Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

PaPa's Cycle--Week by week

Week 1- First Inection- First cycle:

Well I finally did it!! With all the advice and tons of advice each of you have given me. I have become a member of the darkside. Here's how it went: I took my Liquidex out of the box, cleaned stopper, pulled back 2cc worth of air, and jammed the pin into the vial, i pushed the stopper to get the air in their( for pressure), and pulled back about a CC's worth of L-dex. And, going by C.O.'s how to measure Liquidex post, i squirted about 4 drops into my mouth (He said 3 drops = .25mg of arimidex , so i did 4 to be safe, then i licked the pin to get the extra...NO WASTING THAT STUFF...It's expensive! . Then came the good stuff, My sustanon and EQ vials came o ut of their respective boxes. I grabbed another pin 18g again, took out 1 cc of sust, and tapped it, blah blah blah, did the same with EQ. so i had my 2cc's. Now came the tough part, actually finding the balls to actually go through with it! . I must have swabbed my arse like 5 times, because everytime i did, i was like "did i get it good enough?!" ..I know, I'm being overcautious, oh well, better to be safe than sorry. After the 5tgh swab, i lined up took aim, and FIRED! The initial breakage of the skin wasn't too bad, and the pin went in very quick and with ease. It didn't really hurt, it just felt weird, because besides a few in the delt from the 'ole doc, i've never had an injection in the buttocks. Unfortunately, I can't amuse you like Lunatic and say I shoved it in my crack!..Sorry guys! . So then, i pulled back to aspirate , and i pulled back once a little bit, and another time just to make sure i saw what i was seeing...AIR BUBBLES!! WHOO HOOO!!! Man, i got good aim! (You suck Billy, you couldn't get it first try!!!LOL just kidding bro...I still love ya ). So i began to inject, and the whole procedure took about 30-45 seconds. I was zoned it like i have never been before, nothing could get my eyess off my ass where that pin was....and i mean NOTHING! Anyway, I had to apply a little pressure to get the shit in. Kind of surprised. But i mean, it IS oil, and oil is a pretty thick subsatnce, so whatvever. So after there was no more fluid left in the Syringe, i proceeded to pull it out, and felt NOTHING! It was great, When i pulled it out, i quickly grabbed a cotton ball , swabbed it in rubbing alcohol, and began to massage my arse. Poor booty, what did it ever do to me to deserve a PIN to be shoved straight in it! . I've been rubbing it on and off ever since, like a couple seconds here, a couple second there. (30 min after). Arse is a little sore, nothing to cry about. But I will have to wait till tonight, or later on tomorrow to see how sore it actually gets. Well, that's about it here for Week 1: Injection 1: 1st Cycle. Hope you enjoyed it, I will keep you all updated from week to week. By the way, stats of yesterday are:
    5'10
    181lbs
    ?BF%? Can't be too high, when i flex my abs, i can see 'em.

Off to eat!!! (I'm bulkin...YEE HAA)

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Well done bro and welcome

I,m kinda glad my first jab did,nt go right it relaxed me and I now know what to look for and it gives you something to take the pee out of

I have only done the inj 4 times but I prefer delts so much easier and I found less painful on the day after.

If the fluid is hard to inject Big Al told me to load the syringe up keep the drawing needle on and soak it in hot/warm water for 10-15mins.Change needles and inject.Works a treat although don,t have the water too hot otherwise the plunger will expand and it will be a f****er to inject.(Found this out last night)

Well done bro not as bad as you think is it?

Not as bad one thinks at all. I mean, take two fingers, lightly pinch your skin, there ya go. Hey, I was thinking of quad injections...But u said delt you didn't even find it hurt? Seems funny since i know my ass muscle is bigger than my delt!!! =More surface area. But you're the vet, I'm just a "first injecter" Ill listen to you, more than i would myself!

3P

CYCLEON Guest
    our little PPP isnt a virgin anymore, sniff, sniff :'(

looking forward to that 200lb mark!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well done bro, can't help think my creative writings is being elicpsed by you guys............ah well cycle number two is coming beware this one is gonna blow me up past 260! Well maybe 250?

Again welcome and enjoy it.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    nice stuff PaPaP- let the good times roll!

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    our little PPP isnt a virgin anymore, sniff, sniff :'(

I'm too much of a whore to stay a virgin for TOO long. Can't let you guys get all the pooty (Or El Johnson&Johnson for you females out there..LOL

)

Thanks for the remarks, much appreciated. . I feel like one of the "group" now.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

yeah baby, good job bro!

I've been waitin to hear when your ass gets devirginized. PaPa and I are going on similar cycles so I look forward to hearing your progress...GOOD JOB brutha- you made me proud

_SOLID

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the darkside bro. My first couple of sust shots made my arse pretty sore for the next couple of days. I rolled over on the site the next morning at 7 and jumped right out of bed. Hopefully you wont go through that. Congrats though!!

PaPa ... thats funny, after a few shots you'll start going around your house looking for shit to shoot in your ass J/K!!. Your gonna luv it bro! We had the same stats when I started mine. I went to 212 and sitting steady at 204. No oils for 3 weeks now but just finishing the Winny now bout 7 days left. It's f***ing great you'll never stop flexing. Look out Martini Ranch Papa is in the house!!

Fast R

Hey PaPa

I think its personal preference but I had a thigh inj when in hospital and that was one sore MoFo for days.My inj seem to hurt more when I inject the r/hand side of my body.I have put this down to because I,m r/handed when I inj the r/side I,m using my l/h and have less control?

Anyway I,m waffling I found doing the right delt harder as I could,nt asspirate that easily so I had to get my mate to asspirate for me but I still injected and stuck the needle in but the left was a doddle.

M-RA is offline New Member

Thumbs up support

Congrats!!! I'm waiting for my first time too.

Morg is offline Junior Member
    nice work PaPa,im on a similar cycle,and i must say i was hurtin for 3 weeks,then the deca started its pain dulling effect,now every shot feels great!happy sticking,get huge,Morg

I must not have any nerves or something, cuz I'm on my third cycle now and I've never ever been sore. Sticking the needle in feels like nothing, I love alternating back and forth between buttocks and quad injections. I honestly don't even feel a little sore or swolen or anything....... Maybe it's the stuff you inject?? I know that test prop, deca , and test cyp don't hurt for me. I haven't tried sust, although I hear its a little more painful.

I think it's because it doesn't hurt that I inject every friggin day! (100mg test prop. every day!).

Just my 2 cents... if anyone knows which substances hurt and which don't... let me know so I can plan a painless cycle for spring bulking!

Week 1 Completed-- ***Update

Well boys and girls, week 1 is in the bag, and i must say, it's been one hell of a week! I've injected 3 times this past week with 1cc os sust and 1cc of EQ mixed in the same syringe, to frontload @750/600. I am going to continue my frontloading this week with 500mg sust and keep the EQ at 600. The shots have been easy, except every time i injected, the next two days on that ass/leg have been hell. No swelling or anything, but not being able to sit/walk/sleep has been rough. But after you hear about the gains i have already made this week, you'll realize it was all worth it. If you read my first post, you would see i started at 180lbs and as of today (exactly 6 days later) , I'm sitting at 195lbs. Great strength gains as well. I've moved my T-bars up 20lbs, lat pulldowns by 30 lbs, and seated row 30lbs. I've been eating roughly 4000 calories a day, 45% carbs, 40%protein, and 15% fat. But trust me, it doesn't stop there, if I'm hungry, i eat. It's not like "Oh, i've eaten my quota, no more food today." (I cut carbs after my workout which is roughly at 5-6 pm, and eat veggies and one serving of Fiber one to keep me regular) When i wake to piss at night, i take a 2 scoops of EAS simply whey. I'm eating a lot of steak, eggs, chicken, salmon, protein bars, and protein powder for protein. For carbs, i've eaten oatmeal, yams, and brown rice. I made oatmeal pancakes w/ protein powder for the first time today....OMG!!! Those are fantastic! If you're reading this, thanks Tobey!!! . For fats, it's been natural fats from meats, egg yolks (2-3day), olive oil, flax oil, natural peanut butter. As far as side effects go, so far, only 2. One of them has been the pain from the shots the day(s) after. For my second shot, it was pretty unbearable as i had to restick three times before i hit the "G" spot, because the first two times i aspirated and got blood. The other side effect was last night, and it F*CKING sucked! I woke up at midnight with amazing pain in my lats and my elbow. I woke up partially sweating, and quite thirsty, but neglected those two facts. And ran for a heat pack to put on my lats. I sat up watching TV till 2:45am because i was hurting too much to fall asleep. I finally just became sooo tired, that the pain was overpowered by sleep. When i woke up this morning, everything was fine, but two hours later, there was that damn pain again in my lats!!! I emailed a couple mods here to see what was up. C.O. told me i was growing wings! . However, that wasn't the case. Pete told me i might be dehydrated, and asked me if my water intake was adequate. And to tell you the truth, it hasn't been. So i drove to the store that very second, went and filled up my gallon jugs and downed 3/4 gallon within 45 minutes. My back instantly felt better as did my elbow! It was fantastic, as I was about to place a doctors appointment, because i have never felt this pain before. It was simply muscle cramps, but i called in sick to work today, because i couldn't concetrate on anything for more than 10 seconds. Anyway, i've drinkin 2.5 gallons since i spoke to Pete no more than 6 hours ago, and I'm feelin TOP NOTCH! Thanks P, you helped me soo much, and C.O., sorry brutha, no wings!! hehe.

Anyways, that's it for Week 1, hope you enjoyed it, I'll be back next week to tell you how week 2 went.

OTC Supplements being taken:
    Multivitamin (GNC Megamen)
    2-3G Vit C
    1200iu Vit E
    B-Complex Vitamins
    3-4G B5
    Glucosomine Chrondroitin 1500mg
    Calcium 1000-1500mg (with Vit D)
    Melatonin 3G

3P
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 10-22-2001 at 06:28 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

there you go

BOG POPPA DON'T STOPPA!!happy to hear you're loving life right now.keep it up my partner in sluttiness!!!

Thumbs up Geez

Papa I dont think you lie but I had to read you post a few times ... You gained 15lbs in 1 week from sus and EQ? Did you add anything else in there? Holy Sh-t! Thats some good gains! What brand are you using? Im jealous bro And proud of ya at the same time Keep up the good work.

TTokkyo Sust TTokkyo EQ..no dbol, abombs, none of that.

I could not believe when i stepped on the scale today. It was the same time of day i always do. same scale, everything. I stepped on and i flew past 180, 185 , 190, 195!!!, then i took a couple huge chugs of water and gained another .25-5lb...LOL!!! I stepped off because i thought it might be off, but when i got off, it went back to 0, so i got back on ...and BAM it said 195 again, and at the end of my workout, i was at 194 because of sweat...i cant remember the last time ive been this excited. Off to eat...again!!!

Thanks Fast Results and Partyboy, I love the encouragement im getting from you guys, I'm going balls to the wall on this...I'm gonna get nasty!! lol
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 10-22-2001 at 11:37 PM.

Good for u papapump ... Makes me wonder what I did wrong? Better tie a string around your leg before you inflate too much

Fast R

Sweet! I was all excited reading your post

15lbs, that's outta hand. Shit...well nice job bro! Wish me luck guys, I'm going to TJ(Mex) tommorrow to pick up some shiznit. I'm a little scared, but shit I gotta catch up with P

_SOLID

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I may have read this wrong but are you using 18g pins?

No sir...23 1.5's draw up with 18g

Week 2 is in the bag...on to Week 3

Nothing to impressive this week, besides me wanting to screw everything that walks. For real, this is getting out of hand, no pun intended.

All i can think of is girls.(I need to find one). I'm going on the prowl today, and hopefully when i come back online tonight, i can tell you guys about my victim!...LOL. Anyway, back to the reason i'm taking AS!

My appetite is becoming enormous!(Thanks EQ) I wake up in the middle of the night, when I am taking my nightly piss, and fix a quick shake to hold me off till morning. Then when i get up no more than 3-4 hours later i am STARVING! I slam a quick whey shake within 10 minutes of waking up, to get some protein into my muscles.

My ass doesn't really get "unbearably sore" anymore, it just gets tender to the touch.

As far as lifting, when i was in the gym yesterday, about halfway through my workout. I felt some sort of intensity I have never felt before... It came from nowhere, i found myself staring the weights down...asking them "Who their daddy was?" They responded saying "You are PaPa...you are our daddy, spank us!" Anyway!.....Seriously, i grabbed a set of dumbells that i attemped no more than one month ago ( and failed to even get off a rep), and pushed them with ease to a total of 8 reps. So, i guess it's fair to say, that my shit is kicking it at the beginning of week 3. Maybe it's in my head, but if it is, i could care less...as long as I'm improving. And that's allllllll I have to say about Tha-yat.

trips
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 10-31-2001 at 12:08 PM.

Way to go brutha keep it up...hope you find some tail tonight

to give a couple of spanking's to. Keep us informed on your progress...

_SOLID

p.s. I didn't know test made you halucinate..."who's your dady?" - you are PaPa! hahaha...

Lates

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks PaPa for the laughs. We should put these posts together as a book. We'll call it "Juicin for Dummies". The plain guide to gear use! So where can I read the end of this story?

maximized is offline Junior Member
    All I have to say is WOW! Thats some sweet ass results! Im sure people know you are juicin though if you are walkin down the dumbell rack pointing at each one and saying "who's your daddy?" "Yea, you better say that!" HAHA

"What you say? Oh you dont think they call me papa for nothing" as you pick up and try to alternate incline curl the 100'lbers. lol.

anyway, good luck, and keep it up. can only get better! cant wait to see your next week's results!

-max

Cool Thanks for all the remarks guys, love the encouragement!

Well, week 3 is no longer here. Week 4 is here.

Week 3 Update-

Weight has been stagnant, maybe up to 197ish but the next day im down to 195 so its nothing solid. But strength is getting CRAZY STYLE!! Man , i moved up my t-bars by a whole fucking plate, and i got off 8!!! So i moved up 45 lbs off my last weeks 6 rep max, and now im up 45 lbs and repping even more!!! Lovin it. Dumbell bench flat went up 10 lbs, at this rate....it's gonn be sick next week! . I'm eating pretty much whatever, as long as its clean food. No fast food, or anything sugary, but i dont hold back on the clean food. Started at 4000 cals, some days ill get to roughly 4500, some days barely get 4000, just depends how i feel. Still seeing my abs as much as ever! My bi's are getttin MADDDD veinage!!! I sit there flex on and off real quick for like 30 seconds to get blood in there, then flex....and it looks pretty tight. No weights were talking to me this week, but i got crazy intense in all this week training sessions. BTW TT's testanon bottle are underdosed by 1cc!!!! at this rate ill barely complete my cycle, i played the room for dosage error, so i bought an extra gram's worth, but this is more under/misdosed than i expected. Oh well, nothing i can do about it, so...there's a lesson learned. BTW, my mind is playing games with me and my nips..they ain't sore, but i keep checking them, like too frequently, and pushing down on them with too much force, so basically inducing pain which is making me think i got signs of gyno, when i really do not think so. A nyway, im upping the l-dex dosage for a while, just to be safe, and will drop it down to normal probably by the end of the week. BTW, i duno if this stuff is giving me more confidence, but this girl i've been wanting forever is HOPEFULLY about to be mine... (keep your fingers crossed for me guys). she's a keeper..hottie, funny, really nice, and did i mention she is hot? Anyway, sprry for not making this one funny like the others, if you want me to add some comedy to do this...tell me and i will do exactly that.

Re: Thanks for all the remarks guys, love the encouragement!

[][/QUOTE]

Good job bro your gonna really feel it now .. Your strength, reps the ringing in your ears during workouts ... You might start having your eyes wiggling a little when you peak during W/O or is it just me? Who knows but good job.

Fast Results

P/s: Dude thats was a cheap comment about the yanks!!!! They dominate the baseball league. weve been to how many world series? How many did we win? how many world series in the last 6 years have we been to? Fuck bro even if the yanks dropped out for ten years theres not a team who could catch up!!!! I Llove the yanks but I do have season tickets for the D-backs as you can tell American league Yanks National D-back f***ing figures they meet but it was a well deserved win man they all played like animals ... But have you seen so many ERA's in a world series before ... Geez but I vented and Im proud of the D-backs GRRRR Did you know that Baseball is the only sport thats not tested for AS? (correct me if Im wrtong but I just got done with some trivia persuit.

Fast Results

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i love it!!!!!

even FAST RESULTS is a yankees fan!!woohoo take that PAPA!!

P- nice job bro...I hope you sign up that chick, she sounds like an allstar.

Nice job on keeping the diet clean, I haven't been so dedicated in that area, my taste buds are on a mission to lash out at every foreign item. It's cool though I'll get back on track, as long as I start doing some cardio...I'll be good. Roll on with week 4...keep us posted.

SOLID

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    You're making some gains every week whether you see them or not. Some times it's a slight bodyfat drop to go with a slight lean mass gain. Make sure you're getting enough sleep and when you get the girl...be nice to her. If she pisses you off cause you didn't like the way she looked at some other dude DON'T go and beat the shit out of him. Oh yeah the urge will be there but don't. Stay careful Bro.

Re: i love it!!!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    even FAST RESULTS is a yankees fan!!woohoo take that PAPA!!
    No big Deal PARTYBOYNYC everyone has to pop thier cherry just like papapapump did 3 weeks ago. Its always fair to say let someone else dip their beeks here n there this way theres no big hate

HOLLA!

BTW F.R........martini ranch....here i come....LOL!!!

Sounds like the cycle is going well! Thats good weight gain I found with my cycle the weight really increased in the first couple of weeks then it becomes more solid which is great.

Keep up the growing not far to 200lbs!!

ok PAPA let her it dude. Did ya get the girl or what? still working it? One peice of advice dont flex your muscles if she grabs you for some reason (unless she asked you to) reason is you dont need to your PAPA on GEAR!

If you get a chance look at a post I'll be puttin up on clen . I think its bunk not sure thoe.
    Oh yea, I tried to put a Yankee symbol up there but for some reason Im stuck with "Bush" LOL

Haven't seen her since bro....

But have no fear, In due time my comrade, in due time....

In the mean time, I'm hittin up another party tonight, so hopefully I'll get some "in the mean time" pooty.

Shit !!! you clen 's fake?! Bro, i wanna go check that post, so im gonna stop typing in this one...hehe lata

hey PAPA..... WTF? Your slacking on your "week by week" report. Come now, are you sleeping??

Shit i know...I'm getting lazy!

LOL

Il'll be updating tonight, so far all those who care, can check back then.

Thumbs up Did somebody say Week 4 is done?? Oh, that was me...

Alrighty then. 4 weeks...1 month, 28 days...however the hell you wanna slice it, dice it...it is officially in the bag! Giddy the F*ck up.

Since I missed last weeks posts, I'll try to make this weeks extra juicy...And boy oh boy....PaPa had some fun OUTSIDE the gym that you will soon learn about... .

Here We go:

These last two weeks have been absolutely PHENOMENAL! Holy shit! Man, I'm never gonna want to get off this stuff...For real. Not only has PaPa been lovin life...but the gym intensity is OUT of this world! Every single lift is going up EVERY time i hit the gym. I just did T-bar rows today....added another 25 to my previous best last week where i barely pulled off 4...and i pulled off 5 today! Dumbell press is gettin outta control! Up 20 lbs since beginning...Deadlift is up another quarter as well. Oh....did i mention that PaPa is 200+ now???? Man, when i stepped on that scale and saw those numbers for the FIRST time in my life...i got the biggest damn grin on my face...like the grin on "The Grinch Who stole Christmas". Shrugs are up about 20 lbs as well...it's just nuts.I'm LOVIN this!!!I'm glad i waited till i did, but, feeling like this...i think PaPa's gonna be a lifer. . I am up 20+ lbs in these first 4 weeks, hopefully more is to come. I am getting more and more solid every day, and more muscles are popping out of EVERYWHERE! The compliments are not stopping...EVERYONE i know is saying "Man, you are getting big!" and "Holy shit, what the hell are you on??" I say food, creatine and some andro supp.... . Well besides these being the best 4 weeks in a long time, I'll tell you PaPa finally is gettin rid some of his test...if you know what i mean. No GF's...just some flings, which are OK for now! I need a damn girl that is at me beckon call...this girl I was just with lives kinda far away...but maybe that's for the better...hehe. I'm not trying to be gross, but my loads are flying out of PUMP'S anaconda like a fricken CANNON! I think one of these days im going to poke someone's eyes out, or shoot a hole in the back of their throat. Well, that's their fault IMO. If they want PAPA...they got to accept the risks that come with it. Diet is up to about 4500 cals from 4000 the first while. Anyway, lovin life...and I will not get too down when i get off, because I've already accomplished more than i have done in a lonnng time. Plus, I've been tanning EVERYTHING...so I'm dark as hell now. Just for the chicks......lol..and the acne. Anyway, that's a wrap for week 4...will be on time next wednesday with a FULL report. Oh, and BTW....whatever i thought about those gyno symptoms have since subsided...I upped my dose of liquidex for a few days to 1.5mg, and now holding at .75mg...I want to be safe, but until i get some nolva, im staying at .75..
    Until next week...as my good bro PETEY PAB would say...aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrriiivaderci.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Fuckin ay Trips!! And remember what I told you about buying new shirts....short sleeves only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information