Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteRunner View Post
    First post, far too much reading and time to dive in. I was involved in a bike crash which caused severe back pain and later an imbalance causing Achilles tendon apathy. I have spent thousands on therapy and my pain killers are up to about 4 7.5 mg Vic a week (prescribed). I am concerned what this will do dependency wise

For my Achilles would you subQ in the Achilles sheath? Usually there are concerns about the damage that cortisone causes, however I am not sure if that is the injection or the compound.
    en
    Assume my lower back would get a great benefit being an ideal injection site.

Thanks folks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteRunner View Post
    Did you ever take this for your Achilles? If so, interested in results. Thanks!
    try not to be so specific when thinking of tendon injuries. a tendon is a tendon. I have tendonitis and it has helped me. I suspect it would help you also.

TB500 is NOT site specific! Do NOT inject in the achilles area! Pin it SubQ in the bbelly, just like a diabetic would.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Would you recommend me using this tb500 for my ankle? I just tore some ligaments in my ankle a week ago and it's pretty busted up

I think that tendons/ligaments are probably best healed by TB500

I do think that your injury may have been more severe than what i was experiencing, and therefore, the 10mgs you have may not be sufficient, as your injury may actually requre more time to heal than mine, and you have less MG's than i did to start. I started with 14mg the first time.

You have all 10mg in a single vial, which kind of has me scratching my head. Means you have to reconstitute and preserve for the whole 6-8 weeks. if in a referigerator, you should be ok.

lucas90x is offline New Member
    TB500 good for healing after say torn labrum surgery? Also it being site specific I would want to inject in the shoulder? I'm currently looking at getting this as it looks to be promising.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas90x
    TB500 good for healing after say torn labrum surgery? Also it being site specific I would want to inject in the shoulder? I'm currently looking at getting this as it looks to be promising.
    Not site specific. Pin sub q in stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas90x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Not site specific. Pin sub q in stomach.
    this is correct.

TB500 is good for healing in general..................

Although I'm a newbie to Injections, I'll be ordering this after what I've been reading. Sounds too good for me not to try.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas90x View Post
    Although I'm a newbie to Injections, I'll be ordering this after what I've been reading. Sounds too good for me not to try.
    do a youtube search on how to inject subcutaneous (like insulin ). that will give you a real good idea on steps needed, and to keep things sterile...

Already researched how to. Appreciate all the help on here, it's great. Learnt a lot already. Also just ordered some too so soon I can see how it goes as I'm post op for SLAP arthroscopy surgery.
    Last edited by lucas90x; 03-25-2013 at 06:09 PM.

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting read... I'm thinking this might aid in my recovery. Bone graft and new rod coming on the third, leg is still broken, and severe tendonitis in ankle from prior injury, surgery, current injury, and immobilization for 7 months. Worth a shot I'm thinking.

msmopar is offline Female Member
    I've recently suffered a ruptured disk. It has been excruciating pain. I am going to see a surgeon next week but I'd love it if I could take care of this without surgery. do you TB-500 might be helpful?

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msmopar View Post
    I've recently suffered a ruptured disk. It has been excruciating pain. I am going to see a surgeon next week but I'd love it if I could take care of this without surgery. do you TB-500 might be helpful?

No. If its ruptured you need surgery. Sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by msmopar View Post
    agree with Twin.

sounds to me like you need to consider surgery.

You could also consider the TB post op, but sometimes surgery is the best option.

I got my peptides from canadapeptide as I am in Canada and it ships like instantly gets here in 1 day. I took my 1st injection last night and it went fine so I am curious if that's a good source? It looks and sounds legit to me so I hope it's good peptides. Anyways I'm absoultely pumped to see what this stuff does for me. Thanks for the log on this stuff.

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Roman----Loved every second of this log man! I don't want to get my hopes up too much but after reading and researching I feel this will help my situation a lot. Tendonitis in my elbow and to be honest I am pretty sick of my orthos protocol. Almost no improvement at all and have followed his recommendations to a T. Also having a bit of shoulder issues too and like you find myself waking on my side every damn day. I have just given up some types of lifting to accommodate the pain that seems to never get any better. I will be missing my season this summer because of that said tendon issue. I am back in training mode though and will be a beast ready for the feast by next season i hope. If one was thinking of following a protocol of TB-500, would I follow the same one you laid out at the start of this thread? I thank you sir for taking the time to log all of this so that others can try and heal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69 View Post
    Roman----Loved every second of this log man! I don't want to get my hopes up too much but after reading and researching I feel this will help my situation a lot. Tendonitis in my elbow and to be honest I am pretty sick of my orthos protocol. Almost no improvement at all and have followed his recommendations to a T. Also having a bit of shoulder issues too and like you find myself waking on my side every damn day. I have just given up some types of lifting to accommodate the pain that seems to never get any better. I will be missing my season this summer because of that said tendon issue. I am back in training mode though and will be a beast ready for the feast by next season i hope. If one was thinking of following a protocol of TB-500, would I follow the same one you laid out at the start of this thread? I thank you sir for taking the time to log all of this so that others can try and heal.
    I would follow the protocol as laid out in the beginning. your cash outlay will be a few hundred, if that, but the benefit couuld be reduction/remission of the tendonitis/shoulder pain.

Remember, TB will not prevent reinjury. So whatever aggrevated your condition initially, could potentially do so again. I'd suggest changing routines to minimize reaggrevating.

Goood luck and let us know how it turns out
    ---Roman

My shoulder pops and clicks and hurts a lot. I went from benching 315 for 6 down to 275 for 15 and now cannot bench with an empty bar.

I have been resting it for months now with minimal improvement.

After reading this log, I am thinking of trying thymosin beta 4 (TB 500) with some Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (with test, of course). This would be as a last ditch effort to avoid or delay going to see the ortho.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    My shoulder pops and clicks and hurts a lot. I went from benching 315 for 6 down to 275 for 15 and now cannot bench with an empty bar.

After reading this log, I am thinking of trying thymosin beta 4 (TB 500) with some Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (with test, of course). This would be as a last ditch effort to avoid or delay going to see the ortho.

Thoughts?
    My thoughts are no need for NPP with test, and just stick with the TB500. you are trying to heal! then stay with that goal. why would you want to cycle if you can't bench for 6+ weeks or so until the healing is 90+% complete?

...one thing at a time mate!

Agree?

Times Roman,

The reason for considering the NPP is that when I was on Deca some time ago, ALL should pain disappeared! Also, there is a study somewhere about Nandrolone speeding the recuperation time of rat tendon healing.

oldnsedentary

Times Roman,

The reason for considering the NPP is that when I was on Deca some time ago, ALL should pain disappeared! Also, there is a study somewhere about Nandrolone speeding the recuperation time of rat tendon healing.

oldnsedentary
    imho, what you describe is probably "overkill". I think you'd be surprised with the TB by itself, but up to you....

Good to hear you are not cycling to gain.

Thoughts?
    Woke up this morning and tried to lift my arm up (rolling shoulder up), and the damn thing stuck, and it had a loud pop, which also hurt like hell, but them I was able to move it again . . .

Woke up this morning and tried to lift my arm up (rolling shoulder up), and the damn thing stuck, and it had a loud pop, which also hurt like hell, but them I was able to move it again . . .
    ....and have you ordered the TB yet?

Not yet, TR, but I will . . . $$$

I am avoiding working upper body - any chest or shoulder - but today I did legs. I tried squats, but even with an empty bar it felt like the inside of my shoulder was tearing apart to have my arm in that position, so I switched to front squats, which is an unfamiliar exercise. As a result, I cannot do even half the weight as regular squats, but at least I could do them. I loaded up the leg sled heavier in an attempt to compensate, and I was able to do more weight on the leg sled because I was not as tired as I normally am following heavy squats.

Still, this is affecting more than just my upper body.

It does not hurt right now as I sit here, but I actually groaned out loud in pain when I tried to pull a car door shut -very sharp tearing feeling with no warning. The pain went away within two seconds.

RaW InStiNcTz is offline Junior Member
    Best of luck Roman interested in seeing the results

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hey TR. I am going to go with 5 grams TGB-500/week for at least the next month. Do you think it would be more beneficial to split that into 2xweek? I'm on trt and take test cyp monday am and thursday pm so it would be easy enough to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Hey TR. I am going to go with 5 grams TGB-500/week for at least the next month. Do you think it would be more beneficial to split that into 2xweek? I'm on trt and take test cyp monday am and thursday pm so it would be easy enough to do.
    I'm sure you mean 5mg, and not 5 grams?

I'm not sure how long you've already been taking?

Nothing wrong with 5mg/week. You can split that or not. Up to you. No one here at my house pins semi weekly, and we heal up just fine.

But, if ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS THE 20MG, then i'd suggest 2.5mg/week for 8 weeks. don't try to crash/shorten time by adding more tb. healing takes time.

Doh! Yeh 5 mgs not grams. Good catch. I was going to do 5 mgs for 4 weeks and then 2.5 for at least 4 more. I can't find any info on how long it takes this stuff to get absorbed by the body so I was thinking by splitting it more would be available over a longer period of time. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Doh! Yeh 5 mgs not grams. Good catch. I was going to do 5 mgs for 4 weeks and then 2.5 for at least 4 more. I can't find any info on how long it takes this stuff to get absorbed by the body so I was thinking by splitting it more would be available over a longer period of time. Not sure.
    there is a serious lack of data out there regarding proper dosing protocol. the dosing protocol you are thinking of should work. 8 weeks is a good number. 30mgs is about twice the amount I took over six weeks, and I healed fine.

You should be g2g

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Times thanks for the thread and for keeping it alive. Found the information and the responses to the thread very helpful.

Little76 is offline Associate Member
    Yes sir
    Last edited by Little76; 02-23-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Little76 is offline Associate Member
    Yes sir
    Last edited by Little76; 02-23-2015 at 05:05 PM.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Tb500 didn't do anything for my torn ligaments. There still very tender with limited movement and the injury occurred in February

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyman View Post
    Hey mate.

Thanks for your response in my thread, I thought I'd post in here as it will be easier for you to find.

For those playing at home, Im a competitive powerlifter, and have suffered a rather large tear in my pec major from bench pressing.
    After an MRI, the tear is much bigger than originally thought, and I'm looking at being out of action for around 16 weeks...
    Thats with out andy healing agents...... Im hoping I can halve that.

The tear runs in line with the fibers, and measures 33mm long, 16mm wide and 29mm deep.

I have access to HGH (though not a lot, currently have 30iu, but am meeting with a doctor today to try and get more)
    TB-500
    BPC 157

Im currently running 750mg test, 100mg anadrol , 25yo and 210lb at 9% BF

I have a meet in 14-16 weeks I need to compete at so healing is my top priority.

I was thinking of running 4iu of GH ed split into 2 doses (6am/3pm)
    TB-500 1 10mg shot, then 5mg shots 2x a week for 6 weeks
    BCP 157 is a site specific injection, which im not keen on doing, so it probably wont be used.

Peptide Dosing Protocols
    I wrote a thread introducing BPC awhile back, but unfortunately, haven't tried it yet. Pretty satisfied with the TB.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyman View Post
    Also, when I get bloods, is there anything I can check to make sure what I have tb-500?
    nothing I can think of. TB is fairly inexpensive, and I'm not aware of anyone making bogus yet. I'm sure it's happening though. Better to maybe just get from a source you can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Tb500 didn't do anything for my torn ligaments. There still very tender with limited movement and the injury occurred in February
    not everything will work for everyone. but let me ask a question. how did you take it? what I mean is your dose/duration (protocol)?

and maybe PM me where you got it from? are you sure your source was g2g?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Thank you for this great thread, Times Roman! I've been considering TB for a few months now, as my rotator cuff issues continue to persist... This has cinched my resolve!

I have a decent stockpile of HGH, and plan to run them concurrently.

Hey tr. There been any more developments on this. Thanks

^ I'm not taking right now due to "nothing fukken hurts!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ....and have you ordered the TB yet?
    Think I am going to an ortho for surgery instead . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ^ I'm not taking right now due to "nothing fukken hurts!!"
    Must be fukken nice... lol.

Of course, because of you, I hurt a lot less! And I appreciate that!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information