Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Just wondering if anyone used their Ukraine Jins with the vials facing downward and no insert in the box ?
    Not I, they are just sitting there boxed up.

Facecrash is offline Member
    Face up, face down...either way you will end up with sad face

bulletracing is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    3 x 25mg per week. I don't have access to everything here in Ukraine. At least the prices are good.
    Hi IMOM.
    Can you tell me availability and prices ?
    nebido 1000? jinotropin 10iu? Genotropin 36 iu pen ? cytomel tabs? clenbuterol tabs?
    i am comming to Kiev shortly and would appreciate your help.but i cannot Contact you?
    who in ukraine can help?

hamou.mokhtefi is offline New Member

scam Jintropin Ukraine

Just avoid ordering from them i wasted nearly 2000 euros. I ordered first 200iu and it arrived quite fast but the second time when i ordered 1000iu they kept telling me that they sent it and they people from my country have received their goods but after four months i just gave up and accepted the idea they they are just scammers. BE CAREFULL don't buy from them (ukraine and jintropin sent from Greece). They don't even reply my emails so avoid them before you through your money away. DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE I HAVE DONE

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hamou.mokhtefi View Post
    Just avoid ordering from them i wasted nearly 2000 euros. I ordered first 200iu and it arrived quite fast but the second time when i ordered 1000iu they kept telling me that they sent it and they people from my country have received their goods but after four months i just gave up and accepted the idea they they are just scammers. BE CAREFULL don't buy from them (ukraine and jintropin sent from Greece). They don't even reply my emails so avoid them before you through your money away. DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE I HAVE DONE
    Thanks for sharing!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No I don't trust gensci full stop.
    It was nice while it lasted. Hopefully it doesn't take another 2 years to find someone legit.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Easy come, easy go!

joos is offline New Member
    well sounds good

pavlenko is offline Banned
    Europharm did not renew the license for Ukranine to keep selling Jintropin so there is NONE to be found in pharmacies in Ukraine market. Now the Russian pharmacies still have legit Jins, licensed to sell from europharm. I can see people been getting bad batches on here and it makes we wonder, but from the people that use them bodybuilders in Russia they are saying the Jins they are buying are good to go just make sure you get them in original packaging with the water and everything and the sticker, now that sticker is special also it only can be checked on the web page 1 time. Russian market also sells their own produced HGH which is Rastan it is also sold in pharmacies and its legit as can be and the prices isnt as deep as the european brands just something to think about.
    Last edited by pavlenko; 01-16-2015 at 03:09 AM.

I done some research in Ukraine and Russia, this is why the fakes with legit serial numbers are being sold...Ukraine used to have license for sale of Jin officialy and when europharm did not renew their license they started making fakes that look exactly the same as original because they had the technology to do so, they had the official serial numbers and boxes / stickers and so on. The country is in war right now, dollar dropped 100% people arent making money so they made about 10,000 boxes of Jin that is fake but looks exactly like the real deal. The only way to get REAL jin in Russia at the moment is to buy it from the pharmacy directly.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Who is making the fakes? Europharm or Jintropin/Gensci?

Ukranians are making the fakes from what I know about 10,000 boxes of fakes made it out into the market, they had the license for official resale and when they lost the license they started making fakes with official everything, serial numbers, stickers and everything everything looks like its real but instead of real Jins its bluetops or some BS. So its not Gensci or europharm that are selling or making fakes its the people that had the license for resale from europharm and didnt renew the license for whatever reasons probobly because the country is fu**ed but still had the manufacturing power to make boxes/labels which are real. This is real info on the subject. So there IS real Jintropin in Russia but ONLY if bought directly from pharmacy and not some dealer.

The Jins I bought from a pharmacy in Ukraine lost their seal some time well before the expiry date, and this was last summer. When I wrote to Gensci, they didn't remotely care. The same happened with a box I bought from the agent that Europharm sends everyone to. I suspect it's more than a some new thing where suddenly it's rubbish in Ukraine - it has been for a year.

Yeah Ukraine has lost the license to sell them for well over a year its been more like two years now. Ukraines pharmacies are rubbish to begin with, they are notorious for selling bad drugs

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    Ukranians are making the fakes from what I know about 10,000 boxes of fakes made it out into the market, they had the license for official resale and when they lost the license they started making fakes with official everything, serial numbers, stickers and everything everything looks like its real but instead of real Jins its bluetops or some BS. So its not Gensci or europharm that are selling or making fakes its the people that had the license for resale from europharm and didnt renew the license for whatever reasons probobly because the country is fu**ed but still had the manufacturing power to make boxes/labels which are real. This is real info on the subject. So there IS real Jintropin in Russia but ONLY if bought directly from pharmacy and not some dealer.
    Marcus posted photos of fake kits with real Factory stickers that verified serial numbers. The vials where fake, labels, no inserts and vials placed upside down. Also color tones on the printed box didn't match real kits. Very high quality fakes. Lucky I had real kits to verify his photos.
    Last edited by testluva; 01-17-2015 at 11:59 PM.

Thats exactly what i was talking about, they have the serial numbers and stickers to make the real deal but instead of jins they put bluetops in there with the stickers of jins. Anyways, the good news is that there is real Jintropin thats being sold in Russian pharmacies only, would never buy from dealer Russian pharmacies sell HGH with out a script because Russian law doesnt see HGH as a presciption medicine, its just protein molecules. Its lovely for people that live there, they even have the Somatropin pens which Lilly makes thats affordable. Anyways, any1 planning a trip to Russia? Stop by a pharmacy and buy your self some Jins!!

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    Yeah Ukraine has lost the license to sell them for well over a year its been more like two years now. Ukraines pharmacies are rubbish to begin with, they are notorious for selling bad drugs
    So Ukraine pharmacies sell rubbish, but Russian pharmacies are totally legit and wouldn't scam someone? My bet is that it took about two bodybuilders to enter a pharmacy and then someone in Russia had the idea to fake them there.

Russian pharmacies are way more controlled by the government, they dont sell fakes. If you bought a fake from a pharmacy in Russia you would be the first person i hear this from. Buying online is not buying from a pharmacy I just hope people understand this clearly.

Granted it is far riskier buying from an online pharmacist than a shop, but still, I'm just a little more skeptical. Here's some information about pharmaceutical counterfeits in Russia revealed by a quick google search:

SecuringIndustry.com - Russia warns of counterfeit threat This states 10-12% of drugs sold in pharmacies are counterfeit, and I'd be willing to bet a close examination of the statistics shows extensive skewing towards the expensive end of the spectrum, meaning the risk is surely be much higher for things like GH.

https://www.unodc.org/documents/orga...Russian_PM.pdf United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime slide show about Russian authorities' attempts to curb counterfeits (badly translated, but you can get the gist).

Russia vs. fake drugs: an international threat | BUSINESS | The Moscow News The Moscow News on the problem of counterfeit drugs and theorising that part of Russia's vulnerability is it's lack of a "unified regulatory body", which seems to contradict that the pharmacies are well controlled by the government.

https://counterfeitdrugs.wordpress.c...nal-liability/ Russia is trying to do something about the rampant fakes problem by introducing criminal liability laws that will hold people responsible when deaths occur as a result of counterfeits.

There's loads more out there.

Btw, I've seen the guys commenting on other bodybuilding sites about how Russian Jins are gtg, but when I read further, they all seem to be backing up someone they know who is a source, and I see them saying things I personally know are false, such as the Jins in the Ukraine are also good (and these comments were in 2014 when I know the stuff was rubbish). One person says something on a forum, and suddenly someone reads it, and then forwards it to someone else, the next thing you know, it's TRUTH. I just don't see anything in the rest of the information we have about Russia and in the news to trust that stuff sold in their pharmacies are all genuine.

Just_Dude is offline New Member
    Who told you so about Ukranian Jins? It sounds like a legend... "some Ukranians with technology to produce Jintropin which looks original produce fakes". No Jintropin is being imported to Ukraine any more, as the country is in really bad situation. In Russia everything is not very good, but at least much better than in Ukraine.

VikingMuscle is offline New Member
    It is only the eastern part of Ukraine that has actual combat going on, the rest of the country is not affected by actual fighting. Of course it affects a country as a whole having an insurgency going on, but Kiev and other major cities in Ukraine are still standing and running. Business is going on as usual there.

What consensus are we coming on to guys? Is it that Gensci is actually put out a legitimate product, but people further down the line are messing with it or is there still a hypothesis saying that the origin of the problem is Gensci (what a travesty if true)?

It looks like the truth is somewhere aside. GenSci controls all the production well, it's definitely not possible to get their codes and there're no facts, only rumors about fake Ukranian Jintropin seen by somebody... the truth is Jintropin distributed by Europharm and produced by GenSci is being imported now only to Russia. It's being sold through Russian pharmacies, but it's also available in Europe as there are always persons interested to supply people with that gear.

Jins are perfectly fine when bought from a pharmacy in Russia. Thats what I know and ill stick to that information because many Russian ifbb pros use eather Jins or Genotropin, geno is just alittle bit more expensive.

Believe what you want. Not everyone is going to be convinced with your faulty logic that because some bodybuilders use something, that means it is genuine. There are big holes in that argument, but if that is good enough for you, live it up.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Dude View Post
    GenSci controls all the production well, it's definitely not possible to get their codes
    Can I ask how you are such an expert about GenSci? Maybe you have some personal experience and insider information?

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Can I ask how you are such an expert about GenSci? Maybe you have some personal experience and insider information?
    Yes, let me call it "insider information"

Liviu is offline New Member
    So what is a reasonable price for 1 i.u. pharma grade?
    I can buy it directly from a farmacy (drug store) from Switzerland, talking about Saizen.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sorry no price talk.

Too bad, it is not about selling it, just smth to help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    Too bad, it is not about selling it, just smth to help me out.
    We don't allow any price talk. Pharm grade gh is expensive you either pay the price and get good stuff or you pay cheap price for generics and get sh1t. Pharm is expensive but we don't allow talk about how much or where from, sorry
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

No problem, you dont have to be sorry :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    No problem, you dont have to be sorry :-)
    Just google the name you are interested in and check the prices, why not?

bump

Why are you bumping this thread, Marcus, is jintropin legit again?

Rhein is offline New Member
    Has anyone hit up the anti-aging clinic in Tijuana? I sent them an email and got a response back the next morning. The email seemed professional and straight to the point.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhein View Post
    Has anyone hit up the anti-aging clinic in Tijuana? I sent them an email and got a response back the next morning. The email seemed professional and straight to the point.
    LOL, I'll bet you did! Be very wary of stuff like that.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rhein is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, I'll bet you did! Be very wary of stuff like that.
    Ah, shoot too good to be true?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhein View Post
    Ah, shoot too good to be true?
    The risk outweighs the chance you would get a legit product, if anything, IMHO.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The risk outweighs the chance you would get a legit product, if anything, IMHO.
    I've been "gone" for awhile, but if it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    I've been "gone" for awhile, but if it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.
    Very true

Thread Information