Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Today, my shoulders seem less sore. Slept mostly on my back, but did sleep for a while on my side which would seem like it should aggrevate my shoulders more.

btw... went in today for my annual HA Knee injections, and therefore will no longer be able to use my knees as a metric to evaluate the effectiveness of TB-500.

Nothing really new to post today. Shoulders still sore, but not as bad as when i first began. Let's see what tomorrow shall bring..............

Again, really not much to report. shoulders still sore. yesterday was arm/shoulder day. light weight, medium reps is all i could manage....

whatever shoulder improvement I thought i might be experiencing a few days ago seems to have vanished. I can't seem to stop sleeping on my side, and two days ago was arm/shoulders. this tuesday coming up will be my third injection, and whatever breakthrough benefits some are alluding to in the third week, i hope will happen in the next week or so.

not expecting miracles, but.....?

MrMayhem is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up man
    I been looking into this stuff myself, so im glued to this thread
    And can u sleep on your stomach? I sleep on my back and stomach, cuz when I sleep on my side, I too have shoulder issues.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem View Post
    Keep it up man
    I been looking into this stuff myself, so im glued to this thread
    And can u sleep on your stomach? I sleep on my back and stomach, cuz when I sleep on my side, I too have shoulder issues.
    nothing really to report today. shoulder not so sore, but doubt that has any substantive meaning on a day to day perspective.

and NO! I cannot sleep on my back. totally uncomfortable, and I've never been able to sleep like that, unless sleep is augmented by that yeasty by product substance.

tomorrow is another dose, so we shall see?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Question for you roman. You described yout pinning as smooth. I started my tb500 yesterday and I gotta be honest I did not overly enjoy it. I fully believe it was user error on my part but wanted your perspective. Idk if I missed the subcutaneous area or just picked an unfortunate spot and hit a nerve but anytime I was plunging it burned and wasn't like I expected. Im going to pick a different spot next in hopes of better success at hitting a sweet spot. Have you experienced the burning and this is normal or did I just catch a nerve like it felt like to me? I too am pinning in the abdomen.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    Question for you roman. You described yout pinning as smooth. I started my tb500 yesterday and I gotta be honest I did not overly enjoy it. I fully believe it was user error on my part but wanted your perspective. Idk if I missed the subcutaneous area or just picked an unfortunate spot and hit a nerve but anytime I was plunging it burned and wasn't like I expected. Im going to pick a different spot next in hopes of better success at hitting a sweet spot. Have you experienced the burning and this is normal or did I just catch a nerve like it felt like to me? I too am pinning in the abdomen.
    sometimes when i push the needle through the skin, it does hurt/burn some. I can either switch spots, or say screw it and just dump my load. today i said screw it and dumped my load. then i noticed i had a bblister where some of the .5ml didn't quite make it below the skin. so i squeezed the hell out of it and the load made it the rest of the way below the skin. that was strange, first time that happened. bottom line is this process is fairly forgiving....

Injection #3 - 2.5mg

Second day of continous improvement with the shoulder pain. Fairly certain I may not have slept on the side, and as such, is probably the primary reason for the improvement.....

Knee pain is almost zero. But this result is mixed due to knee injections. Swapping out leg day to today, as tomorrow is another in the knee injection series....

Minor pain in wrist is now comletely gone.....

tendonitis in right arm seems to be abating. able to do some moderately weighted one arm concentration curls (55lbs) and low reps (7) with reduced pain and without aggrevating the injury. Reverse curls have ALWAYS been problematic with my tendonitis, and have been slowly working this back into the routine, but very gingerly.

stpete is offline Banned
    This is what i wanted to hear. Never tried them before but researching them when i have the additional time. Also researching slin as i have a cycle coming up this week and i want it to be a good one.

Following daily.

For the record..........

The only other thing i am using besides this TB500 is my normal trt dose of testosterone . I did not want to have anything else going on that would confuse or dilute the results.

stpete is offline Banned
    And aren't you around 100mgs EW?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    And aren't you around 100mgs EW?
    80mg test c / week.

evidently, my body responds well (as per the blood panels) to test and not much is needed. last blood test i was total test = 731. still a little high.

lymedestroyer is offline New Member
    good log so far. Hope it turns out well for you.

nothing new to report today. shoulder pain reduction seems to be holding. sleeping on side seems to be at a minimum.

going in for my second in a series of knee injections here in about an hour.

today will be chest at the gym. curious to see how/if that will aggrevate my shoulders. intend on ggoing light weight like last week, so we'll see....

Gotcha. Mine only burned when i plunged, the pinning was like any other. Thats why it lead me to believe i was likely hitting a nerve with the goods. Better luck to me next time!

Man what a thread. Austinite sent me here and I'm glad of it.

Major shoulder surgery has left me weakened and frustrated to the point of kicking stray animals and cussing at preachers.

TR, I'm hoping you get relief, it would be a little ray of hope to those of us trying to come back from injury.

Mates,
    Old Roman here stumbled upon yet another healing peptide, you can find the data here
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ling-(BPC-157)

as for the TB500, today, nothing significant to report. shoulder still a little sore, but day by day, it seems (or is it my imagination?) that shoulder pain seems to be ebbing ever so slightly.

today is arm/shoulder day at the gym. this will be a good test to see how the right arm tendonitis is coming along.

wrist pain is nothing but a memory, incurred from benching last week, and was probably just a little tweeked. nothing serious.

knee shots were a couple of days ago, and for some sttrange reason, still a little sore.

you blokes are going to love this. Watched the Raider game last night, did a few shots, drank a few beers, then a few more......
    ...let's just say i was feeling pretty good last night. Had the woman come pick me up frrom my buddies house, went home, and fell asleep. And I slept on my side. Woke up this morning, and as I type this, my shoulders feel fine, my tendonitis in my right arm feels like it is gone.

I hope I will be able to report tomorrow, the same thing i reported today. No plans on going to the gym today, so damn! I hope this think isn't a fluke?

tb500 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you blokes are going to love this. Watched the Raider game last night, did a few shots, drank a few beers, then a few more......
    ...let's just say i was feeling pretty good last night. Had the woman come pick me up frrom my buddies house, went home, and fell asleep. And I slept on my side. Woke up this morning, and as I type this, my shoulders feel fine, my tendonitis in my right arm feels like it is gone.

I hope I will be able to report tomorrow, the same thing i reported today. No plans on going to the gym today, so damn! I hope this think isn't a fluke?
    Hey Times Roman I have been researching tb500 on the benefits of healing but there is also some buzz on hair re-growth via scalp injections. Was wondering how your skin/hair is responding with tb500?

Also its great to hear that your pain is subsiding

Quote Originally Posted by tb500 View Post
    Hey Times Roman I have been researching tb500 on the benefits of healing but there is also some buzz on hair re-growth via scalp injections. Was wondering how your skin/hair is responding with tb500?
    i'm 50 and sport a full head of thick hair.

but in the last couuple of months, i've noticed the hair line recede in one spot by a small amount.
    skin is abouut the same.

Thanks!

slept on my side again last night (really need to stop doing tthat somehow...), so i woke up and shoulders are a little sore. but not bad. tendonitis seems to be doing better. i can really tell when the tendonitis is flaring up by flexing my bicep into a muscle, and can feel the pain. doing it this morning and fairly pain free.

Razor is offline Banned
    Notice any good side effects yet?

i'm only tracking the abatement of pain. if anytthing else pops up, i will report it. but the primary reason i started this was due to shoulder pain and tendonitis, which, as we all know, really impacts ouur quality time in the gym

stpete is offline Banned
    Sorry if i missed it, but have you had shoulder issues in the past? Like surgery? Or are they just getting tired of being beaten and battered all the time like mine?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Sorry if i missed it, but have you had shoulder issues in the past? Like surgery? Or are they just getting tired of being beaten and battered all the time like mine?
    I had shoulder surgery around 2005. 99.9% full recovery. Shoulders typically do not hurt. Obviously they are beat and battered, but typically do not hurt very often, nothing that lingers anyways

what i've been noticing, and ggoing to report today, is that due to side sleeping, shoulders are sore upon waking. as the day progresses, and even now after 30 minutes post waking, is that the pain has subsided. So walking around, they no longer hurt. I pin another dose of TB500 tomorrow, and let's see what happens after shoulder day next time.

Hey roman, I know you said a lifetime of running has worn you down and you can't do much running/cardio anymore because of cartilage, but Im curious if that's changed or you've been doing any particular cardio while running the tb. I went on my first good length run since my back injury and I plan on monitoring my cardio closely during my tb experience. Just seeing if you would have anything to compare by chance

Hey roman, I know you said a lifetime of running has worn you down and you can't do much running/cardio anymore because of cartilage, but Im curious if that's changed or you've been doing any particular cardio while running the tb. I went on my first good length run since my back injury and I plan on monitoring my cardio closely during my tb experience. Just seeing if you would have anything to compare by chance
    my knees were done when i was your age. running 100miles a week with crappy shoes probably wasn't a smart thing to do?

I really can't run anymore. best i can do is a walk jog, none of which i've been doing lately since in the middle of my knee injections (HA). I can do elyptical and stationary, that sort of thing. But i've been neglecting it, using the excuse of going through rehab. Even saying that is my excuse kinda makes me feel like shit, as it is a weak one at best.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You should ride the station bike like I do. I don't like doing the other cardio machines because it's too rough on my joints. I have messed up shoulders too, I know hgh would help but I can't afford that, and so if I can find a cheaper alternative I would be extremely happy

^I'll let you know soon if I think the TB500 is something I'd recommend..........

Can't blame ya. It definitely takes a toll. I only run about 45 miles a week with good shoes and it's a constant battle of blisters, chafing, and motivation. I can't imagine 100 a week. You were one motivated cat

Can't blame ya. It definitely takes a toll. I only run about 45 miles a week with good shoes and it's a constant battle of blisters, chafing, and motivation. I can't imagine 100 a week. You were one motivated cat
    I started in Germany. one night didn't have nothing to do, so started running laps around the track. got up to about 50 or so, then it occurred to me i was putting some miles on, so jjust for the hell of it, kept going. Stopped at 100 because i thought it was a nice round number. Someone from the Army track team saw me, invited me to join, and I was their 10k+ runner for a year. We had no coaching, no budget, and had to continue with our day jobs. which meant my training was ususally after a ten hour day. if i was going to comptete in a marathon, then i'd run a marathon every day leading up to the race. I had no theoritical training, no clue about the cycle approach to running. So I just ran my ass off, tried to lose as much weight as possible, and figured that would be good enough.

....4th place was as good as i ever placed. These boys i raced against were real good, and they did not represent the USA!

Now all the top places all filled with kenyans! Haha, but you must've been quite the quick dude out there. Im a big guy running Marathons so im not much competition to anyone except myself. Personal goals and I like the challenge, but you wont see me ontop of the podium at the end of the race!

Now all the top places all filled with kenyans! Haha, but you must've been quite the quick dude out there. Im a big guy running Marathons so im not much competition to anyone except myself. Personal goals and I like the challenge, but you wont see me ontop of the podium at the end of the race!
    I was 6 foot and about 160lbs. The other issue is i had rather large lungs. On my first check out dive when i was 15, i was able to kick down 50 feet and pull up sand to win a bet with my instructor. I wasn't really that quick, as i could never win a foot race one time around the track. but i could get up to 80% or so of my sprint speed and hold it there for long periods of time.

Big guys like you are good at whooping some ass, but not so good whooping ass in a marathon. Most big guys are lucky even to finish! =)

4th Injection - 2.0mg

I don't know mates. I think I'm starting to see a trend here. Slept on my side again, but shoulders seem to be doing ok. yesterday was chest, and no pain with bench, and only mild/moderate pain with flies. Last week, i couldnt' do more than 4 or 5 reps of flies with light weight. yesterday, i was able to finish two sets of low weight. 80 or 90 lbs on the machine.

I don't want to get premature, or excited yet, as this could be either a fluke, or healing in the normal course. it is difficult to tell.

my son had shoulder pain, and it is finally starting to go away after about three months. He's afraid to start benching because of reinjury right at the moment. I'm less than two months in, and already benching and light weight flys.

My son is the only thing i can really compare this to, since seldom do i get debilitated by shoulder pain.

But it does seem encouraging!

More or less the same thing to report today as I did yesterday............

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    sounds good to me TR. hope the progress progresses! i have some bum ailments as well and i am trying out some peps to try to heal. (ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information