB heavy type build ) that my protocol would be worthless but what I do is workout AM and to restrict slin use to PWO and I intake NO fats during the 4 hr window following a workout. I know this may not work for everyone but for me it works well and provides good lean gains without fat.
    Exactly that's the ideal approach to slin, NO fats, 0 fats, during activity time..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I used Humalin r its not as good as Humalog, but it worked well, I would not recommend running either of them everyday for the simple fact of possibly increasing dependency on it and you need fats in your diet daily diet for weight gain, recovery energy and simply way of life and with slin you need to avoid fats. One way to run it is pin the growth and the slin early morning with your t4 then go back to sleep while you wait for the clearing of the slin. Using slin with gh also makes the gh much more effective because running gh for long periods of time can crate insulin resistance, I which the gh becomes less effective.
    10iu Ed of slin is a lot, when I start using it again I'm only going to use 2.5iu per 5iu of gh instead of 10 and 10
    Your recommending people inject slin then go back to sleep? That's very dangerous advice. You need to stop giving bad and incorrect info out. You cant control the side effects you get don't put other people at risk
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 08-18-2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Razor is offline Banned
    YES I should have added this... so that anyone reading this late in the thread would know....

If you eat 5-10 carbs per iu of slin as outlined in the beginning of this thread when pinning slin there is little if any danger, you should know that since your diabetic

WIll run this protocol for post pin nutrition
    o Injection + 5 minutes - drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 55g dextrose (7 grams per IU of Insulin )
    o Injection + 15 minutes - drink shake with 80g of whey isolate protein in water
    o Injection + 60 - 75 minutes - eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein , 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another whey isolate protein drink with this meal)

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Points to remember

And these come from PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE.

So pay attention.

-Take your carb drink THEN SHOOT the Slin. Its safer and works the same.

-Buy a blood glucose meter at walmart for 15 bucks. Use it to see where your normal levels are (upon waking, 1 and 2 hours after eating)

-Keep track of bg after slin injects with the meter.

-You can shoot IM or Sub Q but IM kicks in quicker. So DEFINITELY take your shake BEFORE IM injections if you do them.

-Dont go over 6ius. Unless you are running GH, there is no need.

-Always keep glucose tabs or soda or juice with you at all times when using it. (Ive had to use it in emergencies a few times)

-Be sure to know what Slin you are using. They peak and last different times. Can peak at 15 mins or 2 hours. So you need to know. Its VERY VERY important.

-Make your slin fit your diet... not your diet fit your slin. What I mean is... if you run slin post workout and you usually take 50 g of carbs with your post workout then only take 4-5 ius of slin. Dont go eatin 100g of carbs cuz you want to take 10ius of slin. You will get bloated and fat.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-18-2012 at 09:16 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    If you eat 5-10 carbs per iu of slin as outlined in this thread when pinning slin there is little if any danger, you should know that since your diabetic
    i know more about slin then you ever will. There is absolutly nobody on this board that would recommend taking slin and going back to sleep.

and in that post you didnt mention carbs at all, So if some newb say that and followed your instructions you could kill them.
    also if your taking t4 your not supposed to take it with food. So if you are getting up, taking gh, slin and t4 with carbs you are still doing it wrong.

you should stick to reading post instead of posting advice.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    This is a log of how Razor is running his slin and GH and is not advice as to how others should be running it he is doing it trial and error himself... RESEARCH is very Important for anyone considering slin...

I am in no way advocating for anyone to try slin as it is a very dangerous product that need monitoring very closely.

Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    This is a log of how Razor is running his slin and GH and is not advice as to how others should be running it he is doing it trial and error himself... RESEARCH is very Important for anyone considering slin...

I am in no way advocating for anyone to try slin as it is a very dangerous product that need monitoring very closely.

Thank you admin.

showgun07 is offline New Member
    Hey Razor or anyone with knowledge,

So I read that you've pinned pre WO and post WO for slin..then moved to pre WO. I'm planning in giving slin a try in the next coming weeks. Would you suggest sticking with the pre WO slin and post WO GH protocol? Also, if you do a pre WO slin inject do you take BCAAs and carb source intra WO?

Lastly, can you stack IGF-LR3 with Slin and GH? If so, how would you incorp these injections? Thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information