Thread: My DNP Cycle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lococoyote is offline New Member

My DNP Cycle

Received DNP on Friday, started cycle on Saturday morning. No carb depletion, no strict diet. Been eating healthy foods like yogurt, bananas, cereal, eggs, lots of juice, sodas(not healthy but whatever), salad...

I'm 5'9", 195lbs, 25%. I want to get down to 160 lbs, 9%. I gained about 15 lbs recently, drinking problem, but i'm hoping DNP will jump start my goal to better health.

I'll be happy with anything from 10 to 20 lb loss on this 14 day cycle.

Here's what i've taken so far:
    The number in parenthesis is the amount i've calculated to be in my body; let me know if i'm off in my calculations.

Saturday 9:30 AM - 200mg

Sunday 9:30 AM - 200 mg (326mg total in body)

Monday 9:30 AM - 200 mg (405 mg)

Monday 9:30 PM - 200 mg (522 mg)

Tuesday 9:30 AM - 200 mg (614 mg)

I was a little heated yesterday, but mainly because of the nice weather. Went out for a motorcycle ride in tshirt and got some ice cream felt fine for the rest of the day.

I've been taking benadryl daily. I'm taking a multivitamin, magnesium and iron tabs, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, calcium, zinc losenges, and 100mg potassium tabs. I don't know whats up with the potassium tabs, but theres alot of vitamin A and other chems in them so I figure its better than nothing. I've been eating bananas to make up for it. No glycerol or pyruvate, that **** seems nasty. Low on funds so i'm sticking to the basics, no appetite supressants, etc... Should I be taking pyruvate for my eyes, or is the vitamin E and other anti's good enough? Where can I get it if I need it?

According to my half life calculations I am at 614 mg right now and feeling decent, with the exception of a cold. Asuming I feel the same lately, here is how I will continue the program. I'm a little uneasy about having 700mg in my system but I will skip a dose if i'm not up to it.

Tuesday 9:30 PM - 200mg (687mg)

Wednesday 9:30 PM - 200mg (633mg)

Thursday 9:30 AM - 200mg (702mg!)

I'm not sure where i'll go after that. I'll adjust according to how I feel. I plan on going for at least 10 days, 14 if I can. My vacation will be over next week so I may have to cut the cycle short.

Here's a formula i've worked out for getting the half life for one 200mg cap if you're curious:
    y1=200e^(((1/36)ln(1/2))x)

Then to find the sum of half lifes of multiple caps:
    Where x equals the hour

y1(x) + y1(x-24) + y1(x-48)=SUM

y1(x) is the first cap at hour 0
    y1(x-24) is for a cap 24 hours later

Its not really efficient so let me know if you have a better method for calculating the cumulative effects!

Well if you've got any suggestions or advice for me let me know! Thanks!
    Last edited by lococoyote; 03-29-2005 at 03:38 PM.

Thread Information