Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Inkedup's Road to Redeption Log!!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jimmy, thanks for starting this log...I'll def be following. Looks like you have everything dialed in so keep up the good work. I think I saw you split your aromasin dose to 12.5mg mornings and night. Interesting, I've always taken mine 1st thing in the morn...might have to give this split dose a try with my upcoming cycle.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    any luck with the insomnia?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Jimmy, thanks for starting this log...I'll def be following. Looks like you have everything dialed in so keep up the good work. I think I saw you split your aromasin dose to 12.5mg mornings and night. Interesting, I've always taken mine 1st thing in the morn...might have to give this split dose a try with my upcoming cycle.
    Yeah I like splitting it up. Ill be getting BW soon so we will see how my dosing is working re: AI ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro View Post
    any luck with the insomnia?
    Just started melatonin yesterday and took some valerian root as well. Still not the best sleep but im sure it may take a few days. Im hopeful. Thanks for checking in man. So far this cycle thats my biggest issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Just started melatonin yesterday and took some valerian root as well. Still not the best sleep but im sure it may take a few days. Im hopeful. Thanks for checking in man. So far this cycle thats my biggest issue.
    just checking. had a bad bought with it last night. i don't think mine was gear-related since I just started a few days ago. i hope it subsides for you. Missing sleep sucks.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Tuesday 2/4/2104
    So far my norml routine. Was snowed in yesterday so didnt get to gym. Decided ill do legs on fri with bi's and tris.
    Today woke u took 12.5mg stane, 5mg dbol . Im due for my Injection of Test/Deca and tren plus the daily primo inj. Ill do them soon. Took my NAC and Red Yeast Rice in my am protein shake. Cooking some oats with ground flax and cinnamon and some stevia with 4 egg whites added in right now My second meal of day. Ill update post injections and then post workout. Today is Shoulders so I have to do some workarounds as I still cant do overhead presses with heavy weights. Ill be taking keels suggestion and do some pre fatiguing.
    almostgone likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Tuesday 2/4/2104
    So far my norml routine. Was snowed in yesterday so didnt get to gym. Decided ill do legs on fri with bi's and tris.
    Today woke u took 12.5mg stane, 5mg dbol. Im due for my Injection of Test/Deca and tren plus the daily primo inj. Ill do them soon. Took my NAC and Red Yeast Rice in my am protein shake. Cooking some oats with ground flax and cinnamon and some stevia with 4 egg whites added in right now My second meal of day. Ill update post injections and then post workout. Today is Shoulders so I have to do some workarounds as I still cant do overhead presses with heavy weights. Ill be taking keels suggestion and do some pre fatiguing.
    Can you do the presses with machines instead of the free weights? Just a thought as i gave up on the free weight over head presses years ago. there are just to hard on my old joints
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Can you do the presses with machines instead of the free weights? Just a thought as i gave up on the free weight over head presses years ago. there are just to hard on my old joints
    Its a weight issue. It seems the only way I could safely go to failure is using reps rather than weight and forced reps. When I got up in weight is when it feels like something is going to pop. Its all all to familiar feeling and I dont wanna go through that recovery/down time again. Maybe ill experiment with some machines. My gym has 3 or 4 diff ones including hammer strength. Ill give them a go- thank for the suggestion Jim!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hope that gets you back in the sleep zone, Jimmy. The Valerian caps I used in the past helped.... if the active ingredient doesn't put you to sleep the smell would knock you out.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Tuesday 2/4/2104
    Today woke u took 12.5mg stane, 5mg dbol. Im due for my Injection of Test/Deca and tren plus the daily primo inj. Ill do them soon. Took my NAC and Red Yeast Rice in my am protein shake. Cooking some oats with ground flax and cinnamon and some stevia with 4 egg whites added in right now My second meal of day. Ill update post injections and then post workout. Today is Shoulders so I have to do some workarounds as I still cant do overhead presses with heavy weights. Ill be taking keels suggestion and do some pre fatiguing.
    Tuesday 2/4/2014 ct'd
    I did my injections and took 2 more 5mg dbol . Ill take my 2 dose of stane at 12.5mg before bed along with .5mg prami.
    I tried using machines to do overhead presses today but I just cant do that movement with any kind of super heavy weight. I used it more as a prefatigue exercise and did standing upright rows hands at shoulder width. front rear and side lateral. 2 warm u sets for each and 2 working sets to total failure utilizing negatives on the laterals and forced reps on the upright rows. It must have worked cause my shoulders were on fire. Diet wise I was on point today. I dont want to get too confident but so far my diet has been "there" I have no desire for aa cheat yet and am sticking with it to a T. Past experience has shown me that will really be the key to my success. Im liking the HT Im liking the efficiency of HIT. Super high intensity, short duration. Allows for more focus and really feels like I blow off way more steam and exert way more energy than my traditional set/rep schemes. Thats all for tonight. Until tomorrow gentlemen. Im about to eat a head of romaine lettuce with 9 oz of turkey breast and some walnuts and red wine vinegar.
    almostgone likes this.

Maybe incline bench and incline fly can be enough to work the upper delts as you nurse them through injury? you can focus on the side lateral raises and front lateral raises light weight to really fatigue those shoulders. Just another thought brother
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Maybe incline bench and incline fly can be enough to work the upper delts as you nurse them through injury? you can focus on the side lateral raises and front lateral raises light weight to really fatigue those shoulders. Just another thought brother
    Yeah ill work these suggestions in this coming week bro. Im sure it will get worked out, just a matter of what will do it. Thanks a lot for the suggestions bro!

sounds like things are going great. Keep up the good work. I'm having diet troubles. I can't seem to consistently hit my goal for calories and macros. I'm eating 6-8 times a day, but I can't seem to eat much at any one time and keep it clean.

Glad to hear about your experience with HIT. I'm starting that monday and am looking forward to it. A change will be nice after doing the same thing for 4 months.

how does the stane at 25/day seem to be working? I'm doing the same since my first pin. I'm wondering if I should have waited a couple of weeks to start it. I feel really tired and wasn't sure if I might have lowered my estrogen before it ever had a chance to get up. any thoughts?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    im just realizing I haven't posted in this thread yet....glad things are going good jimmy, them shoulder injuries are a bitch but I know you will find a way to work around it...keep on rockin' in the free world brother...lol
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I like splitting it up. Ill be getting BW soon so we will see how my dosing is working re: AI ...
    Good deal...bloodwork don't lie and I suspect your E2 levels will be on par.

Its a weight issue. It seems the only way I could safely go to failure is using reps rather than weight and forced reps. When I got up in weight is when it feels like something is going to pop. Its all all to familiar feeling and I dont wanna go through that recovery/down time again. Maybe ill experiment with some machines. My gym has 3 or 4 diff ones including hammer strength. Ill give them a go- thank for the suggestion Jim!
    Yeah the last thing you need right now is a set back from an injury. Stay with the light weight high reps, or another suggestion might be using lighter weight and slowing down the negative and holding the peak contraction for 1 second or so. Hopefully using these techniques will lead to hypertrophy and put you at lower risk for injury.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    sounds like things are going great. Keep up the good work. I'm having diet troubles. I can't seem to consistently hit my goal for calories and macros. I'm eating 6-8 times a day, but I can't seem to eat much at any one time and keep it clean.

Glad to hear about your experience with HIT. I'm starting that monday and am looking forward to it. A change will be nice after doing the same thing for 4 months.

how does the stane at 25/day seem to be working? I'm doing the same since my first pin. I'm wondering if I should have waited a couple of weeks to start it. I feel really tired and wasn't sure if I might have lowered my estrogen before it ever had a chance to get up. any thoughts?
    It is possible. I am running dbol , even though its at a ow dose so the stane at 25mg has been working great for me from jump. How far into cycle are you?
    I know what you mean re: food - thats why I tend to keep carb intake moderate and up fats. For me that makes it easier to hit total cals as fats have so many more cals than pro or carbs. It also works well re my body.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im just realizing I haven't posted in this thread yet....glad things are going good jimmy, them shoulder injuries are a bitch but I know you will find a way to work around it...keep on rockin' in the free world brother...lol
    Thanks for the support buddy! I appreciate it! So far, so good!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Good deal...bloodwork don't lie and I suspect your E2 levels will be on par.

Yeah the last thing you need right now is a set back from an injury. Stay with the light weight high reps, or another suggestion might be using lighter weight and slowing down the negative and holding the peak contraction for 1 second or so. Hopefully using these techniques will lead to hypertrophy and put you at lower risk for injury.
    Thanks M302! Yeah everything feels in order but the numbers wont lie! Im thinking the light weight high reps will work just for the overhead press. There are other shoulder exercises where i caan go heavy. I hope ultimately it dooesnt cause a lag in gains there - time will tell!

Blog Entries
    Friday 2/7/2014
    So the weather has beenn my enemy the last couple days. We have been getting hit with snow and ice. Doeat and supplementation good but gym tie has suffered. Will be going today and over w/e to make up for missed w/o's.
    Today started as normal. 5mg dbol ,12.5mg stane, ill be doing my test/deca /tren /primo later. Time to make a protein shake with fruit and flax and NAC and RYR and get the daily diet going.
    Will update later!

It is possible. I am running dbol , even though its at a ow dose so the stane at 25mg has been working great for me from jump. How far into cycle are you?
    I know what you mean re: food - thats why I tend to keep carb intake moderate and up fats. For me that makes it easier to hit total cals as fats have so many more cals than pro or carbs. It also works well re my body.
    I'm just a week in. Doing 500mg Test E per week. I have some dbol, but decided to keep it for later and stick with Test only. My energy seems to be going up as the week goes on, so I'm sticking with 12.5 twice a day. I really don't want to drop it now and have to get drastic to handle sides later.

I've decided to let my diet get a little dirty so I can up the calories. Its just tough to get into that mindset after working for months to get it completely clean.

Good luck this weekend. I hope the extra time gives you the opportunity to hit it hard and make some gains!

Blog Entries
    I'm just a week in. Doing 500mg Test E per week. I have some dbol , but decided to keep it for later and stick with Test only. My energy seems to be going up as the week goes on, so I'm sticking with 12.5 twice a day. I really don't want to drop it now and have to get drastic to handle sides later.

I've decided to let my diet get a little dirty so I can up the calories. Its just tough to get into that mindset after working for months to get it completely clean.

Good luck this weekend. I hope the extra time gives you the opportunity to hit it hard and make some gains!
    Thanks brother. Yeah I wouldnt change anything now and as you said its getting better. Test levels are increasing. You'll be good to go. Id do whatever you need to as far as getting enough cals. If that means a quasi clean diet so be it.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Keep killin it man. Nice log.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Keep killin it man. Nice log.
    Thanks man...

Blog Entries
    Friday 2/7/2014
    So the weather has beenn my enemy the last couple days. We have been getting hit with snow and ice. Doeat and supplementation good but gym tie has suffered. Will be going today and over w/e to make up for missed w/o's.
    Today started as normal. 5mg dbol ,12.5mg stane, ill be doing my test/deca /tren /primo later. Time to make a protein shake with fruit and flax and NAC and RYR and get the daily diet going.
    Will update later!
    Friday 2/7/2014 ct'd
    Did my injections. Took 5 more mg dbol. Will be hitting gym in 2 hrs. In about 45 mins ill do pre w/o meal. Im thinking some oats with a little honey and 25gr of protein. Will update post workout. W/o schedule is out of wack today would normally be arms but Im doing back and gonna do 2 exercises of bis as well at end. Tomorrow ill do chest and 2 exercises of tris. That way Ill be back on track and can still have my Sunday off and start week Monday with Legs.

Friday 2/7/2014 ct'd
    Did my injections. Took 5 more mg dbol. Will be hitting gym in 2 hrs. In about 45 mins ill do pre w/o meal. Im thinking some oats with a little honey and 25gr of protein. Will update post workout. W/o schedule is out of wack today would normally be arms but Im doing back and gonna do 2 exercises of bis as well at end. Tomorrow ill do chest and 2 exercises of tris. That way Ill be back on track and can still have my Sunday off and start week Monday with Legs.
    the weather is nasty around here too. Just have to overcome and adapt. Loving the log brother! Keep up the hard work you are worth it!
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    So detailed mate great log. I think i'm going to try the dbol thing.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    the weather is nasty around here too. Just have to overcome and adapt. Loving the log brother! Keep up the hard work you are worth it!
    Thanks bro! I appreciate it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    So detailed mate great log. I think i'm going to try the dbol thing.
    Thanks Clarky I appreciate it man! Give it a try - you wont be sorry.

Blog Entries
    Friday 2/7/2014
    Will update later!
    Friday 2/7/2014 ct'd

Friday 2/7/2014 ct'd:

Hit the gym. Killer back and Bi's 2 warm up - 2 working sets. 4 back exercises - 2 bi exercises. Post workout I had a shake with some oats and a bit of honey. I took my last 5mg dbol of the day and my second dose of 12.5 mg stane. Ill take my prami and melatonin tonight before bed. Pretty good day. I ate to damn much oatmeal ill have to switch it up tomorrow but all in all it went well Ill try to update at some point tomorrow maybe just do te whole day in one. Saturdays are busy as heck with kids but ill get it in. Thanks for all the support guys!

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    go inked go!

i've heard melatonin interferes with gh, if you decide to add. head's up.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    go inked go!

i've heard melatonin interferes with gh, if you decide to add. head's up.
    Thanks for the heads up. Im gonna hold on to the growth till I acquire several more kits. Im glad you passed this along though for future reference..

Blog Entries
    Saturday 2/8/2014
    So an early start to day. Woke up. Shot of primobolan , 5mg dbol ,12.5mg stane, 3mg liquid cialis. Took 3mg albuterol as my preworkout (first time doing this this cycle-early sat am workout - I need it). Ate a bowl of cheerios with Skim Milk and some honey and a 30-35g protein shake. Im off to the gym now. Ill update post workout. Today is chest and tris (not normal split - missed some days to to weather this week).

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Melatonin stimulates growth hormone se... [Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993] - PubMed - NCBI

and this...

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007 Oct 23;4(1):14 [Epub ahead of print] Links
    Effects of a single dose of N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (Melatonin) and resistance exercise on the growth hormone /IGF-1 axis in young males and females.

Nassar E, Mulligan C, Taylor L, Kerksick C, Galbreath M, Greenwood M, Kreider R, Willoughby DS.

ABSTRACT: Melatonin and resistance exercise alone have been shown to increase the levels of growth hormone (GH). The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of ingestion of a single dose of melatonin and heavy resistance exercise on serum GH, somatostatin (SST), and other hormones of the GH/insulin -like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) axis. Physically active males (n = 30) and females (n = 30) were randomly assigned to ingest either a melatonin supplement at 0.5 mg or 5.0 mg, or 1.0 mg of dextrose placebo. After a baseline blood sample, participants ingested the supplement and underwent blood sampling every 15 min for 60 min, at which point they underwent a single bout of resistance exercise with the leg press for 7 sets of 7 reps at 85% 1-RM. After exercise, participants provided additional blood samples every 15 min for a total of 120 min. Serum free GH, SST, IGF-1, IGFBP-1, and IGFBP-3 were determined with ELISA. Data were evaluated as the peak pre- and post-exercise values subtracted from baseline and the delta values analyzed with separate three-way ANOVA (p < 0.05). In males, when compared to placebo, 5.0 mg melatonin caused GH to increase (p = 0.017) and SST to decrease prior to exercise (p = 0.031), whereas both 0.5 and 5.0 mg melatonin were greater than placebo after exercise (p = 0.045) and less than placebo for SST. No significant differences occurred for IGF-1; however, males were shown to have higher levels of IGFBP-1 independent of supplementation (p = 0.004). The 5.0 mg melatonin dose resulted in higher IGFBP-3 in males (p = 0.017). In conclusion, for males 5.0 mg melatonin appears to increase serum GH while concomitantly lowering SST levels; however, when combined with resistance exercise both melatonin doses positively impacts GH levels in a manner not entirely dependent on SST.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    Saturday 2/8/2014
    So an early start to day. Woke up. Shot of primobolan, 5mg dbol,12.5mg stane, 3mg liquid cialis. Took 3mg albuterol as my preworkout (first time doing this this cycle-early sat am workout - I need it). Ate a bowl of cheerios with Skim Milk and some honey and a 30-35g protein shake. Im off to the gym now. Ill update post workout. Today is chest and tris (not normal split - missed some days to to weather this week).
    Sat 2/8/14 ct'd
    Had a killer workout. Ill prb use the aalbuterol again pre workout when im dragging a bit. It gets me pretty fired up. Loving the HIT, loving the time it saves, cant believe i feel so damn sire ding so few working sets. Changes are def taking place across the board. I only did I tri exercise after chest. I was planning2 but my tris were so pumped they were already toast . I did tricep extensions with ez curl bar and finished both working setes with several forced reps/negative combined. I almost lost it as far as just dropping the bar ..if a spotter wasnt there id have dropped it for sure.
    My supplementation for the rest of the day was standard. 2 more doses of dbol at 5mg each, 3 mg cialis (which I take daily but have been forgetting to log), 1200mg NAC,250mg RYR, .5mg prami and 2.5mg melatonin that im upping to 5mg tomorrow.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Sat 2/8/14 ct'd
    Had a killer workout. Ill prb use the aalbuterol again pre workout when im dragging a bit. It gets me pretty fired up. Loving the HIT, loving the time it saves, cant believe i feel so damn sire ding so few working sets. Changes are def taking place across the board. I only did I tri exercise after chest. I was planning2 but my tris were so pumped they were already toast . I did tricep extensions with ez curl bar and finished both working setes with several forced reps/negative combined. I almost lost it as far as just dropping the bar ..if a spotter wasnt there id have dropped it for sure.
    My supplementation for the rest of the day was standard. 2 more doses of dbol at 5mg each, 3 mg cialis (which I take daily but have been forgetting to log), 1200mg NAC,250mg RYR, .5mg prami and 2.5mg melatonin that im upping to 5mg tomorrow.
    Nice.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    Sunday 2/9/2014
    A day to rest as fr as workout.
    Woke up. Took 5mg dbol , 12.5mg stane, 3mg cialis. Banged Primobolan .
    Ate a KILLER breakfast. I was starving had a big egg white whole egg omelet filled with veggies and some home made wheat bread toast w/ natty pb. I was till hungry so I had a Pro shake with oats and pecans thrown in. I took my 1200mg NAC and 250mg RYR. Hoping to relax and recover. My pecs up high towards my armpits are sore as hell and my lower triceps are sore as hell to. Today will be a rest and recover day, well as much as a 2 1/2 year old son will let me do that LOL. I may eat a tad over normal cals today but I dont really care. I wont be that many over and i just feel very hungry. It will be clean and it seems like my body is saying "feed me" so im going to. It certainly isnt a emotion hunger cause I am very relaxed and enjoying the lay back day. Ill update later on the rest of my supplementation and afew meals as well.

Blog Entries
    Sunday 2/9/2014
    A day to rest as fr as workout.
    Woke up. Took 5mg dbol , 12.5mg stane, 3mg cialis. Banged Primobolan .
    Ate a KILLER breakfast. I was starving had a big egg white whole egg omelet filled with veggies and some home made wheat bread toast w/ natty pb. I was till hungry so I had a Pro shake with oats and pecans thrown in. I took my 1200mg NAC and 250mg RYR. Hoping to relax and recover. My pecs up high towards my armpits are sore as hell and my lower triceps are sore as hell to. Today will be a rest and recover day, well as much as a 2 1/2 year old son will let me do that LOL. I may eat a tad over normal cals today but I dont really care. I wont be that many over and i just feel very hungry. It will be clean and it seems like my body is saying "feed me" so im going to. It certainly isnt a emotion hunger cause I am very relaxed and enjoying the lay back day. Ill update later on the rest of my supplementation and afew meals as well.
    Sunday 2/9/2014 ct'd
    I took 2 more 5mg dbol, 12.5 more mgs stane, .5mg prami and 5mgs melatonin.
    Ate a lot today..clean but plenty of cal. 350 over my planned intake. Got some good rest today.

Blog Entries
    Monday 2/11/2014
    Woke up. Banged test, deca , tren , primo. Took 5mgs dbol ,12.5mgs stane, 3mg cialis.
    Make a protein shake included 1200 mgs NAC and 250mgs RYR. Things should get back on track today. Will be doing legs. About to eat 2nd meal of day. Little behind will eat 11/2 times as much for next 2 meals to catch up. Hunger is raging s it shoud be not problem. Im thinking if upping cals 200 cals/day I was up to 3800 time to up it to 4000. Im just hungry all the time and not putting on noticeable excess bodyfat so time to adjust. Will update later. Set appointment for bloodwork. Wed the 19th i get it done. 1st on cycle bloods. Will post results in this log. That will tell the tale but I will say this so far im very pleased with gear quality (AML test,tren,deca,HCG / primo -homebrew), ai quality (A l i n - Geneza stane), and ancillary and supplement quality (arr, Prami and Cialis and NAC). Everything is working and working well. Always a relief. We will see if any adjustments need be made post blood work.
    Update in a few hours.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 02-10-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Nice update Jimmy! Keep in mind the fact that you are hungry is a good sign bro. Your body is eating up the food fast. Are you bulking or cutting for this cycle?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    Nice update Jimmy! Keep in mind the fact that you are hungry is a good sign bro. Your body is eating up the food fast. Are you bulking or cutting for this cycle?
    Bulking Jimbo!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information