Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Test E Tren Ace Log

davesah1 is offline Member

Test E Tren Ace Log

Test and Tren 500mgs a week with some clen . Just got off TDK diet. Trying to put on lean gains now with the tren. Tren for 9 weeks and test for 15-16. Not coming off and test and tren same time...doesn't seem very maintainable. I have letro and a PCT laid out as well as HCG . Its right off the stickies on the site with an extra week of tapering not gonna lay it out.

Lean Bulking Diet
    Morning 10AM
    9 Servings Egg whites
    1 XL egg
    2 cups oats

Meal 2 12:30PM
    10 ozs Chicken w/ mustard
    1 sweet and 1 white potato

Meal 3 PWO Shake ~5:45
    65 grams whey
    50 grams dextrose
    12 ounces skim milk

Meal 4 7:00 PM
    10 ounces of chicken breast
    2 baked potatoes with salt and pepper

Meal 5 10:00PM (Sometimes I miss this and increase meal 6)
    8ozs of tuna or chicken
    1 serving of rice or another potato

Meal 6 Before Bed Around 12:30 PM
    10-12 ounces of flank steak
    2TBSP olive oil.

*Broccoli and spinach eating sporadically with meals

Lifting Schedule=Instinctive Training
    Every body part at least once a week
    Arms twice a week
    Calves EOD
    Abs ehhh whenver I feel like it.
    Off day once every two weeks or so...there is usually a day I would consider an off day in my regimen such as traps calves and abs also when all else is sore.

Height = 5'7

Went from 201.5 (Start Date) to 192lbs (21 days deep) and got a nice ass tan.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1973.jpg 
Views:	4290 
Size:	596.0 KB 
ID:	151740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2020.JPG 
Views:	7530 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	150338

First is current status, second is first week on cycle. I am 21 please no too young comments. thanks.

Update* Week 5 Complete
    Current Weight is 196.
    Last edited by davesah1; 07-06-2014 at 06:53 PM.
    william981125 likes this.

nm second is current status.

Strength on the rise during the cut. Squats up 50 pounds, deads up 60 pounds, curls up 10, triceps lifts up 10, bench up 20 pounds as well as shoulder presses.

Sides: The tren is not bothering me one bit, sleeping fine, no roid rage /anxiety issues, etc.(but i'm prescribed Xanax so that helps with sleeping). I just feel very focused all day. Only Issue I had thus far was erectile and ejaculation issues which I believe was due to letro. Backed off letro dosesage and everything is going just fine. Strength still slowly on the rise, but when I had overdone it with the letro my old shoulder (rotator cuff) issue came back and havent been going very heavy. Stick to the 8-20 rep ranges, which I prefer. Up two more pounds but I have started a lean bulk now. 4th complete week is this Friday 5/16.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-13-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Diet is
    350 grams tein a day (at least)
    300-350 carbs a day (I'm an endomorph)*
    75 fat

Arms days have higher intake of everything due to them being my lagging body part and midnight obsession.
    Last edited by davesah1; 07-06-2014 at 06:23 PM.

better pics coming soon, once my friends are back around from college.

Appetite has been getting real high for the past week, thought tren causes the opposite of this. Maybe its the fact that tren makes me train like sociopath. Lovin it, nothing like a pound of flank steak before bed.

tony_theturtle is offline New Member
    are you taking taking AI ? Hcg ? looking solid brother. Keep up the hard work. wish i wouldve added a compound or two to my cycle

Quote Originally Posted by tony_theturtle View Post
    are you taking taking AI ? Hcg ? looking solid brother. Keep up the hard work. wish i wouldve added a compound or two to my cycle
    Yes. Letro which was recommended for tren ....BUT I hate it. took the minimum recommended dose of .25mgs EOD and tanked my E levels. So I took a week off to let the E build up and now I take letro twice a week on the days I pin test at .25mgs and that seems to be the sweet spot for me. I'm going to throw in HCG for the last 6 weeks (500IU a week) and blast it in the waiting window before PCT (1000IU EOD). I miss aromasin . Never was sensitive to gyno just water retention.

Yeah tren seemed to be the steroid of choice to add this time (my second cycle). I sampled it last cycle for three weeks and got barely any sides so I added it full time to this one. Im debating on adding a third compound to my cycle next year or just up the test to say 1000mg or 1500mgs and keep the tren. Im always going to include tren from now on.

I dont want to add HCG in quite yet since I'm young and recovery is speedy for me and it increases E levels and I dont wanna go through letro dose adjustment mini hell, like would I need another .125 mgs? I have no clue and having Low E sucks balls. Couldn't cum or stay hard, joints hurt, and was napping after every lift. Last cycle had no HCG during just a pre PCT blast and felt fine after five weeks of Serm implementation. That cycle was 16 weeks of test E 500mg a week, kept the size and 80% of the strength gains as well. Some say that's too long and I wasted it, BUT had I stopped 12 weeks in, I was a time in my life were PCT would have been hectic and I would have lost significant gains so I made a judgement call. Also my theory is the longer the cycle say 12-16 weeks vs 6 or 8 the better. Yes I understand you aren't gaining anymore however your teaching and allowing your body to hold onto the newly acquired mass. Stopping right after gains seems like (to me) it would cause more catabolism during PCT. The body just got done growing more tissue in a time frame where it never would have naturally and now your depleting its hormone levels whilst it just acquired significant amount of new mass? hmm food for thought. (for long estered steroids that is).

That is from personal experience of having dropped 0-1 lbs in 5 months after PCT
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-14-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

up four pounds since last week (195 lbs). I feel like I may have gained a pound of fat tho. Despite only eating carbs with chicken or other lean tein sources..... and having fattier proteins towards nighttime with no carbs. Going to cut out simple carbs (no more BBQ sauce on the chicken, I guess mustard will have to do), and just use complex carbs in the morning and Pre/Post Workout and up the lean protein in take to about 400 grams a day. goddamn endo genetics.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-15-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Also the test is definitely kicking in now, looking very full and have increased appetite.

Arms day, hitting them CT Flethcer style today. (If you have no idea what that is, watch CT Fletcher armed warfare) My arms workouts consist of very high volume more so than the rest bc they like dont like to grow. In life volume correlates to size, from my biceps to a water jug. My first exerecises consist of heavier weight in the 6-8 rep range, but from the on out it is 10-20 reps. I find getting my arms to scream is getting them to grow. Wish I had pictures of the before I gave them their own day of the week and upped the volume, they were ass. The push pull method blew up my upper body and thats it. My frame was also very small so I took Rich Piana's advice (yeah the guy can be a goof at times) but doing side raises out the ass really gave me a much wider look over the years.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-16-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Weird shit happened today that never happened before, arms began to fail to contract haha. Must have been due to glycogen depletion. I have done more intense workouts and have been fine. I was about 8 sets deep and had to down my PWO shake with 50 grams of dextrose within 5 mins I was better then I was when I came in the gym. I'm assuming this is bc I had to move car parts onto a flat bed for five hours today bc of my job at a bodyshop. I took an off day yesterday as well.... pretty big mind ****. Upping carbs to 250 300 grams a day due to manual labor demands of my job. Meal Plan has been posted to original post.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-16-2014 at 06:22 PM.

*These are inert substances of course.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1976.jpg 
Views:	1673 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	150538
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

sweating for no reason. nice

Eating all complex carbs is definitely the move, appetite under control. Endurance through the roof. Did loads of sets for back today and left the gym feeling great.
    Pullups 4 sets -failure
    90 degree Row - 4 sets 20/15/12/10 Super set w/
    Behind the neck pulldown 20/15/12/12 *This was painful lol
    Front Pull Down 4 sets 15/12/10/8
    Cable Row 4 sets 20/15/12/8
    T Row machine 2 sets elbows out 2 sets elbows in 20/15/15/12
    Deadlifts 4 Sets 20/12/8/6

sonmychest is offline New Member
    following, post more pics if possible. Thanks

Never had this vascularity in my legs before...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEgs.jpg 
Views:	2667 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	150548
    Pics coming soon, need someone to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Never had this vascularity in my legs before...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEgs.jpg 
Views:	2667 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	150548
    Pics coming soon, need someone to take them.
    Random arm flex , night. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2036.jpg 
Views:	1790 
Size:	538.7 KB 
ID:	151741
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E Tren Ace Log-img_4903.jpg  
    Last edited by davesah1; 07-06-2014 at 06:47 PM.

196 lbs.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Looking solid as fuark man!

If you are looking to add anything to this cycle, I'd add mast. The mast seems to go quite well with tren

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Looking solid as fuark man!

If you are looking to add anything to this cycle, I'd add mast. The mast seems to go quite well with tren
    I was thinking Winny for four weeks, heard you wont see masterons effect unless you got a low ass BF. and thanks boss!

Blog Entries
    I was thinking Winny for four weeks, heard you wont see masterons effect unless you got a low ass BF. and thanks boss!

Low Bf? Maaan, you're bf% is still a little lower than mine

I ran mast last year, I started at like 12-14% Bf & got down to like 10-11

It's noticiable, but it's true. The lower your Bf the more profound the effects will be.

Low Bf? Maaan, you're bf% is still a little lower than mine

I ran mast last year, I started at like 12-14% Bf & got down to like 10-11

It's noticiable, but it's true. The lower your Bf the more profound the effects will be.
    I doubt it I hold my fat around my waist. if you avi is your current status your probably leaner then me rn. My abs visible when flexed but not 100% and not visible when relaxed lol. So mast or winny you think? winny deff the cheaper alternative as well. Mast did always interest me since I'm not a hard gainer and shy away from bloating steroids . I feel I would look like a bowling bowl from deca .

Relaxed then tensed. Lemme get an estimate. Don't mind the flat look just got out of the gym and needa get a meal in and my bad on the shitty ass mirror
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	relaxed..jpg 
Views:	1783 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	150591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tensed.jpg 
Views:	2258 
Size:	972.0 KB 
ID:	150592

P.S. The weird position is bc I'm a short f*ck and had to stand on my bathtub frame to get my entire upper body in the shot.... ha
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-19-2014 at 04:21 PM.

I got a semi distended gut from force feeding over the years as well, sigh.

Blog Entries
    Aight, you beat me - Not that is a good thing

You're choice really

But, my goal this year is to start mast being as lean as I was coming off mast last year.

It's a really interesting substance, kinda different than any other steroid I tried.

But, from what I understand winny is cool to in giving you a much drier look. Shit, run both lol

I'm thinking of tren & prop for a month, then add var & mast for the last month
    davesah1 likes this.

So, I've been googling around and people seem to like mast a lot more, especially bc of the increase in sex drive, and no joint issues.. Also, I have a semi bad shoulder so I dont know how I would do on Winny. How long would one run mast in my situation? its not liver toxic, but its a DHT derivative so acne could be an issue for me. hmmm Masteron is pretty pricey.
    Winny for four weeks for >60$ or mast for like 105. Decisions decisions. leaning towards mast tho. If anyone viewing this log has any input lmk, please share.

Aight, you beat me - Not that is a good thing

You're choice really

But, my goal this year is to start mast being as lean as I was coming off mast last year.

It's a really interesting substance, kinda different than any other steroid I tried.

But, from what I understand winny is cool to in giving you a much drier look. Shit, run both lol

I'm thinking of tren & prop for a month, then add var & mast for the last month
    What do you mean I beat you lol?

shrugging 8 plates for 8 clean controlled reps today + 2 shittier ones. Very nice. turning some heads

decided on masteron , will reboot the clen when I begin the mast in a week and a half to shed some more BF and really see some results. Stay tuned.

Blog Entries
    What do you mean I beat you lol?

The more fat the better right?

lol

The only issue I seen with mast, maybe because I wasn't lean enough is that it took 100mg Qd for me to see any effects

I am hoping this is not the case this year, since my Bf% will be lower

Same here - I got a guy locally here who was offering me some winny that he's running. I stayed away - My joints are not what they were when I started pushing around real weight. Hearing your shoulders just pop & crack under load sucks.

Try to drop more Bf man - Since you have your diet posted up, it looks quite similar to mine. Pull most of the oats - just my suggestion.

I wanna see some crazy definition this year

The more fat the better right?

lol

The only issue I seen with mast, maybe because I wasn't lean enough is that it took 100mg Qd for me to see any effects

I am hoping this is not the case this year, since my Bf% will be lower

Same here - I got a guy locally here who was offering me some winny that he's running. I stayed away - My joints are not what they were when I started pushing around real weight. Hearing your shoulders just pop & crack under load sucks.

Try to drop more Bf man - Since you have your diet posted up, it looks quite similar to mine. Pull most of the oats - just my suggestion.

I wanna see some crazy definition this year
    The dilemma here is I want to lean bulk ha. I'm more of a size guy when I'm around 13-14% BF. I guess I could crunch the carbs and see less gains but fat loss as well. and why drop the oats and not potatoes jw?

Blog Entries
    I am in the same boat, I don't want to look lanky but I do want to be lean

As far as the oats, I do my oats for right now. But, I was talking to someone a month or so away from their competition and they said they dropped their oats. So asked why, they say oats cause bloat. Makes sense, it is a heavy grain

When I do a heavy cut, I get most carbs from green vegetables, apples, beans(just a little) and sweet potatoes which I hate so much

I am in the same boat, I don't want to look lanky but I do want to be lean

As far as the oats, I do my oats for right now. But, I was talking to someone a month or so away from their competition and they said they dropped their oats. So asked why, they say oats cause bloat. Makes sense, it is a heavy grain

When I do a heavy cut, I get most carbs from green vegetables, apples, beans(just a little) and sweet potatoes which I hate so much
    Makes sense, wondering if instead of cooking the oats, if you just drank them in a shaker cup with some milk if it still causes bloat? I just drink, I usually dont cook them, bc it makes it that much harder to get the down in my big ass breakfast. I cant really use simple carbs bc of my poor insulin sensitivity. I use the TKD diet style of pre and post workout carbs about 75-100 grams and eat fats and tein for all other meals, worked very well esp on cycle lol. Yeah I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes either, its like putting syrup on french fries. ugh

despite seeing the scale going up, every morning I am looking leaner and harder. By end of the day the usual bloat sets in from 6 meals kicks in, but you just crap all that shit out before and during the morning. nice

legs day.... oww
    No squats today bc of lower back soreness from work and previous deadlifts.
    Calves are growing, gaining vascularity, and looking plain shredded.
    My legs are 28 inches I could give a shit about them TBH (not including calves). Wearing pants is annoying enough as it is, but I still do them.

Random thing I noticed today, but has been recurring the whole time on tren . I come home from the gym physically exhausted, make my meal and lay in my bed and try to nap, but think angry or sex related thoughts and wind up getting up after 15 minutes of laying down and feel better for some reason. Sleeping at night is not an issue bc by then I am mentally tired as well as physically.

Going to the beach for MD weekend. Will take some nice pics there.
    SOL!D5NAK3 likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information