Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: TheTaxMan's Anadrol / Test E / Tren E log

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Last time i will adress this. You have been blasting, and crusing 19nors and you have started another 19nor blast. You said you would do bloods before that last blast and tell us abouth your hct, cholestrol, e2, prolactin and BP stats.
    Im not trying to babysit you and trust me, whatever choice you do is fine with me, but i think it would be real interesting to see those values.
    If i missed it, forgive me...im just a northman with snow in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Tick tock..........
    Ive been takin anger out where it's just making me look stupid and ignorant. I apologize

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im lost with all the edits akog, but yea i already know what your saying, theres things i should have done and changed earlier. Its something ive learned and can use it to advise others in the future

BIB, my local exchage used to do a steroid evening where they would do bloods, test liver etc etc, i remember seeing posters years ago when getting needles.

I rang them a few weeks ago and they closed due to lack if government funding/cost cutting :/

Im still looking about but i may have to just ride the next couple of months out and see whats what.

My doc wont do bloods until i come off to finish this "on going investigation" that i made up to get bloods the last time, saying i had ED from steroid use when there was nothing wrong with me, she asked me if im on and i said yes, i finish in 8 weeks, she said she will do bloods then but not now. I mentioned health risks etc but she didnt pay much attention to it, just said come back when ive discontinued steroid use so she can see whats going on when im normal.

To get everything i need, privatley is hitting £500 mark, i of course believe that no money should come inbetween health but its too much to shift out my pocket at the min, especialy starting my business

Hmm
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 04-14-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    Ive been takin anger out where it's just making me look stupid and ignorant. I apologize
    I get my anger out on strangers

Hey man, I'm glad you are handling the situation as best you can, I know finances can be tight, but def get your health as a first priority.
    I edited my posts because although I still believe that what I had said is a valid point, I reacted to a vets comment in an immature way, and I don't need to be bashing a member of the forum. You have all the advice information and support you can get from this forum and it's members, and we care about you and your health too dude. Let us know how it goes.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Did I say it before - self bleeding?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Im lost with all the edits akog, but yea i already know what your saying, theres things i should have done and changed earlier. Its something ive learned and can use it to advise others in the future

BIB, my local exchage used to do a steroid evening where they would do bloods, test liver etc etc, i remember seeing posters years ago when getting needles.

I rang them a few weeks ago and they closed due to lack if government funding/cost cutting :/

Im still looking about but i may have to just ride the next couple of months out and see whats what.

My doc wont do bloods until i come off to finish this "on going investigation" that i made up to get bloods the last time, saying i had ED from steroid use when there was nothing wrong with me, she asked me if im on and i said yes, i finish in 8 weeks, she said she will do bloods then but not now. I mentioned health risks etc but she didnt pay much attention to it, just said come back when ive discontinued steroid use so she can see whats going on when im normal.

To get everything i need, privatley is hitting £500 mark, i of course believe that no money should come inbetween health but its too much to shift out my pocket at the min, especialy starting my business

Hmm
    U got more excuses than a niggah going to jail man.....:-)

Ok, man, this is free and important. Check your restpulse then " Just before you go to sleep in bed, feel the pulse with a fingertip at your wrist. Count the bits for 30 sekunds. Then multiply by 2. If you are below 70, i have red reports telling in 70-80% of the cases your cardivaskucar system migth be ok. If 80+, especially if its 80+ when you wake up also, something may be wrong.

@akog yea your point is valid, its just something thats been said a few times and something i already knew.

@insane fvck self bleeding i couldnt do that sh1t

@sil 76bpm (im at work, but have been chilling for 10 mins)

This is me this morning, water intake was a bit poor yesterday, feel a bit puffy

pic upload

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    This is me this morning, water intake was a bit poor yesterday, feel a bit puffy pic upload
    Hey brother.

There's clear progress now. Kudos to you for making some big changes to your lifestyle. Keep going!!

How long left of this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using App
    TheTaxMan and NACH3 like this.

Thanks krugerr

8 weeks of tren E left to do
    10 weeks of test E left to do

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    This is me this morning, water intake was a bit poor yesterday, feel a bit puffy

pic upload
    Huge progress in arms and shoulders,chest is good also.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thanks MrF

I love the way im training at the moment, when my mind thinks i cant push one more i scream to myself UP and squeeze like 1-2 more out seems to be working well

I like the head veins =) I wanna see those in the arms and shoulders now
    Keep on it brotha!!
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

You need to go directly to a lab, otherwise if you go to a clinic they will charge you alot, clinics subcontract labs.

Of course, that you need to know what you are doing, if you go to a lab you need to be confident and name the tests you want done privately, if you look hesitant and dont know what tests you want they may tell you to go to a doctor.

I can get LH, FSH, total T and free T for 60€. ALT and AST is like 10€ more.

Thanks for that BB, thats more than affordable for me

Are those the only 2 tests i need?

DAY 41
    Weight 194lbs

Mood is good, have to watch my temper but im getting used to it and can control it
    Lump in nipple almost fully gone now

InternalFire likes this.

Thanks for that BB, thats more than affordable for me

Are those the only 2 tests i need?
    On cycle you dont need the andropause Profile, unless you want to check your testosterone level (to check is gear is good), even then better just to do testosterone alone as LH and FSH will be nill.
    Liver panel, complete blood count and Cholesterol check are the tests you should do on cycle, you can add Oestradiol if you want to manage estrogen. I would call them to see if they have a Oestradiol better suited for men (sensitive assay oestradiol)

Bare in mind I found this through a basic google search, did not shop for it at all. There might be local labs that have even better price options. Pretty sure a local lab will not refuse your business if you ask for private blood checks, of course you have to name the tests you want.
    The problem is when you go to clinics which always subcontract the lab with a hefty margin and also will charge the doctor consult to name the tests and check the results.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Hey guys

Im finding it hard to control my water retention on 750mg test, even with a clean diet and high water intake, im on 0.5mg arimidex eod as well.

Last time i did tren the test was matched with the tren dose, well not exactly it was 250mg test 200mg tren

Now is 750mg test 300mg tren, and im bloating off the high test

Can i lower it down to 500mg? Will it hinder my cycle? Loss of strength etc?

I could even lower the test right down to 250mg and increase the tren to 350mg to compensate on any potential loss in strength?

Im worried altering doses now can just mess my levels too much, but im not liking the water retention, its smoothing me off and im on holiday in 8 weeks so want to do something about it now, i could of course end the cycle but thats not happening.

My arms are lean and vascular

But im noticing my cheeks bloating and my abdomen smoothing off, i know for sure its not fat, its almost like the high test enth has creeped up, bare in mind im at like what week 6 now. Perfect time for when these enth esters will be taking their course. I think lowering the test is the best option but to what dose and will i expect to lose strength? Im enjoying how strong im getting so that would be a shame to experience

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 04-24-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Well, good to see youre progressing, 750mg test a week is alot however, from my own experience, I upped 5kg (~10lb) in 1 day of carbing up, and that is a water bloat, my face, cheeks, abs, thighs and back swolen and Im gonna loose this all water weight in next 2-3 days or less with my diet and cardio only, Ima gonna p!ss you off big time saying this again - watch your carb intake , thats maybe whats causing it or plays big part in the equation, I feel would be worth just try, keep your protein intake not too-high but carb down (20-40g carbs a day with cardio on top)for few days and watch whats happening with your body... what do you think?

Keep us updated, good stuff man
    TheTaxMan likes this.

I forgot to mention ive had a pretty stressful couple of weeks as well as some poor sleep, i wonder if that has any impact on bloat/water retention.

Hopefuly others will chime in and i can make a decision on what to do, cut carbs a little more, or lower test or both

Quick pic before bed, you can see what i mean my stomache feels like smoothed over/bit puffy, my cheeks are the same, its probably been within the last week

Heres a few pics in my usual spot this morning to keep the same lighting etc

Am i over reacting about the bloat? I also read that lack of sleep and stress can generate water retention.

Should i monitor the next week and see how i feel or do i take action now and lower the test down? And/or lower carb intake?

InternalFire likes this.

good progress man, maybe its just growth in general and youre overthinking...?

high doses of test may cause bloat, chronic bad quality sleep and stress and carbs can play role too... Im interested to hear opinions what should you do/what can cause it, but I would cut and try one thing at a time first if it was me. Do you feel your feet/palms swollen when you flex them etc or face puffy?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    good progress man, maybe its just growth in general and youre overthinking...?

high doses of test may cause bloat, chronic bad quality sleep and stress and carbs can play role too... Im interested to hear opinions what should you do/what can cause it, but I would cut and try one thing at a time first if it was me. Do you feel your feet/palms swollen when you flex them etc or face puffy?

Cheers buddy

Cheekys slightly puffy, i wouldnt say it was bad, just annoying when trying to lean in, hands and feet are good

Noticing some light cramping in calves if i point toes in to the floor.

Should have more sleep and less stress this week, so maybe could just monitor it

How's the sleep quality:stress ratio going for you last few days? feel any better bro?

Overall stress has improved but my son is cutting his back teeth so has had wrestless nights :/ he seems much better today though so hopefuly improvement in terms of sleep for the rest of the week
    InternalFire likes this.

how is it going big guy? All well?

All good, im getting better sleep now and stress is lower than normal

I do find the only side effect im getting off tren is increased agitation and aggression, but i am working 45 hours a week as well as still in the early stages of setting up my own business in the evenings and weekends so that doesnt help the temper. Had i not been setting up a business i think the short temperness and aggression would be a lot more manageable. I mean it is manageable but i can turn nasty pretty quickly when things arent going my way.

No night sweats or anything else to report.

Weight is the lowest its been in months, im 189lbs now, athough i look and feel better for it, im gutted im no where near 200lbs lol it was a nice feeling being 200lbs but i do much prefer a leaner look, i still feel big in clothing etc and have a presence so im happy.

Here i am on a 2nd rest day, so photo has 0 pump.

I have just over 6 weeks left of this cycle (4.5 weeks of tren and 6.5 weeks of test)

Last edited by TheTaxMan; 05-05-2016 at 01:08 AM.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Looking good!!!!! Really good!
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    Looking good!!!!! Really good!
    Thank you, but as we all know in this lifestyle "it needs to improve"

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Thank you, but as we all know in this lifestyle "it needs to improve"
    Always, but great progress!

What is up man? Time for an update...I guess? Just curious, and I bet everyone else are too

Hey IM

Not sure if there is much to report

Weight is the same as last update, around 189lbs

Aggression has calmed down a lot

Feel strong as a bull

No night sweats or anything

I feel great, thinking of cutting a small amount of carbs per day just to help with a little more cutting over the final 5 weeks

I have just took these photos this second after a meal and guzzlig lots of water so stomache is pushing a bit, probably should have had a sh1t then took some pics but hey ho

InternalFire likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Looking good Tax! Those abs are chiseling in buddy!

Ok Tax, its time for you to say hello, how youve been doing all along? Hows family, hows health man?

Hey!

Sorry had no time recently, havent been on here for atleast a month

I left my job and launched into my business full time, and its took a lot of time and energy.

Ive finished my cycle, weight is 186lbs

Ive lost a good few lbs (roughly 9lbs) on this cycle but i look the same size but leaner and im getting more vascular, particular in the forearms and biceps

I head off on my holiday on saturday for 2 weeks so will have plenty of time to chip back into the forum, and i will also upload a pic at some point

Hope everyone is well!

Steve
    InternalFire likes this.

Hey!

Sorry had no time recently, havent been on here for atleast a month

I left my job and launched into my business full time, and its took a lot of time and energy.

Ive finished my cycle, weight is 186lbs

Ive lost a good few lbs (roughly 9lbs) on this cycle but i look the same size but leaner and im getting more vascular, particular in the forearms and biceps

I head off on my holiday on saturday for 2 weeks so will have plenty of time to chip back into the forum, and i will also upload a pic at some point

Hope everyone is well!

Steve
    Now thats the spirit man! Glad to hear youre holding and running your world like you own it, thats an excellent start man, congrats.

You will surelly rock your holiday time and you deserve it, enjoy!

Heres some pics, overall im happy with the results
    I could have done better, but couldnt we all? i have learnt a lot of where ive gone wrong and how to improve next time so thats what counts in the end

I would like a thicker chest and my calves need some work

In future i want to lean in more but i also want 14lbs of muscle put on

image upload no size limit
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information