Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    How are you running this cycle? Could i get a break down of it? Dose, frequency and such ?
    all that info is above bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    wasn't aware of this log until now...subscribed!
    Awesome, thanks!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Sorry I havent been around to check in on your progress man. Was a little under the weather. Sounds like its going great. I have some updating to do myself!

Np man, I havent had much time on here myself lately, but its going good, yesterday i pulled my shirt up in front of the woman and shes say damn i can see abs (they startn to poke through) felt good! wierd part is im over my tdee.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ NICE Work

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    posted twice

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Np man, I havent had much time on here myself lately, but its going good, yesterday i pulled my shirt up in front of the woman and shes say damn i can see abs (they startn to poke through) felt good! wierd part is im over my tdee.
    Yep, that's the beauty of peptides. Pretty soon you'll be getting paid to wash clothes on your six pack!

Yep, that's the beauty of peptides. Pretty soon you'll be getting paid to wash clothes on your six pack!
    LOL , haha i wish.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    ^^^ NICE Work
    Thanks Budday!!!

diets been off kilter.... havent made much progress from last check in.

I have flat bench 2nite going to see where my numbers end up. ( no credit to the peps yet as of strength) maybe a mental thing.

as for a visual take on my body i still see myself as great as when i was on cycle. I just need to get my foods back on track. Today is good so far!!

some side effects feel less than other days.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the degradation of peptides, i always feel more noticeable signs when opening a new vial! ( time to do some personal research)

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I stopped my peps, but still following LTN. Good luck.

I will be starting again when/if I PCT. But I bought some Mod GRF (1-29) and Ipam. I read that won't increase hunger as much. I'll run that instead of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2. I know mod grf and cjc are the same blah blah blah, kind of the same, not the same. Whatevs.

I flat out ate toooooo frigggin muuuuuuch with that cycle.

I hope this turns out good for you.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

I have flat bench 2nite going to see where my numbers end up. ( no credit to the peps yet as of strength) maybe a mental thing.

as for a visual take on my body i still see myself as great as when i was on cycle. I just need to get my foods back on track. Today is good so far!!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the degradation of peptides, i always feel more noticeable signs when opening a new vial! ( time to do some personal research)
    I was wondering if I may end up doing 5 day on 2 off (for a diff but similar reason). Yet I havent found and loss of effectiveness so im 7 days/week still.

twitz is offline Female Member
    Nice log in here Are you still getting light headed after injection - I didn't see anything mentioning it since the first few posts.

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Nice log in here Are you still getting light headed after injection - I didn't see anything mentioning it since the first few posts.
    Thanks for following, the feeling in my head is much less but I still feel it. If I had to explain it is say hang upside down for 5 minutes, lol that's the best I can come up with

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I was wondering if I may end up doing 5 day on 2 off (for a diff but similar reason). Yet I havent found and loss of effectiveness so im 7 days/week still.
    If you end up going that route let me know if you feel any differences . Esp on your days off, maybe make a day off on a lift day where you know exactly wat you lift, compare. O

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    I stopped my peps, but still following LTN. Good luck.

I will be starting again when/if I PCT. But I bought some Mod GRF (1-29) and Ipam. I read that won't increase hunger as much. I'll run that instead of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2. I know mod grf and cjc are the same blah blah blah, kind of the same, not the same. Whatevs.

I flat out ate toooooo frigggin muuuuuuch with that cycle.

I hope this turns out good for you.
    Lol I hear ya bro.. damn hunger is killn me, luckily its not bad bf% wise as of yet.

I'm excited 3 months from now to jump on aas and see wat comes of that!

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    I wouldn't think degradation would be happening as long as you're sticking to 100mcg of each 3 times per day. I've gone up to 5 pins per day for a two week period then dropped back down to 3 and didn't feel degradation was taking place. That being said, it's hard to judge...I use to get flush often after pinning but now it only happens once in a blue moon. I think it's like anything else, your body builds up tolerance...that's tolerance for the sides and hopefully not tolerance for the postitive effects

I wouldn't think degradation would be happening as long as you're sticking to 100mcg of each 3 times per day. I've gone up to 5 pins per day for a two week period then dropped back down to 3 and didn't feel degradation was taking place. That being said, it's hard to judge...I use to get flush often after pinning but now it only happens once in a blue moon. I think it's like anything else, your body builds up tolerance...that's tolerance for the sides and hopefully not tolerance for the postitive effects
    Im going to have to agree with ya!!

I worked off of the 1mcg per lb of weight, so I was dosing way more than 100mcg of each per pinning.

the cjc i always stay at 100, at night time i bump the ratio to 1:2 a few nights of the week, the strongest pulses seem to be at night.

so 200ghrp along side of 100mod

I worked off of the 1mcg per lb of weight, so I was dosing way more than 100mcg of each per pinning.
    Nothing wrong with increasing your dosage if you've got the supplies and money, but I'm sure you're aware saturation dosage for each is around 100mcg (depending upon bodyweight).

the cjc i always stay at 100, at night time i bump the ratio to 1:2 a few nights of the week, the strongest pulses seem to be at night.

so 200ghrp along side of 100mod
    Yes, I have increased the GHRP to around 200mcg's sometimes (you're right, your night time pulse is the most beneficial, so good call), but IMO I'd be careful increasing the CJC about 100mcg as I believe the CJC has more to do with desensitization than GHRP.

Nothing wrong with increasing your dosage if you've got the supplies and money, but I'm sure you're aware saturation dosage for each is around 100mcg (depending upon bodyweight).

Yes, I have increased the GHRP to around 200mcg's sometimes (you're right, your night time pulse is the most beneficial, so good call), but IMO I'd be careful increasing the CJC about 100mcg as I believe the CJC has more to do with desensitization than GHRP.
    I'm 235-240, so 250mcg. I rounded up.

I might have been pinning way to much, cuz I was 250mcg of cjc-1295 and ghrp-2 so 500mcg when I woke up, another 500mcg before workout and another 500mcg 4 hours later. Too much, iyo?

From the research i have done i still find the best bang for buck at 100/100, i feel frequncy is more impotant that quantity , of course putting the two together will yield greater effects.

i was under the impression when upping the saturation dose say by double, it will would not double the effect but close to 1.5x the effect. For me and money wise i still think 100/100 is great.

I have no personal data on higher saturation doses although i may attempt this,

correct me if i am wrong but is it necessary to increase MOD over norma sat dose? why not just keep this at 100? and up the GHRP? say double so 100/200?

ive only understood mod as the "on switch for the gh pulse" and the once on it is on. and the GHRP as the "intensity switch" i could be wrong, just how i viewed it?

I'm 235-240, so 250mcg. I rounded up.

I might have been pinning way to much, cuz I was 250mcg of cjc-1295 and ghrp-2 so 500mcg when I woke up, another 500mcg before workout and another 500mcg 4 hours later. Too much, iyo?
    Damn you're a big boy! IMO, your protocol is overkill and could possibly be leading to desensitation not to mention when dosing GHRP-2 that high you run the risk of increasing cortisol and prolactin above normal ranges. Largerthannormal, hit the nail on the head FREQUENCY is what you want. So instead of doing 250mcg cjc/250mcg GHRP-2 three times per day, I would suggest doing 100mcg cjc/100mcg GHRP-2 four to five times per day (if possible). If you want to stick with three pokes per day then keep cjc at 100mcg and GHRP-2 150-200mcg.

From the research i have done i still find the best bang for buck at 100/100, i feel frequncy is more impotant that quantity , of course putting the two together will yield greater effects.

i was under the impression when upping the saturation dose say by double, it will would not double the effect but close to 1.5x the effect. For me and money wise i still think 100/100 is great.

I have no personal data on higher saturation doses although i may attempt this,

correct me if i am wrong but is it necessary to increase MOD over norma sat dose? why not just keep this at 100? and up the GHRP? say double so 100/200?

ive only understood mod as the "on switch for the gh pulse" and the once on it is on. and the GHRP as the "intensity switch" i could be wrong, just how i viewed it?
    Yes! We're on the same page here!

I wish i was 235lbs lol

this next week I will be upping the GHRP to 200 but only at the pre bed inj. ( hoping to take full advantage of the highest pulse like we talked about) still money conscious, as i go thru vials like glasses of water!

this is what i think i would suggest at all times if you want to up the dose, if you can afford it ( which apparently you can) hit it up 3-4x per day like IMOLA said.

and yes the ghrp-2 can cause higher cortisol and prolactin. This is why i chose ghrp-6 especially when going over normal saturation dosages...
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 01-24-2013 at 01:31 PM.

feeling lean, feeling full, out of PCT and pretty darn happy!!!..

Hoping to look like Imola in a few weeks! hahaha

feeling lean, feeling full, out of PCT and pretty darn happy!!!..

Hoping to look like Imola in a few weeks! hahaha
    lol, you have to set your sights higher bro but thanks for the compliment! Glad all is well and feeling good just coming out of PCT is a great sign!

lol np bro... yep all is looking well so far!!

Great log here, appreciate it. I am planning to start this same cycle but w/ghrp-2 in the next couple weeks @100-120mcg of each (240lbs) 1x/day and move up like you did.

Question though, I am using it for ped effects but I'm also having surgery thus week so also to aid in recovery.

Does it matter that I am only 26 yrs old?

26 I think is okay bro...some may disagree

26 I think is okay bro...some may disagree
    thnx

No problem bro!

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    How are you doing so far brother
    Did u lose muscle mass so far sice u stopped AAS ?
    What about strength ?
    Also how is recovery?
    And when is your next Cycle and what are you going to include

Good buddy! Few small subtle changes but they seem to be diet depicted. If I fall off the diet a day er two I really notice it. But same if i follow diet perfect i feel the reuslts are magnified due to the peps.

I dont feel I am able to cheat anymore, so I am buckled down.

I started ab mans ad routine so that may be helping in the visual effects of the stomach

I am still the same weight/size as I was when on AAS

Strength may be a tad under when I was at peak on AAS but nothing significant.

Next cycle will be April and I will be doing a cutter: test/tren /var and possibly another compound or even a t3/clen protocol ( unsure yet on that)

I will keep my diet about 350-450 cals below maintaince as I do not want super fast weight lost or too much muscle loss. I will probably eat in a 50/30/20 macro.

Good buddy! Few small subtle changes but they seem to be diet depicted. If I fall off the diet a day er two I really notice it. But same if i follow diet perfect i feel the reuslts are magnified due to the peps.

I dont feel I am able to cheat anymore, so I am buckled down.

I started ab mans ad routine so that may be helping in the visual effects of the stomach

I am still the same weight/size as I was when on AAS

Strength may be a tad under when I was at peak on AAS but nothing significant.

Next cycle will be April and I will be doing a cutter: test/tren /var and possibly another compound or even a t3/clen protocol ( unsure yet on that)

I will keep my diet about 350-450 cals below maintaince as I do not want super fast weight lost or too much muscle loss. I will probably eat in a 50/30/20 macro.

AWESOME man!!!
    the strength is not a important as keeping your size which is great!!!!!!
    i also like your cutting cycle. should give you awesome results. good thinking keeping calories little under maintenance. you probably wont be able to do cardio but with a calorie deficit tren should do great stuff !!!!
    i think you should add t3 . i read its a must while on tren ... keep me posted...
    i might give peps a run before using the GH. although i already ordered some LOL... i was able to get pharma grade HGH

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    AWESOME man!!!
    the strength is not a important as keeping your size which is great!!!!!!
    i also like your cutting cycle. should give you awesome results. good thinking keeping calories little under maintenance. you probably wont be able to do cardio but with a calorie deficit tren should do great stuff !!!!
    i think you should add t3 . i read its a must while on tren ... keep me posted...
    i might give peps a run before using the GH. although i already ordered some LOL... i was able to get pharma grade HGH

Ahhh you lucky duck!! haha nice buddy!

and thanks, I think I will be doing a t3/ clen

strength isnt to far off but still hair down which is expected,

ill keep cardio low maybe 2-3 times per week HIT style. nothing for extended time periods. I am more athletic than body builder so performance is everything to me.

Ahhh you lucky duck!! haha nice buddy!

and thanks, I think I will be doing a t3/ clen

strength isnt to far off but still hair down which is expected,

ill keep cardio low maybe 2-3 times per week HIT style. nothing for extended time periods. I am more athletic than body builder so performance is everything to me.
    yeah man i was lucky to find that... Alot of money thou LOL... the way i will do it is cycle at the beginning and cycle at the last 8 weeks. hopefully those cycles with 10 IU i will get to 200 lbs or something.. im 180 , only 5'9

I am sure you will have no problem meeting your goals!!

why dont you run the gh first then add the AAS after a few weeks? take advantage of your raised IGF?

Last night I pinned about 20min before I fell asleep. Also I didn't eat after.

I woke up twice last night with both hands dead asleep..

Odd but maybe no food before bed creates a stronger pulse? I know fats n carbs hinder a GH pulse which I don't eat those after pinning anyway..

From here on out no more eating after last pin

Usually I have a few cals worth of lean protien

Last night I pinned about 20min before I fell asleep. Also I didn't eat after.

I woke up twice last night with both hands dead asleep..

Odd but maybe no food before bed creates a stronger pulse? I know fats n carbs hinder a GH pulse which I don't eat those after pinning anyway..

From here on out no more eating after last pin

Usually I have a few cals worth of lean protien
    Interesting! I've tried both methods (eating and not eating after pinning) and haven't noticed a difference in terms of sides (hands falling asleep). Keep us updated on this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information