Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, I'd like to report amazing progress....

.....but I think this is a game of partial inches, and really hard to tell day by day. Not much new to report.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i understand, same here.

stpete is offline Banned
    I swear Forrest...Forrest Gump came to mind when reading about running 50 laps and well, you just kept running. hahaha..Sorry, Times.

But honestly, i'd probably die if i tried to run 100 laps. Hell, 50 might kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I swear Forrest...Forrest Gump came to mind when reading about running 50 laps and well, you just kept running. hahaha..Sorry, Times.

But honestly, i'd probably die if i tried to run 100 laps. Hell, 50 might kill me.
    I'm same height but 70lbs heavier now. so yes, I would not be able to do 50 today. If anything, the arthritas in my back would override the effort. Funny thing about the arthritas though. Was moving my buddies daughter the other day. As expected, her apartment was on the second floor. Buddy was ribbing me about all my little breaks ( back ache). But we knocked it out. That night, over margaritas (his GF insisted as a "thank you for helping"), my buddy starts bitching abouut his arm, then his neck. As he's rubbing his arm (he over did it), he looks at me and asks, how's your back? i tell hiim my back is fine. But what about all that pain? I tell him it's just pain, and it does go away after i rest it. in fact, i feel great. So he kinda just looks at me, and admits, yeah, I probably should go to the gym like you do.....

Anyways, notthing much to report with the TB500. Today is arm/shoulders, so will be a good test for the tendonitis.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for keeping this log man!
    I have been looking at TB500 for a while now, love ANY new data!
    :-)

Good luck!

I am close to conceding this peptide provides a benefit. Still sleeping on my side, so I wake with shoulder ppain. However, within an hour, the pain subsides. I missed the gym yesterday, so TODAY will be arm/shoulder. I should have a pretty good idea after gym. I have been struggling with military press. Good progress last week. Hopefully, I'll be able to add a little weight and intensity this week.

It looks promising!

Fvck it! I'm going to update today what happened at the gym today instead of tomorrow like i ordinarily do.

well! today, the military press went VERY WELL!!! I worked my way up to 170lbs at 20 reps! and NO soreness!!! fvcking A!!!

curls. i didn't do the one arm concentrations like i enjoy doing. instead, i just cabled it, and went up to several sets ending at 100lbs or so. reps of almost 20. got a real good pump. and absolutely no pain from the tendonitis. Fvcking A!!!!

I'm obviously not 100% healthy, as I am still babying my tendoinitis. maybe i should forget the concentration curls. i normally go pretty heavy one arm, and that alone could be a huge stressor on my tendons. not sure, i'll have to think about it.

but for now, i had a decent workout, and no pain.

I have one last injection coming up on Tuesday, and will consider the trial over the following tuesday.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100

I thought the exact same thing about Gump, Forrest Gump!

Sounds like you are getting some really good results here. You mentioned in an earlier post about feeling the tendonitis when you did the bicep flex. Is the pain you feel directly in the middle of your forearm an inch or so above the pit (where forearm meets bicep)? When I do the bicep flex that is where mine hurts. Also hurts doing things like turning a door knob or when drinking from a coffee mug.
    bdunnaway likes this.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Fvck it! I'm going to update today what happened at the gym today instead of tomorrow like i ordinarily do.

well! today, the military press went VERY WELL!!! I worked my way up to 170lbs at 20 reps! and NO soreness!!! fvcking A!!!

curls. i didn't do the one arm concentrations like i enjoy doing. instead, i just cabled it, and went up to several sets ending at 100lbs or so. reps of almost 20. got a real good pump. and absolutely no pain from the tendonitis. Fvcking A!!!!

I'm obviously not 100% healthy, as I am still babying my tendoinitis. maybe i should forget the concentration curls. i normally go pretty heavy one arm, and that alone could be a huge stressor on my tendons. not sure, i'll have to think about it.

but for now, i had a decent workout, and no pain.

I have one last injection coming up on Tuesday, and will consider the trial over the following tuesday.
    Awesome! You might be right about those concentration curls. Glad you had a good workout!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Sounds like you are getting some really good results here. You mentioned in an earlier post about feeling the tendonitis when you did the bicep flex. Is the pain you feel directly in the middle of your forearm an inch or so above the pit (where forearm meets bicep)? When I do the bicep flex that is where mine hurts. Also hurts doing things like turning a door knob or when drinking from a coffee mug.
    1" from the elbow, at the base of the forearm. pain of bicep flex due to clenching of the fist when doing so...

Awesome! You might be right about those concentration curls. Glad you had a good workout!
    concentration curls is one of my favorite routines.... kinda sucks thinking about maybe having to change it around some....?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check my thread on curls. This helped 100%
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-pain-soreness

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    thanks LB. i've changed my routines around some and now cable curls which seem to help.

yesterday i was able to pound chest, first time in a long time. chest is sore right now, and the pain feels kinda nice!

today is back, but no pain issues there, beyond the arthritas, which TB500 will do nothing for (unfortunately)

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have the same damn problem. Bi's are 2 days away but i will give this a go. Good lookin out lovbyts!!

Had a really good back day yesterday. maybe too good. woke up and my back was pretty sore. I also have arthritas in my lower bback, so it complicates things. took two alleve and now g2g. shoulders are fine, tendonitis seems minimized, and today is the final dose of TB500.

alll in all it's looking pretty good.

Razor is offline Banned
    are you 285 and 5% yet?

Had a really good back day yesterday. maybe too good. woke up and my back was pretty sore. I also have arthritas in my lower bback, so it complicates things. took two alleve and now g2g. shoulders are fine, tendonitis seems minimized, and today is the final dose of TB500.

alll in all it's looking pretty good.
    Do you think the TB-500 is actually healing the tendonitis or is it perhaps reducing inflamation or something like that? In other words will it wear off once you stop taking it? You have certainly got my attention with what you are doing. I did chest and triceps last night and somehow or another caused my forearm tendonosis to flare up again. This really sucks.

Do you think the TB-500 is actually healing the tendonitis or is it perhaps reducing inflamation or something like that? In other words will it wear off once you stop taking it? You have certainly got my attention with what you are doing. I did chest and triceps last night and somehow or another caused my forearm tendonosis to flare up again. This really sucks.
    time will tell. of course, i'm hoping this is a cure and not a bandaide

maybe I'll keep the tthread going to see....

stpete is offline Banned
    I vote yes on keeping the thread.

Agree! Keep it going at least for awhile so we can see how things are going. If I could cut my tendinosis in half it would be a win!

Agree! Keep it going at least for awhile so we can see how things are going. If I could cut my tendinosis in half it would be a win!
    My tendonitis has went down by at least half.

My concern now is whether or not the results are permenant or will return once I stop taking this pep

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

My tendonitis has went down by at least half.

My concern now is whether or not the results are permenant or will return once I stop taking this pep
    Half! Thats incredible. I have definitely noticed healing in my shoulder as well but i have a slap tear and havent felt near as much improvement as you, at least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    Half! Thats incredible. I have definitely noticed healing in my shoulder as well but i have a slap tear and havent felt near as much improvement as you, at least not yet.
    your injury probably is more severe than mine. i was one arm curling some heavy weight, and i actually heard/felt the tendon move/vibrate in my right arm. Almost felt like a rubber band ready to snap. but i immediately dropped the weight so the damage this time seems to be only moderate. the injury occurred while one arm curling 80lbs, and i'm already back to 55lbs, but i do NOT go to failure!!!

notthing really new to report today.

nothing new to report. still sleeping on my side and waking with brief shoulder pain.

today is arm/shoulder at the gym. did pretty good last week on Military press.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Hey gramps, after doing a month of research, what are your pros/cons, or is it too early to tell? How are your knees doing with the HA shots?

today was chest day, and admittedly, shoulders are a bit sore. but i was able to get an intense workout, albeit didn't go too heavy.

I'd say TB500 is definately worth looking into. Not a miracle cure. But it does seem to have a noticeable effect. I'm hearing i should continue with a maintenance of at least 2mg eow, so I'm considering that.

and my knees. wednesday was leg day. did 20 reps with FULL range of motion at only 400 lbs. there at the end, i was being told by my knee i should stop, and not go any heavier. keep in mind, 400 at full range of motion is a helluva lot more than 400 with only partial range of motion. i'm talking heels hitting the back of the butt. but today, knees are feeling good. so very encouraging.

one interesting observation. my weight is skyrocketing since on TB500. Yes, must be a coincidence. From 225 to 235 in 5 weeks. yes, some of it is in the midsection. but looking a little fuller in the chest/arms/legs also. Some of this may be attributable to being able to more completely workout, and recouping some weight ffrom before while rehabbing and working out lightly.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm going to do more research on this stuff as i'm thinking i might use it after PCT. Or maybe there's a better time? I need some relief in my shoulders as well and this is defenitely worth a shot.

Good Log.

Does the fact that almost all of us have injuries to one degree or another mean we shouldn't really be doing our hobby/addiction/health improvment? Don't get me wrong. I love lifting weights and the wonderful things is does to our physiques but since I plan on living to be 100 years old I kind of want to be able to still wipe my own arse when I'm only 85 years old. In other words is this really healthy or do some of us tend to the American axiom; if a little is good then a lot must be better?

Does the fact that almost all of us have injuries to one degree or another mean we shouldn't really be doing our hobby/addiction/health improvment? Don't get me wrong. I love lifting weights and the wonderful things is does to our physiques but since I plan on living to be 100 years old I kind of want to be able to still wipe my own arse when I'm only 85 years old. In other words is this really healthy or do some of us tend to the American axiom; if a little is good then a lot must be better?
    The trick is to learn to tone it down in our old age. So we modify our routines and learn to lift not so heavy, with higher reps. We also learn to not always go full range of motion on all our routines to protect our tendons.

But here's the alternative.

I'm 50. Most blokes my age sport a pretty decent beer belly, and the muscle atrophy process is well underway. Not only that, but most have a healthy case of high blood pressure, and cholestoral problems.

So given the alternative, I'll stick to the weights and learn to modify my routines so as to prevent as much injury as possible. And the good thing with a aging but healthy body is that when injured, the recovvery process/time is quicker and more complete than our beer belly counterparts.

The trick is to learn to tone it down in our old age. So we modify our routines and learn to lift not so heavy, with higher reps. We also learn to not always go full range of motion on all our routines to protect our tendons.

But here's the alternative.

I'm 50. Most blokes my age sport a pretty decent beer belly, and the muscle atrophy process is well underway. Not only that, but most have a healthy case of high blood pressure, and cholestoral problems.

So given the alternative, I'll stick to the weights and learn to modify my routines so as to prevent as much injury as possible. And the good thing with a aging but healthy body is that when injured, the recovvery process/time is quicker and more complete than our beer belly counterparts.
    I am also 50 and, though I am a bit overweight at the moment, I would say I am healthier than 85% of other 50 year olds. Hell, probably healthier than 50% of men 10 years younger! So I do agree with you but these injuries sure are annoying. My problem is my brain has not caught up to my body age wise so I think I can still do what I did 20+ years ago. The good news is my thyroid meds and trt treatment seem to finally be kicking in and the weight is starting to come off. I have lost almost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks!
    My blood pressure and cholesterol have never been a problem. I have found lighter weight and more reps seems to be really helping my bicep workouts and not aggravating my tendenosis very much. It might actually be improving... but I don't want to get my hopes up to much.

my kid has a shoulder issue, and attempted benching again after a month hiatus. i don't think it went so well for him. he's been hinting to me he wants to try TB500

How is your forearm holding up?

How is your forearm holding up?
    I've temporarily abandoned one arm concentration curls, the culprit that got me in trouble in the first place. for now, just cable curls. but the thing with cable curls is I curl the whole stack already. i think it is like 160 or something. and i do it about 10 times, so I'm no more room for improvement on that. I don't like preacher curls, as I don't like the weird angle. I have always believed that curls should be started at verticle, and then up to verticle, straight up.

I do have a bicep blaster, not sure if anyone even knows what that is. but it stabilizes the arms and helps provide better form. Just not sure I want to take it to the gym.

other than that, forearm feels good!

I remember the bicep blaster! Too bad on the preacher curls. That seems to be the one I tolerate the best and with lighter weights and higher reps I get a very good pump out of it. I use an EZ bar, gripped so my thumbs are rotated out as much as possible, and keep a very light grip so as not to stress the forearm. I was worried about using lighter weights not being effective but I am sore in just the right places the next day.

And good to hear about the forearm holding up!

cindylou_38 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I will have to continue to follow this. Thank you for the heads up.

I'm such a dork! I wrote somewhere that I've been gaining weight since starting TB500. I even disclosed I knew it was a coincidence, but up ten pounds in 5 weeks. and yeah, some in the gut. So here I am, sipping my beer, wondering why the weight gain. Sip. Naw, it can't be the TB500, right? sip. So now I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together.... sip. I know what it is! I stopped with the cjc 1295 and the GHRP-6 (sip), so that i can get a very clean result with only TB500 (sip). So my son is, yeah dad, you're right. it must be that, since the peps help the pit release GH...

yeah, (sip) that must be right!

the good news is that it's not ALL in the gut, probably only about half (sip)
    yosimitesam likes this.

BTW, I am putting my money where my mouth is. Just ordered 60mg of TB500!

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I'm such a dork! I wrote somewhere that I've been gaining weight since starting TB500. I even disclosed I knew it was a coincidence, but up ten pounds in 5 weeks. and yeah, some in the gut. So here I am, sipping my beer, wondering why the weight gain. Sip. Naw, it can't be the TB500, right? sip. So now I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together.... sip. I know what it is! I stopped with the cjc 1295 and the GHRP-6 (sip), so that i can get a very clean result with only TB500 (sip). So my son is, yeah dad, you're right. it must be that, since the peps help the pit release GH...

yeah, (sip) that must be right!

the good news is that it's not ALL in the gut, probably only about half (sip)
    Weird. When i started, i was continually losing but a few weeks in I leveled off. Now over the past couple days weight has been building on...I wonder myself.

Im going to contribute mine to labor day festivities and other factors. But if it keeps stacking on Ill let you know too.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    Weird. When i started, i was continually losing but a few weeks in I leveled off. Now over the past couple days weight has been building on...I wonder myself.

Im going to contribute mine to labor day festivities and other factors. But if it keeps stacking on Ill let you know too.
    I've been noticing strength gains, but attributed it to feeling healthier and diminished pain. Plus some additional weight. But you noticed it too? Well, let's both keep an eye out and see what's going on

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information