Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just noticed i didn't put up a front double bi up there on my last pics. here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any recomandations?-cimg1310-2.jpg  

Mauler_25 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post

I will be taking hydroxy cut hardcore for the first month, then 2 weeks of eca, 2 weeks of clen , 2 weeks of eca, then one week of clen, then nothing for the last week.
    Hey man, just wondering if your going to be taking ketotifen or benadryl while you are on the eca and clen.

The ECA stack and Clen will both activate your beta-2 receptors, and your body will adjust to this after about two weeks and down-regulate the beta-2 receptors so the eca or clen will become ineffective. The ketotifen and benadryl are antihistamines which will up-regulate the beta-2 receptors causing them to be able to become active again.

I don't know how far along in your cutting cycle you are, but it would be benificial to add in one of the antihistimines.

week 1 - ECA
    week 2 - ECA
    week 3 - Clen and Benadryl
    week 4 - Clen
    week 5 - ECA
    week 6 - ECA and Benadryl
    week 7 - Clen
    week 8 - Off

Remember to dose up and dose down as you start and end your weeks on each. Don't have to dose up and down with the Benadryl.

i started taking benadryl this week. And will be taking the clen and eca everyother day with benadryl every third week. T3 will start on saturday, 6 weeks out.

Ok has my weekly meeting with my trainer yesterday and once again had great results.

weight was down to 182, Which is down 4.5 pounds from the week before, so we decided to add a little more food in as i am 6 weeks out still. All we did was switch in a 200 carb day and took out a 50 carb day. so it goes like this

fats on my 50 carbs days is up from 90g to 100g
    I have been extremely hungry as of late and have added another 10 oz to chx to most days to keep my hunger under control

I also discovered that I am allergic to almonds. On Wensday I had some and an hour later my eyes were almost swollens shut. Then yesterday, (with some benedryl on my side) I had some again to see if it was actually the almonds. And sure enough I could feel it happening again. so no more almonds!

cardio is stilll 5 times a week at 40min

and adding T3 at 10mcg in the morning and 10mcg at night, and we will see how my body reacts to this.

This diet is starting to get real difficult to follow at times...ill look in the mirror and ill be thinking "man i look good, whats blizzard really going to do" but i know thats a slippery slope.

Mauler_25 is offline New Member
    i started taking benadryl this week. And will be taking the clen and eca everyother day with benadryl every third week. T3 will start on saturday, 6 weeks out.
    Good to hear, sounds like your doing well. Keep up the good work!!!

I'm starting to feel less energized through out the day...and I am sleeping like a rock for 9 hours....Im on the 4th day of T3 and I have heard that lethargy is a possible side. I am only at 10mcg twice per day

either way to get to my question....Anyone know of a good low carb, hopefully no sugar pre workout drink? They have those endorushs at my gym but its getting expensive at 4 dollars a bottle.

So this week weight was down to 179, still not hold ANY water. Most of my weight is still being held in my legs, ass and little on my sides.

Clen is going to be bumped up to 100mcg eod, then after 4 days up to 120mcg.

T3 was bumped from 10 in the morn, 10 mid afternoon to 20, 20 and will be bumped to 30,30 on Monday.

Cardio staying at 5 days at 40 min

carbs are as follows
    fri 50
    sat 50
    sun 200
    mon 100
    tues 50
    wens 100
    thur 50

This week fatigue has really hit me hard, I can feel the T3, my protein is up to 350-400 depending on how hungry i am. I feel good when i first wake up but after a couple hours i already feel drained, this just sucks. I'm hungry all the time, ill eat, then ill want to eat again right after. So 5 weeks outs today yah!

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear your doing well man. Looks like you got you stuff together. Do you have any recent pics. I bet your looking lean. And one question. whats with the benadryl with the clen ? what does that do? Keep up the awesome work!

anyone checking my blog out i'm kind of in a predicament (sp?)

check out my thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...82#post4515682

Ok so met with my trainer last friday, which was 4 weeks out!!!

I weighed in at 175.

Clen is up to 120mcg eod and im taking an eca 4 times a day with a double dose twice a day. T3 is up to 60-60. I don't think I am going to go any higher than that.

Cardio was also bumped up to 7 days weeks at 40 min. Still got a little left in my upper glutes to loose.

Also started winstrol on friday. 50mg ed till the comp

here are some updated pics
    These are the only ones that came out, this was after posing for a half hour i was dieing and my trainer was having the shakes from ephedra so with both of us a little shaking these are the only ones that came out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any recomandations?-cimg1354_2.jpg   any recomandations?-cimg1355_2.jpg   any recomandations?-cimg1357_2.jpg   any recomandations?-cimg1361_2.jpg   any recomandations?-cimg1363_2.jpg  

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    lookin good bro

looks like abs need some work. bf is gettin low but abs arent poppin out like they should

but awesome job overall!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    lookin good bro

looks like abs need some work. bf is gettin low but abs arent poppin out like they should

but awesome job overall!!
    Ya I was thinking the same thing. When I have been posing latley I have been trying to focus on flexing my legs more than anything else. My trainer said the abs will be there for the comp and not to worrry to much about them right now and just focus on being able to flex the shit out of my quads. This was after two 50 carb days so i was also looking pretty flat

but thank you!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    On both of your back poses be sure and get the leg you are using to display your calf back further, behind your other foot. You have it in front, putting in back will make your hamstring and lower back more visible. Also, on both front poses most judges will call out that pose with your heels together so you may want to practice them that way.

Also, I am not a big fan of giving advice if someone is already working with a trainer but you look a lil behind to me conditioning wise for 4 weeks out. Usually at 4 weeks I am at 45 minutes of cardio twice a day. Not saying that's what you need to be doing as everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Also, I am not a big fan of giving advice if someone is already working with a trainer but you look a lil behind to me conditioning wise for 4 weeks out. Usually at 4 weeks I am at 45 minutes of cardio twice a day. Not saying that's what you need to be doing as everyone is different.
    you konw i asked her the same thing, but i've been loosing weight fairly fast usually 4-5 pounds per week, she wants to slow that down for the last few weeks.

you know you may be right, but i have never done this befor and she has done 10 shows won 4 of them and is qualified for nationals this year....so i don't really question much what she has to say, hopefully everything works out! but i appreciate your input fire guy!

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    On both of your back poses be sure and get the leg you are using to display your calf back further, behind your other foot. You have it in front, putting in back will make your hamstring and lower back more visible. Also, on both front poses most judges will call out that pose with your heels together so you may want to practice them that way.
    ill make sure to put my foot farther back too!

Glad to see you know all my critiquing is meant to be constructive.

change of plans, will be competing at lightweight which is under 154.25

on friday i weighted 170.5 and the hope is that in two weeks ill be down to 163 or so and the rest will be water weight

cardio is up to every morning for 45 min and 5 times a week in the afternoon for 40 min

still cycling carbs the same way, but we cut out red meat and will be getting all my fat from ***** 3's, fish and walnuts

and...fuk im tired...all the time

Good call, never sacrifice conditioning for size. Glad to hear she bumped up your cardio. You are gonna be hating life the next couple weeks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

saw my trainer today and wanted to look at me again to make sure we were going the right path.....she asked how i was feeling and i was dead honest in saying that im running on empty it seems all the time....i weighted in at 169 today, down 1.5 from thursday morning.

she is worried that i might be going to fast down and with us being 3 weeks out decided to change my diet up this week to see where i am at.

carb cycleing will go like this:
    sun 50
    mon 250
    tues 125
    wen 250
    thur 50

i just need to loose another 5 pounds and i have three weeks to do it so we are going to try and drag it out a bit which should give me more quality work outs and be able to practice posing a lot more

t3 was up to 140, only two days at that, so we brought that down to 120....and clen is staying at 120

sooooo hopefully this all goes well

and thank you fireguy for your continued support!
    Last edited by chitownhoker; 04-06-2009 at 11:55 AM.

tyward is offline Associate Member
    Great thread! Good luck Chitownhoker, I'm envious...

sorry its been a while since i updates this.....but things are going well, weight is down to 160, but hopefully i can get down to 157-158 befor i start cutting water. My legs still got a little left in them to loose.

cardio is changed to 30-40 min twice per day for the last week and my diet is changed every couple days. I see my trainer in the morning and she looks at me and tells me what i can eat for the day so thats part of the reason for no updates

got my routine down a couple days ago and its coming along real well, posing has improved a lot too.

hopefully i can get some pics up here next week. only 7 days left!!!!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Good luck. Keep us updated

to give one an update here i started my aldactone on monday twice a day, tues was 3x per day, wends 3x, thus 4 and fri and sat will be 5x per day

carbs have been at 200 since saturday. was up to 250 on tuesday, and now 300 today. im looking tight which is allowing me to keep my carbs up.

weight is sitting at 158 today.

got some bad news on the lion clen i was useing...it was bunk!!!! JUNK!
    I ran out last friday and got some clen 200mcg pills and i took half of one and my heart was going crazy so that tells me that the clen i was taking before was crap, which really disapoints me since i have been useing it for almost 5 weeks

but other than that i feel great, really motivated to get up there on stage and perform!!

my trainer says that couldn't be in a better place right now, ive put my time in and it is really paying off.

oh and fats are up to 80grams today, was at 60grams yesterday. all from natural penut butter and almonds

sorry about pics, just havn't had time to take them, but hopefully before friday

Good luck man, I know you have sweated your ass off to look your best.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    so when is the date of the comp?

sorry about pics bros! but ill make sure to get my comp pics up..

comp is tomorrow!!! all packed up and about to head to the gym for some last minute posing and getting my diet all figured out. ITS GONA BE A BLAST!!!!!

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Alright brother, good news I hope!

How did it go??!

(1*) is offline Member
    hang'n' on a cliff....
    how'd it go??
    pics?

Damn, Chi, I dont care if you finished in last place. You got on stage and I know you did everything you were supposed to do. Post us some results and let us know how it went.

Ok sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys and let you know how did. Its been a crazy few days! I made lightweight by weighting in at EXATCLTY 154.25, I thought I was going to have no problems, but I was not looseing that much water towards the end. There were 5 other contestants in my weight class. I ended up placing 5th. I was really disappointed with this and left the building as soon as I got off the stage I was so pissed, How could I get 5th?, I kept asking myself. I went home and showered and came back in time to see phil heath guest pose. The whole night and next day I kept thinking about the workouts towards the end that I could have worked a little harder, what if I didn’t’ cut that cardio 3 min short. I just really hate looseing, and in my eyes I lost.

On Sunday I had a different mind set though. Bodybuilding is not like any competition I have ever been in. Its not so much on how you perform the day of the competition, but more on how you perform coming up to the comp. And I did everything I could for 13 weeks up to the comp to prepare my body to be in the best shape I could. I ended up feeling a lot better about how I did. I ended up making a few list here.

Things I learned
    Body building is a lot of fun, and getting up on stage is worth all the hell I went through
    I still have will power over my diet and food
    I can dedicate myself to one thing and perform the best that I can
    I learned a lot about ME, a ton, this experience really helped me find who I am
    I learned I have a lot of people that care about me, I had a lot of support through out the show and the day of the show
    I can deal with stress and a busy lifestyle and still get everything done right
    I learned about nutrition- I knew about it before, but im turning into a guru
    I don’t need alcohol to keep friends and be social
    I learned how to budget money and to spend wisely – to an extent ha

If anyone else is thinking about doing there first competition I recommend they get a few things in order first. Here is a list of things I wish I knew before hand
    1. finance – a low ball estimate of how much it cost me to do this comp, above and beyone normal expensive was WELL over $2000, so get money set a side
    2. Time! I calculated the amount of time I spent each week with making food, cardio, lifting, and posing. First 4 weeks was about 18/week, next 5 weeks was about 29/week, and last 4 weeks was about 35/week. I did that above and beyond working 20 hours a week and 15 credits at school
    3. You need to be obsessed with your body – I did not learn how my body reacted to certain foods, I also did not have a full length mirror at my house with adequate lighting so I could see how my body reacts to food, this hurt me in my prejudgeing. I thought I was obsessed with my body, but not as much as I needed to be.
    4. Drive/dedication - you have to have the want and need to go to ever workout and stick it out. I did not miss one cardio or lift the entire time and I pride myself on that. Don’t get me wronge there was def times when I did not want to go, but I was determined to succedd.
    5. Sacrafice - I had no idea the amount of sacrifices that needed to be done. Not only time and money, but time with family and friends…you don’t have any extra time to really hang out with your buddies and stuff, your social life really takes a beating!

The last three weeks up to the comp was hell, and I kept asking myself why I was doing this, it isn’t worth it and I really was starting to regret doing it, but getting up there on stage was worth it all!!!! I am excited to do antother there is no dought I will come in bigger, more conditioned and a better poser. I should have practiced posing more.

If any one loves sweets and is looking for something to get after their comp go to crumbs.com and look at their cupcakes, that’s what I got!!

here are some pics.

I just want to make it clear to anyone wanting to get up on stage that as much as it sucks its worth EVERYTHING and make sure you get up there with no regrets. I was surprised that I wasn't even nervouse when i was up there, because i knew i did everything i could to be in the best shape that i could get in.

I am so excited to grow here for the next 9 months then start dieting again and do another show!

and i am the one in the touquoise trunks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any recomandations?-anabolic.jpg   any recomandations?-anabolic1.jpg   any recomandations?-anabolic2.jpg   any recomandations?-anabolic4.jpg  

(1*) is offline Member
    no shame dude.. you set a hard goal and made it. if anything your first is done and under the bridge. now you can go at it with experience.
    congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by (1*) View Post
    no shame dude.. you set a hard goal and made it. if anything your first is done and under the bridge. now you can go at it with experience.
    congrats.
    ya thats the conclusion I came to! my next one will beter!

Ok sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys and let you know how did. Its been a crazy few days! I made lightweight by weighting in at EXATCLTY 154.25, I thought I was going to have no problems, but I was not looseing that much water towards the end. There were 5 other contestants in my weight class. I ended up placing 5th. I was really disappointed with this and left the building as soon as I got off the stage I was so pissed, How could I get 5th?, I kept asking myself. I went home and showered and came back in time to see phil heath guest pose. The whole night and next day I kept thinking about the workouts towards the end that I could have worked a little harder, what if I didn’t’ cut that cardio 3 min short. I just really hate looseing, and in my eyes I lost.

On Sunday I had a different mind set though. Bodybuilding is not like any competition I have ever been in. Its not so much on how you perform the day of the competition, but more on how you perform coming up to the comp. And I did everything I could for 13 weeks up to the comp to prepare my body to be in the best shape I could. I ended up feeling a lot better about how I did. I ended up making a few list here.

Things I learned
    Body building is a lot of fun, and getting up on stage is worth all the hell I went through
    I still have will power over my diet and food
    I can dedicate myself to one thing and perform the best that I can
    I learned a lot about ME, a ton, this experience really helped me find who I am
    I learned I have a lot of people that care about me, I had a lot of support through out the show and the day of the show
    I can deal with stress and a busy lifestyle and still get everything done right
    I learned about nutrition- I knew about it before, but im turning into a guru
    I don’t need alcohol to keep friends and be social
    I learned how to budget money and to spend wisely – to an extent ha

If anyone else is thinking about doing there first competition I recommend they get a few things in order first. Here is a list of things I wish I knew before hand
    1. finance – a low ball estimate of how much it cost me to do this comp, above and beyone normal expensive was WELL over $2000, so get money set a side
    2. Time! I calculated the amount of time I spent each week with making food, cardio, lifting, and posing. First 4 weeks was about 18/week, next 5 weeks was about 29/week, and last 4 weeks was about 35/week. I did that above and beyond working 20 hours a week and 15 credits at school
    3. You need to be obsessed with your body – I did not learn how my body reacted to certain foods, I also did not have a full length mirror at my house with adequate lighting so I could see how my body reacts to food, this hurt me in my prejudgeing. I thought I was obsessed with my body, but not as much as I needed to be.
    4. Drive/dedication - you have to have the want and need to go to ever workout and stick it out. I did not miss one cardio or lift the entire time and I pride myself on that. Don’t get me wronge there was def times when I did not want to go, but I was determined to succedd.
    5. Sacrafice - I had no idea the amount of sacrifices that needed to be done. Not only time and money, but time with family and friends…you don’t have any extra time to really hang out with your buddies and stuff, your social life really takes a beating!

The last three weeks up to the comp was hell, and I kept asking myself why I was doing this, it isn’t worth it and I really was starting to regret doing it, but getting up there on stage was worth it all!!!! I am excited to do antother there is no dought I will come in bigger, more conditioned and a better poser. I should have practiced posing more.

If any one loves sweets and is looking for something to get after their comp go to crumbs.com and look at their cupcakes, that’s what I got!!
    Great post my man, congrats and good job. I agree with everything you wrote.

mperk is offline Member
    Yo dude!
    Just read yor 2 threads and was totally impressed! about the comp - grats on looking so fukkin good up on that stage - you clearly nailed it and belonged up there with the big boys! Also - amazing transformation from the first pic of you at 18 to 22! Bro that is truely something to be proud of! Finally, my man - what a great attitude you have! Your drive, determination and strength is truely impressive - that will take you far in life! Especially your ability to reflect upon your experience and take away so many positive lessons. I'm an old dude (almost 50!)with a little 10 yr old guy - I hope when he is your age he can be fortunate enuf to have some of the same strengths! props man!

Good luck in the next 9 months, bro - eat big & stay strong!

perk those are definetly some kind words and i greatly appreciate your comments. The whole bodybuilding life is something I have really enjoyed and taken a lot from and its has made me a better person and a more focused person, not just on my body goals, but life goals, relationships everything. When i am eating right, lifting hard and focused its a ripple effect through all my other activities.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff man, really inspiring.

You were in great condition.

Alright well its been about 3 months since my competition. I started lifting a week after the comp but never really had any motivation. I was dedicated and always went but I had no fire till about 6 weeks ago. My weight shot up to about 210 July 4th weekend. I wasn't eating clean, just eating pretty much what ever I wanted. I started noticing stretch marks on my legs and was like "SHIT!" time to clean up my diet. Since then my diet has look roughly like this Sunday-Friday. Friday night till sunday morning I eat and drink what every I want. I'm now down to about 200, and want to get down to about 192-195 before i start this next cycle.

My current diet looks like this

M1
    7 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 cup oates
    1 tbls spoon natural pb
    Most days i add mushrooms and green onions to the eggs
    60 carbs, 18g fat, 48 protein

m2
    1 cup milk
    2 scoops why pro
    20 carbs, 3g fat, 60 protein

m3
    8oz chicken breast
    2 slices ezekial bread
    30g carbs, 4g fat, 45g protein

Pre work out
    25 carbs from pre workout shake

post work out
    2 oatmeal packets cinniman swirl
    2 scoops whey pro
    70 carbs, 10g fat, 60g protein

m4
    8 oz red meat (steak or hamburger usually)
    large salad with fat free dressing
    10g carbs, 15g fat, 50g pro

If im still hungry at night ill eat some cottage cheese

totals 265g pro 235 carbs 50g fat
    total calories 2450 not including the cottage cheese which i have half the time. The days i don't work out i pre and post work out are replaced with two torilla wraps and 10 oz of chicken which is 35 less carbs for the day and drops total calories to 2300.

Now I don't follow this religously. Lets say we go out to eat i try to get something close to it or what not. This is what i stick to about 70-80% of the time during the week.

Please no diet critiques here this is working for. I've also put on some muscle during these last 7 weeks. Really been focusing on increasing my back width and upper body thickness.

Now I want to enter my next contest in mid June next summer. I want to do one eariler, but this is my senior year in college and i have yet to go on your typical "college spring break" I will be heading to mexico in mid march. I will start dieting after that.

In three weeks i am going to run a twelve week cycle of test e at 300/week.
    why the low dose you ask? couple reasons. I am paranoid of sides, especially gyno, ive had it before i don't want it again. And secondly milder dose cycles seem to be easier to keep gains after pct. I will be running arimidex and .25mg eod and nolve at 10mg per day. THe reason I am paronoid of sides. I have a life outside of lifting and bodybuilding i don't want to consistently touching my nipples and worring about it, this will allow me to focus on lifting eating and life. PCT will be nolve 40/30/20/20, arimidex .5ed/.5eod/.25eod/.25eod and clomid 100/50/50/50.

Diet will only change once cycle starts. I will be adding in another meal of 50 carbs and 50 pro during the first 4 weeks. Then another 50 carbs and 50 pro after that for rest of cycle.

Once pct hits I will be increasing pro to 400g for the 4 weeks to help maintain the muscle i earned during they cycle.

This is all in preperation of then starting a 10 week prop cycle with 4 weeks of winstrol for my contest prep!

This will just be a general log of my progress till then. I will post pictures here in the next couple of weeks before i start the cycle and give updates

Couple changes to this.

Started today, will be taking 350mg/week for only 8 weeks.
    10mg of nolva/ day
    .25arimdex eod

I have been reading up on ronnie rowlands post. The most benefit your going to get out of a cycle is between weeks 3-8, and these are also the most keepable gains. So that is what i am doing.

my trainer had to cancel today, so i will be posting stats tomorrow alonge with pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information