Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    That's unbelievable temerity by these people, Marcus!

In the end, I think every company/distributor is after nothing but their own economic interests. Some may decide the best way to further their interests is to get a good reputation to gain some trust, and then swindle a lot of people for what they can get from them before they shut. Others may decide to lure customers with good product at first and then with fakes for later, larger orders, and decide the market is big enough and increasing such that alienating customers is not a big deal and just a cost of doing business. Other people could decide the best way is to sell good product and be in it for the long haul with loyal customers.

Not that I have anywhere near the info that Marcus does, but I suspect no one yet knows exactly what is going on. Perhaps GenSci as a manufacturer is clean, and wants to be in it for the long haul and is having distributor problems. If that were the case, I would expect GenSci would be protecting their economic interests as aggressively as possible by watching carefully what is going on, listening to people and taking action as soon as feasible in order to limit any damage/restore their reputation. I have no idea if anything like that is happening. I did see that many members of this forum have taken steps to inform them, so it seems certain that they are aware.

On the other hand, it's possible that they are unconcerned, or are part of what is happening, as Marcus has experienced with other companies. It seems a little less likely to me, mainly because they communicated that they were not having any supply issues when the Ukraine distributor seemed to be having problems shipping product. To my thinking, they could have easily aided their distributor by saying there was a minor problem with something, and that would have made the distributor seem more legit. That's if they were part of whatever is happening.

But to me, it's not persuasive to say that x, y, z would never happen because of reasons a, b, c. People were saying that stuff about Enron, saying things didn't make sense, and the same with Madoff, and yet, there it was. People don't always (or even often) make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive also been offered at one stage fakes and boxes and labels of every hgh company going even with counterfeit security codes what match up, that was direct from certain companies and I was told every factory have an outlet to supply some chemicals what they are trying to pass of as real hgh.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    That's unbelievable temerity by these people, Marcus!

In the end, I think every company/distributor is after nothing but their own economic interests. Some may decide the best way to further their interests is to get a good reputation to gain some trust, and then swindle a lot of people for what they can get from them before they shut. Others may decide to lure customers with good product at first and then with fakes for later, larger orders, and decide the market is big enough and increasing such that alienating customers is not a big deal and just a cost of doing business. Other people could decide the best way is to sell good product and be in it for the long haul with loyal customers.

Not that I have anywhere near the info that Marcus does, but I suspect no one yet knows exactly what is going on. Perhaps GenSci as a manufacturer is clean, and wants to be in it for the long haul and is having distributor problems. If that were the case, I would expect GenSci would be protecting their economic interests as aggressively as possible by watching carefully what is going on, listening to people and taking action as soon as feasible in order to limit any damage/restore their reputation. I have no idea if anything like that is happening. I did see that many members of this forum have taken steps to inform them, so it seems certain that they are aware.

On the other hand, it's possible that they are unconcerned, or are part of what is happening, as Marcus has experienced with other companies. It seems a little less likely to me, mainly because they communicated that they were not having any supply issues when the Ukraine distributor seemed to be having problems shipping product. To my thinking, they could have easily aided their distributor by saying there was a minor problem with something, and that would have made the distributor seem more legit. That's if they were part of whatever is happening.

But to me, it's not persuasive to say that x, y, z would never happen because of reasons a, b, c. People were saying that stuff about Enron, saying things didn't make sense, and the same with Madoff, and yet, there it was. People don't always (or even often) make sense.
    Very good read and agree with your comments, thanks for your input

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Maybe you guys should just buy some real pharm grade hgh that is FDA approved and not some higher grade questionable chinese generic that u classify as pharm grade since they distribute it in some countries as "acceptable". All in all, the Vets and Mods on this forum have a wealth of knowledge but are not the end all be all of the industry and can make mistakes just like anyone else.

Don't lose your money, find a solid FDA approved HGH source and go with that. Fyi, this jintropin is priced considerably lower than any FDA approved HGH...........just raises question marks on ALL levels.......
    Sgt. Hartman and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Maybe you guys should just buy some real pharm grade hgh that is FDA approved and not some higher grade questionable chinese generic that u classify as pharm grade since they distribute it in some countries as "acceptable". All in all, the Vets and Mods on this forum have a wealth of knowledge but are not the end all be all of the industry and can make mistakes just like anyone else.

Don't lose your money, find a solid FDA approved HGH source and go with that. Fyi, this jintropin is priced considerably lower than any FDA approved HGH...........just raises question marks on ALL levels.......

Like ive mentioned pharm grade hgh is remarkable and I also advice people to pay the price and watch the magic

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

True, but unfortunately.......not that easy!
    BG likes this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NWIron View Post
    Hey bro, I hate to say this, but you have no idea of what goes on in China. Everything in China is a smokescreen. I have stayed in Shanghai for long periods of time and there are rarely any 100% legit companies. Even COACH faked their own products to sell in China, out of their own factory. There are Nike factories where workers stay late to pump out fakes to sell on the street and in the counterfeit malls. Lets' put it this way….last year, 97% of chinese companies had cooked books (aka cheated taxes). Nothing is really "regulated" in china except things that the government and the communist party isn't making money on, such as narcotics and violence. I guarantee you that fakes ARE coming out of Gensci China AND there are others making counterfeits. The moral of the story here is…..if you don't know your Chinese supplier personally, don't buy it.
    Good read, yes and to separate Gensci automatically from this is absurd. It just seems to be a way of doing business there. I know i had junk with all authentication codes and threads, i am not about to listen to someone who thinks he has the power or knowledge to set the record straight. It is a bit of an insult to me to casually come here and decide to know for sure what goes on with Gensci after so many problems. I do not see any of these problems occurring with other pharm grade hgh that does not come from China.
    @ tawweilliu, i do not know you and i would not send you anything, your insistent attitude to save the name of Gensci is suspicious to me as it is. Because you say so, does not make it real for me or i am sure many others. I am sure Gensci reputation in the normal market of business is good. In the underground it is getting bad and there is a reason for that. They know the underground market will not spill over into there normal business, but they like the higher profit structure in underground counterfeit market. Please do not tell us how it is, you are not going to convince most anyways, but we do not want a new person getting ripped off because you say it's ok. "Or your friend told you something"
    marcus300 likes this.

If you have a source, then your in luck, but if you do not, your pretty much screwed here on pharm in US. I am not using hgh presently, due to financial reasons and i am able to get it. But i can tell you to go through an anti-aging doc here is just prohibitive in cost. That's why people are taking such extreme risks to get it. As Marcus stated you really do see the difference especially over time. It just keeps on working!!!
    That high cost is also what is producing these counterfeits.

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    deleted
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tawweiliu View Post
    First off I wrote up a post about Gensci the legit factory in China and I'm not defending fake HGH coming out of China. Never have in any of my post. You read my post and flat out call me a BS.

In all my post I've never treated anyone that way. You say I'm BS but I have a connection to the real Gensci factory in China, What do you have? I'm BS because I've only taken HGH for the last month but you been dealing with the Chinese hgh factory's for 25 yrs and was buying 10,000ius every month.

So that means you had a very good relationship with who? Gensci China's factory the owner? Or was it legit distributor on the list? Or maybe even a black market distributor? Please explain.....

So you say you've bought and done so much over the years, But the funny thing is that you change your mind when it suits you or if you start to see others complain. So in my eyes there isn't much to say for your experience....

Here is a post from you not more then 9 months ago. By the way if the real Gensci company's been around for over 20 years why would they start making fake HGH in the last 7 months? From your post they were great up until not too long ago when other complained, So this tells me you are a he said she said type of person.

Post 1

post 2

post 3

Should I go on.....

You never once got any of your Gensci from the legit factory in China. Yet you and so many others sit on the internet trashing the real Gensci factory in China with nothing to back you up except what other members said or what you have read. You are all over the place my friend.

I have read that thread

Also I have read all your post on Gensci China thread as well. From what I see, you are up and down like a roller coaster. One day Gensci is great the other day it's not. One day lots of people you talk to say it's great then next time you say you heard a few say it's bad. So in my eyes you are all over the place.

Which Gensci are you talking about?

There is a difference from Gensci that gets copied by other factories than the Gensci that makes legit HGH at it's factory in China. And if you answer to Gensci factory as selling fakes please show proof or is this a he said she said again?

You wrote...

Well anyone is capable but again do you have proof or are you regurgitating what others are saying? Like I said I started that post not to disagree with the members on this forum about Gensci as a brand name. I started that post because people were blaming Gensci legit company in China for selling fake HGH to Americans. Which I have yet to see any poof on that front. I have how ever seen lots of proof that if you get it through a signed distribution center from Gensci legit corporation. Then almost always get legit HGH.
    Except for delay times that sometimes can't be helped.

You just made my point that's what the post was all about, don't blame Gensci blame the underground market and the westerners that buy it from them. I'v always said if you stick to the guide lines that Gensci has set forth on the net> Then most likely you will get good HGH. The problem is too many guy are too proud and they get taken by the black market. Then they come on forums like this one and say they got it from Gensci China, this starts a re-ongoing cycle that's just not true. Unless some one can show proof?

So stop buying Gensci. It's fine I couldn't care less if the west stops buying Gensci on the black market. Anyway I have never argue with anyone about that. My hole point was that people were blaming Gensci legit factory for western problems and I wanted to set the record straight when it comes to blaming Gensci China with out any proof. That's what I meant on setting the record straight.

Yet no one has order from Gensci directy so why does a lot of people jump on the bang wagon if no one knows if people are buying from them. Again I say the problem with Gensci is not with their factory it's with the western people who are selling it on the black market and ripping off their own society.

It is illegal to send legit Gensci HGH to America so the only way they are going to get Gensci HGH is through the black market. Not Gensci corporation. Now a lucky few might get some through distributions from Europe but not from China. Unles they got fooled and thought they were buying from Gensci corporation and it turned out to be a pop and shop out fit smoke screening as Gensci corporation.

Sorry my friend I never wanted you too, You jumped in a post that I was replying to and you called me BS.

Really well from what I read from members that's not all that is true let me refresh your memory.

So please don't say that a lot of members are having problems. As I see it. If you go through a legit distribution center from Gensci and not buy it from the black market or a pop and shop out fit out of China then you should for the most part have no problems. This was my hole argument and why people should come to conclusions about distribution center from Gensci or the factory in China.

Not the fake ones either.
    Gensci were good to go that's why I reported and also other staff but things started to go wrong just like ANkibio, so when I get a lot of pms from members and also personal friends who are complaining about the products and also how they have been treated then I report it. I am here to keep members safe and hopefully not get scammed or sold fakes. Things change fast just like the other companies in the past.

Read the concerns thread and stop talking through you hole,

Gensci are capable of selling fakes to the black market if you don't think so that's fine, you carry on, I hope they aren't but at this stage there is to much going on with all the complaints from mebers being sold fakes, orders not being filled and also being sent short orders. There is a huge risk.

I said your talking bullshit because saying you come here to put the record straight about gensci is bs, even your last thread http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...jintropin.html which was days ago you was asking of your jins are legit....your talking uter rubbish and please don't try and lead the members down the wrong path.....Gensci are capable of selling fakes to the black market just like ankibio did, are they well I don't know but think we will find out soon enough.

My experience is with top labs such as ankibio and gensci plus other pre Olympics, trouble you have you believe what ever they tell you which is tunnel vision and you really need to open your eyes...

Yet again read the concerns thread from thread one, it will take you days but you will learn something...

I wont be going back and forth with you anymore, its like talking to a kid
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    ive read this whole thread and it seems like there is a lot of problems with these jins and looks like many have been scammed or sent fakes, some have real ones but for me this Chinese hgh market isn't trustworthy one bit.... there are thousands of threads all over the forums saying the exact same thing.....i'd love to try pharm grade and Chinese and compare because from the sounds of it its like the difference is like salt and pepper.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

deleted
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2013 at 01:25 PM.

First off I've been a member for a long time haven't posted in about 7 or 8 years. most times in the past I would just read the board. So no need for any suspicious as I have no agenda. But I got some Gensci that I new came from Gensci's legit factory in China. Now I asked about the Gensci and all I got back were people telling me it was fake or that I shouldn't get their HGH because they rip off everyone. Only three guys said it was real. So I did some research and talked to my good friend and ask him to call the Gensci corporation and find out the truth.

I think you need to go through all my post again my friend as I never once stood up for the black market. This hole time it's been about Gensci corporation not the black market. People were posting that it's Gensci corporation fault in China and not looking in their own back yard. It's easy to blame the Chinese for everything that goes wrong but I have yet to see any proof from anyone that Gensci corporation has anything to do with counterfeiting on the black market. And frankly no one here knows the truth.
    My kit of counterfeit looks just like the ones you received directly from Gensci. The post you made recently inquiring about your jins, that you are now so convinced are the real deal. Of course if you or your friend call Gensci and ask them if there Jins are real they are going to say yes. lol
    I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU OBTAINED YOUR JINS AND MAYBE THEY ARE REAL, MY POINT IS THE PACKAGING MEANS NOTHING, MINE LOOKED LIKE YOURS AND WERE FAKE. Of course we are talking underground (black market) here, or did you obtain yours through a doctors prescription?
    A few days ago you are inquiring about jins you bought being any good, now you are preaching everything that comes from Gensci is real. You have barely even had a chance to try them. Now i see that you are so convinced because your friend called them to ask if they were legit. lol Well i don't think they are going to tell you yes, but we have an underground division where we make millions off of people from other countries that are desperate to get real hgh and they just keep buying because they want it so bad. PLEASE!!!??

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    My kit of counterfeit looks just like the ones you received directly from Gensci. The post you made recently inquiring about your jins, that you are now so convinced are the real deal. Of course if you or your friend call Gensci and ask them if there Jins are real they are going to say yes. lol
    I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU OBTAINED YOUR JINS AND MAYBE THEY ARE REAL, MY POINT IS THE PACKAGING MEANS NOTHING, MINE LOOKED LIKE YOURS AND WERE FAKE. Of course we are talking underground (black market) here, or did you obtain yours through a doctors prescription?
    A few days ago you are inquiring about jins you bought being any good, now you are preaching everything that comes from Gensci is real. You have barely even had a chance to try them. Now i see that you are so convinced because your friend called them to ask if they were legit. lol Well i don't think they are going to tell you yes, but we have an underground division where we make millions off of people from other countries that are desperate to get real hgh and they just keep buying because they want it so bad. PLEASE!!!??
    I may have missed your post but did your Jins come from the same source in EU that most bought from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    I may have missed your post but did your Jins come from the same source in EU that most bought from?
    Rick i do not know where anyone bought from and i am in US, my point is they were faked and i do not buy the fact that bottles were changed out from my box that comes from Gensci with all anti counterfeiting codes and threads. I was made to believe they were safe and secure as they checked out that way. They were not good. I figured the direct pipeline was ok but it was not. To many problems and i never risked it again.

deleted
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2013 at 01:24 PM.

deleted

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    You assume incorrectly. Perhaps you should read what I quoted from Marcus in that post - I was replying to that, which is why I quoted it.

AND you are extremely RUDE to post something someone wrote to you in a PM and post for everyone to see without the author's permission. Perhaps you simply don't understand this sort of etiquette, but I think it takes only a bit of common sense to see that if someone wrote to you privately instead of posting on the forum, it's because they didn't intend it for general consumption. This particular thing is not private, so it doesn't harm me in any way, but your behaviour is out of line, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

AND I think it is intentional, thinking you were showing me to be inconsistent or changing my story or something, but I suspect English is not your first language, because your posts demonstrate that you do not understand what people are saying, including me. I did not attack GenSci - my posts have simply said the same thing I wrote to you in PM, which apparently you do not understand.

I don't know how you think you tried to help me, but please, you can stop trying to help, even if you think I need it. I will be fine without your help. And furthermore, the vitriol you are expressing is misplaced since I was not referring to you in that post, even if you insist I was.

Allow me to give you some help this time: I suggest that if you are going to attack people, you should probably make sure they are actually criticising you or disagreeing with you, or whatever you find necessitates an attack on your part. I think your English is simply not strong enough to be insulting people when it is clear you do not understand what they are saying.

LASTLY, your the argument for the purity of GenSci, as I understand it, is that your friend called the factory and they told him it's not their fault that there are fakes, and they are very careful to only send out genuine product because of the laws of China. Do you think there is any universe in which even a company that was being dishonest would tell a caller "Yes, you got us. We admit it. We simply can't lie to anyone on the phone."??? That conversation your friend had - we should all take that as proof that Gen Sci is completely, 100% honest? And then you get apoplectic even when people say they don't think it's Gen Sci's fault?

I think you need to find some help with your English. I'm being as kind as I can manage here.

Temerity "I assume that was directed at me?

You said in one of your post that you talked directly to GenSci in China, I then asked you if you could give me a name and I would help you by getting my friend to ask GenSci China when he visit them next time.

You pm me and said

Yet you posted, just like others blamed GenSci China.

thisAngelBites here I tried to help you and then you change your story.Now you send a smart remark like that towards me. Not very nice and please don't say it wasn't towards me I would have to disagree since I've been really the only one to challenge people about GenSci.
    marcus300, EasyDoesIt and BG like this.

deleted

Nothing wrong with my English but I'm tired of this and you guys can keep on buying or not buying from the black market, I will enjoy my real HGH.

That said I think it's time to sign off and not post anymore on this forum. I tried you give another few point but it seems that everyone's mind is made up about GenSci and their products.

Best of luck with your HGH sources.........
    Don't post members private message on the open board please!!

Your making yourself look rather immature and IMHO I would stop with your stupid statement all because your friends talks to Gensci lol. IF YOU WAS SO CERTAIN YOU HAD 100% why did you post this on 9/3/13

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...jintropin.html

Hi guys just got my Jintropin HGH 10 IU in and here are the pics, If you know this product and can give some insight? It would help a lot thanks!

Thank you guys!

Gaspaco I thought the same but wasn't 100% I also just checked their website. Which they only have one because of the fake sites out there. The Serial number matches up and I got a message back from the company telling me it's Anti-Counterfeiting ***30495;***21697; Genuine. But I'm still getting it tested. from both of you it looks real past the Anti-Counterfeiting so I guess I will just wait for the test to come back. I'm very happy to start using the HGH.

Question as this is my first time using HGH Jintropin. How weaker is it compare to pharmaceutical HGH. Because this is the only real pharmaceutical HGH in China. I would say 95% of other HGH are fake copies or watered down. So if you compare pharmaceutical HGH with their pharmaceutical HGH Jintropin? How much is the 10 IU off by thanks for your input.

Members please ignore this guys information, he is talking secondhand without any real life experience and for some reason within a few days he is an expert lol, guys laughable IMHO and you should way up the risks involved and make your own mind up.

For all the members who have received their orders I hope they are potent and are real but please give feedback and your opinion on the gh towards the ones you have had before..

Easy where did you get your Gensci from black market, pharmaceuticals distribution centers or Gensci China?

Who made you to believe? Close friends internet friend pharmaceuticals distribution centers or Gensci China? Please explain.

You mention direct pipeline was ok but it was not. To many problems and i never risked it again.

What did you mean?
    If you would pay attention from the beginning and me repeatedly stating that i felt gtg as my verification codes and threads all checked out through Gensci China site. That to me is as valid as i can get. There kits, there authentication. I do not need you and your 2 week experience with Gensci telling me anything. No matter how you slice it, i fault Gensci.
    As far as the underground market, you have been absorbing that wrong also. "Black Market meaning i have a kit from Gensci China, my kit is verified through Gensci China, auth codes etc. Gensci China is selling to others than the pharmaceutical market. Beyond that if you can not figure out what i just said, to bad. I will not and do not need to explain anymore to you. Based on your posts, i have no interests in communicating with you at all. Here is your best post IMO "That said I think it's time to sign off and not post anymore on this forum."
    marcus300 and thisAngelBites like this.

deleted

marcus300 You are so brain was, You can't even see my point even when I make them very clear. Also You don't read my post right. You just pick and choose. I never ever said I was an expert with HGH this is not what the distinction was all about it was getting GenSci in China HGH from China and is the source are good or not. I've been straight up with all my post nothing to hide. I am defending GenSci in China and you guys just don't like it because you had bad experiences with western black markets companies and then blaming it on GenSci in China.
    I had had bad experiences with gensci and ankibio, ive also had great products from both companies. Its easy for these companies to fool the black market. Why don't you read what people are saying and read the concerns thread. You have zero experience with gh and wouldn't know real gh if it slapped you across the face...

Don't reply to me go and read and understand what could happen, and how things looks strange with all the issues everyone is having.
    thisAngelBites and EasyDoesIt like this.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    It's possible you are correct but in the end it really just comes down to ONE thing...Consistency...

Whether it's GenSci or third party or whatever you can never guarantee good product and will never even know until use begins...

I don't like uncertainty...Even if it's a 90% chance..There is still 10% chance of uncertainty...It just not worth the money and time especially to the average user...

Most people who buy gh get scammed in the first place...
    marcus300 and EasyDoesIt like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I had had bad experiences with gensci and ankibio, ive also had great products from both companies. Its easy for these companies to fool the black market. Why don't you read what people are saying and read the concerns thread. You have zero experience with gh and wouldn't know real gh if it slapped you across the face...

Don't reply to me go and read and understand what could happen, and how things looks strange with all the issues everyone is having.
    I agree and on top of that many of those places "reps" sell on the side. that was the problem with Ankie and I know back in the day (7-8 years ago) I used to get Jins straight from genci it still went through a rep, good old "Chen" days. This is where the problems occur, bad products and fakes. I think with Ankie the were labeling 4iu vials as 10iu.
    marcus300 and EasyDoesIt like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Received my second box today. My order is complete. Security codes match up. When you enter the security code it displays the actual label. Even if you have a fiber strand over a number it actually matches the image on your box. Pretty cool technology.
    Yes that's the way mine was, there ability to technology makes you feel at ease. I hope the best for you on yours. Seemed like when all this was going on with AnkieBio, certain people were receiving there orders after much complaining here on this forum. As Marcus stated they tried to appease him by sending out super potent HGH. All of a sudden?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes that's the way mine was, there ability to technology makes you feel at ease. I hope the best for you on yours. Seemed like when all this was going on with AnkieBio, certain people were receiving there orders after much complaining here on this forum. As Marcus stated they tried to appease him by sending out super potent HGH. All of a sudden?
    Weird think was Ankie switched bank accounts right before things went bad, thats when I believe the reps were selling bunk GH.
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Even after inquiring to them for entertainment purposes at this point, they STILL do not respond to my emails!!!!!!

matcos is offline Junior Member
    I' ve mail them cause i 've to order jintropin....they told me they have problem with the shipments from Ukraina but they don't know wich is the problem....they ship from Europe to me....i ' ve order and payed one week ago and they mail me the tracking number today....the number is correct and my order is now in Greece... I' ve ever received my order
    Matteo from Italy

matcos is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matcos View Post
    I' ve mail them cause i 've to order jintropin....they told me they have problem with the shipments from Ukraina but they don't know wich is the problem....they ship from Europe to me....i ' ve order and payed one week ago and they mail me the tracking number today....the number is correct and my order is now in Greece... I' ve ever received my order
    Matteo from Italy
    Always received....

40229mike is offline New Member
    Even in the Pharmacies, there is ZERO GH in Ukraine. The 3 that are in Kiev that get shipments from a United States manufacturer will not sell it without a medical need and I offered far more than it was worth. If anyone is telling you they are getting legit GH they are lying. Even the ones who had a legit supplier are telling me the GH is fake now 90% of the time. I have tried Kiev, Odessa, Donetsk and Kharkov. The lifters say their once good suppliers cannot find it and the pharmacies will no longer order from China because of the fakes coming directly from the pharmacies.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by matcos View Post
    Matteo from Italy
    I am living in Ukraine, trust me I have better sources than you can find by mail and there is no legit GH here. You might get something shipped to you, but it is not GH. The risk for shipping it out is high, and the risk for selling it local is nothing. I am an American living here with deep pockets and they cannot find legit GH for me..

If you are getting legit GH, it is coming elsewhere not Ukraine.
    Last edited by 40229mike; 09-20-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 40229mike View Post
    Even in the Pharmacies, there is ZERO GH in Ukraine. The 3 that are in Kiev that get shipments from a United States manufacturer will not sell it without a medical need and I offered far more than it was worth. If anyone is telling you they are getting legit GH they are lying. Even the ones who had a legit supplier are telling me the GH is fake now 90% of the time. I have tried Kiev, Odessa, Donetsk and Kharkov. The lifters say their once good suppliers cannot find it and the pharmacies will no longer order from China because of the fakes coming directly from the pharmacies.
    I am living in Ukraine, trust me I have better sources than you can find by mail and there is no legit GH here. You might get something shipped to you, but it is not GH. The risk for shipping it out is high, and the risk for selling it local is nothing. I am an American living here with deep pockets and they cannot find legit GH for me..
    Thanks for the information and I suspected something like this was happening, sounds like Gensci are selling fakes to the underground yet again, or probably some kind of water retaining compound or peps....thanks for the feedback
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Well my box came from Gensci China and it had the authentication codes and threads that checked out as good. It was not HGH! I do believe that Chinese Gov may regulate HGH in China, but do they care what goes outside of China? I can not speak for what is going on in Ukraine, just what i read on this forum.
    Bingo! The Pharms in Ukraine are no longer buying from China for that reason. Codes or not it is not GH!! I spent 1 week with a buddy talking to every big pharmacy in every large city in Ukraine. They are getting garbage directly from the companies!!! I can buy some if you want, they will sell it to me with the correct codes showing it as legit on the company websites, but the pharms here tell me strait up it is not GH. Hell I can buy it dirt cheap because the Pharms know it is fake and cannot do shit about it.

If anyone needs proof I am in Ukraine and Poltava, let me know, I will send a picture with me in it... with a paper with the name of this forum on it..... dated the day you ask from the center landmark in the city, the memorial park in the center of the city with the golden eagle in it.
    Last edited by 40229mike; 09-20-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Bingo! The Pharms in Ukraine are no longer buying from China for that reason. Codes or not it is not GH!! I spent 1 week with a buddy talking to every big pharmacy in every large city in Ukraine. They are getting garbage directly from the companies!!! I can buy some if you want, they will sell it to me with the correct codes showing it as legit on the company websites, but the pharms here tell me strait up it is not GH. Hell I can buy it dirt cheap because the Pharms know it is fake and cannot do shit about it.
    Yes this is what they do in China, suck in customers then sell fakes/peps or some other dangerous chemicals to the underground. I knew something like this was happening just like AnkiBio did in China. Codes mean nothing when the company are making sure they match up lol

Thanks
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

After all my ranting, they finally answered my email....but had to use a different email address!!!!!!!!! Interesting!

NWIron is offline Junior Member
    Let me get this straight….so now russian Jins are NOT legit?!? Marcus, wusup!?!

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    This is all very disheartening.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately this doesnt surprise me with everything that's been going on. My security codes matched up but their is no literature in the kits like the previous ones. Looks like it is all a big scam.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE="beerdogg"]Unfortunately this doesnt surprise me with everything that's been going on. My security codes matched up but their is no literature in the kits like the previous ones. Looks like it is all a big scam.[/QUOTE

So you think
    The first batches we all got were legit? Now the new ones are junk?

Thread Information