Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fitizens_united is offline New Member

Test-E/Dbol Cycle

I'm starting my first cycle next week, and I thought it would be best to start my log early so people can critique my diet/routine/cycle before I commit to it.

Stats:
    24 years old
    14% BF
    171 lbs 5'8"

I wasn't going to run my cycle until this Winter, but I had some bloodwork done two weeks ago and my doctor let me know that I have low testosterone . Instead of opting into TRT, I let her know that I want to run cycles and cruise in between them. She works with all kinds of athletes and bodybuilders (University of Michigan physician) and agreed that if I'm looking into a lifetime of weight training and naturally low-t, that this option would benefit me more.

I'm going to attach my bloodwork to this post if anyone wants to look at it. I'll be getting mid-cycle and post-cycle work as well. I'm glad that I can confide with my physician about this choice and have it off my medical record.

Cycle:
    Dianabol (2 weeks 25mg/2 weeks 50mg (if tolerance is assessed and no harsh sides found)
    Test-E 500mg (10 weeks)
    Clomid 100/100/50/50 (14 days after last pin)
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (14 days after last pin)
    Aromasin on hand if needed. Might run it 12.5mg EOD during PCT and reduce Nolva to 20/20/20/20.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3 (1).JPG 
Views:	2707 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	138403Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2 (1).JPG 
Views:	2652 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	138404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1 (1).JPG 
Views:	5151 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	138405
    Last edited by fitizens_united; 05-08-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information