Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    >Acute< is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    You know what...........the truth is, this is just a lazy fvcking cop out for all you inexperienced clowns that can't bothered to take the time to do things right..............you fvcking guys are so lacking in discipline, knowledge & experience you will follow ANY god damned bull sh!t you find that suits your lazy, undisciplined lifestyle. Show one person that eats once a day or only 2 or 3 meals a day that isn't scrawny..............

"Fvck eating the right way, just gimme the steroids & one meal a day, the magic pill will make up for my lack of experience & knowledge & I'll be just as big as the pro's on one meal a day.......................I'll show them"

WHAT A GOD DAMNED MOTHER FVCKING CROCK OR COMPLETELY RETARDED BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!

Wohw calm down Mr. Bear lol... I'm new to this discussion, but I think the whole point is to figure out IN THEORY whether or not eating more frequently has an advantage or not. I think the science is clear on this no matter what I, you or anyone else has to say on the topic. The answer is simply no. Eating 1 meal is taking things to an extreme, but at the same time eating 6 - 8 is not any better than eating 3 - 4.

xTato is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    You know what...........the truth is, this is just a lazy fvcking cop out for all you inexperienced clowns that can't bothered to take the time to do things right..............you fvcking guys are so lacking in discipline, knowledge & experience you will follow ANY god damned bull sh!t you find that suits your lazy, undisciplined lifestyle. Show one person that eats once a day or only 2 or 3 meals a day that isn't scrawny..............

"Fvck eating the right way, just gimme the steroids & one meal a day, the magic pill will make up for my lack of experience & knowledge & I'll be just as big as the pro's on one meal a day.......................I'll show them"

WHAT A GOD DAMNED MOTHER FVCKING CROCK OF COMPLETELY RETARDED BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!
    i agree with ya bear. Even if you could only eat one meal a day i would not think it to ideal for your body. To have a constant flow of nutrients in your system for your body to break down and use compared to one large lump sum which it will break down what it can before it is passed seems the way to go.

like a multi vitamin. Great your body is getting all the vitamins but it will only be able to take so much then you pee it out. Just makes more sense for things to be spread out. And yes its more difficult to do and takes more discipline. But some people are lazy and want an easy route without all the hard work.

this is just my broscience tho :P

mbwood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xTato View Post
    i agree with ya bear. Even if you could only eat one meal a day i would not think it to ideal for your body. To have a constant flow of nutrients in your system for your body to break down and use compared to one large lump sum which it will break down what it can before it is passed seems the way to go.

like a multi vitamin. Great your body is getting all the vitamins but it will only be able to take so much then you pee it out. Just makes more sense for things to be spread out. And yes its more difficult to do and takes more discipline. But some people are lazy and want an easy route without all the hard work.

this is just my broscience tho :P
    That's not how the body works though. You think that you're going to have a sudden jump of energy around when you eat all your food, and have no energy the rest of the day? Lolwut. The body is smarter than you think, you know. It's the result of millions and millions of years of natural selection and has been carefully developed to be extremely efficient at what it does.

All the scientific evidence shows that meal timing is irrelevant to body composition. All that matters in regards to body composition is 24 hour macronutrient intake. Getting the food in you at some point in the day.

Saying "it just makes sense" is one of the reasons why broscience is retarded. It assumes "Hmm well it only makes sense that..." while ignoring the facts.

"It only makes sense" that food eaten before you sleep will be converted to fat because you aren't doing anything when you're asleep right? WRONG

"It only makes sense" that you need to eat protein immediately after working out to take advantage of the anabolic window right? WRONG

"It only makes sense" that dietary fat will convert more easily to bodyfat right? WRONG

"It only makes sense" that eating more protein will yield more muscle gains, since muscle is made out of protein right? WRONG

I could go on and on. There's hundreds of bodybuilding myths that make sense according to broscience but were proven wrong by hard facts.

It's been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that meal timing does not effect body composition. (and the effect on performance is mixed - some people train better fasted including myself)

mbwood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Acute< View Post
    Wohw calm down Mr. Bear lol... I'm new to this discussion, but I think the whole point is to figure out IN THEORY whether or not eating more frequently has an advantage or not. I think the science is clear on this no matter what I, you or anyone else has to say on the topic. The answer is simply no. Eating 1 meal is taking things to an extreme, but at the same time eating 6 - 8 is not any better than eating 3 - 4.
    meal timing wil have no efect on body comp. That is determined by overall macro intake

Meal timing can effect performance but it's highly personal. And eating many times throughout the day most likely has no advantage over eating twice a day 12 hours apart.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mbwood View Post
    meal timing wil have no efect on body comp. That is determined by overall macro intake

Meal timing can effect performance but it's highly personal. And eating many times throughout the day most likely has no advantage over eating twice a day 12 hours apart.

Well, the SB is history.

But, I call BS from experience. At least I know for a fact that my body responds to weight loss much better while consuming as many meals as possible closely staggered throughout the day.

I dunno. My experience you hungry you eat. Not wait twelve hourse and eat. Or we all look like ethiopians starving. Im also pretty sure with the development of farmig our bodies woulnbecome accustomed to eating on a regular basis

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I dunno. My experience you hungry you eat. Not wait twelve hourse and eat. Or we all look like ethiopians starving. Im also pretty sure with the development of farmig our bodies woulnbecome accustomed to eating on a regular basis
    I believe If you're hungry your body is already in a catabolic state so waiting till your hungry to eat would be pretty detrimental.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    I believe If you're hungry your body is already in a catabolic state so waiting till your hungry to eat would be pretty detrimental.
    I agree. I mean i understand you can eat once a day and survive, i have nothing against that theory but for bulking up eating frequently just makes more sense. Keeping scheduale of feeding your body to aid it in its constant state of repairing your body.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I agree. I mean i understand you can eat once a day and survive, i have nothing against that theory but for bulking up eating frequently just makes more sense. Keeping scheduale of feeding your body to aid it in its constant state of repairing your body.
    Exactly the point I've been stressing, I never said you can't survive like that, I said you will never be anything but scrawny on that diet, and that is an absolute FACT. The "science" proves you can survive eating like that but it doesn't prove you can be large & muscular on that bull sh!t.

And I guarantee every single one of these fools that advocate / utilize this bull sh!t, is a pewny runt that thinks he's big.............

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    What happened here? .. Where's Sick Beards log ??

Sent from my iPhone.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf
    What happened here? .. Where's Sick Beards log ??

Sent from my iPhone.
    He's been banned for some time.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Man O man.. Any idea what for ? Something to do with this thread?

Sent from my iPhone.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf View Post

Sent from my iPhone.
    He was a troll, and a very unwelcome one at that.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf View Post

Sent from my iPhone.
    His beard was too frightening..

GnarKill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    His beard was too frightening..
    Perfect way to end the thread! hahaha.. too funny. i just spent the last 20 minutes of work giggling to myself. thanks guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Bahber View Post

Perfect way to end the thread! hahaha.. too funny. i just spent the last 20 minutes of work giggling to myself. thanks guys..
    Your profile picture is going to give me nightmares lol

GnarKill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Your profile picture is going to give me nightmares lol

Lol oh boy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information