Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Almost a month with an average 4iu a day ed. Just took last 2 days off

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    My joints hurt but they seem to all the time. I just started low npp with my prop and var but sometimes that doesn't even work.
    Im doing 4iu ... 2iu in am and 2iu at night but at night I pin GHRP and CJC 10 min before the GH for a natural pulse. Oh and on the weekends I just shoot 2iu in the AM .. I train Monday - Friday

Blog Entries
    Yer joints always hurt and your always tired? Doesn't that make you feel miserable?I know that's how it would make me. I'm on week 6 of my cycle I'm thinking about getting off. Been on too much shit for too long. Gonna stick with the hgh but drop all the other hormones and research chemicals I think. Gonna give it a couple more days

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Is anyone else getting unbearable joint and bone pain? I can barely work out, what I just did I would definitely not call a workout, Wtf my body feels 80. On the bright side my skin is much better and I look younger but I don't know if its worth not being able to work out or if I have some other weird illness like bone cancer or something I don't know
    more importantly what else are you running apart from the g.h ?

Blog Entries
    Test and var. Aramosin and sometimes tamoxifen . Hcg . T3, t4

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yer joints always hurt and your always tired? Doesn't that make you feel miserable?I know that's how it would make me. I'm on week 6 of my cycle I'm thinking about getting off. Been on too much shit for too long. Gonna stick with the hgh but drop all the other hormones and research chemicals I think. Gonna give it a couple more days
    Your definitely doing something wrong.
    Whats the cycle?
    what are your stats?
    how long you been training?
    how long did you have off in between cycles?

Blog Entries
    Marcus I appreciate your help but I've 99 percent made up my mind to just get off everything do pct and get hgh to 3iu 5 days on 2 off with t4 50mcg
    If I change my mind tho I'll give you all the info, cus it's alot and will take awhile to explain

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Marcus I appreciate your help but I've 99 percent made up my mind to just get off everything do pct and get hgh to 3iu 5 days on 2 off with t4 50mcg
    If I change my mind tho I'll give you all the info, cus it's alot and will take awhile to explain
    Smart move looking out for your health

Blog Entries
    Ok I'm off the hgh. I think I might have just been really sensitive to it but it's definitely what is giving me terrible joint pain. Maybe it was due to my bone plates?

Blog Entries
    Shit works there, I look much healthier and youthful. Just can't deal with the joint pain and lethargy

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    Shit works there, I look much healthier and youthful. Just can't deal with the joint pain and lethargy
    I'm sorry if I missed it but what was your dose and frequency? Jins?

Blog Entries
    Ya Jins. On average I was running 4.5iu ed for like a month almost and was running t4, test, var. Syrnergism and stuffs.

Danabolic is offline New Member
    Wow! Nice. I haven't seen them in that kinda box in at least 5-6 years. Everything non-scrip now looks like it could have been made in someone's backyard shed. Jealous maybe a little man.

lethargy - thats why switched to taking mine at night

Blog Entries
    Swithuk do you have any bone and joint pain at all?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    A month isnt long enough to get any anti-aging results. its propably from dropping the aas. I look much younger when I come off (the bloat). Your joint pain is most likely from running to high of a dosage too fast. But coming off is the best bet, I dont think its for you no matter what.

BTW dont ask for advice, then when someone ask you stats, reply with some dumb answer not to give them.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Bg I'm allowed to change my mind twit. And I'm still running test 400mg ew. Before when I came off my pores didn't tighten up and look healthier. I was never bloated while running the gh

Swithuk do you have any bone and joint pain at all?
    nope nothing . even when i went up to 7.u e.d . most i get is tingling hands and lethargy
    i know everyone reacts differently but id look at other gear your running as this seems quite extreme

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Bg I'm allowed to change my mind twit. And I'm still running test 400mg ew. Before when I came off my pores didn't tighten up and look healthier. I was never bloated while running the gh
    Jesus man, 2 weeks ago you were PMing every one saying you thought you got scammed!! I thought you were just joking before but I'm starting to think your serious!! You just flat freak out about everything 24/7. You need to stop taking AAS, stop posting ridiculous BS (above) and maybe see about some Valium.

Since your done with all AAS and GH I guess you won't be posting here anymore?
    austinite and Sgt. Hartman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Jesus man, 2 weeks ago you were PMing every one saying you thought you got scammed!! I thought you were just joking before but I'm starting to think your serious!! You just flat freak out about everything 24/7. You need to stop taking AAS, stop posting ridiculous BS (above) and maybe see about some Valium.

Since your done with all AAS and GH I guess you won't be posting here anymore?
    hahahaha ilmao

Blog Entries
    I didn't think I got scammed I just wanted to make sure I had there right email address because I hadn't heard from them and tracking number wasn't working

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    OK, finally got my new order. I had to go back to 2 IUs last week in fear of running out before I got the new order. I was at 3 IUs for 2 weeks prior and then down to 2 IUs last week. Can I jump to 4 IUs Mon or should I go back to 3 IUs for a week before I up it to 4? Thanks.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Talking about saving, do you take it everyday? Many are taking it ED, I think HGH should be taken EOD for better results. ED I noticed I am not having the deep sleep you had when you started, so I drop it to EOD and I sleep much better.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    Talking about saving, do you take it everyday? Many are taking it ED, I think HGH should be taken EOD for better results. ED I noticed I am not having the deep sleep you had when you started, so I drop it to EOD and I sleep much better.
    But your weekly dose is the same, right? For instance, instead of 3iu ed, you'd do 6iu eod? That's how it's recommended to optimize GH use in the educational part of this site. I haven't seen that elsewhere but I haven't looked specifically for it. (Edited to read as if English was my first language)
    Last edited by AnabolicDoc; 06-02-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post

I am taking mine 5/2

acidking is offline Associate Member
    I take 2iu EOD, earlier I ran 2 ED, so I am not really doubling the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700

I am taking mine 5/2
    2 days off in a row?or spread?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    But you weekly dose the same, right? Instead of 3iu ed, you'd do 6iu eod? That's how is recommended to optimize GH use in the educational part of this site. I haven't seen that elsewhere but I haven't looked specifically for it.
    i take 5i.u e.d
    so you think i should take 10 i.u eod ?

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    2 days off in a row?or spread?

Mon-Fri on, weekend off.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post

i take 5i.u e.d
    so you think i should take 10 i.u eod ?
    Idk. Just repeating what's said if you go to steroid .com. A study is posted as well, to back it up, but it concerns children with hgh deficiency. Like I posted earlier, I haven't read anything else supporting this but haven't looked specifically into it either. I was under the impression that most ppl did 5 on / 2 off to save money, compared to 7 days a week.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to get back on in a month or so and I'm going to do 5 on 2 off at 2iu. If lethargy comes into play even with that low of a dose then I will do it before bed

I'm going to get back on in a month or so and I'm going to do 5 on 2 off at 2iu. If lethargy comes into play even with that low of a dose then I will do it before bed
    2ius will be of no benefit and will be a waste of money, I would stay off steroids and hgh until you get your self in better condition and have some base to start from IMHO.. in the long run it will be far better for you

imom is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    2ius will be of no benefit and will be a waste of money, I would stay off steroids and hgh until you get your self in better condition and have some base to start from IMHO.. in the long run it will be far better for you
    I don't understand this post. Can you elaborate? Plenty of people are doing 2IU e.d.

Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    I don't understand this post. Can you elaborate? Plenty of people are doing 2IU e.d.
    What do you expect 2 ius of gh is going to do to you? IMHO it will do nothing or very close to nothing when you take in what we produce naturally. Its a pointless exercise running 2ius unless your going to start low and ramp it up to 4ius were you will see some fat loss and condition and the usually health benefits over time but 2 ius imho will do nothing when young adolescents secrete HGH at the rate of about 700 μg/day, while healthy adults secrete HGH at the rate of about 400 μg/day. which works out very close to 2 ius naturally so you shutting down a system and replacing it with the same.

1mg = 3iu
    700ug = .7mg
    .7mg = 2.1iu This is how much HGH an adolescent secretes in a day
    .4mg = 1.2iu This is how much HGH an adult secretes in a day

(Gardner, David G., Shoback, Dolores (2007). Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Medical. pp. 193–201. ISBN 0-07-144011-9.)

If you have used real hgh fro any length of time you will understand what dosages do t the body, they is no quick results with gh its a time thing and you need to use a min of 4 ius to see some health benefits and slight fat loss, you want to see muscle tissue gains and serious results you need to be running at least 8ius+ for 6months at least.
    ImpeccableChaos likes this.

imom is offline Banned
    Thanks for the clarification. If an adult secretes HGH at the rate of about 2 IUs per day, then that's probably a not a bad dose for people on replacement therapy like me, right? My IGF-1 was below the lower limit of the normal range, so my body is probably producing closer to 1 IU per day.

Also, you talked about "shutting down a system and replacing it with the same." I have been trying to find information about a feedback system for the pituitary gland's HGH production but haven't found anything yet. Do you have any source of information about how exogenous doses affect the body's natural production? And at what level might exogenous supply start to attenuate endogenous production. This is a very interesting topic for me and I'm sure others as well!

Either way, I was planning to do more blood work after 1 month and see what difference 2 IU e.d. makes to my IGF-1 and adjust my regimen if necessary. I'm aiming for an IGF-1 level of around 300 (up from my pre-treatment level of 140).
    ImpeccableChaos likes this.

Blog Entries
    FYI I was just going to start at 2iu to minimize side effects and then slowly ramp up to 4iu

FYI I was just going to start at 2iu to minimize side effects and then slowly ramp up to 4iu
    Like most on here I really don't think aas or hgh are for you at your stage but best of luck anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. If an adult secretes HGH at the rate of about 2 IUs per day, then that's probably a not a bad dose for people on replacement therapy like me, right? My IGF-1 was below the lower limit of the normal range, so my body is probably producing closer to 1 IU per day.

Also, you talked about "shutting down a system and replacing it with the same." I have been trying to find information about a feedback system for the pituitary gland's HGH production but haven't found anything yet. Do you have any source of information about how exogenous doses affect the body's natural production? And at what level might exogenous supply start to attenuate endogenous production. This is a very interesting topic for me and I'm sure others as well!

Either way, I was planning to do more blood work after 1 month and see what difference 2 IU e.d. makes to my IGF-1 and adjust my regimen if necessary. I'm aiming for an IGF-1 level of around 300 (up from my pre-treatment level of 140).
    I didn’t know you was only taking hgh for replacement therapy. What disadvantages have you seen because your gh output is slightly lower than the normal and what advantages do you really think 2ius is going to give you?

It’s the IGF spike following the gh injection what actually activates the negative feedback loop and there are studies out there if you go looking for them which shows that suppression can last hours, so if you constantly use gh long enough and we all do because its pointless otherwise because the benefits only start to appear after months then your natural pules will be suppressed while injecting exogenous hgh . So it’s the elevation of the IGF what triggers the negative feedback loop which suppresses endogenous hgh.
    I have got a load of studies on it somewhere which I shared here not that long ago which show various dosages showing suppression. Ive got them somewhere on my computer but if you do a search on the net I am sure you will be able to find them, if not when I have time I post them.
    imom likes this.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I didn’t know you was only taking hgh for replacement therapy. What disadvantages have you seen because your gh output is slightly lower than the normal and what advantages do you really think 2ius is going to give you?

It’s the IGF spike following the gh injection what actually activates the negative feedback loop and there are studies out there if you go looking for them which shows that suppression can last hours, so if you constantly use gh long enough and we all do because its pointless otherwise because the benefits only start to appear after months then your natural pules will be suppressed while injecting exogenous hgh . So it’s the elevation of the IGF what triggers the negative feedback loop which suppresses endogenous hgh.
    I have got a load of studies on it somewhere which I shared here not that long ago which show various dosages showing suppression. Ive got them somewhere on my computer but if you do a search on the net I am sure you will be able to find them, if not when I have time I post them.
    Hey Marcus, I'm training at 7:00 till 8:30 then doing 10 i.u.'s of Humalog followed 10 minutes later by 200 mcg MGF followed by 100 mcg IGF-1Lr3. Nutritionally I drink 50 g Dextrose/10g creatine/10 g glutamine 5 minutes post Slin. 15 minutes post slin 80 g whey protein/water. 1 hour post slin 60 g protein/50 g carb meal. It's now 10:00. I go to bed around 11:30. At 1:00 am I wake up and take 75 mcg T4 and 7 i.u.'s GH. Is there anything you'd change about this given what you've said regarding the IGF-1?

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Marcus, I'm training at 7:00 till 8:30 then doing 10 i.u.'s of Humalog followed 10 minutes later by 200 mcg MGF followed by 100 mcg IGF-1Lr3. Nutritionally I drink 50 g Dextrose/10g creatine/10 g glutamine 5 minutes post Slin. 15 minutes post slin 80 g whey protein/water. 1 hour post slin 60 g protein/50 g carb meal. It's now 10:00. I go to bed around 11:30. At 1:00 am I wake up and take 75 mcg T4 and 7 i.u.'s GH. Is there anything you'd change about this given what you've said regarding the IGF-1?

By the time we reach the age of 30 years old are hgh levels are already declining and continue to at around 12 to 15% per decade and between the ages of 30-40yrs old the amount we produce anyway isn't enough to repair all the damage what's occurring through our natural aging process ahyway. So I wouldn't worry to much about preserving your natural hgh levels because if using exogenous gh your tiny amount of natural gh is going to be supressed anyway.

I think LR3 is a complete waste of money and its all hype your better sticking with hgh IMHO and wouldn't advice over the internet regarding slin due to how dangerous it can be if not used correctly so I only advice regarding slin face to face. I've only ever tried it twice and didn't like it and found better results with other hormones.

Thread Information