Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm off the maintenance dose. it's been a few weeks since last injection. shoulders still feel fine, same with the tendonitis. I do have a vial or two left just in case. but right now i'm testing to see if there is a need for a maintenance dose

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm off the maintenance dose. it's been a few weeks since last injection. shoulders still feel fine, same with the tendonitis. I do have a vial or two left just in case. but right now i'm testing to see if there is a need for a maintenance dose
    that's great news TR!

just wanted you to know that I wrote you in for President!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    that's great news TR!

just wanted you to know that I wrote you in for President!
    you are a hoot! =)

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Times i am on all your stuff a part TB500, using MSM powder this taste awful not sure how you take it, i got the NOW brand yuke i have to mix this in crysal light, i also get the arginine 10g before bed this seems to be amazing.

Could TB500 help with my ligament laxity issue? i also take Cissus apparently it helps with ligaments.
    Be careful with Now's arginine... I was taking 10g's a day split into 2 doses along with Orinthine and my liver function wound up triple the normal level. I contacted bb.com about it and someone was "supposed to get back with me"... they never did of course. Anyway, just keep an eye on that in your blood tests. It did make me stronger though I will say that much.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    Be careful with Now's arginine... I was taking 10g's a day split into 2 doses along with Orinthine and my liver function wound up triple the normal level. I contacted bb.com about it and someone was "supposed to get back with me"... they never did of course. Anyway, just keep an eye on that in your blood tests. It did make me stronger though I will say that much.
    thanks for the heads up. btw... taking all that arginine, how does that make your gut feel? when I take that much, it makes me feel slightly nauseus and reduces my body energy levels (placebo effect?). AND it tastes nasty as shit, like a cross between old dead fish and smelly feet?

thanks for the heads up. btw... taking all that arginine, how does that make your gut feel? when I take that much, it makes me feel slightly nauseus and reduces my body energy levels (placebo effect?). AND it tastes nasty as shit, like a cross between old dead fish and smelly feet?
    Honestly, I think the first few times I took the powder I felt like that... but not very long. I felt very hot and could tell when it was starting to work, my pumps were quite amazing though... enough that my arms swelled up for about 3 or so days and I couldn't straighten them... but they were swollen like I got hit in my biceps with a baseball bat a bunch of times but without the bruises

I never had any problems with energy effects btw. I just was stronger... now I just take 3 mg's in pill forum and that gives me that little extra bump in strength to get that extra rep or 2 out. I only take it about 30-45 minutes before my workout now, and I don't use the NOW brand anymore... I have Jarrow's that I use.

Roman, i've been reading up on the Tb500, but I have concerns about any sort of side effects or if it's like HGH. I don't want to get into using GH with a history of cancer in my family.

Do you have a good link where I can read up more on it? It doesn't seem like it's been tested on humans that much, I can't find any actual tests at all on humans tbh.

Roman, i've been reading up on the Tb500, but I have concerns about any sort of side effects or if it's like HGH. I don't want to get into using GH with a history of cancer in my family.

Do you have a good link where I can read up more on it? It doesn't seem like it's been tested on humans that much, I can't find any actual tests at all on humans tbh.
    IMHO, it is a safe peptide, as it is naturally occuring in abundance in the human body. Here, let me give you some reading material

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials...ta-4-2462.html

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials...roke-8946.html

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v1.../5603241a.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymosin_beta

http://cpmcnet.columbia.edu/dept/cs/...d_healing.html

sorry mate! I have not been able to find one shred of data that suggests TB500 (aka Tb4) has any down sides. Additionally, I am not advocating taking it in the long term. Instead, about six weeks or so, depending on how severe the injury, is about all it takes.

If you find ANY clinical data that suggests adverse effects, PLEASE let me know. But this stuff is looking about as benign as MSM

IMHO, it is a safe peptide, as it is naturally occuring in abundance in the human body. Here, let me give you some reading material

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials...ta-4-2462.html

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials...roke-8946.html

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v1.../5603241a.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymosin_beta

http://cpmcnet.columbia.edu/dept/cs/...d_healing.html

sorry mate! I have not been able to find one shred of data that suggests TB500 (aka Tb4) has any down sides. Additionally, I am not advocating taking it in the long term. Instead, about six weeks or so, depending on how severe the injury, is about all it takes.

If you find ANY clinical data that suggests adverse effects, PLEASE let me know. But this stuff is looking about as benign as MSM
    thanks man... i'll read them all. I will let you know if I find anything negative about it in the process of my other research too.

Roman, thanks for the links... everything does sound quite promising. Let me ask you this... i'm not sure how much experience you have had with Deca or EQ. Right now I have 2 issues. The first is a bad shoulder. The socket is misshapen and lifting over the years has sort of worn it down. I also have osteoarthritis, and a tear in the posterior deltoid. Surgery is what was suggested, but they want to reshape the socket including taking bone from my hip. I have been told by multiple doctors it might be better to wait until I have no other choice but to do this. It will also give the medical world a little more time to maybe come up with something even better.

Secondly, I have A LOT of lower back pain. Much of which is caused by scoliosis. I have several buldging discs, a tear in 1 disc as well as arthritis and a crack in my spine (I have no clue where that came from). I have gotten one cortisone shot, but I would rather not have something put in my body that breaks down tissue.

While all of the links you gave me sound very good... i'm still concerned that there hasn't been enough human research to feel as comfortable.

Thoughts?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca didnt help TR for other issues but then I should let him tell you probably and I never did anything for me. I would have to say I think the TB500 is working better than Deca ever did in regards to pain/recovery.

As I mentioned in your other post I think, I would hold off on any spinal injections for a while due to the Spinal meningitis going around due to injections.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Deca didnt help TR for other issues but then I should let him tell you probably and I never did anything for me. I would have to say I think the TB500 is working better than Deca ever did in regards to pain/recovery.

As I mentioned in your other post I think, I would hold off on any spinal injections for a while due to the Spinal meningitis going around due to injections.
    Yes, thank you for your insight and reply. I'm trying to find the best solution out there. Surgery may very well fix me, but my Wife is pregnant we found out a few weeks ago and I don't have the 6 months or more to recover from an invasive shoulder or back surgery which in all honesty I don't want. Those shots even without the meningitis problem still do break down tissue and that's not going to help things either.

here's a press release from the pharmaceutical company that is conducting trials on TB-500:

Researchers Show Tβ4 Provides Both Neuroprotection and Neurorestoration after Traumatic Brain Injury
    Researchers Show Tβ4 Provides Both Neuroprotection and Neurorestoration after Traumatic Brain Injury

February 15, 2012 — Rockville, Md.
    RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RGRX) (“the Company” or “RegeneRx”) today announced that researchers have shown that Thymosin beta 4 (Tβ4) “provides both neuroprotection and neurorestoration after traumatic brain injury (TBI), indicating that Tβ4 has promising therapeutic potential in patients with TBI.”
    The aims of the study were to test if Tβ4 treatment initiated 6 hours after traumatic brain injury in rats reduces brain damage and improves functional recovery. The rats were divided into two treatment groups and one placebo group. Tβ4 or placebo was systemically administered 6, 24, and 48 hours after injury. Compared with the placebo group, Tβ4 treatment initiated 6 hours post-injury statistically significant improvement of sensorimotor functional recovery and spatial learning, reduced cortical lesion volume and hippocampal cell loss, and enhanced cell proliferation and neurogenesis in the injured brain tissue. The high dose of Tβ4 showed better beneficial effects compared with the low dose treatment.
    The research was conducted by Xiong Y, Zhang Y, Mahmood A, Meng Y, Zhang ZG, Morris DC, Chopp MJ in the Department of Neurosurgery at the Henry Ford Hospital System (HFHS) in Detroit, Michigan pursuant to a material transfer agreement between the hospital and RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. and published in Neurosurg., 2012 Feb 10. [Epub ahead of print].
    "This preclinical study on the use of Thymosin beta 4 for the treatment of traumatic brain injury adds to the growing body of literature demonstrating the use of Tβ4 in neurological injury. The collective evidence of the neurorestorative properties of Tβ4 in animal models of multiple sclerosis, stroke and traumatic brain injury are compelling and we look forward to evaluating this drug in clinical trials," stated Dr. Dan Morris, Senior Staff Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine at HFHS and one of the investigators in study.

About RegeneRx
    RegeneRx is focused on the development of a novel therapeutic peptide, Thymosin beta 4, or Tβ4, for tissue and organ protection, repair and regeneration. RegeneRx currently has three drug candidates in clinical development and has an extensive worldwide patent portfolio covering its products.

RGN-259 is a sterile, preservative-free topical eye drop for ophthalmic indications. Based on a recently completed Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with dry eye syndrome, RGN-259 was found to show statistically significant improvements in several signs and symptoms of dry eye, as well as positive trends in other outcome measures. We believe the positive results of this Phase 2 exploratory trial reflect RGN-259’s reported mechanisms of action and provide RegeneRx with FDA-approvable endpoints to be targeted in future clinical trials.

RGN-352 is an injectable formulation to treat cardiovascular and central nervous system diseases, as well as other medical indications. RegeneRx is initially targeting RGN-352 for the treatment of patients who have suffered an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. Recent pre-clinical efficacy data suggests that RGN-352 may also benefit patients with multiple sclerosis, stroke and traumatic brain injury. RegeneRx has successfully completed a Phase 1 clinical trial with RGN-352 in which the drug candidate was found to be safe and well-tolerated. In 2010, RegeneRx received a $3 million, three-year development grant from the NIH to support the company's acute myocardial infarction program.

RGN-137, a topical gel formulation, is currently being evaluated by RegeneRx in a Phase 2 clinical trial for the treatment of the orphan skin disease epidermolysis bullosa. Other potential uses for RGN-137 include the treatment of chronic dermal wounds and reduction of scar tissue. RegeneRx previously received $675,000 in grants from the U.S. FDA to support this clinical trial.

Source:Press Release - RegeneRx

Roman, thanks for the links... everything does sound quite promising. Let me ask you this... i'm not sure how much experience you have had with Deca or EQ. Right now I have 2 issues. The first is a bad shoulder. The socket is misshapen and lifting over the years has sort of worn it down. I also have osteoarthritis, and a tear in the posterior deltoid. Surgery is what was suggested, but they want to reshape the socket including taking bone from my hip. I have been told by multiple doctors it might be better to wait until I have no other choice but to do this. It will also give the medical world a little more time to maybe come up with something even better.

Secondly, I have A LOT of lower back pain. Much of which is caused by scoliosis. I have several buldging discs, a tear in 1 disc as well as arthritis and a crack in my spine (I have no clue where that came from). I have gotten one cortisone shot, but I would rather not have something put in my body that breaks down tissue.

While all of the links you gave me sound very good... i'm still concerned that there hasn't been enough human research to feel as comfortable.

Thoughts?

for me, it will be the TB500 from now on if I have an injury or need some rehabbing.

I read about your back issues. I too have moderate back problems. I've got the sway back, the scoliosis, and arthritas. the ggood news for me is that my discs are very healthy, so when I have pain, it's just raw pain, and I'm learning to deal with it. Before I had the XRays, I was afraid I had disc problems, or the pain was related to an out of alignment. But this isn't the case. I've got some nasty calcium deposits on some of my vertabrae, which irritates the tissue, and causes inflamation. Since the deposits are not near the spinal chord, I was hoping they could go in there and clean things up. The kaiser doc said no way jose, just learn to live with the pain. I may get a second opinion, outside kaiser, but not any time soon......

for me, it will be the TB500 from now on if I have an injury or need some rehabbing.

I read about your back issues. I too have moderate back problems. I've got the sway back, the scoliosis, and arthritas. the ggood news for me is that my discs are very healthy, so when I have pain, it's just raw pain, and I'm learning to deal with it. Before I had the XRays, I was afraid I had disc problems, or the pain was related to an out of alignment. But this isn't the case. I've got some nasty calcium deposits on some of my vertabrae, which irritates the tissue, and causes inflamation. Since the deposits are not near the spinal chord, I was hoping they could go in there and clean things up. The kaiser doc said no way jose, just learn to live with the pain. I may get a second opinion, outside kaiser, but not any time soon......
    I thought that there was some supplement or something that would break up calcium deposits? Maybe not since it might break down bones too. I agree the TB-500 seems like it's much better for rehab. I was only curious about your own experience with Deca or the EQ and how it worked for you?

I thought that there was some supplement or something that would break up calcium deposits? Maybe not since it might break down bones too. I agree the TB-500 seems like it's much better for rehab. I was only curious about your own experience with Deca or the EQ and how it worked for you?

It doesn't improve a painful situation for me. However, there have been times where I'd come off cycle (deca ) and my aches and pains seemed to get worse, so maybe the deca was masking it somehow.

2 other questions... Roman, how are you feeling now that it's been a few more days since you've been off of it? Have you noticed any other effects? Maybe a cut that seemed to heal faster or anything? (that part i'm just curious about).

The other thing is, what makes this different from HGH? I know that HGH has what? 191 amino acids? The TB has peptides which is a combo of 2 AA's correct? Would TB cause issues with organ or cancer cell growth that HGH has been said to have?

2 other questions... Roman, how are you feeling now that it's been a few more days since you've been off of it? Have you noticed any other effects? Maybe a cut that seemed to heal faster or anything? (that part i'm just curious about).

The other thing is, what makes this different from HGH? I know that HGH has what? 191 amino acids? The TB has peptides which is a combo of 2 AA's correct? Would TB cause issues with organ or cancer cell growth that HGH has been said to have?
    I've been scratching my head trying to remember where/when I said TB only has two amino acids. once i read your comment, I went ahead looked again. it is actually about 40 amino acids. If I lead anyone to believe there were only two, I apologize.

I had a cut on my foot. It healed fairly fast, faster than expected.

HGH affects the entire body. TB is more or less site specific, and infinitely less expensive. TB is actually designed for healing, whereas healing is more of a by product of hgh.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

I've been scratching my head trying to remember where/when I said TB only has two amino acids. once i read your comment, I went ahead looked again. it is actually about 40 amino acids. If I lead anyone to believe there were only two, I apologize.

HGH affects the entire body. TB is more or less site specific, and infinitely less expensive. TB is actually designed for healing, whereas healing is more of a by product of hgh.
    Damn, if that's accurate I had no idea TB was site specific. Ill be honest. All the progress I felt my shoulder made while on weekly dosages I feel has washed away since entering the "maintenance" stage. Its always sore when I wake up and is back to its grinding and normal self. I injected subc in the abdominal region like directed, I wonder if I injected site specific to the shoulder if my results would have lasted longer or been more prominent. I am not saying TB isn't beneficial, but I personally only experienced temporary relief/healing. I just took my last "maintenance" injection and it will be my last. I find no benefits from it anymore for it to be cost effective to me. Its worth noting I have a minor slap tear which doctors determined isn't worth operating on and suggest normal strengthening exercises are my best bet. Maybe my injury is too significant to judge TB over. I loved it while weekly administering it, but the once a month maintenance slowly declined to where I feel Im right back where I started. I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again someday with site specific inj, I just simply cant afford to try again at this moment.

sorry, I should have been more specific... I meant that a peptide consists of 2 AA's... or that's what I read anyway. That could be off.

ickythump is offline Member
    I have been seeing it recommended to not work out (maybe it said intensely??) for 6 days after injecting tb, but it doesn't appear that you guys were doing that??

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    I have been seeing it recommended to not work out (maybe it said intensely??) for 6 days after injecting tb, but it doesn't appear that you guys were doing that??
    that could be, but I don't understand how it would make that much of a difference. It's pretty well known that working out is going to break your body down. I actually feel very depressed to be in such back and shoulder pain and feel like there is no cure, nothing helps, surgery IMO should be the last option, but who the hell knows anymore.

yes, i've seen this as well. Let me clarify what i didn't do. I didn't stop working out. What i did do was stop working the problem area until it felt better.

Regarding my "site specific" comment. I'm not talking about it being site specific with respect to injection site. I'm talking about with respect to trauma/injury site. Sorry for the confusion

sorry, I should have been more specific... I meant that a peptide consists of 2 AA's... or that's what I read anyway. That could be off.
    yep. totally off. here is the amino acid sequencing for the 44 amino acids that make up the peptide chain:

msdkpdmaei ekfdksklkk tetqeknplp sketieqekq ages
    (something's a little off with the sequencing, not sure about the "ages" part, and 44 doesn't seem to add up)

source:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/protein/NP_066932
    Last edited by Times Roman; 11-18-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Here are the amino acids

•Alanine

•Asparagine

•Aspartic acid

•Arginine

•Cysteine

•Glutamine

•Glycine

•Glutamic acid

•Histidine

•Isoleucine

•Lysine

•Leucine

•Phenylalanine

•Methionine

•Serine

•Proline

•Tryptophan

•Threonine

•Tyrosine

•Valine

the sequencing seems correct, not sure what E is though, maybe it's "GE" instead of "G"?

10 20 30 40
    MSDKPDMAEI EKFDKSKLKK TETQEKNPLP SKETIEQEKQ AGES

http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P62328

OK I though it was time for my update and a little background information. The below meds are all prescription and due to 2 back surgeries and more recent shoulder surgery.

I'm thinking the TB500 might be doing it's job. Something is making a difference. The shoulder is still recovering of course and I wish it was a lot quicker but it's coming along. The thing is my back and overall joint pains are getting less and less. I have been prescribed 2, 750mg vicodine, 2, 15mg morphine and 2 DICLOFENAC SODIUM 75MG (anti inflammatory) for the past several years. Typically I try to only take 50% of what has been prescribed but sometimes such as right after the shoulder surgery I took what was prescribed or only a little less.

I have also found over the years that as long as I take the anti inflammatory I dont have to take as much pain meds to deal with the pain/discomfort but if I dont take the anti inflammatory I need a lot more pain meds and even then it's really doesn't help as much. I'm sure I have arthritis although the test they show says now but all my xrays of each joint clearly shows I do and the doctors all have said it looks bad.

Back to the TB500, I had gotten back down to taking only 50% of the meds several weeks ago or a couple of months ago and as of about 2 or 3 weeks ago I have only taken 2 Vicodin in all due to a couple days of caffeine withdrawal headaches, no morphine and as of 2 weeks ago no anti inflammatory. It's been years since I have been able to go more than 2 days without any anti inflammatory without starting to really stiffen up especially after sleep or lack of physical activity. I have been getting close to 8 actual hrs of sleep and don't feel to bad, not as good as I would like but better than I have in a long time. (knock on wood) So something has changed for sure. I usually try to take a week or more off of all the pain meds ever few months but typically something happens where I need to start them back up. It would be nice if it was more long term this time.

Keeping my fingers crossed but defiantly something has changed and there is nothing else new thrown in the mix. I have not even been taking as much MSN or as regularly as I should or my other sups. In other words I would defiantly recommend giving TB500 a go for anyone looking for some help.

OK I though it was time for my update and a little background information. The below meds are all prescription and due to 2 back surgeries and more recent shoulder surgery.

I'm thinking the TB500 might be doing it's job. Something is making a difference. The shoulder is still recovering of course and I wish it was a lot quicker but it's coming along. The thing is my back and overall joint pains are getting less and less. I have been prescribed 2, 750mg vicodine, 2, 15mg morphine and 2 DICLOFENAC SODIUM 75MG (anti inflammatory) for the past several years. Typically I try to only take 50% of what has been prescribed but sometimes such as right after the shoulder surgery I took what was prescribed or only a little less.

I have also found over the years that as long as I take the anti inflammatory I dont have to take as much pain meds to deal with the pain/discomfort but if I dont take the anti inflammatory I need a lot more pain meds and even then it's really doesn't help as much. I'm sure I have arthritis although the test they show says now but all my xrays of each joint clearly shows I do and the doctors all have said it looks bad.

Back to the TB500, I had gotten back down to taking only 50% of the meds several weeks ago or a couple of months ago and as of about 2 or 3 weeks ago I have only taken 2 Vicodin in all due to a couple days of caffeine withdrawal headaches, no morphine and as of 2 weeks ago no anti inflammatory. It's been years since I have been able to go more than 2 days without any anti inflammatory without starting to really stiffen up especially after sleep or lack of physical activity. I have been getting close to 8 actual hrs of sleep and don't feel to bad, not as good as I would like but better than I have in a long time. (knock on wood) So something has changed for sure. I usually try to take a week or more off of all the pain meds ever few months but typically something happens where I need to start them back up. It would be nice if it was more long term this time.

Keeping my fingers crossed but defiantly something has changed and there is nothing else new thrown in the mix. I have not even been taking as much MSN or as regularly as I should or my other sups. In other words I would defiantly recommend giving TB500 a go for anyone looking for some help.
    Hopefully it works out for you man... I do wish you the best. I know that constant pain really wears on you mentally as much or more than physically. I was going to ask you if you were taking MSM, but I see that you already were. I'm curious how much you were taking and how it has worked for you from the start and after however long you have been using it? Also, how much are you taking?

Hopefully it works out for you man... I do wish you the best. I know that constant pain really wears on you mentally as much or more than physically. I was going to ask you if you were taking MSM, but I see that you already were. I'm curious how much you were taking and how it has worked for you from the start and after however long you have been using it? Also, how much are you taking?
    Ill have to check my MSN, I have no idea. I take about 20 different vit a . lol WAY to many but I will tone it down once they are finished. I got them so I use them. I have been taking the MSN about 1 year but not EVERY day, I usually split the 20 up into 2 days so even the msn is every other day.

The TB 500 is the only thing I have taken I can say I have felt a definite change within a few weeks. The MSN and other vitamins probably help but it's more long term and overall healthy better living but not so much repair were the TB 500 seems to work more for recovery.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to hear that you are healing lovbyts!

11/20/2012 - Tuesday, Pinned 2.5mg TB

I was doing some leg curls, and something in the back of my left leg tore a little. I stopped and came home and pinned. let's see what happens.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Times Roman great log bro. [i might have to hop on this tb-500. !! B]Is it ok to run TB-300 if I am only 21 years old.[/B]

Also, how do i go about the dosing. Does it go by weight or anything?
    Or can I use your exact dose schedule? Thinking about running tb-300 when i get enough money next month. I have an injured shoulder that I received in august and still not better! I want a dose to help heal me. Not numb the pain so that i dont damage my nerves and not feel a thing. I want the healing aspect. so not sure if i should lower the dose a little or what. Does it actually heal it .. I ask because I heard of a maintenance dose, so that confused me a little. if i need to do a monthly maintenance... once my shoulder is good enough to lift again...
    Last edited by Twin; 11-24-2012 at 03:42 AM.

You mean TB-500, no 300 right?
    It's not really weight dependent and so far not age dependent either as in not shutting down any natural productions of anything.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    yea tb-500. And thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    Times Roman great log bro. [i might have to hop on this tb-500. !! B]Is it ok to run TB-300 if I am only 21 years old.[/B]

Also, how do i go about the dosing. Does it go by weight or anything?
    Or can I use your exact dose schedule? Thinking about running tb-300 when i get enough money next month. I have an injured shoulder that I received in august and still not better! I want a dose to help heal me. Not numb the pain so that i dont damage my nerves and not feel a thing. I want the healing aspect. so not sure if i should lower the dose a little or what. Does it actually heal it .. I ask because I heard of a maintenance dose, so that confused me a little. if i need to do a monthly maintenance... once my shoulder is good enough to lift again...
    just go with the dosing protocol i laid out in the beginning of the thread, as it seems to work for those that say they've tried it. Yes, healing is what TB500 is supposed to do.

grmash is offline New Member
    TR, I want to thank you for this log. I had been following it and a couple of others to get some user feedback before I made the leap. Both the wife and I have lingering injuries and aches that have inhibited our workouts. After our first injection the relief was noticeable within 24 hrs, not complete but very noticeable. My left bicep tendon is a mess, the following day I was able to curl more than 20lbs for the first time in 8wks and no problems with rows or lat pulldowns. The wife was able to wash her hair straight out of bed without a 10min warm up lol but her shoulder pain has decreased substantially. The second injection of 5mg will be tonight and our plan is to do 2 more at 5 before dropping to 2. For us TB500 is very promising.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Anyone else notice a significant change in mental clarity on TB500?
    I'm like those rats posted up above and have had enough head injuries to be considered border line brain dead. I tend to forget words, conversations, faces and events frequently. Very often I won't even recall having conversations 5 minutes later. I can remember numbers and facts fairly easily just not substance. Since going back on TB5, I've become mentally 'clearer' better at remembering small details, like where my car is parked in a parking lot or to grab something before I leave the house. Little things that most people take for granted but can be a real problem when it becomes overly frequent.
    I'm still ramping up my dose, doing this because I don't want that onset of initial inflammation thatcan happen when you first start tb at high doses.
    My dosing schedule for the load is 5, 5, 8, 8, 10, 10 (maintain at 10)

I've not noticed improved clarity of thought with the TB. Too bad! I would welcome help in that department!! =)

@pacman - why the high dose? I started at 5mg and then went to 2.5mg per week after that for six weeks and found relief

@grmash - I'm a little surprised how quickly you and your wife are finding relief, I'm hearing from most that relief begins around week three. Secondly, I'm a little surprised you are back to curling so soon. Healing does take time mate. no sense in rushing this. are you curling 20lbs, or more than 20lbs? I'm a little concerned you are feeling relief so quickly, as it seems maybe the pain might be masked as opposed to really healed? Can't imagine any real healing taking place on a bicep or tendon or whatever within 24 hours. Maybe you can describe what you purchased in detail. was it in a vial? did you need to reconstitute it? did you buy from the sponsor or elsewhere? Just trying to look out for you mate!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information