Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Same here, I agree with BeerDogg my Ukraine Jins use to come with printed documents inside just like the Euro Pharm YouTube explains. My recent order had the fiber threads and security code did match up but no printed documents inside like in the past. When ever I received kits from a legit brand of GH, I have always received printed documents inside from the manufacturer
    Last edited by testluva; 09-21-2013 at 10:58 AM.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=slimshady01;6680627]
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg
    Unfortunately this doesnt surprise me with everything that's been going on. My security codes matched up but their is no literature in the kits like the previous ones. Looks like it is all a big scam.[/QUOTE

So you think
    The first batches we all got were legit? Now the new ones are junk?
    I'm not sure if they were ever legit. I did get sides of tingly hands but that is about it. Did not sleep better and the fat loss I believe was just from a good diet. My strength was going up (was on HGH for 3 months) before I started a cycle but that might of been a placebo effect. I hope I am wrong but that is my gut feeling.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member

Im sticking with ghrp and mod1-29. Dosed enough through out the day can give the same effects of lower GH injects. Cheaper and not faked. I'm done with giving charity to these scammers.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

I hear ya slim I'm looking into that now myself.

I have read peptides don't do well with us older guys over 50. When my doc had me on Sermorelin/GHRP6 didn't do shit for me and this was from a compound pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva
    I have read peptides don't do well with us older guys over 50. When my doc had me on Sermorelin/GHRP6 didn't do shit for me and this was from a compound pharmacy.
    What was your dosage and how many times a day ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I to had the same effect and think I will try again. I was doing 3-4 injects a day though, was a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Im sticking with ghrp and mod1-29. Dosed enough through out the day can give the same effects of lower GH injects. Cheaper and not faked. I'm done with giving charity to these scammers.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I to had the same effect and think I will try again. I was doing 3-4 injects a day though, was a pain in the ass.
    It is a pain and I miss my middle if the day shot a lot but always get the morning and before bed..

One this is,it's a lot healthier getting a natural pulse vs an exogenous shot. Granted most are not concerned about this as we stick many substances in our bodies that aren't the healthiest decisions.

Either way I'm done with GH as it seems it's all fake. Peps will be In my protocol as of now.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i actually feel like russian JIn works. i ran it while on cycle then PCt and didnt lose a single lb and actually gained more on cycle
    and i never stopped running it
    5 iu on pct and 8-10 on cycle... feels like it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich
    i actually feel like russian JIn works. i ran it while on cycle then PCt and didnt lose a single lb and actually gained more on cycle and i never stopped running it 5 iu on pct and 8-10 on cycle... feels like it works.
    If anything first ones with leaflet inside was good to bait you in then they make the switch..

Who knows!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If anything first ones with leaflet inside was good to bait you in then they make the switch..

Who knows!
    That's how they roll

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    For what it's worth, the recent parcel I got in the post, AND the ones I purchased in Kiev a couple of days ago all had the drug info sheets inside.

Thisangelbites did you go to Kiev to purchase? What did the pharmacies have to say? According to 4029mike even the pharmacies know they are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    Thisangelbites did you go to Kiev to purchase? What did the pharmacies have to say? According to 4029mike even the pharmacies know they are fake.
    My friends have had ones with leaflets and without, but they suspect the recent ones what have come through are peps. Also Gensci will not comment on the situation no matter how many times you email them but they will past on email address's for suppliers, surely they would say something.....Something strange and sounds just like what Ankibio did

That's what I was getting at: I don't think the leaflet or lack thereof is a guarantee or indictment of anything.

The fact that GenSci won't answer questions is a far more worrying thing.

matcos is offline Junior Member
    I've received this morning my Jin 10 UI after three weeks.....the anti-counterfing is ok....the leaflet inside....they always answer my mail...

Quote Originally Posted by matcos
    I've received this morning my Jin 10 UI after three weeks.....the anti-counterfing is ok....the leaflet inside....they always answer my mail...
    You seem to be the only one that praises them,
    Perhaps you know them personally or have family working for them?
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Yup I agree with above. He doesn't have any posting credentials other then this thread.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

I repeat.... I don't know them... I've ordered three time this year and they've problems only in julay ( over 1 month )....i receive my Jin from GREECE.... A lot of my friends in ITALIA are in the same condition... I REPEAT they told me they have PROBLEMS from UKRAINE but from EU to EU all works great...

Ps: i'm interested only in this topic cause i Buy from them ....
    Regards

Even though the Ukraine are having serious problems with orders and communication I think the root of the problem is with GenSci, its them who are sending out fakes to the underground market so it really doesn't matter who you buy them off it sounds like they are doing what Ankbio started to do.

Ive stopped buying jins no matter where they come from, at this stage they cant be trusted.

Its very strange when you email genSci about fakes and the distributors they never respond, but if you contact them from a different emai addy and ask about suppliers they are really interested in talking to you
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    ^^
    That's a major red flag. A legitimate operation does not ignore past clients and only respond to new clients unless they are up to no good. It was nice while it lasted. Oh well.

I forgot to tell you guys that i' ve done blood test when i used my first Jintropin 4 UI expirit date september 2014.... Now i'll repeate the test with the New jintropin 10 UI expirit dare May 2014 ( the last i received).... I asked when it'll be possible to order Jin with expirit date far and they answer me the next year...that's all

Blood test mean nothing, very easy to get these thrown off. Check out the Chinese concerns thread.

If your happy with them that all that matters best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Blood test mean nothing, very easy to get these thrown off. Check out the Chinese concerns thread. If your happy with them that all that matters best of luck
    All he is doing is trying to make others happy to use them.

Sorry don't trust this clown.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Dear poor man i don't want to convince nobody....i'm not a clown i'm a doctor.....please don't buy Jin and spen your Money learning good manners...
    I'm only telling what hans happened to me....STOP.....
    Regards from an italian doctor in medicine ...not a stupid....

Dear poor man i don't want to convince nobody....i'm not a clown i'm a doctor.....please don't buy Jin and spen your Money learning good manners...
    Ps: when it 'S possible i use GH from pharmacy...

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matcos View Post
    Ps: when it 'S possible i use GH from pharmacy...
    Well if your a doctor then i think you would have scripts and orders from doctors are different than the average person. These threads regarding hgh are filled with people that have been robbed of their hard earned money. So the forum is designed to help people decide based on the information here wether it is worth the gamble to order this stuff. Personally i have been ripped off as many and it's far to big of a gamble to chance. I do not see it changing for the better. By the time you throw enough hard earned money away, may as well get a script. Many of us here have been posting regarding the jins for quite some time, so one or a few that may have received quality is not enough validation for the masses. Also, if you read through these threads you will find many such as myself had authentication codes match and still received junk.
    marcus300 likes this.

Your a doctor and buying Ukraine jins Lmfao. Enough said lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Im tearing up from laughter reading his reply..

Oh god,

I am also a brain surgeon and buying blue tops..

His stories keep getting better...

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im tearing up from laughter reading his reply..

Oh god,

I am also a brain surgeon and buying blue tops..

His stories keep getting better...
    Jeez i thought it was normal for Doc's to order Jin's in place of many of the other top pharm grades. Going to have to let my anti-aging Doc know he is behind on the times. :-)

40229mike is offline New Member
    The Pharmacies here will never ship out. That is illegal.

If you got them it was with someone that bought them from a pharm and then shipped them to you. Still illegal, but not as easy to catch. The "Distribution" companies are underground. I visited one in Kharkov and it was an old building and the "office" was a locked 1 room office in it. It is a front and he probably ships from home. The juice he sells is TOP notch... best I have found in a very long time, and cheaper than even the Pharms sell for.

Importing here is legal. I can order anything from another country for personal use. Exporting any pharmaceuticals without a state permit (even asprin) will get you a hefty fine. Buying from the pharms is also legal. I can buy almost anything I can think of by just asking for it at the counter. I am using some chems to increase Dopamine for extra effect for the GHRP and GHRH. Not as good as GH, but I doubt that will ever be more than a gamble again.
    Last edited by 40229mike; 09-25-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Marcus, in Italia we CAN't prescribe GH.... Only the public hospital can give that after a l'OT of examination to children... In ITALIA doesn't exist anti-aging medicine we are really undeveloped in this.... You and the other can think what ever you want about Jin.... If you mail me i can mail you all the mail I've received from Genshi...
    Ps: if you don't trust in my degree it's not a problem....
    That's all....

Marcus, in Italia we CAN't prescribe GH.... Only the public hospital can give that after a l'OT of examination to children... In ITALIA doesn't exist anti-aging medicine we are really undeveloped in this.... You and the other can think what ever you want about Jin.... If you mail me i can mail you all the mail I've received from Genshi...
    Ps: if you don't trust in my degree it's not a problem....
    That's all....
    Doctors can't prescribe hgh. It's getting better lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Doctors can't prescribe hgh. It's getting better lol.
    Only endocrinologist in hospital with a script of SSN ( pubblic Health sistem)...

Small clarification... I wrote about my experience with Genshi...they answer to email, delivery times,...3 orders in May, july and september...in june dis blood test and the result was good...i've got visible result...STOP...i've never told you to Buy from then...if now they are selling a fake and i'll realize i'll be the first to say...i thought we were bringing our experience and not to mention our degrees
    In the past i tried GENETROPIN ( genentech) and HARDCOREGROWTH.... They were FAKE... No results...
    Last edited by matcos; 09-26-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Sorry, beerdogg, I didn't see your note until now.

I did go to Kiev. I ordered in advance, and explained I would be bringing my prescription. When I got there it all looked very professional to me. The chemist was a nice shop with clearly a lot of inventory of many meds. I can't imagine that they just tell people who walk in that they are selling fakes, although I didn't ask them. Even if you were selling fakes, why would you announce that? Obviously if you told anyone, they would tell other people. Wouldn't you basically just be raising suspicion about anything you sold and killing your business? Why would anyone buy anything from you if you point blank admitted you were selling fakes? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, I was under the impression they were not stocking a lot of GH. If you had a bunch of cheap fakes you were selling to BBs over the counter, why wouldn't you have a bunch of it in store to sell?

That doesn't mean that the stuff I bought isn't fake. I don't know whether these newer Jins are fake or not, and I don't think anyone on the outside knows for sure. I think GenSci's behaviour has been very suspicious. As I have stately previously, if I was running a genuine company and customers brought it to my attention that there was some question my distributors were passing fakes, I would be right on it, and back in touch with my customers to sort things out in order to protect my reputation. The fact that they are mostly ignoring customers looks very fishy.

I'm speaking to labs now about testing the product, so that I can get a definitive answer. But I don't know anything more than anyone else here at the moment.
    beerdogg likes this.

in june dis blood test and the result was good.
    Matcos, what blood test did you do, and what was the result?

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I'm speaking to labs now about testing the product, so that I can get a definitive answer. But I don't know anything more than anyone else here at the moment.
    Lab testing gh is a real complicated thing to do especially if you want to know if the hormone is active or not, also having a blood test isn't as easy as many think on this forum but in all honesty I am tried with trying to explain and go over it all the time, this issue has been going on for years and it gets monotonous repeating yourself over and over again. One thing is a fact and that is no matter who you are dealing with in China they can't be trusted that's without question. If anyone has used pharm grade hgh for any considerable time at a high dose will know exactly what real hgh is capable of doing and how your body reacts to it. Generics vs pharm grade is like chalk and cheese and now over the last couple of years what ive discovered is that even the legal companies in China cant be trusted , and why should we when they even poison their own people. The West gets sucked in because of cheap products....

Angel,
    here is an email from a friend of mine who's research field consist of Biological Sciences - Biochemistry
    mass spectrometry, chromatography, proteomics, LCMS, MS, electrospray, glycobiology, systems, bioinformatics. He is an international biochemist with over 15 years experience in analytical chemistry and its applications for investigating the structure and function of biomolecules.

Hi Marcus,

There are some things that we can do, some things that we could do, but that would possibly be too expensive (not worth it) and other things that we cannot do.

Please let me start with the last section:
    We absolutely cannot test any substances for their suitability for any purpose, particularly not for their use in a diagnostic, therapeutic and/or recreational purpose, when this involves administering to a living being (including humans).

Measuring the concentration of the growth hormones is something that is actually not as easy as it might seem. The concentration of the hormone can have two different meanings, it could be the chemical concentration of a compound (this is something that we can measure), it could also be the biological activity of this compound (this would be different, if a certain proportion of this chemical would be biologically inactive, which could happen for a variety of reasons). The latter (measuring the biological activity) is something we cannot do. We can measure the chemical concentration of human growth hormone (or any other growth hormone), but that would involve the chemical synthesis of an internal standard, followed by a fairly complicated experiment, in which we use chemical scissors (en enzyme called trypsin) to chop the protein into pieces, then we analyse these pieces using a combination of high performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry, followed by a computer-intensive analysis of the data. The result of this experiment would be the concentration either in units of mol/l or in units of mg/l (the two are interconvertible). I do not know how the IU (stands for International Units) for growth hormone are defined - this might be a functional (biological) unit (which we cannot measure).

Human growth hormone is a chain of 191 different amino acids. One thing we can do is measure the total molecular weight of the protein in a sample to see, if it corresponds to the molecular weight that would be predicted for a protein containing these 191 amino acids. This experiment detects, if one amino acid was missing or another one was added, in some cases (but not in all cases) even, if an amino acid was replaced with a different one. Another outcome of this experiment would be to see, if other, similar proteins are present in the same sample.

In a different experiment we can check, if a protein in a particular sample is really growth hormone or if it is possibly something completely different, for example egg white protein or milk protein.

For your information, I attach two links to articles about human growth hormone:

Athletes Don't Benefit From Human Growth Hormone, Study Finds - Bloomberg

Steroid Nation: Review from Stanford says HGH no benefit as PED

Best wishes,

Thread Information