Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PowerPress is offline Junior Member
    webb do u have 1 workout routine that you follow or do u have a few and switch week to week? if u only have 1 workout routine, what do u do when u hit a plateau on an exercise just switch it out with another that works the same muscle?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i switch the way days are, like now i go back, legs, shoulders, arms, and chest....so in 2-3 months i will move em all around,but the excersises i use each day stay the same just the order might move around...i have yet to plateua so i wlike my routine....

interesting.....so ull switch the order in which u perform each muscle and the order of each exercise every 2-3months?
    Last edited by PowerPress; 05-19-2008 at 05:55 PM.

yes thats right....like today is back, nd i might start with lat pull down or maybe deads, or maybe low rows....

Day10....Back...

Stronger than last week again....got 300 on lat pull down for 6 reps, good clean and kinda easy.....the low rows for the stack....the only thing i can say so far is that i have no cardio, like i am winded hard after every set....this is prolly due to the tren and diet, and kinda sucks, but so far i love it....stilla round 270 and thick, my bi's are leaning up now which is good, still need to lean up the abs, and this week of cardio should really help...this is the start of week 5 of my diet so the changes should start daily now....

Later

webb when it comes to protien do u think that protein is protein whether it be from chicken or a protein shake or do u believe whole foods are better always?
    if im bothering the fvck outa ya with my questions just say stfu noob.

p.s id say ur one strong sob but i dont wanna give ya big head

stfu noob....seriously you are annoying the shit outta me...but at least my journal is getting lots of posts... j/k NOOB

no protein is not the same, the digestive system treats liquids far different than solid food, also it takes longer to digest so you are actually getting more than just protein by not drinking it....whole foods are better by far...you will get better quality protein, they taste better, you get all the other vitamins and nutrients outta em when you digets it....all around nothing beats chicken/fish/eggs/steak....not even banana split protein shake with berries adn oats,

and thanks for the compliments man....

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    stfu noob....seriously you are annoying the shit outta me...but at least my journal is getting lots of posts... j/k NOOB

no protein is not the same, the digestive system treats liquids far different than solid food, also it takes longer to digest so you are actually getting more than just protein by not drinking it....whole foods are better by far...you will get better quality protein, they taste better, you get all the other vitamins and nutrients outta em when you digets it....all around nothing beats chicken/fish/eggs/steak....not even banana split protein shake with berries adn oats,

and thanks for the compliments man....
    thats what i figured ill be staying on the diet im on then. you musta been pissed when u have to give up the banana split shakes. lol

ya a little bit but its all worth it....i get to have my shakes with water now...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    thanks for the log webb keep it up!

Day 11....Legs...

WICKED....got 3 plates on front squats for 6 reps and it was easy and i feel like an idiot for stopping there, but i will get 365 next week for a joke i know it, then just did ham curls, leg extentions, and then lunges....i cant believe how strong i have gotten while in a caloric deficit....i am strong as ever and full too from the prop....so far i couldnt be happier...

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Looking good WEBB....ill be keeping up with this

webb if u ever need a deep tissue massage to get those legs feeling good u know who to call....

dsm

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

DSM gives a great deep tissue massage, and you know what tissue i am talking about

now as for the pics, they will be uf friday night...i am going to get them after chest day...and if i dont well to bad, but i will do my best....ok???

Blog Entries
    DSM gives a great deep tissue massage, and you know what tissue i am talking about

now as for the pics, they will be uf friday night...i am going to get them after chest day...and if i dont well to bad, but i will do my best....ok???
    You sound like soul, a women. Just take the @#$@ pics and post them ....

Day 12....Shoulders....

another great day, got 225 on military press for 6 and then did a drop set and felt good...heavy shugs with 3 plates for 15 reps, then rear delts, and a cable row i do for rear delts...strength was great....still a little outta breathe and i know my blood pressure is up a bit too....other than that everything is unreal...diet is good, cardio is non existant this week...but doing abs at night now....

stay tuned...

Blog Entries
    Didn't you say that you are going to post your diet ?

Here ya go...

my diet is super strict and i am not planning on growing here, just gonna diet down and grow like **** after but keep a healthy fat level like 15 pounds not 50, hahaha...i will keep water down with ACV which i mix in with 500ml's of water like Bingo suggested...here is a look at my diet, it is what i use for my show and works great...i switch the beef for chicken or fish through the week and weekend and it works out to 320g protein a day...not sure about carbs but i get roughly 100-150g a day all very low GI cabs and my fat is from flax or PB....

Meal 1
    10 egg whites
    1/2cup oats
    1 tbsp. flax oil
    1tbsp apple cider vinegar

Meal 2
    10 oz. chicken
    Mrs.Dash seasoning
    1/4 cup Brocolli
    1/2 sweet potatoe

Meal 3
    10 oz. chicken
    Mrs.Dash seasoning
    1/4 cup Brocolli

Meal 4
    10 oz. chicken
    Mrs.Dash seasoning
    1/4 cup Brocolli
    1/2 sweet potatoe

"Meal" 5 PWO
    60g protein isolate
    1/4 cups oats
    4 frozen raspberries

Meal 6
    10 oz. chicken
    Mrs.Dash seasoning
    1/4 cup Brocolli
    1 tbsp apple cider vinegar

take 5g BCAA pre and post work out
    Cardio 40minutes every morning on an empty stomach
    train everynight
    take other "supps" as well...tren a and test prop....800g test and 400g tren ew

dont know my macros or anything and dont know how...if anyone can help or can figure them out and put em up here for me please feel free...i am 270 right now and plan to get to 255 in 6 weeks or so while maintaining muscle...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member

Tank, you just wanna see me naked you weirdo......
    wtf are you talking about man? hey im just a guy with a great deal of respect for this sport alright????
    PS: when you take those pics..do one of those caught you off gaurd from behind poses, for me k? ide preffer a thong shot, but ile settle for high cut jean shorts..obviously we all need to see how those glutes are coming along.
    dont forget to oil up first.

LOL.
    sweet log man. glad to see everything is going well. keep kickin ass bro.
    peace
    tank

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and im wondering...how do you prepair your chicken dude? thats alot of f'n chicken a day, goddamn. i would get seriously sick of it fast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    oh and im wondering...how do you prepair your chicken dude? thats alot of f'n chicken a day, goddamn. i would get seriously sick of it fast.
    I was thinking the same thing. I eat chicken twice a day and even at that i start to get sick of it.

looks like ur taking in more then 320g of protein more like 375. how much do u count 10oz of chicken to be protein wise? also apple cider vinegar is a way underrated supp. stuff is great for ya.

p.s post those pics when YOU want. dont let these guys heckle ya lol

i was thinking of doing kinda a sexy look behind pose, but the thong is a must...glutes are the focus...right???

as for my chicken i just bake it for 38minutes and yes i am that exact caus ethat is the perfect time for moistness, and then i just measure out 8-10 oz and cut inot small cubes, throw it in a large frying pan and just sear it a bit...but it in a bowl or tupperware and eat it with some no fat ceasar dressing or a tbsp of hp sauce...thats it...i dont ever get sickl of it, i dunno its weird...even when i was at 2lbs of ground beef i didnt mind at all....

i count it at around the same maybe closeer to 300g per day....thats about good for me at 270lbs...

arms tonight and i cant wait...

Day 13...Arms...

Great day....had a unreal swell on the entire time, lifts were up too....didnt wanna stop training cause i felt so good...i also woke up this morning and my traps and delts are soree, thats the first time in 3 years they have been sore...thats awesomne i am finally lifting heavy enough again that i am workin my muscles to the most they can....it great...diet is good stilll..h2o intake is down but ill get back on it tomorrow...thats about it....BP was good today....sweats were bad last night again...but still horny as ****....lol...also i think i am holding a bit more water now too, i am takin anti inflamatorries for my shoulder and they cause a bit of water retention...also my gym sclae says 280 which cant be right cause i went up 6 pounds while doing my contest diet...hahahaha...need to find a new scale asap...

Chest and pics tomorrow....maybe, lol...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hey webb have you used that injectable d-bol before and if so how did it work for you? i was considering trying it myself. i used reforvit-b from mexico years ago and loved it but i havnt tried it in a long time. as for your diet, it cant get any mor clean then that. i eat closr to the same except i eat fish everyday. good luck and keep us updated

no update today sheeesh already slackin with the log.

yes i have used inj dbol and it was ugl shit and i loved it and got sooo strong....as for my diet i use some fat free ranch or hp sauce and that really my only cheat...i am going to go with fish next week for 7 days just to mix it up....

update eh....well here you go

Day 15...Chest...great day agaian...got the 100 dumbells for 7 then again for 5 since they only go up to 100 i haver to do multiple sets of them...shoulder didnt bother me at all...then got 275 on incline barbell for 3 good and one with a spot...which is up from last week...then just did flies....got a great pump on so it was a great workout....now as for the pics....the gym was packed so i couldnt strip down and take pics so i went into the poorly lit bathroom, set my timer and placed the camera on the sink tilted up on my shirt and a roll of TP to try and get the pic...well i got one good one outta seven so thats all i am goona post for now...if you dont like it, fuk ya...i look like shit and the camera angle was bad, lighting was worse...2 weeks i will get my ex to take better pics i promise...

and i weigh 270 here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WEBB's Cycle Log-p1000921.jpg  

you sexy sob will u marry me?

sure...i dont got any better offers...why not...hahahahah

sure...i dont got any better offers...why not...hahahahah
    sweeeeet but im not going to toronto for my honey moon lol

i gotta run my cut cycle soon. gunna be real simple 300 test e 300 eq a week maybe anavar too. i no long esters idc.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPress View Post
    sweeeeet but im not going to toronto for my honey moon lol

i gotta run my cut cycle soon. gunna be real simple 300 test e 300 eq a week maybe anavar too. i no long esters idc.
    well there were do you wanna go you whinny Noob....geez, beggers cant be choosers man....

you have to run eq for a long time eh, thats the only draw back and consider going to 450 ew also....anavar would be good to add at 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks....now get your own thread man....

well there were do you wanna go you whinny Noob....geez, beggers cant be choosers man....

you have to run eq for a long time eh, thats the only draw back and consider going to 450 ew also....anavar would be good to add at 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks....now get your own thread man....
    i wasnt asking for advice on my cycle bro lol i was just trying to sympathize (big word sound it out) with ya.

p.s. a cruise would be nice

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    wow! big boy, I'd hit it

thats my goal!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPress View Post
    i wasnt asking for advice on my cycle bro lol i was just trying to sympathize (big word sound it out) with ya.

p.s. a cruise would be nice
    sound this out...F-U-K O-F-F...i know its a tough one but you'll get it...im sure you hear it often...hahaha

i aint gonna no all male cruise with you weirdo....

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    wow! big boy, I'd hit it

thats my goal!
    thanks man...i will try and get better pics in the gym tomorrw oafternoon when i know i am alone and i can use the right lighting and mirrors...that is a really bad pic and is a terrible representation of me...honest...but thanks...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    you look big webb its a weird angle

ya i know...it was in a small bathroon and i had the camera on my shirt, on 2 1/2 rolls of tp and the sink and thats the best of about 7...i might go down tomorrow and if no one is there get a swell real quick and take some pics while the gym is empty and i have room, lights and mirrors...i know i look way bigger and better than the pic so i really dont care, but i wanna get a good couple pics too...

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    webb can you please black the face out....... jk

im subscribed

how about i put some "white stuff" on your face sweetie....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information