Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Konnann is offline New Member

My 1st Cycle - Test E only

Here's what I will be using: T est E 250mg per ml, 1" 25 gauge to inject. For PCT, C lomid 50mg/40 tabs, N olvadex 20mg/30 tabs
    Height 6'3"
    Starting Weight: 185-187
    Waist 31" ish
    Bicep 15.5" cold

So after waiting about 6 weeks my order finally arrived. I wasn't sure if I wasted my money or not, luckily not. As I'm sure all newbies are I was very nervous about my 1st pin. I did a ton of reading on how to and where to. I decided on my right cheek, I thought this was the meatiest part and would give me the least problems.
    I draw in 1.25cc, get all the air out, inject .25 back into the vial and I'm ready. I was trembling a little but not too bad since I didn't even feel the needle go in. I aspirated, no blood, good to go! Now since I was pretty nervous I plunged quite fast, took all of 20 seconds, maybe less. I pulled the needle out, it bled a little but not too bad and I thought "good to go"
    Next day my cheek hurt!! It hurt to lay, hurt to sit, hurt to run. I will attribute it to my virgin muscles and that I was too fast plunging. It felt like I worked only my right butt cheek in the gym. Fast forward 4 days later, right now, it still aches a bit but just feels like a bruise.

Is 1cc too much to begin with? Could that be a cause of the pain? I was planning on pinning 1cc every 3 days (not 3.5 because of my upcoming vacation, every 3 works better for me) for 8-10 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 1st Cycle - Test E only-11-14-2011bo.jpg  

ok day 3, butt cheek was still pretty sore so I decided to try the right thigh this time. same as last time 1cc but this time it took me a full minute to plunge. I pulled it out and absolutely no bleeding. I massaged the area a little bit and thought "ok, this has to be better than my butt" Nope!!! My right thigh hurts today. Feels like I've been doing a million leg raises with my right leg only. I actually woke up last night a couple times in pain.
    Friends and I are doing a "drunk run" tomorrow. It's a 5k but after each mile we stop at a bar and have a drink So I hope my leg doesn't hurt too bad that I'm in pain the whole time.

I know it's supposed to take about 3 weeks to see results but my weight is up almost 10lbs, my arms have gained over 1/4", waist is the same, and my BF is the same. (10% give or take a point) I don't feel bloated but I assume it could be water weight.

As for my diet, it's relatively clean but I don't plan on giving up my alcohol. I've upped the protein and carbs, I'm trying to get at least 3000 cal/day and about 1 gallon of water but it usually ends up being 3/4 gallon.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not bad, you are lean and seem to be getting leaner than my gains.

It's virgin muscle, mine was the same, hurt sort of for like the first 3 weeks.

Try to stay at a gallon of water, the higher the protein the better(to a point) lower fat is best.

I eat a shit ton of food, but fatty food. So I gain both fat and muscle.

Keep it up!

Thanks Samson. I started this thread after reading yours
    Glad to know this pain is totally normal. No pain no gain I guess haha

I eat about 24oz of chicken/day & about 3 protein shakes/day. I try and keep my fat intake to a minimum, but I do get some healthy fats in.

My goal is to put on at least 10lbs of muscle and as little fat as possible but I guess we'll see what happens

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    Well hopefully the alcohol doesnt get in the way. I dont really see how u can keep your diet in check while drinking? Esp beer. eek. I love to drink but ive quit for 2months now and dont really miss it. The way i quit was to grab some var and throw it in the mix ..tell u what my kidneys liver or somethin in there hurt like a s.o.b anytime i even tried to drink.. now i dont even miss it

Blog Entries
    This is true, alcohol is additional cals. But, it still depends on what you drink.

10 lbs, lol. You'll do better fo sure if shit is in check. I'm up 34.5 & half is fat and water weight.

It's not like I'm drinking every night of the week 1 to 2 nights max and no beer, I'm more of a bourbon drinker. But I'm 33 and single, it helps to be a little socially lubricated when talking to the ladies.

I have nothing to go by on expectations for weight gain......just setting my sights low haha.

My leg is killing me this morning

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, each ass cheek was sore for about 3 days at a time for the first 2-3 shots, hurt to sit.

Everyone said it was normal, now smooth as butter.

Also don't forget that alcohol dries you out, drink shit tons of water before & after your drinkathons.

So far, I got wasted like 2-3 times. . . . I'm more of a smoker anyways, but booze does me wonders on those specials occasions

Yep, Drunk Run sucked. My right thigh was killing the whole time but I ran the whole 5K and had about 6 drinks with 6 glasses of water and I'm drinking some as a type
    Looking forward to a good leg workout tomorrow and my 3rd pin on Sunday!! I already feel like I'm looking bigger, I even had someone comment tonight that hasn't seen me in about a month that I looked bigger. I know there's no way that it's working that fast so must be my mind playing tricks on me, haha

I'm planning on having my GF go with me to the gym late night (insert dirty thoughts, cause yes we will) next week to take some pics. The light there is great for pics
    Last edited by Konnann; 05-11-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Just did my 3rd pin in my right cheek again. Took me a full 2 min to plunge and almost no blood pulling the needle out. Here's hoping my ass doesn't hurt like hell for 4 days again.

My arms are now a full 16" cold. No real diet change other than trying to get in more protein. I'll weigh myself again as soon as I get a new battery for my scale but I feel like I'm pushing 200lbs

Off to the gym for a hard leg workout!!!!!

Nice leg workout tonight. I usually hate working my legs but today wasn't so bad. I really killed my calves which I usually have a hard time doing.

Got that battery tonight too!! 200lbs even and 11% BF. Is this just water retention or have I really gained 15lbs in a week?

3rd pin up 15lbs wow. i hope im so lucky

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crunkee
    3rd pin up 15lbs wow. i hope im so lucky
    15lbs in under 2 weeks is ridiculous, you were either:
    A) not even close to your genetic potential
    B) it's all water retention, are you taking an AI?
    C) your not drinking anywhere near enough water and your diet is shit
    D) all of the above, and from 15lbs in a week and a half I'm guessing it's d

Blog Entries
    15 pounds is worse than me. I say mostly water from what is stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    15lbs in under 2 weeks is ridiculous, you were either:
    A) not even close to your genetic potential
    B) it's all water retention, are you taking an AI?
    C) your not drinking anywhere near enough water and your diet is shit
    D) all of the above, and from 15lbs in a week and a half I'm guessing it's d
    A & B
    I'm not taking an AI.....any suggestions on what I should add?
    I'm not close to my genetic potential, I could gain muscle weight like it was my job when I was a teenager. Too bad I didn't know what I was doing back then. I only had the coach that oversaw the gym at my high school for advice.

I drink close to 1 gallon of water/day. My diet is not spot on but it's not shit either. I'm eating a lot of chicken, protein powder and complex carbs. I keep my sugars and fats to a minimum
    Last edited by Konnann; 05-15-2012 at 09:00 PM.

G502 is offline New Member
    Post another picture and you'll prob be able to tell if it's water or not as you prob not be able to see your abs now. See how it goes over the next few weeks.

Take Arimidex or Liquidex. Same thing, but one is in a liquid form and tastes horrible lol. www.ar-r.com They're well known on these forums and legit and supply Liquidex.

Take .5 EOD when you get first sign of gyno, and soon as it itchyness or whatever problem you have goes away drop it to .25 E3D and stay on .25 E3D until the end of cycle or if you to much water retention, then just take .25 E3D.

I'll order some Liquidex then.
    .5 .25 what? MG? ML?
    I look down and I feel like I look a little bloated but looking in the mirror I still see my abs pretty well. Overall I just look bigger and when I flex I feel like my muscles feel tighter and harder.

overall I'm happy and I'm looking forward to week 3/4 when its really supposed to kick in.

Off to the gym for a killer Chest and Bi workout!!

You're gonna get stretch marks!

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Order some liquidex for sure. Take it 12 hours after Test injection. You don't want gyno. I would order some HCG if you can find it as well for PCT or you can take some during as well. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Konnann View Post
    I'll order some Liquidex then.
    .5 .25 what? MG? ML?
    I look down and I feel like I look a little bloated but looking in the mirror I still see my abs pretty well. Overall I just look bigger and when I flex I feel like my muscles feel tighter and harder.

overall I'm happy and I'm looking forward to week 3/4 when its really supposed to kick in.

Off to the gym for a killer Chest and Bi workout!!
    mg

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    Order some liquidex for sure. Take it 12 hours after Test injection. You don't want gyno. I would order some HCG if you can find it as well for PCT or you can take some during as well. Good luck
    I've always used it when you see the first sign of gyno and it works fine... I've always got itchy nips around 8-9 weeks into cycle, then I use 0.5mg arimidex /liquidex until the itchyness is gone, then drop to 0.25 until end of cycle.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G502 View Post
    mg

I've always used it when you see the first sign of gyno and it works fine... I've always got itchy nips around 8-9 weeks into cycle, then I use 0.5mg arimidex/liquidex until the itchyness is gone, then drop to 0.25 until end of cycle.

It's not a good idea for numerous reasons. If you wait until your nips are itchy. at that point your e2 could be 300 or higher. As you know E2 is more supressive than Test. You will be shutdown longer than if you used an AI from the start.

You're gonna get stretch marks!
    Stretch marks are hereditary, I don't get them

I ordered the liquidex, I'll start on it as soon as it gets here!
    New personal bests on decline and incline bench press but overall not happy with my workout. I pushed hard but I wasn't feeling it today, I hate when personal shit gets in the way at the gym.

Ohhh yeah........my butt cheek isn't hurting near as bad as last time. Next pin is tomorrow night then I have to figure out how I'm going to get the next couple in as my GF is going to be staying with me for 6 days and we're going on a road trip.
    Last edited by Konnann; 05-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konnann

Stretch marks are hereditary, I don't get them

I ordered the liquidex, I'll start on it as soon as it gets here!
    New personal bests on decline and incline bench press but overall not happy with my workout. I pushed hard but I wasn't feeling it today, I hate when personal shit gets in the way at the gym.

Ohhh yeah........my butt cheek isn't hurting near as bad as last time. Next pin is tomorrow night then I have to figure out how I'm going to get the next couple in as my GF is going to be staying with me for 6 days and we're going on a road trip.
    You don't get them because your small, how would u know if u don't get them? U had a baby?

You don't get them because your small, how would u know if u don't get them? U had a baby?
    hereditary dude, neither my mom nor my grandmothers got them.
    I used to be pretty big/fat 240lbs

Blog Entries
    I said the same thing, and they started having a few in odd spots.

I was fatter before also, just when I was way younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Konnann
    hereditary dude, neither my mom nor my grandmothers got them.
    I used to be pretty big/fat 240lbs
    Hereditary??? Lol, you're an idiot! show me a study on stretch marks being hereditary, over 50% of pregnant women that had stretch marks there mothers did also, so that means around 40% of ladies got stretch marks when their mothers didn't have them! And this is for women!!! Your not a woman, if ur mum doesn't get them it doesn't mean you won't! I have them and my mother doesn't?

Blog Entries
    Hereditary??? Lol, you're an idiot!
    Why talk shit in his own thread?

Post up a progress pic bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    It's not a good idea for numerous reasons. If you wait until your nips are itchy. at that point your e2 could be 300 or higher. As you know E2 is more supressive than Test. You will be shutdown longer than if you used an AI from the start.
    I've always recoverd very quickly, but if it's safer and same results, then I'd go for your option to be honest.

185lbs 11-15-2011
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11-14-2011BO.jpg 
Views:	659 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	123117

202lbs
    5-18-2012
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-05-17_22.52.33.jpg 
Views:	1649 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	123115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-05-17_22.53.29.jpg 
Views:	1084 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	123116

hannon33 is offline Junior Member
    that ar-r website is a no go

Blog Entries
    Looking damn decent. . . Not bloated or anything at all really.

I ordered liquidex from ar-r , got it within 3 days!!!! it doesn't taste too bad, kind of a weird berry flavor.

Just did my 5th pin about 5 min ago, starting on week 3. Anxious to really see what is going to start happening to my body. My shirts are all getting tighter, my pants are a little tighter. I tried on a nice button up shirt at Old Navy 2 days ago, the chest was tight and the arms were super tight but it was loose around my mid section.

I'm still hovering around 200 lbs. I do notice that I'm a little softer but I'm definitely getting bigger and stronger. 1 arm rows were 75lbs 8x Once the pain from my pins stops I can get back to running a little more frequently

Nice work keep it up mate keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by hannon33 View Post
    that ar-r website is a no go
    Why is that? No one, but you have complained? also not only that. He's already orderd it and got it...

6th pin today, middle of week 3. Feeling good and feel like I'm looking good. Happy with my results so far.

Added Lquidex to my cycle, taking .25MG every time I pin.

Got a big weekend coming up, headed down to Nashville for 3 days of debauchery and drinking. I know it won't help me but I'll still be eating like a horse and I will be working out and running every day. I'll keep myself hydrated all weekend so I don't blackout on the chicks I pick up

Damn scale just eats up batteries, I'm either going to have to get a new scale or figure out how to turn it off after I weigh myself. I'll weigh myself this Friday before I leave and when I get home on Sunday/Monday

wow six pin and up 13 lbs? you are either retaining water or eating a way lot.. I just did 5th pin and barely gained any.. id say according to my logic test cannot work b4 5th pin period. well good luck keep up the posts

ohhh yeah, I'm sure I'm retaining water. I look a little softer than I was but definitely bigger. Veins are popping a bit more even when cold, libido is starting to go crazy, and I have a few more pimples than I normally do.
    I hit around 3000 cal/day and about 1 gallon of water. Everyone says weeks 3-5 is where you really start seeing the results, I say bring it on!

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, i starting feeling my test with a weeks period my first cycle to. So it deff can be working. At the end of the second week it was full blown for me. I was also taking test E 500mg a week. but good luck on the rest of your cycle

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Following! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

7th pin last sunday & my cheek still hurts. nice big knot back there, hurts to sit and lay on it. My GF smacked my ass today and it was all I could do to not go through the roof.
    Still at 202lbs & 11.5% BF but my arms have grown 1/8".

My diet has been lacking the past week, I need to get it back on track since these next few weeks are where the major gains should be coming. Almost through my 1st vial of Test E so it looks like this is going to be an 8 week cycle. Which is perfectly fine for my 1st

ohh yeah, acne is getting worse on my face but as long as I keep it washed and the oil off it's not too bad. Libido is starting to go crazy, driving around today out of no where it was like I was 13 again and couldn't control it. That lasted all morning and tamed down after lunch when I started to get sleepy.

Not sure if this is a side effect but last night I woke up drenched in sweat. Could have been because it's 80 out and I was completely covered by a quilt and I took a Vicodin that I'm sure knocked me out so I didn't move for 4 hours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information